Stopwatch
Chapter 8: the Line

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 8: the Line - This, that, some of the other. You know I have no idea what she, my muse, is cooking up. It happens when it happens. It is what it is. No sex at first. We're too young. Later on...oh my...at least I hope so. Time is heavily featured...travel is too. Oh...The Capitol is in D.C. A State Capital is in the state. That's how I was taught and I'm sticking to it.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

"Before we dip into your ancestry, we must first speculate on the reasons for your parents deaths." Mr. Medawar sipped from his cup, and noticed his was the only cup, "I am remiss," he said, "Should any of you care for a cup?"

Papa admitted to the desire for a cup. It was poured and tempered appropriately.

I, also, wished for one, but Pops put the kibosh on that immediately. Sometimes Daddy is no fun.

However, Wendy moved to the cups and pot and treated herself. Daddy never said a word.

I suddenly understood. Wendy had graduated from the ranks of childhood while I continued my residence.

Wendy was a young lady.

I was envious.

Mr. Medawar took up his thread;

"This we think we know: The agents had the platinum boxes assembled in Algiers, the gold was cast to fit the larger box, presumably hollowed out from below. They had the smaller box with the gems inserted in the cavity and the cavity filled with molten gold. It is as good a guess as the next.

"They had booked seats to fly to Germany, the tickets were found on the corpus delicti, and had checked out of their hotel. We assume further that the encrypted wire they sent to Berlin informed their superiors of their success. Within hours, Berlin knew the agents had been killed and the spoils were missing. The search recommenced.

"The new searchers were looking for a young man with heavy luggage, traveling alone. They were unaware of the woman.

"The trail is lost.

"Sometime between 1938 and 1940, your parents arrived here, Lansing, Michigan. Mr. Gruener arranged papers. They faded into the American middle class.

"Mr. Austin, I believe you should take up the story from here."

Papa sprayed coffee as he choked.

"Come, come, Sir. I have impeccable sources. You were in the OSS during the late unpleasantness." Mr. Medawar chuckled as he passed Daddy a towel.

You think you're shocked ... How about me!?! One of my worst days in my short life was the day Major Conn, USMC(ret) assigned the class the project, What my Daddy did in the War. I had to reply with what I knew. "My daddy was 4f and worked at a drop forge in the legal department."

That's probably why I didn't know. I would have written a totally different paper and exposed the works.

The lawyer spoke, "Mr. Medawar, I must decline. If you know that much, you must know I'm bound by the Official Secrets Act. I may neither confirm nor deny. I must remain silent." Daddy was pissed! "I officially request you say nothing further concerning this matter."

"Mr. Austin. May I speak to you in private?" Me. Medawar looked like he was about to throw his considerable weight and influence around.

The children were ejected. Wendy and I were sent to cool our heels outside the backdoor.

'They're having a pissing contest.'

'What? Oh, that's right. You can hear everybody.'

'Oh my! Otto and Charlie are descendants of the agents my Dad and Mom killed in Africa.'

'Shit!'

'Much do-do!'

'Not good.'

'They want the box ... No. Wait!'

'What?'

'They want revenge! The box is secondary.'

'This is silly. They're what... 12... 13?'

'They're both in their 20's!' 'Genetically altered.' 'Nazi experiments.'

'Whoa!'

'Test tube babies!'

She blushed.

'What?'

'They're sterile.'

'I'd be pissed.'

'They are.'

She turned sheet white.

'They killed my parents. The American Government knows. They will do nothing.'

Wendy fell into my arms. She felt really good there. My heart skipped a beat.

'Hug me. Mean it. I need a friend.'

She raised her face to mine, her increasing breasts pressed my chest.

My heart raced,

I forgot to breathe, the world faded...

Only Wendy, nothing else, the faint perfume of lavender surround me, subtle ... seductive...

She tip toed.

My head bent.

Her lips were mesmerizing.

Closer, closer, closer...

Her lips parted, the pink tip of her tongue traced them...

"Ok, you two. Break it up." My pop ... Mister Perfect Timing.

"Go away, Daddy. I'm about to have the experience of the century and you want me to stop? I don't think so." I never even looked at him. She made no attempt to get loose.

I kissed her.

Whatever happens in the world to come will be nothing compared to the effect of that kiss.

I came home.

Today.

Today, She became a young Lady.

Today, a Boy became a young Man.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.