Office Affairs - Cover

Office Affairs

Copyright© 2012 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Lucian Butler has found that something as simple as taking the mandatory CAP test can greatly complicate one's life. He has also discovered just how crazy one Sunday can be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   Prostitution   Nudism   Military   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story

What awakened Lucian from his Sunday nap was a phone call from Chantal, somewhat unexpected, informing him that she had been picked up already with her brother, Marcel, but that the Douglases weren't with her and thus couldn't be her concubines. A Plan B was desperately needed in this situation, which triggered yet another phone call, this time to Jeanette.

"Yes, Lucian, baby, what's the matter?" Jeanette sounded both startled and a little groggy, in no small part due to being hungover and having had wild, freaky sex with her new male concubine, Stanley Heule, son of Victor Heule, the hospital administrator.

"Jeanette, have you filled your second slot yet?" Lucian inquired, knowing what he had to ask, and also knowing that it would be hard on poor Erin.

"No, as a matter of fact, I haven't. What's going on, dear?" Jeanette continued to insist on using endearments whenever she spoke to Lucian, whether he used them or not.

"Chantal was picked up today, along with her brother. That leaves a family of three good candidates without a sponsor. I have no idea whom she selected instead. If you're interested, perhaps you could take the daughter, if no one else. I'll look at other options for the parents," Lucian proposed, hoping that this new arrangement would work out. It wasn't ideal, but it was better than no extraction at all.

"Sure, as long as she proves reasonable, smart, submissive enough, that kind of thing," Jeanette agreed, surprising him at how quickly she consented to the whole thing, but she honestly had been craving a female slave of sorts, anyway. There was some definite merit to owning a cute little slut for a woman like her.

"Alright, well, I'll contact her, then. I have to warn you, she'll be a little upset that she can't leave with her parents, but she'll get over it. Having met her and her family, I can tell you that she is a sweet one and the smartest of the three by far. Thank you for agreeing to this," Lucian assured Jeanette.

"Well, honey, I'll bear that in mind, and who knows? I might be able to arrange a reunion later, right? You having fun with those delicious sluts of yours?" Jeanette responded rather seductively.

"I'll say. I'll be eager for the augmentations. These women are about to fuck me into the grave, and you haven't exactly made it easy on me, either," Lucian answered half-seriously, knowing that Jeanette wouldn't show any mercy.

"Oh, poor you, getting laid six or seven times a day! How horrid that must be. Man up and take your pills, baby! Don't get me wrong. I like you a lot, but you're living the dream. It might be a little hard on you, spreading yourself a little thin right now, but you knew what you were getting into, honey, and I'm glad that you did. Just don't feel any pity, that's all," Jeanette predictably mocked his complaint in a tone that managed to be sympathetic nonetheless.

"Touche, Jeanette, but all the same, I'm looking forward to the nannites," Lucian retorted, smiling a little at Jeanette's typical sass.

"Me, too, dear. For one thing, I might get twice the good fucks out of you as before, maybe more," Jeanette laughed in her sexy way as she accepted the gist of his point.

"Seriously, thanks for doing this. You're a life saver," he expressed real gratitude now.

"Yes, and you owe me one. Not that I really mind, it's just an excuse for a booty call or two. Call me back and let me know what happened," Jeanette blew him a kiss over the phone, giggling a little as she hung up.

With that, Lucian dialed the numbers for the Douglas household, only to have Kylie answer the phone. Well, he had to break it to them, one way or the other. Maybe this was a better scenario, since as Erin's mother, Kylie would presumably insist on her daughter escaping in whatever way she could. There would be no option for Erin to sacrifice herself to be with Dear Old Dad.

"Kylie, I'm afraid that I have rather bad news. The sponsor that we had lined up for you got picked up with her brother already. We need to find new sponsors for you and Roderick, but thankfully, Jeanette agreed to take Erin," Lucian informed her, well aware that he had both raised and dashed hopes in one week, though the former was through Miranda.

"That's good at least. Our girl will get to go to the colonies. I wish that there was hope for Roderick and me, but if Erin makes it, I will see it as coming out ahead. Roderick feels the same way, I trust," Kylie sounded both relieved and crushed, fearing for her own skin and her husband's.

"Don't give up hope just yet. We're working on finding you guys a new sponsor, too. Don't despair, Kylie. If I had more slots, I'd do that myself, but I'm already committed to the four that I have," Lucian tried to buoy up her spirits, sensing her mixed feelings in her tone and choice of words.

"Well, for what it's worth, I'm very grateful for what you've done so far. If nothing else, you got my little girl off this rock before the end comes. That alone is reason to praise you to the skies. By the way, I always thought that you were hot. Don't worry, I'll make damned sure that Erin takes the offer and gets the hell out of here while she can. Thank you, thank you so much!" Kylie reacted to Lucian's efforts, knowing that he had done what he could for her and her family and they were in his debt.

It was still clear, however, that Kylie had lost all hope of her escape and that of her husband. All of her dreams were now attached to the idea of Erin being picked up with Jeanette. She owed Lucian, Jeanette, and Miranda an incredible debt, but she would pay it in full if she could, even if she herself was doomed. She only hoped that her husband agreed with her.

Meanwhile, Lucian called Jeanette again.

"I spoke to Kylie. She was incredibly grateful and assured me that she would get Erin to go with you. She is also convinced that there is no hope for either Roderick or her now, however," he relayed the news to his boss.

"That sucks, but at least they have hope for Erin. I gather that you tried to buck up her courage, but she wasn't buying. Who knows? Maybe Dinah will take them. She's lonely and horny, in spite of your best efforts. You have your limits, as you noted, and well, she still needs things like cuddling and such. Things that only a husband or significant other can provide. If Roderick is up to the job, I think that she will be happy to share him with Kylie. Just a thought. I'll broach the matter with her, if you want, honey," Jeanette offered, thinking on her feet.

"Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that?"

"Because, lover, while you've been fucking her sweet holes, you haven't been there for the girl talk like I have. Nothing against you, but I understand Dinah better than most of you since last Monday. When I haven't been eating her out and making her go down on me, I've been listening to her and learning what was on her mind. A guy like Roderick might well be exactly what Dinah needs as a scared and nervous new sponsor. And Kylie, well, baby, Kylie has a talent for making people of both sexes drool," Jeanette explained.

"Thank you yet again, ma'am. You saved the day twice now in just one day. I can only imagine what comes next, but it will help to know that we've worked together to save that family from the Swarm," Lucian answered his supervisor/co-sponsor.

"Hey, now, baby. Don't call me 'ma'am, ' please! I'm your boss, yes, but I'm also your lover, co-sponsor, whatever. You've seen me naked how many times now? Try calling me things like 'dear' or 'honey', if that's okay. I want to hear such words from you, addressing me. We're a lot closer now, right?" Jeanette finally complained about the lack of endearments and the formal tone of his speech to her at times.

She evidently wanted more familiarity from him, given that he was pounding her holes so frequently since last week. That was not really surprising, in fact, the more he thought of it. He just wasn't used to all of these growing emotional attachments, from Violet to Jeanette to even Miranda, of all people! Yes, even the sometimes difficult brunette concubine had become increasingly warmer toward Lucian, and evidently not just as her sponsor. He couldn't help but notice that such seemingly jaded types as Melina had expressed desires that were more than just physical in nature as well. Then again, consistent intercourse hadn't allowed the doses of oxytocin to recede very much in these women, which was something that Lucian knew clinically, but had only experienced this past week in reality. Put simply, they had hormonally bonded on a regular basis with Lucian and now they wanted more of him.

Oh, God, he thought, what have I gotten into now? Then Lucian smiled and remembered those words in Marcel's, right before he hooked up with Chantal. His own words, in fact.

"That doesn't sound like a bad way to go."

Damn it, he was so right then, and it was still true. Even if all this coupling with so many eager women killed Lucian, it would be worth it and then some. Besides, he had the vitamins and would be augmented by nannites soon enough. Of course, he would miss Chantal, in case they never met again, but he would still have the memories of their wild, kinky foursome the previous Sunday. Her, him, Violet, and Miranda, that was so fucking great! He also still had Denise, who was a serious babe in her own right, a real ebony cutie indeed.

The arrangements continued, partly through Miranda and Jeanette, but it wasn't long before Dinah informed him, at work, that she would accept Kylie and Roderick as her two concubines. After all, she needed a woman as well as a man, and Kylie seemed more than able to fit the domestic bill. Why not take a couple, at least under these conditions?

"They will be pleased to learn this, Dinah. Thank you for taking a load off our minds and saving that couple. Something tells me that you'll be very well treated by them, as opposed to by your ex," Lucian observed, to which Dinah agreed, between moans as he slid in and out of her pussy, of course.

"I better be, because I want some good use out of those two. Roderick could be a stud if he's trained right, and Kylie is a natural slut. In a good way, of course. It's hard for me to totally drop my upbringing, just as it is for you," the former Jehovah's Witness told her colleague, while nearing her release from his dick in her cunt.

There was, however, one last test that both Jeanette and Dinah soon agreed was necessary for the Douglas family. When they approached Lucian and his harem about it, they were only too happy to oblige their friends. It was key that Roderick cast aside his last inhibitions, and fuck his own daughter. Erin needed it, after all.

When the day arrived, two weeks to the day that Lucian was expelled from his church and started this whole group, Jeanette and Dinah brought their concubines to what had been the Andrews household, but was now the Butler home. There was no dispute that Lucian was the master of the house by now. The way that his concubines all circled him constantly, eager for his attention and affection, was rather telling indeed. They evidently worshiped the ground on which he stood, or so his co-sponsors surmised.

Once they had some more privacy (not that it mattered as much as the old days), Dinah ordered her male concubine, Roderick Douglas, to strip completely naked for her. He meekly complied, so tame that it amused Miranda in particular from what she recalled of the formerly rigid, uptight workaholic. Both Jeanette and Dinah then knelt in front of him and started licking and sucking the poor fellow to a real hard-on. He was one stiff chap by the time that they got busy tasting him, much to their shared enjoyment. Having an audience in the form of Butler and the various concubines didn't hurt his boner, either. He evidently didn't mind doing it front of strangers or acquaintances.

Just when Roderick couldn't take much more, Dinah signaled for Erin to take over, and she began sucking her father's cock. Her pussy became incredibly wet, knowing that this was her own father, and she was giving him head. He couldn't fight it anymore, so he allowed his daughter to give him a real blowjob, sucking him to the point that he couldn't stand to stop. Somehow, knowing that this was incest got Roderick even more aroused by now, and he couldn't hold back his cum. He came down Erin's throat, giving her a chance to swallow Dear Old Dad's jizz, a real dream and fantasy of hers.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.