Office Affairs
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Col. Jack Harrison

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lucian Butler has found that something as simple as taking the mandatory CAP test can greatly complicate one's life. He has also discovered just how crazy one Sunday can be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   Prostitution   Nudism   Military   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story

Jeanette cleared her throat and finally spoke up when everyone had gathered for the office meeting, "Folks, I have a major announcement to make. The rumors are true. We have sponsors here at this office, and one of them is Lucian Butler. He has already agreed to take certain colleagues with him as concubines, three so far. That's Violet, Miranda, and Melina, I believe. The other sponsor is me, but I have already filled one of my slots. As it happens, Lucian and I have agreed to work together on forming a prepack, in order to get as many of you out of here as possible, as soon as possible.

"That's not all of it, however. In the meantime, Lucian has graciously agreed to fuck any and all women here who ask for it. He's going to need some vitamins, but he will make this new assignment his top priority, ahead of all others. Think of him as a morale officer, and God knows this office could use better morale. That includes me, of course, so expect that sometimes I will be alone with him, and if I am, that can only mean one thing. So, girls, enjoy yourselves and feel free to hit on Lucian as much as you wish. That's all for now," Jeanette smiled broadly, still fondly recalling her own tryst with Lucian. God, she couldn't wait to have him again.

"This Swarm business is nothing but lies of the Devil," Dinah blurted out, angry at the idea of so much sex going on around her.

"Oh, get real, missy!" Clifford put her down fast, tired of the Jehovah's Witness and her BS. An openly gay man, he hoped to somehow get a little cock from Lucian as well.

"Seriously, Dinah, when are you going to grow up? I was like you once, very recently in fact, but I woke up to the reality that has smacked me in the face. You can't believe the Watchtower and their lies. It will get you killed, you know," Lucian interjected.

"I bet that she's jealous, aren't you?" Melina spoke up, before puckering up and planting a serious kiss on Lucian's lips.

"I agree," Violet and Miranda agreed in unison, also giving Lucian lip locks. They were increasingly even closer to each other than before.

Dinah blushed as she heard that, and her wet snatch began to smell of her arousal. Involuntarily, she reached for her pussy and started rubbing herself raw, which prompted Jeanette to lift up her skirt and remove her panties. Her slender fingers met Dinah's across the woman's cunt, the two of them working on her masturbation as a rather impromptu team. As she realized what was happening, Dinah had a "deer in the headlights" look and couldn't fight off her supervisor in the least. She simply froze and allowed Jeanette to stroke her clit and labia, sighing suddenly in reaction to the barrage of pleasurable contact. Now no longer paralyzed, Dinah couldn't bring herself to resist her boss, in spite of her beliefs.

Nor did she try to stop Jeanette from licking her twat, once the woman spread her thighs further and started to munch on her pussy. Dinah's hands began moving through her supervisor's hair, gently caressing her head while the girl ate her out, making her heart race as she felt these pleasures for the first time since she was thirteen and an older woman had her way with her: Aunt Sophie. Once again, she loved it and couldn't resist if she tried. The last time, only being caught in the act had prevented it continuing with the aunt. Subconsciously, Dinah still wished that her aunt had finished the job of eating her to an orgasm. The way that Jeanette explored her hole, she couldn't help but moan and shiver as a response.

Helpless against Jeanette's charms, Dinah was unable or perhaps unwilling to prevent the boss lady from pushing her over the table and licking her ass. She melted on the woman's tongue, weak in the knees in response to the supervisor's oral favors. All semblance of opposition was gone. She was now under Jeanette's spell and would do exactly as her new lover demanded. She just couldn't help it. Jeanette knew what she wanted and gave it to her without hesitation. She was hooked, and everyone present understood that she wouldn't be troubling them anymore. Dinah was one of them, now.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.