The Bet - Cover

The Bet

Copyright© 2012 by LazarusLong

Part 8: Kathleen

Romantic Sex Story: Part 8: Kathleen - When Bobby and his sister Bet on the Super Bowl their lives are changed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex  

When I got back to the living room, Mom was still crying, but the anger seemed to be fading. Sandy just held her, and looked daggers at me. I was shocked, then I understood. I was Male. And therefor at least partly to blame.

Mom looked up, saw this silent battle and put and end to it. She sat up and wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. Motioned me to sit next to her.

"Kids, its time we talked about things." She said.

"Mom, If you don't want to talk abou..." I started.

"No, I think I need to. Bobby I know its been puzzling you. My acceptance of you and your sister's relationship. I could accept it because, I had sex with my brother when I was your age."

"But Mom," Sandy interrupted. "Its not the same. He raped you!"

"No he didn't, at least not when it started. You see we grew up on a farm. When the next nearest family lives 2-3 miles down the road, things are different."

"My brother Robert and I were about a year apart in age. Out in the country it wasn't unusual for kids to 'experiment' with there brothers and sisters. It was usually just the 'Playing doctor' or 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours' kind of thing. Robert and I went a little farther than most. We took each others virginity. I was 13 Robert was 12. Frankly it hurt like hell. And I wasn't interested in trying again for a little over a year."

"The second try was a LOT better. After that we fucked like rabbits for about six months. But the novelty soon wore off. Oh we still fucked from time to time, but we both had other interests. Robert got into baseball, I got into Danny Fletcher."

"Your Dad was on the baseball team with Robert, and they had become good friend always hanging out together. Even then I thought your dad was the most handsome boy around. That was when I became friends with his twin sister Carol. Because if I got to know Carol I could get closer to Danny."

"I convinced Carol to go out with Robert then I would go out with your dad. Danny knew about Robert and I, because occasionally after making out with our dates for a while we would switch partners. Just for kicks."

"Yes that's right. Me and Robert, your Dad and Aunt Carol."

"Eventually, Danny And I Started getting serious. Oh I still fucked Robert from time to time, when I was really horny, just like Danny and Carol still had a bit now and then. It was just to blow off steam and we all knew it, or at least I thought we all did. About a month before graduation your Father Proposed to me and I Accepted. Nobody seemed surprised. Except Robert. At first Danny and I were so busy first with graduation, then with wedding plans, that I didn't notice the change in Robert. By the time I had it was far to late. He had turned sullen, and angry. Every time I said anything to him he flew off the handle."

"Finally a week before the wedding, Robert came to me, he had been drinking, he told me he loved me. That we should be together. I tried to make him see reason. That we couldn't be together like that because we were brother and sister, and that I loved Danny. He screamed at me that I had been OK with being with him before. I tried to tell him that that had been blowing off steam and not what Danny and I had. He said he would prove he was as good as Danny. That was when he forced himself on me!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.