The Bet
Part 6: Trouble

Copyright© 2012 by LazarusLong

Romantic Sex Story: Part 6: Trouble - When Bobby and his sister Bet on the Super Bowl their lives are changed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex  

Sandy ended up driving my car after all. After school on Thursday and Friday, I drove Sandy just outside of town and let her drive the Nissan for a little bit, to get used to it. Then on Saturday morning, four days after her sixteenth birthday. I took her to the drivers services office downtown to take her drivers test. I still don't know who was more nervous Sandy or me, but the license examiner must have had nerves of steel. As I watched Sandy and the examiner pull out of the lot, I was nervous about my car, and about Sandy of course.

About a week later, though my watch claimed it had only been about 25 minutes, they returned to the lot. I watched as the examiner started tallying up Sandy's score, while she watched anxiously. Finally I saw him speak to Sandy. The air was suddenly filled with an earsplitting squeal of joy which should have, but somehow didn't, shatter every pane of glass for three miles. Sandy Actually bounced up the steps to where I stood waiting.

"I passed, I passed, I PASSED!!!!" She squealed.

"Are you sure? I would have expected you to be at least a little more excited than this." I deadpanned.

Sandy smacked me in the arm and tried to be angry, but couldn't manage it. "Come on, let get my LICENSE!!!" she said and dragged me back into the building. 45 minutes later were came back out and headed toward the parking lot, Sandy was staring at her brand new driver's license all the way to the car. When we got there I tossed her the keys.

"Why don't you drive us home?" I said as I got in on the passengers side.

Sandy got into the drivers side, put on her seat belt, and started the car. She drove cautiously all the way home. When we got home Sandy rushed inside. By the time I had followed her into the house, she was already telling Mom all about her test. Mom must have been worried 'cause she was baking. She always baked when she was worried. When Dad first got sick the house smelled like a bakery for almost a year.

I Just stood back and let her finish her story. Then I waited while Mom gave the obligatory speech about driving being a privilege not a right and that a license was not a replacement for common sense. Once Sandy's ego had been sufficiently deflated, Mom finished by giving her a hug and congratulating her.

"Its a good thing you don't have any more kids Mom, that speech is already wearing out." I Chimed in when she was done, which earned me a dish towel in the face and hearty Harrumph.

"Oh Yeah, young man. Just wait 'till next year when you get to hear the graduation speech handed down from you Great Grandfather, It's in the attic just waiting to be dusted off." Mom laughed I Looked at Sandy.

"Sandy, Go upstairs." I said

"Yes, Master!" Sandy said and left to go to what had become 'Our' bedroom. Humming a happy little tune as she went.

"Mom?"

The seriousness in my tone must have alerted Mom, because she stopped kneading the ball of bread dough and looked up.

"Yes Bobby?"

"Whats wrong?"

Mom looked at me with a tired expression.

"What makes you think something's wrong?"

"Mom, your baking, the place looks like the Pillsbury dough boy exploded in here."

Mom looked around the kitchen and sighed.

"I think someone knows. About You and Sandy. After you left this morning, I found this on the door step."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.