The Bet - Cover

The Bet

Copyright© 2012 by LazarusLong

Part 5: How to train your slave!

Romantic Sex Story: Part 5: How to train your slave! - When Bobby and his sister Bet on the Super Bowl their lives are changed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex  

The next few weeks were a period of adjustment. Since Sandy insisted on continuing to be my slave, I started reading up in the BDSM forums, to learn what sort of things a 'slave owner' should do and how to treat Sandy, as my slave. Frankly, there were things I found that were just ... Well lets just say I wasn't going to do THAT to MY little sister, and leave it at that. But there were a few tips and things I found useful. I already knew that Sandy had gotten a little excited when I was waving that ridding crop around, so I started issuing spankings when called for.

As an example, about a week into Sandy's servitude, she started slipping and calling my by name instead of calling me Master. Now while I didn't really care about the Master/Slave thing, Sandy had insisted, and she had been told to call me Master. So, After dinner one night, I told her to come into the living room and stand in front of the recliner, where I was seated. I then asked Mom to come in. Mom came in, sat down on the couch and asked, "Yes, Bobby whats up?"

Mom already knew the answer, as I had warned her earlier when I had sent Sandy down to get a case of soda from the basement.

"It seems my slave has been forgetting her place. She hasn't been addressing me properly all day. So I'm about to discipline her, I thought that since you have experience in administering discipline you might like to watch and perhaps give me few pointers."

Sandy looked at me and then at Mom. Her eyes going round in surprise.

"Slave, come here and bend over. Across my knee." I said sternly.

Sandy slowly assumed the position as ordered. I looked at Mom. "What do you think? 20 swats?"

"Hmmm, I think 10 would be sufficient to start with." Mom answered.

"Alright, we'll start with ten and see how it goes then." and without any further warning my hand came down on Sandy's bare ass with a loud SMACK. Truthfully the sound was WAY out of proportion to the power of the blow. One of the tips I had gotten off the internet was how to cup my hand in such a way that the sound of my hand hitting her ass was magnified. The effect was more psychological than physical, but the results were the same. By the fifth blow, Sandy was yelping with each swat and whimpering in expectation of the next. By the seventh blow the moist warmth rising toward my hand as it connected, was giving away the nature of her true reaction to this course of 'discipline'. When it was over, and she was standing before me again, eyes downcast.

"Thank you Master. For correcting me." Sandy said in a small voice, that nevertheless, held an excited undertone.

"I think Mom was distressed by having to witness this episode. You should apologize to her for your behavior."

Sandy turned to Mom,"I'm sorry that you had to see my poor behavior, and my punishment. I promise to do better."Sandy said meekly.

"Now, go to the bedroom and wait for me. I'll be up soon."

Sandy went quickly from the room. As soon as she left, Mom started into me.

"What the hell was that for?" she asked shock and anger in her voice.

"Mom, Sandy insisted that she should be my slave, to honor the bet. I tried to let her out of it, but she said that she wouldn't be a welsher. Part of being a slave is being disciplined. Besides Mom, I think she kinda likes it."

"What on earth would make you think she would like being treated like that?"

In answer, I held out the hand that I had spanked Sandy with, so Mom could see the glistening sheen of moisture it had acquired. It was slick and certainly didn't smell of pee.


Wardrobe also became an issue. Mom really couldn't get used to Sandy being nude all the time.

The issue came to a head, when during the second week, Sandy, having gotten used to her nudity to the point of forgetting she wasn't wearing anything, answered the door one evening and shocked a pizza delivery man. Afterward a compromise was reached with Mom. Sandy would wear a bikini top and a short wrap-around style skirt when downstairs. But Sandy insisted that she would NOT wear any panties under the skirt. On the plus side we had excellent service from that pizza place from that day on. I guess getting paid by a beautiful, naked girl and still getting a five dollar tip will do that.

The other wardrobe issue was Sandy's collar. Mom hated that I made her wear it at all. Sandy however, loved it and disliked having to take it off to go out or to school. Fortunately, I was able to kill two birds with one stone. Sandy's birthday was March 6th, so I went to the mall and found a choker style necklace/collar that I could afford(barely).

So when her birthday arrived, I pretended that it was a day just like any other. We got up and followed what had become our morning routine. Sandy and I showered together, which as usual involved a lot of squeezing and fondling and ended with her giving me a blow job. Then we dressed for school and had breakfast. Sandy was getting to be pretty good at making breakfast, especially waffles, but since it was a school day, we settled for scrambled eggs and heat-n-serve bacon. All through the morning Sandy had an air of expectation, waiting for someone to acknowledge that it was 'her' day. Mom almost spoiled it, but my plan was saved when Moms boss called her cell.

When we got to school, I let Sandy out at the front of the school as usual, giving her cute little butt a quick squeeze as she got out. Then I went to the student lot to park the car. Since we were in different grades and even had lunch at different times, the chances of seeing each other before the end of the day were slim at best. I cut out at my lunch break and went to the mall to pick up the choker and a few other things. It took a little longer than I thought it would, but I was back for the last period of the day. When I meet Sandy at the car she had no idea that I had ever left.

As soon as we got home, Sandy stripped down and put on her collar. She seemed a bit sullen, and barely answered when I asked how her classes went. We went through our usual routine, homework, a few small chores, but Sandy was listless.

At around five o'clock I looked at Sandy and said, " I'm Hungry. Put on some clothes and I'll treat you to a burger or something."

"OK." She answered without the slightest enthusiasm.

I almost broke down and spilled it then and there, she looked so sad, but I knew it would be worth it. I sent Mom a quick text as soon as Sandy started up the stairs. Ten minutes later we were in the car. I turned on the radio and tuned it to Sandy's favorite station, but she just stared blandly out the window as we drove down the street. It wasn't until after we had passed all the usual fast food places, that she started to notice something was up.

When I pulled into the parking lot of Andre's, Sandy looked at me with a huge smile and tears brimming in her eye's. Andre's was a high class restaurant specializing in Cajun style seafood, and had been Sandy's favorite ever since the time Mom had taken us there for My sixteenth birthday.

We entered and the waiter showed us to our table. Mom was there waiting for us, smiling and gave Sandy a hug before we all sat down.

"Happy Birthday Honey. Sorry I didn't say anything this morning, but Bobby and I wanted to surprise you."

"Well, it certainly worked. I started to think everyone had forgotten!"Sandy sniffed back a tear while smiling brightly enough to make the candles on the table, completely unnecessary.

The waiter returned to take our order. And after a meal that I was very glad Mom was paying for, our server brought out a small cake with a candle for Sandy. Thankfully, Mom had threatened to sue if anyone so much as started to sing 'Happy Birthday'. I'm not entirely sure she was joking.

After the cake, Mom gave Sandy a Small box wrapped in fancy tissue with a small bow. Sandy opened it quickly and gasped, inside the box was a small set of gold earrings each set with Sandy's birthstone.

"Oh, Thank you, Mom, they're beautiful." She immediately swapped them for the plain studs she was wearing and modeled them for us.

"I got you a little something too." I said handing hear the rather plain box I had slipped into my jacket pocket before leaving the house.

"Thank you, Bobby." She said as she began to open the box. When she saw what was inside, it only took her a moment to understand the meaning.

"Oh Ma-Bobby!" She exclaimed. Slipping and almost calling me Master in public. No one noticed except me and Mom. The necklace was a choker style, the band was about ¾ inch wide gold plated, and it had an 'S' in sterling silver placed to hang at her throat. 'S' for Sandy. 'S' for Slave. Either was correct.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.