The Bet - Cover

The Bet

Copyright© 2012 by LazarusLong

Part 4: Master and Slave

Romantic Sex Story: Part 4: Master and Slave - When Bobby and his sister Bet on the Super Bowl their lives are changed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex  

I woke up the next morning and was alone in the bed. I looked at the ceiling and decided it must have been a dream. Of course it was a dream, a wild, vivid, crazy dream. There was no way I could have fucked my little sister, and there was absolutely no way Mom would be OK with it if I did. Sadly it was time to face reality. Still I had won THE BET, maybe I could make Sandy clean my room, or maybe wash the car, before I let her off the hook.

I got out of bed and started towards the door to go to the bathroom, when my foot hit something soft. I looked down it was the cushion. The one I had made Sandy kneel on. I looked toward the foot of my bed.

There was Sandy, asleep in the dog bed that I had told her she was to sleep in! She was naked and she was wearing the collar. IT WAS REAL!!

I must have made more noise than I though, because Sandy stirred and looked up at me. Her face lit up with a huge smile. And she stretched and got up into a kneeling position.

"Good morning Master!" she said in a dreamy, half asleep voice. "Do you need me for anything?"

I could only stare. When I didn't answer she glanced at the clock next to my bed. "Oh! Is it that late already? I guess we better get ready for school. May I, Master?" she asked.

"Uh, Yeah, I guess so." I said still not quite sure I could believe this was happening.

Sandy got up and went to her room. I just stood there for a moment.

Finally the pressure in my bladder got me moving. After taking a piss, I got into the shower. As the hot water hit me, I began to clean myself on autopilot and thought about recent events. It had really happened. I had fucked, No, made love to my little sister. Mom knew about it and while she didn't exactly approve, she was not exactly opposed either. My thoughts kept circling until the shower went cold. I went into my room to get dressed.

When I got down stairs Mom and Sandy were in the kitchen. Sandy was still wearing only her leather collar and a dreamy smile. When she saw me come into the kitchen, she quickly got up and prepared a plate for me. Scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast with butter, she also poured me a large glass of orange juice. She placed them on the table in front of me and then knelt beside me.

Mom looked at me and said "Well, a lot has happened in the last 24 hours. I called the school and told them that neither of you would be there today. You both need to figure out how this is going to work outside the house. I however still have to go to work."She glanced at Sandy knelling next to me and leaning against my knee. " I have a feeling I would just be in the way, anyhow."

"Mom? Are you really OK with, well, this?" I said glancing at Sandy.

"OK is not the way I would describe it. But She is, by her own actions and free will, your property, AND your responsibility." With that Mom got up from the table, grabbed her purse and jacket, then left for work.

RESPONSIBILITY! The word echoed through my head like a specter of doom! Oh my GOD, I forgot to use a condom last night. What if I got Sandy pregnant?

"Sandy? About last night, we, that is I,"

"Oh YES! Bobby, oops, I mean Master, last night was wonderful. I mean I was a little scared at first. I had heard all the horror stories that the girls tell. You know, about how it hurts the first time, and how you bleed like a stuck pig. And yeah it hurt just a little at first, but Oh My God! It was about a million times better than getting off by myself, Thank you so much Bobby, if you hadn't made me follow through on the bet, we never would have had that!" That dreamy excited smile was coming back. "Do you want me again Master?" she purred. "I'm a little sore from being stretched so much, but I really wouldn't mind."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.