The Bet - Cover

The Bet

Copyright© 2012 by LazarusLong

Part 3: Sandy's Servitude

Romantic Sex Story: Part 3: Sandy's Servitude - When Bobby and his sister Bet on the Super Bowl their lives are changed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex  

When Sandy had finished cleaning the family room, she knocked on my bedroom door. As I let her in I indicated she should stand next to my desk, and I sat down in my desk chair.

"First things first, you need to get in uniform." I opened my desk drawer and pulled out a small package. "change into that."

Sandy picked up the package and started to leave the room.

"Where are you going? I said change into your uniform. I didn't tell you to leave"

Sandy looked at me and started to turn red with anger, I thought she was about to lose her temper. Finally I would be able to let her off the hook and we could put this all behind us. Then her shoulder slumped and the red of anger was replaced by the red of embarrassment as she started to unbutton her blouse.

Sandy removed her blouse, and skirt, then folded them neatly and placed them on the bed. Then she started to remove her bra and panties. I saw her hesitate for split second as she glanced at me, perhaps she was trying to call my bluff, but over the last few weeks what had been a bluff had become a desire, no a need to follow this through. Though I had promised myself, that if she really balked at anything I would let her out of the bet. I had no desire to force her to do anything she wasn't willing to do.

When Sandy was completely undressed, she was standing with her back to me. She opened the Package I had given her. In it was a leather collar and nothing else. She turned and looked at me with anger in her eyes, she almost spoke up then. But again her shoulders slumped and she put on the collar.

I Looked at her for a moment not sure if I was pleased that she had done as I told her or not. I went over to the closet and started taking out several items I had been collecting over the last few weeks. She watched as placed a cushion on the floor in front of her. Then I took out the dog bed I had purchased, it was the largest I could find, I placed it at the foot of my bed.

"Kneel, on the cushion, facing me." I told her. She complied and began looking a little worried. "First lets get the rules straight. When you are at home you WILL wear only what I tell you. You WILL do as a tell you when I tell you. You will sleep here." I said pointing to the dog bed. "and you will call me Master!"

"Uh Bobby, don't you think that's going" She Started.

I Slammed the riding crop I had hidden behind my back down onto the bed. The loud smack it made as it hit the bedding stopped her short.

"You. Will. Call. Me. Master!" I said snapping the ridding crop on the bed to emphasize each word.

Sandy stared at me with eyes wide and her mouth hanging open. Then she slowly closed her mouth and lowered her eyes to the floor.

"Y-yes, Mas-Master." she said in a small, frightened voice.

"Now, who am I?" I asked.

"You are my Master." she replied without looking at me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I am your slave, Master." she replied.

"Standup." I ordered.

Sandy stood.

"Turn around and bend over." I said, and she again did as she was told.

I couldn't help but wonder, why wasn't she fighting me? Why was she letting me treat her like this? Granted, I hadn't used the crop on her, but the threat was implied. I had been sure she would call a halt when I started waving it around, but she just started acting like, like ... a slave. Could it be? Is this what she really wanted? Was this why my little sister hadn't had a steady boyfriend? Because none of them would treat her like this?

I reached out and ran the end of the ridding crop over her naked butt cheeks. She shivered, but at the same time I was sure that it wasn't fear that made her respond, I looked and saw, as I was now beginning to suspect, that she was beginning to flush. Her breathing was becoming faster with each pass of the crop over her ass.

I placed my left hand on her left hip. Again she shuddered. I couldn't take any more, I had to see how far she would let me take this. Without removing my left hand, I reached for my zipper with my right. As Sandy heard my the sound of my zipper being lowered, it was as if a spell had been broken. She blinked and then looked over her shoulder at me.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"What does it look like, I'm getting ready to fuck my slave." I replied.

Sandy suddenly straightened up and rushed out the door. I followed, suddenly afraid I had gone too far. I found Sandy still naked wearing only her collar in the kitchen yelling at Mom.

"-- But Mom, Bobby is trying to FUCK me!" Sandy whined

"Well, you're a good looking young girl. If I was a young man and I owned you, I would probably try to fuck you myself." Our mother calmly replied.

Both Sandy and I just stood there with our jaws scraping the floor. I don't know what Sandy expected, but when I heard her telling Mom what happened in my room, I had been sure that the least I could expect was to be tossed out on my ear. More likely the police called and be thrown in jail for attempted rape. But this, calm acceptance. It didn't make sense.

"Well Sandy, what did you expect. You belong to Bobby now, but don't worry he has always taken good care of his property. He still has toys from when he was 9 that are as good as new." Mom said as she calmly put away the dishes.

"But Mom, He can't fuck me. I'm his sister, for God sake!!"

"NO, You are his SLAVE. What did you think that meant?"

"I just thought he would make me do his chores. You know, maybe clean his room and stuff."

"No dear the bet you made was that you would be his TOTAL Slave, you wrote it up that way yourself. To my way of thinking that means that Bobby owns you now, body and soul. At least for the next year." Mom looked at Sandy with a stern but sympathetic look on her face."Come now, Sandy honey, be fair you already said you would have taken the Nissan if you had won."

"But Mom,"

"But me no buts, young lady. I expect my children to honor their commitments, no matter how foolishly they made them. Now go back upstairs while I have a word with your broth-, I mean your Master."

"Yes Mom." Sandy said in a defeated tone and left the room.

Mom waited until she heard the stairs creek and the looked at me.

"I am a little disappointed. I expected it to take a least a few days before you tried to fuck her."

I looked at Mom in shock. "You mean you knew this would happen?"

"Well, I did think it would take a little longer than 2 hours, but yes. The Total Slave description in the wording of the bet was almost a guarantee that it would. Think about it, even if she wasn't your sister. A young man with a young girl who has to do whatever he says. It was bound to happen sooner or later."

"And your OK with it, I mean me having sex with Sandy?"

"I won't lie to you. It's not what I would call a good idea, but with modern birth control there isn't too much worry about pregnancy, and as that is the real reason for a taboo on incestuous relations, I suppose I will just have to look the other way for the next year, do be careful though. But Bobby, Try not to take too much advantage of her, she is still your sister after all. And don't make her play master and slave away from home, others wouldn't understand. You know, I guess I'm not really surprised she let this happen. You do know she's had a crush on you since she was little?"

"What?"

"Oh yes, why do you think she was always following you, trying to do everything you did. The reason she spent so much time getting on your nerves is that, at least then you were paying attention to her. Oh, I doubt she even realized it herself, but girls that age, and boys too I suppose, don't really understand there own feelings, let alone know how to act on them. So, be good to Sandy and be careful of her feelings."

"Um, OK Mom. I'll be careful."

"Good boy, now go look after Sandy. She's very confused right now, She wants what started but doesn't think she should. That's why she came yelling to me instead of grabbing the phone and dialing 911! Go and set her straight."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.