The Bet - Cover

The Bet

Copyright© 2012 by LazarusLong

Part 2: game day

Romantic Sex Story: Part 2: game day - When Bobby and his sister Bet on the Super Bowl their lives are changed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex  

As the day of the Big Game approached, Sandy and I started making snide little comments to each other about THE BET. That was how it started to appear in my mind, all capitol letters.

I would be in the living room watching TV and she would ask what kind of seat covers I thought would look good in the car when it was hers. I would ask how she thought she would look in a french maid costume. Back and forth we would go. It got to the point that after a week or so I was actually beginning to think about what she would look like in various outfits.

It was then I began to realize what a hot looking girl my little sister had become over the last few years. She had a slim waist, and nice looking legs, and her breasts, while not the monster hooters some guys claim to like, were nice and firm, about the size of grapefruits. I found that I had started looking at her ass when she bent over, and wondering how it would feel to hold it in my hands.

That was when I decided that if(when) I won THE BET, I would make the wording of that little piece of paper work for me. I started fantasizing about all the thing I would make her do for me (and to me). I was starting to get hard every time she came in the room.

Then finally, Game Day. I watched the game but had trouble focusing on the plays, my focus was on the score. When the Giants scored first Sandy looked a little nervous by when the game went into halftime with the Patriots ahead 10-9 sandy smiled at me and pantomimed steering a car. Her smile got even wider when the Patriots expanded their lead to 17-9 in the third quarter.

When it was all over the Giants had pulled it out in the fourth quarter and won 21-17. I just looked at Sandy and Grinned. I pulled out the paper she had written up the bet on and read it out loud in front of our Mother.

Mom looked at me then at Sandy.

"Is this correct Sandy? Did you sign this paper?"

"Yes Mom." Sandy said while looking at the floor.

"Sign it! Mom, She wrote it up!" I said.

"Well, Sandy if you had won would you have really taken Bobby's car?" Mom asked.

"Maybe, I guess so. I don't know!" Sandy muttered sheepishly.

"Well, Then I guess Bobby has a right to collect on the bet then." mom said in a tone of resignation.

I looked at Sandy and said " I guess you can start by cleaning up in here. Then come to my room and we'll see what else you can do."

At a look from our Mother, Sandy started cleaning up the snacks and refuse from watching the Game. I went upstairs to my room to think. With every stair I climbed my dick got harder and harder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.