Storytellers
Chapter 6: Getting Settled in LA

Copyright© 2012 by Paris Waterman

Time Travel Sci-Fi Sex Story: Chapter 6: Getting Settled in LA - Its 1947, war veteran, Roy Shannon encounters an Alien in New Mexico. As a reward for helping him escape the alien provides Roy with what he calls the story of a lifetime.It takes us back to the origins of baseball; introduces a man who can merge with whomever he pleases; and along the way becomes the most terrifying serial killer in history.

Caution: This Time Travel Sci-Fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Incest   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

Pretty Topless Woman

I killed an hour at a friendly bar waiting for Belva to get home from work. I was sitting on her stoop when she turned the corner and saw me waiting. I received a wave that promised more than a simple hello, and quickly got to my feet and ran up to her, lifted her off her feet and half carried her up the steps and into the vestibule of her apartment.

I had to release her to let her get the key out of her purse, but I was sporting a gigantic woody and rubbed it against her ass, causing her to drop the key. When she bent to pick it up, I moved in and poked her sharply with my harpoon. Giggling with pleasure, she told me I had better stop for a minute before a neighbor came in on us.

"Would that be so bad?" I asked playfully.

"No, but it would mean you might get sloppy seconds. I can't alienate my neighbors."

I was shocked by her language, but recovered enough to reply, "What if it's a female neighbor?"

She purred out a sexy giggle. "That might prove interesting, wouldn't it?"

That gave me pause for thought. Could I possibly handle two women like Belva? I had strong doubts about it, Belva was plenty enough for me and I told her so.

"Good answer," she chirped and gave me a deep kiss. I made my way over to her liquor cabinet and made us both martinis. We settled onto her couch and relaxed with her body nestled against mine. Somehow her hand found its way inside my shirt and gently stroked the hair on my chest. I gulped the rest of my drink down when her hand moved lower dragging her lacquered talons across my stomach in the most intimate fashion.

In our fooling around I soon found my arm draped over her breasts as we kissed. It was difficult, but I managed to open several buttons and got my hand inside her C-cup. Belva chided me, saying I was a "Naughty Boy!" But the word "No" was nowhere in evidence, and so I began twiddling her rapidly stiffening bud and heard her moan her appreciation.

Our tongues searched each other's mouth and Belva's hand wandered farther down, rubbing and squeezing my rock hard dick. I shifted my hips, more or less presenting my manhood for further inspection. I heard but didn't feel the zipper of my fly moving downward and a breath of cool air floated over my suddenly exposed dick, and then Belva's fingers made their way through my nest of pubic hair and wrapped themselves around my throbbing shaft.

Belva broke away from the kiss and whispered, "Ohh, Roy, you horny dog! Is that for me?"

"For as long as you want it, baby," I replied as she squeezed the first drop of precum from its tip.

Playing tit-for-tat, I twisted slightly, changing my position so that my was free and moved it between Belva's legs, dabbing my fingers up and down the slippery furrow of her pussy. "Just being with you like this is enough to keep me continually hard. You're so sexy and you're pussy is so hot and slick, I don't think I'll ever be soft again."

Belva smiled her mischievous smile again and said, "I'm glad you brought lots of rubbers then. I intend to take complete advantage of the situation while we have the chance. And speaking of chance, right now seems like the perfect one: you're hard and horny, my hole is hot and needs plugging in the worst sort of way, so what say we see if we can use all those rubbers before we call it a night?"

The implication of what Belva had said sunk into my brain and ran straight down to my cock. It jerked in Belva's hand in response not only to her stroking but at the thought that in seconds I would be plunging into the het of her wet sheath.

By way of answer, I sat up on the side of the bed and reached down to the floor and took several condoms from out of my pants pocket. I lay down on my side and showed them to her. She took one out my hand and tore the cellophane wrapper from off it.

"I'm sorry to make you have to wear this, but I'm right between periods and figure I'm fertile as a turtle. Maybe a couple of weeks from now, when I'm in my safe period, we can screw skin-to-skin. If you wouldn't mind getting a red dick, we could even do it doing my period. It's kind of sloppy, I know, but I like getting it then. Not having to worry about getting pregnant makes it especially good for me."

God, if she only knew! I would have worn an inner-tube if necessary to get back in her pants! I would have wrapped my dick in layers of cellophane if I needed to. It didn't matter to me; I just wanted to get my prick in her pussy.

I kept things simple and said, "That's okey-doke with me."

"Let me put it on you," Belva said. "I just love putting rubbers on guys."

It was the first time I wondered just how many guys she'd done this with. I closed my mind to the thought, telling myself that there had been a war going on, and she was performing her patriotic duty; at least as she saw it. She put the condom on the head of my penis and slowly rolled it down until its hard circle of elastic fit snugly at the base of my shaft.

"There," she said, "it's all dressed up in a shiny new raincoat."

Stroking my dick up and down, Belva giggled and said, "You look like you're ready for action − let's see if we can give that rubber a good work-out."

I got on my knees and scooted up between Belva's thighs, wedging them apart as I did so.

"Wait just a sec, Roy, let me get a pillow under me," she said, pulling a pillow down and putting it under her butt. Her pussy lips were gaping wide, glistening with the liquid evidence of her arousal. I moved up on my knees until the knob of my prick was lodged between those pouty labial lips then I stroked it up and down the slick furrow. Belva hunched her hips up toward me and I sank into her furnace.

I pumped twice and found myself buried in her gash. Another thrust and our groins met.

"Ahhh, yesssss! That's ... the ... right ... place!" Belva growled, as she lifted her legs up and wrapped them around my thighs then squeezed tight.

"Oh, is that EVER the right place!"

I remained still for a few moments, reveling in the pleasure of her heat and tightness around me.

When I resumed moving, I pulled the entire length of my shaft out of Belva's hot scabbard then drove it back again as hard as it would go. The force of the thrust drove her hips down to the bed, and I pressed my groin hard against hers, seeking to extend my entire sexual being inside the unbelievable pleasure of her womanhood. Belva pressed back against me, and there was not even a millimeter of my penis that wasn't inside her. I felt as though my prick was a foot long and that it had penetrated into the very deepest part of her belly.

Belva had her eyes closed, a look of deep concentration on her face as if she were focusing all her mental energy on the coupling of our organs. As I pulled out, with just the tip of my prick still lodged inside her, she opened her eyes and said, "What school did you go too to learn that?"

"Like it?"

"Brother, do I! Keep on doing me that way. I'm going to start coming soon. Please don't stop and don't you dare come first!"

I took both of Belva's legs and lifted them straight up and spread them apart. Her pussy was completely exposed to me in this position and I watched gleefully as my dick plunged in and out of her sex-pit.

The feel of Belva's tight pussy rubbing against my shaft was one thing – and I really mean that but being able to see the action of each stroke made it incredibly exciting. I laid her legs on my shoulders and put both hands down on her jiggling mound and kneaded them while she moaned and arched her back up to my hands, forcing more of the soft globes into my hands for their massage.

"Oh, yes! Yes! That's so good! I'm getting so close."

Only seconds before I had felt I could keep going all afternoon, but with Belva's reaction − her eyes were tightly squeezed together and her head was turning from side to side. Suddenly she opened her eyes and reached up for me, pulling my chest against her breasts. "Oh, God, Roy, I'm gonna come again!"

Belva's whole pelvic area went into spasms, grabbing at my prick as it plowed in and out. She grasped my waist between her thighs and squeezed hard. Her hips rose completely off the bed as she arched her back and pushed her pussy up to me and held it there. Except for the spasms that wracked her whole bottom half, Belva was motionless, thrust up against me. I knew she was peaking in her orgasm and that carried me over the edge and I spewed my load in her – well the rubber, anyway.

I collapsed on top of Belva, limp and exhausted. Her legs fell from around my waist and nestled on the outside of mine then gently wrapped around mine and relaxed totally. About a minute later I rolled off and lay beside her, our bodies touching from toe to shoulder, reluctant even in the aftermath of our orgasms to break contact with each other.

Suddenly Belva moved completely on top of me and sat up, legs spread apart and her ass on my stomach. The juice from her spread-wide pussy coated my belly and made it feel slippery-nasty and very erotic.

"Roy, baby, just when are you going back to Chicago?"

That caught me completely off-guard. "What?"

"Be straight with me, Roy. Are you bailing out on me?"

"Belva, I've no intention of hitting the silk on you."

"Your job is in Chi-town, you've been gone how long now?"

"Almost three weeks, but..."

"No buts, baby. You've got a job there, don't you?"

I hesitated before answering her. The truth was I didn't know if I still had a job with the Trib.

"Maybe I do, and maybe I don't."

"You really don't know, do you?"

"No, Belva, I don't."

"Then you better get some threads on and make a call. Things are still hopping back there."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.