Crystal Control - Cover

Crystal Control

Copyright© 2012 by Bassman007

Chapter 9

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Young man finds a crystal from a meteorite that gives him unique powers

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cuckold   Slow  

The next two hours were just an average day in the life of a high school student. With my new abilities for learning and memory, I found my classes even more boring than before. This gave me time to think about a lot of different things.

For awhile I thought about my dream last night about my mom and this morning's near accident. This of course led to thoughts of having sex with her, something I'd never ever considered before. I've heard some guys get into that and I've read a few porn stories about it. I decided to put that on the back burner for awhile.

Then there was Madeline and my feelings for her. What I was feeling? It seemed to be more than just lust. I wouldn't say I was in love with her yet, but it was getting close to that. But even if it was, what could I do about it? She's married and 20 years older than me.

Saving the planet then came to my mind. This seemed so monumental of a task. Although I had no real plans yet, I knew a couple of things for sure. One I was going to need help. The other, I didn't have a fucking clue as to what I was doing. I was beginning to really understand what was meant when they said "Knowledge is Power."

I also spent some time thinking about Fran. Could she get pregnant? I didn't know if she was too old or not, but I figured the chances were thin. "I should call her and see about hooking up again." I thought to myself.

Just then the bell rang, releasing me from my last class before lunch. At lunch I hooked up with Sid and a couple other friends. Amber sat with us today too, much too the surprise of the entire student body.

We were talking about our day and the classes ahead; I was dreading my next class. "Social Studies" was not really a difficult class. What made this class so bad was the teacher, Mrs. Barbara Frost, otherwise known as Frosty the Snow Bitch. Mrs. Frost is not bad to look at, about 38 years old, long red hair, and nice face if she wasn't frowning always and wearing her glasses down her nose. She was about 5'7", average size tits, an ok shaped ass and really nice legs. Most days she'd wear 3-4" heels. Actually she'd be a real knock out if she wasn't such a bitch.

Most of us thought she is a closet lesbian, since she really seemed to hate her male students. Some teachers were hard on you because they wanted you to learn; she was just vindictive, hateful and scary. Even the rest of the faculty was scared of her; her husband is the Superintendent of Schools. So even the Principle stayed out of her way.

My friend Bob had her second period, so over lunch he usually fills me in on her attitude and what we'd be doing in class. "She sprung a pop quiz on us today, covering the three chapters we were supposed to read over the weekend. She's also in a real bitchy mood today, I think it's her time of the month" he informed me.

"Shit, I forgot all about reading those chapters this weekend, maybe she'll give me a chance to take it later since I was gone the last two days" I told him.

"Fat chance" he replied "Bill Jones was gone all last week and Monday and Tuesday and when he asked to take it later she laughed at him and then told all of us that if we don't get a B or better, we'll drop one whole grade in her grade book."

I thought about skipping, but after looking at the clock, I decided to use my new powers to ace her little pop quiz. I excused myself and headed to my locker to grab my book. I opened it and scanned each page of the three chapters I was supposed to read.

I walked into her class just as the bell was ringing. She looked up at me and yelled "Your late Mr. Reid, I'm marking you tardy, one more and you'll do detention!" "What a bitch" I thought to myself.

As I sat down at my desk, she announced: "Class today we'll be doing a pop quiz." there are a few moans around the room.

"Oh quit your complaining. You should know this material. It is on the three chapters I assigned you to read last Friday. There are 50 questions and you have a half hour to finish. Once you're finish, bring your test to me and then you may read the next three chapters. Since so many of your classmates have chosen to not do their homework, I've add an incentive to this test. If your score on the quiz is over 75% your grade in the grade book will remain as is. If you score less than that, I will drop your score one grade. If your making a B, it'll drop to a C. Remember too this class is a requirement for graduation, so if you want to ever graduate, you have to get pass this class. Any questions? Good. I'll have Angie hand out the test and you may begin."

She has barely finished her speech when she's on Sid for chewing gum, on a kid name Paul for talking. Then she barks at a couple of other guys for wearing hats.

Angie, a porky little girl who somehow had managed to become the teacher's pet, came by with the quiz. A couple of guys behind me made piggy noises after she went by. "Mr. Reid, was that you making those noises? Either stop or you can visit the principle."

"Man," I thought to myself, "this is going to be a fun hour." I put my name on my test, and, thanks to my photo memory, I was able to fly thru the test in about 10 minutes. I decided not to take it up to her right away; she would have been really suspicious if I finished early. I could see Sid was struggling with it though, so I mentally sent him the answers. He sits up straight, obviously surprised by what I was doing. He then turned and looked at me for a sec.

"Mr. Nelson, eyes forward or do I fail you for cheating?" she bellowed. I couldn't understand why a person that obviously hated teaching so much continued to do so. Since I had a few minutes, I decided to take a peak inside this woman's head.

After making the connection I started going thru her brain looking for answers. Now I'm no psychologist, but piecing together her memories and the thoughts running thru her head I got a pretty good idea of what was going on.

First, she's wasn't a lesbian. Yes she hates men in general, especially stronger willed men. As far as females goes, she doesn't prefer them, she just doesn't give a dam about them. It looked like it started in her childhood. She came from a wealthy family and she was daddy's little girl. He'd give her anything she wanted; she had him twisted around her finger by five. Her mom on the other hand was hell on wheels, the real dominate person in the family. Her mom died though when she turned 15, and she became the dominate person in the family.

All her boyfriends were weak spineless guys that she'd get bored with quickly. She hated strong guys because they wouldn't give into her when she wanted something. Then she married her husband, another weak spineless guy in her estimation. She didn't have many feelings for him; I don't think she was even capable. She thought he was having an affair, but she wasn't certain and didn't care. She had two kids; a son and a daughter. Her son is 10 and was a lot like his dad. Her daughter was 17 and went to the other high school in town, and although she looked like her mother, she wasn't anything like her which her mom hated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.