Crystal Control
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2012 by Bassman007

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Young man finds a crystal from a meteorite that gives him unique powers

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cuckold   Slow  

I could see her in the distance thru the haze, a beautiful redheaded woman, very familiar but I couldn't figure out who she was. I knew I wanted her. I was reaching out to her, drawing her to me. "Alan, oh Alan, Alan" she was saying. My excitement was building as she came nearer. She was still saying my name over and over again. "Alan, Alan, Alan." Even though she was getting closer, I still couldn't see her face, but I knew I knew her.

All of a sudden, I heard a loud buzzing sound, and quickly I sat up in bed. It was all a weird dream, but there was my mom standing in my bedroom doorway in just her pajamas, a light almost see thru blouse and short pj bottoms, looking at me. She appeared to be as confused as I felt. "Alan uhmmm, sorry ... I'm not sure why I'm here. I must have been sleep walking. I was having a strange dream."

I quickly jumped into her mind, before the dream vanished and saw that she was having the same dream I was, but from a different perspective. Now I understood why the woman in my dream seemed so familiar. It was my MOM! I wondered "Do my abilities work while I'm asleep? Yes, I thought, my subconscious was controlling my dreams and I needed to train it and thus control it to avoid this happening again. WOW, controlling my subconscious! OMG WOW!! Does that mean that subconsciously I wanted my MOM??

She was just staring blankly at me and I realized I needed to take control of the situation quickly. "Yeah mom, you were probably just sleep walking." She gave me a strange look, turned and went back to her room. That was scary! Mom was a nice looking woman who had just turned forty. I had never really looked at her in a sexual way before, at least not while I was awake. I resolved to examine my subconscious, learn how it really worked and how to train and control it. I needed to find out what my true feelings for mom were and be sure I was in control before anything happened to really screw up my family.

Rushing to get dressed and out the door, I called Sid on my cell and told him I was on my way. We'd go out for breakfast before school. The drive to Sid's gave me a little time to think. One of the things that I'd been contemplating was to include Sid in the whole "save the planet" thing. I was starting to realize that I was going to need help, even with my new abilities.

The problem was Sid wasn't really a "save the planet" kind of guy. He's also got a big mouth. He is a shorter guy, about 5'7" and tends to have a Napoleon complex; he talks big and brags a lot to make himself seem bigger. My dad said "He's the master of exaggeration." Program him like Jack I thought. I guess I could do that. I was just hesitant to use my abilities on family and close friends though.

Then again, it didn't bother me that I had used them on Madeline, and I had some real strong feelings for her. Also, I'd done some tweaking on my parents. I figured if I made it up to him by giving him something he wanted, I could live with it.

When I got to Sid's, I honked a couple of times and Sid came flying out the door, and then stopped dead in his tracks. "What the?!! Where the HELL did you get that?" pointing at the car.

I yelled back "Hop in and I'll tell you on the way." He threw his book bag in the back seat and got in. I looked over at him and ask, "Are your folks home?" "No" he said. "They left for work about 5 minutes ago. Why?" "Fasten your seatbelt." I replied as I looked around to make double sure I didn't see any kids in the area. I'd been idling in first gear with the clutch in so when I heard the seatbelt click, I took a good grip on the steering wheel and dropped the hammer. As the tach reached 3500, I popped the clutch. At that point, I was positive there wasn't anyone still asleep in the neighborhood. I heard "OH SHIT!" as the acceleration forced us back into our seats. I was pulling second gear scratch when I realized I had to back off as we were RAPIDLY approaching the STOP sign at the end of his block. With the brakes almost locked up, I downshifted back into first and let the exhaust sing to me again. I was really glad the intersection was clear as I slid through the stop and turned right to cruise on toward school.

"Well, back to my story. Turns out my uncle Bill was saving this to be my graduation gift." I explain to him calmly.

"You lucky SOB!" Sid exclaims "This is a really kewl car; the chicks are going to love it."

We pulled into McD's for breakfast. We got our orders, sat down and chatted while we ate, mostly about girls. Sid was one of the most girl crazy guys I knew, besides myself that is. And the girls liked him too. He's charming, funny, and I guess, for a guy, ok looking. But if I was going to tell him the whole story, I figured I'd have to get him a girl, someone really hot, a cheerleader maybe.

"So what else did your uncle leave you?" Sid asked next.

"Oh a few odds and ends" I replied. Then Sid asked "By the way, how was fishing last weekend?"

"Well here it goes" I thought to myself. "I'm going to tell him the whole story. But how am I going to convince him that it's all true? It seemed almost unreal to me, how is he going to believe it." Then it came to me: "Use my abilities; make him believe; show him my memories." It made sense; how could he deny it after that?

"Sid, fishing sucked, but something else happened, let's just say this has been the weirdest, most awesome few days of my life. Stay calm; I need to show you something." I took the last three days of my memories and copied them into his mind. I then watched as he played them back like watching a movie (on fast forward). It took about five minutes for the whole thing to play out and for Sid to absorb it.

"HOLY SHIT!!" Sid yelled, getting the attention of everyone around us. "Cool it!" I shushed him and apologized to everyone. So much for staying calm I thought.

"But how ... how did you ... I ... how come I can remember it almost like it happened to me?" Sid asked.

"SHHHhhhh! Let's head for school." I whisper to him. "We can talk more privately in the car." As we headed for school I said "OK, the memories seem like yours because I copied my memories of the events into your brain. It was the easiest way to convince you it was all real."

"You can see inside my head." It was more a statement than a question, but I could tell he wasn't real comfortable with the idea.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.