Crystal Control
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by Bassman007

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Young man finds a crystal from a meteorite that gives him unique powers

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cuckold   Slow  

Crystal Control

After checking in at home with mom, I went back to my place, grabbed another $75,000 from the basement and headed to Jack's office. When I got there, his secretary informed me he was with a client, but should only be about ten more minutes. I noticed she was a different lady from yesterday and mentioned it. "You are not the same person who was here yesterday are you."

"No, I took the day off yesterday so the bank had someone downstairs cover for me."

I sat down, grabbed a magazine and pretended to read it as I watched her moving about the office doing secretary stuff. She was a nice looking blond woman about five foot seven and wearing three inch heels. She looked to be in her early thirties with a pretty heart shaped face. She had on a snug salmon colored sweater and matching knee length skirt. Nice, handful size tits and very nice legs.

I dove into her mind and found out her name was Dawn McDonald, thirty three and divorced. She had married at nineteen and, after ten years, she and her husband had just grown apart. They didn't have any kids, which made the divorce easy. Her ex had moved to LA. Her parents had died when she was just sixteen and the rest of her family lived back east.

She had worked for Jack for three years, getting the job right after her divorce was final. She liked her job although she thought Jack was a perv, but harmless. He had made a couple subtle passes at her, but nothing too serious and she had quickly put him in his place. She had dated some since being single, but nothing serious.

About then Jack and another man came out of his office, shook hands and the man left. "Come on in Alan" Jack invited me.

"How are you Sir?" Jack asked after shutting the door so we're in private. "Was my wife satisfactory for you last night?"

"You have no idea!" I said to him, noticing the rise in pants immediately. "You are one lucky guy Jack to be married to such a great lady. And you know, she really does love you" I assured him.

"I love her too. And I'm glad that she's happy and we're going to be having a child."

"You have a nice looking secretary too" I said, changing the subject slightly.

"Oh you mean the Ice Queen?" he nods his head to the door heading out to Dawn's office. "Yeah she's nice to look at but..." and he let that hang a second. "But I don't imagine you're here to talk about women?"

"No, I discovered yesterday after leaving here that my uncle left me more than just his life insurance policy, so I'm here to increase my investment." At that I tossed the $75,000 on his desk. His eyes got bigger and bigger as he counted the money.

After giving me a receipt for the money he said "That makes a $100,000. That's a lot of money to invest in a start up company."

"If you feel it's a safe bet, I trust you" I respond while also looking in his mind to see how he felt about the investment. I saw nothing to cause me any concern. "Actually, as this grows, I'd like to invest in more 'Green' companies; doing my part to save the planet."

"You know, you're not the typical seventeen year old kid" Jack then told me.

"I'll take that as a compliment" I responded, then "Jack there are a couple other things I like to talk to you about. I have some ideas on businesses I'd like to start myself, and I think I'd like set up a corporation, is this something you can help with?"

"No, that's not my area of expertise, but I know a great corporate Lawyer." He reaches into his desk and then hands me a business card. "Here's his card. Just how much money did your uncle leave you anyway?"

"A little over $50 million." He gasped his next breath and held it. I quickly decided I didn't need him sharing this with anyone: Jack needed to be absolutely loyal to me! I thought about it and suddenly it came to me: Put him into a hypnotic state and program him. And I realized I knew exactly how to do it too. I reached into his mind, putting him into the trance. His eyes glazed over and I could see his subconscious was now very open to me. "Jack, you are now completely loyal to me. You will always put my interests above your own. You now know how much money I have but you will be unable to disclose this to anyone. You will protect this information with your life if necessary. Do you understand?" I drilled into him mentally.

"Yes, I am loyal to you and will never disclose your financial situation to anyone. I will protect your information with my life" he said in a monotone voice. Happy with this response, I released him from the trance and left his mind.

Jack shook his head and seemed to clear out the cob webs for a second. "Uhm, sorry, I spaced out there for a bit. Any other questions?"

"Yes, do you know any good contractors?" Jack handed me another business card. "Thanks Jack. That should do it for now. See you later." We shook hands and I got up to leave. As I was going through Dawn's office, I reached into her quickly and planted the idea that she finds me sexy and then tickled her clit. "Good ... OH! ... bye" she said turning bright red? I smiled back and waved as I exited.

Next I headed to Jack's lawyer friend, Irving Rosenberg. He normally didn't see anyone without an appointment, but somehow I showed up on his calendar (after working on his legal secretary just a bit). She was a pretty thirty five year old lady with black hair and glasses. Tall and thin, about five foot ten. She was wearing a black business suit with a pencil skirt and a white blouse. The 3 inch heels she had on really showed off her legs and height. Married with one little girl, her name was Cindy Johnson.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.