Crystal Control - Cover

Crystal Control

Copyright© 2012 by Bassman007

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Young man finds a crystal from a meteorite that gives him unique powers

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cuckold   Slow  

At 7 o'clock I rang Madeline and Jack's doorbell. Shortly Madeline opens the door, wearing a nice pair of grey slacks that highlighted her nice ass, a blue deep v neck blouse and 3 inch heels. She smiled warmly at me, but I could tell she was a little nervous. She glances over her shoulder, then turns back and pulls me close and gives me a long kiss, our tongues dueling back and forth.

"Hmmm I missed you today" she says after a bit.

"Who is it dear?" I hear Jack yelling from the other room.

"I missed you too" I tell her.

Reluctantly we let each other go and head to their family room to talk to Jack.

"Honey" she starts as we walk in to the room "it's Alan, and we need to talk to you."

"OOOOOK" Jack responds, turning off the TV.

"Remember your suggestion that I find someone to help us have a child?" Madeline dives right in.

"Uh ... yes" Jack is now looking at me "isn't this something we should talk about in private?"

"Normally yes" Madeline responds, "but Alan has graciously volunteered to help us."

"I bet he has!" Jack is now chuckling. I probe his mind and see he's trying to act cool, but he's actually getting excited and a little fear "that's very nice of him, but he's just a kid."

"He's very capable of getting the job done." Madeline responds back, and then glances at me with a quick smile.

"What about his parents, how do they feel about this ah ... arrangement?" Jack asks, he's trying to get his head around it all.

I was going to answer, but Madeline beats me too it "they're ok with it, Susan and I talked it over this afternoon. They were a little concerned about his feelings, but other than that, they think it's great." 'Good ole mom' I'm thinking. "Alan is someone I know and trust, someone we both can be comfortable with."

"Well ... when I made the suggestion, this wasn't necessarily had in mind, but I guess since I suggested it, I'll guess I'll have to live with it. I was actually hoping for someone I don't know. Does he know why we need the help in the first place?"

I start planting in his mind at this point that I am the Alpha male, and he needs to fear me and respect me.

"Yes he knows" was all that Madeline says.

"Well, when were you two planning on doing the deed?" Jack says, and he is obviously sporting a woody at this point.

Now it's Madeline's turn to be a little nervous, so I mentally shore her up a little, "we already have once, yesterday while you were golfing."

"WHAT!!!??? You go behind my back and do this, then ask my permission!!??" I look into his mind and see he's not mad that we did it; he's upset because he wanted to watch. "AND YOU!!!" pointing his finger at me "You come asking me for a favor today, after fucking my wife yesterday!! You got a lot of balls!!"

"SHUT UP JACK! YOU'RE BEING AN ASS!" Madeline yells at him. This takes the steam out of him right away; she's never really talked to him like that before.

"Here's the deal" Madeline continues "you and I both know you get your jollies from the idea of me having sex with someone else" I peak into Madeline's mind to see where she is going with this. I find out she spent most of the morning doing research on cuckolding. I'm impressed!

"Since that seems to turn you on" she continues "I and Alan are going to continue having sex together to make me pregnant. And after that we will continue having sex as long as Alan will have me. Now, from what I understand, you would like to participate or at least watch. I'm not quite ready for that yet, but I will give you a play by play description after the fact for now, then we'll see where it goes."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.