Crystal Control - Cover

Crystal Control

Copyright© 2012 by Bassman007

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Young man finds a crystal from a meteorite that gives him unique powers

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cuckold   Slow  

Crystal Control

I awake the next morning exactly the same time my alarm starts going off. Typically I hit the snooze four or five times before getting up, but today I am wide awake. After showering and getting ready for the day, I join my folks for breakfast much to their surprise.

"Morning sport" my dad greets me "your up and at em early today, specially for a Monday."

"Went to bed early last night" I tell him.

Mom is moving around in the kitchen in her robe getting dad's breakfast. "Do you want me to make you what dad and I are having?"

"Sure mom thanks."

Dad and I chit chat for awhile till mom has breakfast done. As we are eating breakfast, I decide that now would be a good time to talk to them about Madeline.

"While we are all here, there something I need to talk to you about." I start out. They both look at me "Yesterday Madeline invited me over to lunch since you guys were gone and Jack was golfing. Anyway, we got talking and she really opened up to me about some things, mostly about their desire to have a child, it turns out Jack is unable to."

They both are now really interested in what I'm saying. I pause for a second to link up with each of them and tell their minds to be acceptable to what I say to them. "So anyway" I begin again "Madeline asked for my help and I agreed."

I could tell they were both surprised, but with my prompting there was no explosion or anything. "How exactly are you helping, are you donating sperm or something?" my dad asks first.

"Well, you could say that," I respond, "but we're cutting out the middle man, no labs" I shoot back.

"Oh" my mom says nodding her head, "OHH!" she finally gets it "what about Jack, how does he feel about that."

"He suggested to Madeline that she find someone, she decided I was someone she could trust and feel comfortable with."

"So, when are you going to do this... ?" my dad asks next, not really sure what to say.

"We actually started yesterday" I smile sheepishly.

"No wonder you went to bed early" is all my dad comes up with.

"So are you done then?" my mom asks.

"Mom, I'm not sure, we'll probably do it some more to make sure she's pregnant."

Again, I put in there minds that they should be ok with this.

"Well" my dad says, "I kinda wish you'd talk to us before hand, but it's nice that you are willing to help them, although Madeline is a nice looking woman so I'm sure it wasn't a real chore for you or anything" he smiles at me, I think he's actually proud of me some.

Mom smacks him playfully on the arm "not as good looking as your mom of course" he quickly follows up.

Mom then adds "Well, I wasn't expecting to be a grandmother quite so soon, but I love you and I love Madeline and I know she has wanted children for a long while so I'm happy for her."

"Thanks, both of you" I replying, not hiding my relief very well. Although I had put it into them to accept things, I still was a little nervous. After breakfast was over, dad left for work right away. Mom decided to get dressed and go visit Madeline to give her blessing to the arrangement.

"Before you go mom" I stopped her "could you call the school and let them know I won't be in for a couple of days." Since I had already impressed on her to accept what I said, she didn't give me any argument.

"Sure hon, plan on spending more time with Madeline?" she asked.

"Maybe, I replied, but I have some business to take of care first."

So I gathered some of my things and took off for downtown. First place I was heading was to Uncle Bill's estate lawyer to take custody of Bill's warehouse and loft apartment. After finishing there, I went to my bank and withdrew the $50,000 that had been in his life policy.

My next stop was to Jack's office. I was a little apprehensive about seeing him before Madeline I had our talk with him, but this was business and although I didn't care for Jack much, he was one of the best investment guys around.

"Alan, this is an unexpected pleasure" he said shaking my hand as I entered his office. "Shouldn't you be in school?"

"Normally yes, but I have some business things to take care of, so I'm taking a couple of days off" I replied.

"Really? So what can I do for you?"

"Well, when my uncle Bill died a few years ago, he left me $50,000, and I'd like to give you $25,000 of it to invest, preferably in something with high return."

"I don't usually work with small amounts like that, but since you're almost family, I'm willing to help you out." 'You have no idea' I thought to myself. "High return investments are typically riskier though, are sure you're willing to risk that money, it'd go along ways towards a college education?"

"Yes, I'm sure, actually that's why I want to increase my money, to help fund my future" I told him. Now I put into his mind that he needs to make this money grow so although I want high returns, he's to protect this money as it was his own. While I'm in his mind, I look at his business dealings and note that not all of his work has been what many would call legal. I make note of that, it may come in handy sometime.

"Well Alan, I'll take care of your money like it was my own. In fact, I have a investment in mind, a small startup company that thinks there on to something big, something to do with this whole GREEN thing everyone seems to be onto. It looks sound and has a chance to pay off BIG."

"Perfect, you know what they say, GO Big or go home" I rise shaking his hand and exit.

Next I head to the public library and spend the next several hours reading up on the environment, global warming, pollution effects and as much published research as I could find. With my new ability to read and absorb information, after a few hours I have a much greater sense of the trouble our planet is in. Most of what I read points to the problems, very little about solutions, although some scientists have theories or ideas on ways to help save the planet, but most do not have the financial resources to push forward.

One thing I do understand at this point, is this is going to be a monumental task, and even with my abilities I'm going to need help.

Next I head over to Uncle Bill's old warehouse and home. It's located at the edge of the industrial end of town; it was part of an old vegetable packing facility and is the only building left. It is five stories tall, with Bill's living quarters taking up about half of the top floor. The rest of the floors have old hardwood floors and brick pillars every so many feet. There are lots of windows all away around the building, big ones with small glass squares, and most so dirty you can't see thru them, but they do let in some light.

There are three old freight elevators evenly spaced thru the middle of the building. There are also staircases at both ends, and two more outside in case of fire. I enter the building thru a maintenance entrance, the only others are large roll up doors. Getting onto the nearest elevator, I pull the cable that activates the elevator and ride it up to the fifth floor and then enter Uncle Bill's apartment.

Bill's apartment looks like a lot of those loft homes I've seen on TV, there are no real walls, just dividers to divide up the living spaces. The kitchen is large with all the appliances, I hesitantly open the refrigerator, wondering if there was any food left in it. After this many years, they have to be really nasty. Fortunately somebody had the foresight to clean it out after the funeral. Probably my mom.

There is also a large bathroom area with a giant claw tub shower combo. The only bedroom has a king size bed and a couple dressers and closet, still has Bill's clothes there. The living room area is also large with two leather couches and a futon, a very nice stereo system and an older projection TV. Just off the living room is what appears to be Bill's study or office, there's an old roll top desk and a computer desk with an old computer. Actually, it was probably new when Bill died. Also a couple of file cabinets.

For a bachelor, Bill was pretty neat guy; the place was in pretty good shape. Really dusty though, so I found some cleaning supplies and set about to cleaning the place up. An hour later the place is looking a lot better. My plan is to eventually move in here, but in the meantime this will be a good place to come and work out my big plans as well as a private place to take the ladies if necessary.

After finishing cleaning, I go to Bill's office to check out what's in there. It feels a little weird to be going thru his stuff, which why I hadn't done this before. Going thru his desk, all I find is old bills and other paperwork that is way outdated now. In one of the drawers though I find a large key ring with several keys on it which I lay out on the desk, I'll figure what those are for later. In the bottom drawer of the desk I find an envelope with my name on it. I open it and find a letter written to me from Bill.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.