The Ring of Control
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2012 by Barneyr

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A young boy finds a ring and two journals hidden in an antique desk. The one journal is written in a language he cannot read; but the other is in Late Middle English. Follow his adventures and misadventures as he becomes a man.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Slow  

Friday, July 8th, 2011

I was awakened by the most delicious feeling of wet warmth encompassing my swollen member. I noticed a luscious hair pie looking at me and so I dug in with the hunger of a starving man. All too soon, it was all over ... me drained of sperm, yet with a bellyful of the nectar of the gods. We were enjoying the afterglow of our lovemaking, when we were rudely interrupted by the alarm.

I got out of bed on wobbly legs, and shut the alarm off on my way to the commode to empty my near-to-bursting bladder. I finished and turned the water on for a shower. I was joined by my lover. She sat upon the throne and completed her morning mission. We showered together, and almost started something more, but common sense took over. We finished so we could get dressed and start the day. While Mom got dressed, I went downstairs and started breakfast for her and myself.

I wondered how today would turn out. I had two more names to find. Of course, I just had to be fondled by some more girls this afternoon, while they slathered my body with sunscreen. It's a tough life, but someone has to do it.

After Mom left for work, I puttered around thinking up something for supper. Bea came down around nine, and I sent her back up to get Brie. I fixed their breakfasts, and they disappeared afterwards. Bea went to Shelly's, and Brie probably went to the parlor.

I went into the den, and concentrated on moving some small objects on the desk. I continued until I could move the massive six-foot by four-foot cherry wood desk, which had belonged to my father. I was able to move it six inches, but I had to stop, because of the headache that was developing behind my eyes.

I leaned back in my dad's old chair. The next thing I knew, Brie was shaking me awake. I glanced at the grandfather clock by the door to the den and it was just before noon. My headache was greatly diminished, so I got up and started lunch for us. Today was ham and cheese sandwiches, with cold milk. Bea showed up just as I finished making the sandwiches.

After lunch I cleaned up the kitchen, and then went upstairs to change. I then went out to the pool, and got things ready, there. It was pretty hot, today, so I made sure the water was flowing for the misting fans. I got the towels out and checked the ph. factor, the temperature and everything for the pool. Ken came in the back gate, with Mary Beth. Mary Beth went into the house to get Bea and Brie.

Ken said, "Ben, I don't know how to thank you for the gift. Mom is so excited! We had gotten a little behind on some bills. Well, not really 'behind' as such ... you know ... we were sending more than the minimum amounts. You know how it will take you years to pay things off, just sending the minimums. Anyway, we sat up late, last night. I helped her pay off all our credit cards, and a couple of others debts, and we still have over eight thousand left of the money you gave us. We are due to go to Disney World, Friday after next. I don't know how to thank you Ben, but if you ever need anything ... and I do mean anything ... let me know. If we can do it, whatever it is, we will do it."

He then hugged me, and I could feel his tears on my shoulder. I held him and sent calming emotions to him, and soothing thoughts. In a few moments he was fine, and we parted.

I said, "That goes for you, too, brother. I think you now see what I meant when I said we were like brothers."

"Yeah I do. To being brothers."

He hugged me again. We heard someone coming, so we parted quickly. He helped me get things ready for the mob.

Today it was Katie and Carol's turn to put sunscreen on my body. So I sat on a lounger and let them have their wicked way with me. I really did kind of enjoy it, in a perverse sort of way, but I vowed that I would never touch any of these girls, sexually, ever. I had Helen, and I could get just about anyone else I wanted. But I had matured. I would never touch another underage girl, especially after what Katie and Victoria had gone through, let alone Rebecca. I chilled out after being fondled, rubbed, and generally worked over.

I looked for David Oslet. I found him in Nebraska; Lincoln, to be exact. He was working for the Burlington Northern railroad. He was a switchman and he was trying to make a new life for himself. He had lost his job in Little Rock, when they closed the Albertson's grocery store where he had been working.

His wife was so upset with the situation that even before he was laid off, she filed for divorce. Of course the courts ordered him to pay unusually high amounts of alimony and child support. The total came to just $200.00 less, per month, than he was making at Albertson's. Then, when he was laid off, he couldn't find another job. So, no money went to her.

She could work, but she just didn't want to. Now she had to go to work, and she had a new man to take care of her. But still, even together, they were struggling. That was not David's problem. He was jailed immediately after he was laid off. When the court finally let him out to find a job, he had fled. He looked and drifted from place to place until he finally ended up in Lincoln about seven months later. He saw an ad in the paper that Burlington was looking for a few good people. He applied and was hired. His name now was Jerome Harding, called Jerry, and he was saving a little. He wanted to send her some money, but was worried as to how to do it anonymously. He was not even sure if she still lived where they once did. So, he is saving, and hoping that someday he can send some money his family's way. He knew if he tried to contact them in any way, they would just throw him back in jail and take all the money he has accumulated towards the back payments he owes.

Wow, that's something. That really opened up my eyes to the way of the world today. I would wait until this evening and contact David again and see if I could work something out. I would also see what shape his family was in.

Now Steven was very elusive. I traced him through about five name changes until I finally found him in Orange Walk, Belize. His new name was Hector Garcia, and he told everyone that he took after his mother's side of the family. He does have a very nice tan though. He is quite wealthy, and is living in an old Banana plantation, he bought. He still has most of the money he embezzled from Exxon-Mobil. He felt he was sitting pretty, with over twenty-three million in five banks ranging from Switzerland, the Caymans, and Belize.

Here was the real kicker, he was working for a Belize oil company in their main office in the accounting department, however he had not actually taken any money yet, but he did have several plans in mind to enable him to steal them blind, as well.

'Steven Ray O'Dell, or Hector Garcia as you are now called, listen to my words. You are to speak to me only in your mind, do not speak aloud. This is your Master. You will do as I say or you will die a very horrible death. I will make you walk into a lake of oil, and then it will be set ablaze. SLAVE, do you understand what I have told you so far?'

'Yes, Master, what must I do, Master?'

'You have been taking money that does not belong to you, right?'

'Yes, Master, I have.'

'What have you taken, and where is it, Slave!'

'I took about six point eight million from Exxon-Mobil, which is here in Belize. Then there is almost four point nine million I took from Dresser. That money is in Bern Switzerland. There is five million in the Caymans that came from Shell Oil and another seven million there, which came from Chevron-Texaco.'

'Good, do you have a list of the account numbers and the passwords or are they all in your head?'

'I have all the numbers and passwords on a list, in a safe deposit box, here in Orange Walk. I also have memorized the numbers and passwords. Must you know all this stuff Master?'

'YES I MUST, MAGGOT! You will tell me anything I want to know or that fire could happen without the oil puddle, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, MAGGOT?'

'Yes, Master, I understand perfectly.'

'You will do nothing to get away from me, Maggot. As you can see you cannot hide from me. I want you to continue to work as you have been, I will contact you again when I want something from you, is that CLEAR, MAGGOT?'

'Yes, Master, perfectly clear.'

As I left, Voice said, 'Young Ben, what plans do you have for all that money that Steven has in the banks? I am curious as to your actions?'

'I plan on starting a trust fund for each of the women that was on that slave aircraft, for one hundred thousand dollars. This is for their pain and suffering. It will be set up in a trust fund, for them to use as they see fit, at the age of thirty. Also I plan to provide psychological counseling for them, for free. I will be contacting the FBI Agent in charge of this investigation to set this up, unless that is something that you could do on my behalf?'

'You would allow me to be a part of this action?'

'Why not? You are the reason I am able to do this kind of work, after all. So why not be a real part of it? I would like the remainder to be placed in an account in Jersey, or possibly Luxembourg, in the name of our main company. This will be a part of the victim's relief fund that I want to start.'

'Ben, you astound me with your insight and maturity. Not all of that is from my "power of the ring". In fact, most of that is from within you, not from me. I would be greatly honored to be a part of what you have started. Your decisions concerning the boy and his father surprised me, but this is ... this has me at a loss for words. I believe that I am now your humble servant, instead of the other way around.'

'I hardly think that is the case. But, if we are going to be working together, I need to call you something besides "hey you" or "the voice".'

'I have never had a name, before. I have just been called Master, or God, or sometimes 'bastard'! But I think you are right. I'll need a name. I'll think on that, while I see what can be done with the FBI. Thank you, Ben, for your confidence in me.'

'Thank you for being so nice to us ... well, except for the test, but that's in the past.'

'I really am sorry about that, but I had to know the kind of people with whom I was working. I'm sure you understand, now.'

'Of course I do. Now go play nice with the FBI in Miami.'

I awoke when Carol and Katie said it was time for more sunscreen.

"Okay," I said, "but let me take a dip, first."

I dove in and swam the length and back and pulled myself up and out from the deep end. I sat and let them grease me up again. I noticed that Ken and Gary were also getting greased by some of the girls. Bea and 3M were working on Ken, and Brie and Cindi were working on Gary. I guessed I'd started a tradition, or whatever. Anyway, the girls were happy and we were happy.

I lay on my stomach and drifted off again, to see how my new friend was doing with the FBI. He was connected to Special Agent William Henry Roman. He was the SAC (Special Agent in Charge) of the Miami office of the FBI. He, in turn, was working with US Deputy Marshal Sam Sterling, the head Marshal in Miami. Those two, and the Homeland Security guy David Hyde Pierce, were all in on this case.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.