The Ring of Control - Cover

The Ring of Control

Copyright© 2012 by Barneyr

Chapter 9

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young boy finds a ring and two journals hidden in an antique desk. The one journal is written in a language he cannot read; but the other is in Late Middle English. Follow his adventures and misadventures as he becomes a man.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Slow  

Tuesday Evening, June 7th, 2011

At 4:30 PM, everyone began saying their goodbyes. Bea and Brie helped me round up all the used towels. I put them in the washer and checked the pool again. The key was gone from the table, so I hoped that whoever had lost it, took it back home with them. I went into the kitchen, and peeled the potatoes and carrots. I chopped them up and put them in with the roast. I also dumped the peas in a pot, too.

Then I went upstairs to change and take a shower. I dressed in shorts and a t-shirt and went back to the pool house, to put the towels in the dryer. Then it was back to the kitchen to check on the roast. It was coming along nicely.

By the time Mom came home, I was out in the pool house folding the towels and getting them ready for tomorrow. I came into the kitchen, and the room smelled wonderful. I walked into the dining room, and was tackled by two young females. Brie and Bea were hugging me to death.

"Whoa, girls, what is this all about? What did I do to deserve this?"

"Bennie! We're going to Disney World next week, and we'll be gone for three whole weeks, and Momma said you thought of it, and we love you so much, and thank you, thank you, thank you!"

That was said by both of them taking turns speaking, between huge hugs and pulling me down for kisses right on my lips. Most of it came out in such a rush, and it's a wonder I understood anything at all from all their jabbering.

"Now, settle down, you two. Actually, Brie thought of it. I just looked into what we could do, and then made some plans to follow up. Mom was the one to say we could go or not ... well, maybe it was her boss."

"But we're going to Disney World, Bennie! What could be better than that?" Bea chirped, while Brie said, "For three whole weeks, Bennie!"

"Okay, let's settle down, now. Have you thanked your mother for this trip?"

I got nods from two heads, as they finally let go of me.

"Good. Go get washed up for supper. I need to see how your mom is doing."

They ran off around the corner, and I heard them running up the stairs. I went to the entryway, and saw Mom walking to her bedroom on the second floor. She looked tired, so I followed her to her room. I closed and locked the door, before venturing further. I found Mom half lying on the bed with her legs still on the floor.

"Mom, you look beat. Do you need a massage? Would you like feet, or back, or maybe all over?"

"Ben, I think I need just my feet rubbed tonight. I have been running all over today trying to get things taken care of so we can leave this Friday. I went ahead and booked us for the three week package. We leave at eleven Friday morning, and we arrive in Orlando at about five o'clock, their time. I tried for one leaving in the evening, but couldn't find one.

"I got us set up with a limo to pick us up at the airport, and take us to the resort hotel. Since we will be in the Disney resort hotel, we can ride the monorail to most of the stuff in the park. We may need other transportation, if we go to all the other parks we want to see. We can arrange that from the hotel. I called them to make sure we could do that. Once we get on the plane, we will be traveling in first class all the way. I got us a suite with two bedrooms in 'Disney's Beach Club Villas'."

"Mom, that sounds like a lot of money being spent, just for getting there and back plus the rooms, let alone the cost of getting into the parks and food, rides and everything. Are you sure we can afford all that?"

"Bennie, its sweet you are thinking of that; but remember, we're rich, now. Of course we can afford it. We won't spend even one tenth of the interest of what my investments bring in, just in the time we are down there.

"Besides the insurance companies just sent us checks totaling over two million for the recovery of the vehicles in the barn. Well, it was for recovering the vehicles; and for turning your dear old father in for fraud, and all the other things he had his dirty little fingers into.

"The IRS, alone, gave us a three year suspension in paying taxes on our income, for turning in 'Daniel dear', to them. So there is no problem in spending even more on this vacation, if we want to. Besides I think it's about time we pampered ourselves a little. Don't you?" she concluded.

"I guess so, Mom, but I worry about things like that. You told me I'm the man of the house, and so I worry about our future, just like the man of the house should. I know you are smarter than I am about our finances, but I still worry about us. I hope you understand."

"Bennie, my sweet dear boy ... er ... man! The fact that you are worried about it means that you are becoming the man of this house, in more ways than one. I think that once we get back from our much needed vacation, we will have to sit down. We will have a very long talk about finances and investments, and many other things you will need to learn, to eventually be the real man of this house. You already are the man in my heart. When we get together, no one can stop us, which is something I know to be true.

"Also because of you, we have rid this family of a cheating, lying, monster who never loved us like you do. Since the divorce, your father has not made one attempt to contact any of us. That one thing almost devastated your sisters, especially Britney. Do you know, she cried herself to sleep almost every night for three months, after that bastard left here? For the first month, she slept with me every night. After that I looked in on her, and sometimes even slept in her bed, to comfort her.

"But (and here is the big thing about you being the man of this house), Brie now comes to you with her problems; not to me, to you. Do you know why? Because you are the man, you have replaced her father as her comforter and protector. I can tell because of the way she acts around you, and how she sits with you. It's just like she used to do with your father. Now, even Bea defers to you. That is not a little thing! You are becoming more and more a father figure to them."

"Mom, I'm not sure I'm ready for all this, but I will try to live up to what you three expect of me. Now you get should get washed up, and I'll get supper on the table. Oh, and would you like some of that wine you had last night? I have it chilling, if you do."

"Oh, Bennie, I would love a glass or two, tonight. And, after supper, would you please massage my feet and legs?"

"Of course, Mom. I will make it a point to do that. I'll have the wine ready, too."

I went into the kitchen and started getting everything ready to put on the table. I cut the roast and put the vegetables in a bowl. I made some nice gravy from the sauce left over in the crock pot. Just as I started taking things out to the dining room, Brie and Bea came in and asked to help.

By the time Mom came in, everything was ready. Mom had changed from her skirt and blouse, to a knee length chenille robe, in a very flattering lavender color. I poured her a glass of wine, and then poured milk for the three of us. We sat then and Mom said grace. Most of the conversation at the table tonight was about the upcoming trip, and all the things each of us would like to see or do.

After supper, we adjourned to the family room and watched a little TV. I had Mom sit on the couch so she could stretch out, and I sat on the other end and started to massage her feet. Bea saw what I was doing and asked to help. So I taught her how to rub her mother's feet, using pressure in the right places. Soon Brie wanted to help too, so I showed her how and asked her if she would do Bea while I did Mom. They both moved over to Mom's recliner and took turns messaging the other's feet. As I moved up to my mother's calves, the girls tried to follow my example.

I'm sure they did not get the view I was getting. Helen's robe had opened, some. I was treated to a view of her open legs, and weeping pussy. Thank goodness the robe was made of the terrycloth material that it was, as there was a definite wet spot developing under my mother's sweet ass. Mom was almost asleep ... or at least, she was pretending to be asleep ... but I could tell that her nether regions were very much awake and begging to be massaged. I told Bea and Brie that is was time for baths and showers, and then bed. I said that Mom would be up later, to tuck them in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.