Nadine and Her Friends
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2012 by reddbunnz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Nadine and her friend Henrietta are two African-American, bisexual middle aged women who love to submit to their own kinky, submissive desires. but, one day they catch their husbands sucking and fucking each other, and decide to get revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

It seems like an eternity, but probably is only about 30 minutes or so later, when Charlie and Henrietta return from whatever they were doing in another part of the house. Although I can't get a good view of her ass and pussy, it appears that there is cum leaking from both of her fuck holes. They must have gone upstairs for rounds two and three of Charlie's three-hole conquest of Henrietta.

However, Charlie is about to prove that Henrietta is truly one of his slaves – just like me. He leads her over to a big, black wall located on the far side of the room. The only thing attached to the wall are about 8 sets of wrist cuffs anchored into the wall about 10' above the floor. There also appears to be about 8 sets of ankle cuffs anchored into the wall about 6" above the floor, too.

What I can't see from my tit hanging perch is that the wall is also painted with very rough textured stucco paint. So, anyone locked in any of those cuffs will need to keep away from that wall if they don't want that stucco finish to scratch their sensitive body parts.

Upon returning to the dungeon, Charlie immediately takes Henrietta over and locks her wrists in one of the sets of cuffs hanging down from the top. Instead of locking her ankles into the adjacent ankle cuffs, he temporarily leaves her there. But, about two minutes later he returns with what appears to be a giant dildo mounted on the top of a long, floor mounted stand. Then, he makes Henrietta move her feet backwards until her ass is sticking out into the room.

Charlie then places the floor-mounted dildo directly under her twat before forcing it upwards into her cunt. Once in position, he activates a floor suction cup, anchoring the device to the dungeon floor. Henrietta is now locked in place by cuffs attaching her wrists to the wall on the top and a giant dildo that's attached to the floor while penetrating her cunt.

Next, he comes over to where I am still hanging by my tits and lowers me until m feet are touching the ground. He then releases the ceiling hook from the ropes still binding my tits. But, he does not free my tits nor my wrists from their bindings. I am, however, led over to stand directly behind Henrietta in her rather unique bondage position. From this new location, I can now verify that there is cum leaking from both Henrietta's pussy and ass.

"OK, bitch," Charlie says to me. "Decision time again. This cruel bitch didn't hesitate to whip your ass when you were hanging by your tits earlier. I'll give you a choice. You can either whip her ass now, or you can give her a pass on the ass whipping while you clean up my cum from her pussy and asshole. Which do you prefer?"

What a choice. I want to do both. My preference is to perform 'clean-up duty' first, and then whip her ass good. But, he did not mention that as an option. But, I'm dying to feel cum in any of my holes. So, I decide to get it second-handed, or should I say second-holed, just to taste that male elixir of the gods. So, I immediately drop to my knees, stick my face into her ass, and begin to tongue fuck her rosebud.

Now I am starting to wonder if I am the slave to both Henrietta and Charlie. So far I've received pain, but no pleasure, from them both. Maybe this will be the turning point and I will begin to receive sexual satisfaction, too. But, either way, I have been ordered by my teenage Master to clean Henrietta's ass. It's something that I have done many times before. It's also something that I enjoy. I just wish that floor-mounted dildo wasn't blocking access to her cunt. For, I figure there's a lot of Charlie's man cream embedded in it – cream that I want to taste.

As I begin tongue fucking Henrietta's ass, I suddenly hear Charlie drop to his knees directly behind me. Next, I feel his helmet rubbing against my own ass. Is he teasing me? Is he going to ass fuck me? God, I hope so. He continues to play with my ass for several minutes, and then he pulls his cock away – but just long enough to stick it between my legs as he begins to tease my cunt with his cock.

"Put it in," I ask. "All the way in. Either hole. Please, fuck me. Either hole is OK with me. Just do it."

"Listen, bitch," he replies. "You don't give orders around here. I do. Now, I am going to fuck you while you're cleaning the other bitch's ass. I'm going to fuck you because I want to. Not because you want me to. Understood?"

"Yes, Master," I reply. "You may do whatever you want with this lowly Ebony bitch. My mouth, my ass, and my cunt all belong to you. You may do whatever you want to any of them, whenever you want, however you want. I am sorry for demanding anything more. You may whip my ass for such insolence if you want."

Just then I feel his cock penetrating my cunt lips. He gives me a very hard trust. He pounds me deep. I can feel the helmet bang against my cervix. God, hubby never was able to thrust that far. Or, that fast. It feels great. I will give him at least five years to stop the 'torture'. Well, maybe 'torture' is not the right word. I will give him at least five years to stop the pleasure.

I am just about done cleaning Henrietta's asshole when she suddenly gives a gigantic shudder, and then pushes her ass back against my face. At the same time, Charlie grabs my hair and gives me a very hard thrust into my cunt. God, life can't get any better than this. Why did I waste all those years with that fuckin' George? Charlie may be young. But, he's the best fuck that I've ever had.

I've been fucked by a lot of different cocks – and pussies – in my life. There's an old saying that 'once you go black, you'll never go back'. Well, Charlie is proving that saying wrong right now. All I want for Christmas is his big white cock. I want to be his permanent Ebony bitch and get fucked by him each and every day from now on.

Suddenly, Henrietta surges her beautiful, black ass back hard into my face. About the same time Charlie thrusts as far forward as his cock will go, and then he grabs my hips hard and holds on for dear life. He's blasting his lovely baby makers deep into my cunt. Damn. It's too bad that I had my tubes tied a year ago. I would love to have his baby. Between my body and his cock, that kid – male or female – would be one popular fuck when he or she gets older.

Just when I think he's empty, he starts surging again. God, this kid has tremendous staying power. It's no wonder the cougars were all fighting over the right to fuck him the other night at The Cougar Club. Damn. Henrietta and I really missed a treat. But, then, we've never gotten our asses fucked so much as we did that night. I guess I cannot complain since I have always been a true ass slut. I've always enjoyed a good ass fuck as much as a good pussy fuck.

When he is finished and his big, beautiful cock begins to go soft, he pulls completely out of my pussy. He then orders me to turn and face him – or, rather, face his cock. I am then ordered to do 'clean-up duty'. Of course, some bitches hate to suck a guy's cock right after he's fucked a cunt or ass. But, I love it. I quickly engulfed his man meat, taking as much as my throat will allow, and began to suck our joint juices off his rod. God, I love this taste. His prick tastes a lot better than my ex hubbies. Maybe I can marry this prick when he gets old enough.

"Enough bitch," he orders after I get his cock clean. "Stand and face the Whipping Wall. I look at the wall. Yup, calling it the Whipping Wall makes sense. That does appear to be its primary purpose. Next, he cuffs my wrists directly over my head – positioning me right next to Henrietta. Then, he has me back my ass and feet away from the wall. This stance also pulls my arms and wrists outward. I'm now duplicating Henrietta's position, except I don't have a floor-mounted dildo buried in my cunt.

But, that's a temporary situation. It doesn't take him long to embed one of the floor-mounted dildos in my pussy. Now, Henrietta and I are in similar bondage. Our wrists are cuffed to the wall, but our asses are pulled out and a floor-mounted dildo is deeply embedded in our cunts. But, he's not done. He now returns with the damned nipple and cunt clips and weights. Before he leaves, both of us have weights dangling down from each of our tits and cunt lips. We also have spyder gags holding our mouths wide open.

"OK, cunts," he says. "I have to go to class now. I will see you in about two hours. Have fun!"

After he leaves the dungeon we hear him lock the door. Fuck, what are we going to do for the next two hours while we wait for his return? Ah, the life of an unconditional sex slave. Our pain is his pleasure. And he seems to know how to get pleasured.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.