Nadine and Her Friends
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2012 by reddbunnz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Nadine and her friend Henrietta are two African-American, bisexual middle aged women who love to submit to their own kinky, submissive desires. but, one day they catch their husbands sucking and fucking each other, and decide to get revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

The next morning both Gracie and I are getting ready for a busy day. She is headed off to school, where she will be serving as Diane's pet and slave for most of the day. I, on the other hand, am planning to do the same to one of the neighbors – Amy Sue's son, Charlie. Last night Gracie told me that Charlie has a fetish for middle-aged cougar cunts. I plan to volunteer to become one of his cougar slaves. Henrietta has volunteered to join me in our kinky fetish.

While Gracie is getting ready for school, I am getting ready for Charlie. My preparations not only include a regular shower, but also a double dose of enemas and douches. I want to be perfectly clean and ready for anything that he wants me to do – or wants to do to me. My game plan is to go to his house wearing only my FM (Fuck Me) stilettos and a set of wrist cuffs. Henrietta has agreed to do the same.

Gracie comes down the stairs wearing one of her specially made sundresses. It's a bit unusual, for it really does not fit. But, that's by design. Her dress looks normal when she's standing upright. But if she moves at all, it's designed to give the casual observer a treat. The top is about three sizes too big, so if she bends forward she give any interested observer a good view of her titties. The bottom, naturally, is about three sizes too small – aka short – so that if she bends over at the waist, anyone looking will get a good view of her ass. Other than the dress, she's only wearing a thong panty that barely covers her twat. She also is wearing two-inch heel sandals and a slave collar around her neck.

"Mommy," Gracie asks when she sees me wearing nothing but my stilettos. "Where are your clothes? Aren't you going to take me to school today?"

"It's such a pretty day," I respond. "Why don't you and Diane walk to school together this morning?"

She quickly agrees, and I walk her to our front door. I watch as she crosses the street and goes over to Henrietta's house. I am not surprised to see Henrietta answer the door in her birthday suit. She's just about ready to join me in my kinky desire. Soon Diane exits the house. But, before they leave Henrietta's house, Diane pauses to snap a leash onto Gracie's collar. Next, she forces Gracie to place her arms behind her back, and then snaps a set of cuffs onto her wrists. Diane then leads Gracie down the street by her leash en route to a day of bondage fun at school.

About five minutes after we watch the girls head off to school, there's a knock on my back door. I look out and see Henrietta standing there wearing nothing but a trench coat – just according to plan. I know that the only other thing that she's wearing is her FM stilettos. Also, according to plan. I pick up my trench and put it on. But, I don't put my arms through the sleeves. I just snap a couple of button in the front – just enough to hide my tits and pussy.

"Already cuffed?" I ask Henrietta.

She acknowledges that she's already got her wrists cuffed behind her back. I do the same to mine.

"Well, bitch," I reply. "Let's get this show on the road before that kid with the big prick leaves for school."

I have been watching Charlie's morning routine for quite a while now, and I know that he's always the last in his family to leave the house in the morning. Just as we are walking down the street we see Charlie's mom, Amy Sue, driving away. 'Great' I tell myself. 'He should be alone now. Our timing is perfect.' We causally walk to his house, up his driveway, and onto his back porch. We both get down on our knees and wait.

Then, there he is. He's in his kitchen making his last preparations before leaving for his school day. I look at Henrietta, and give her a quick nod. Henrietta nods back in agreement. He finally opens the door – only to find two Ebony cougar slaves awaiting his desires.

"Greeting, Master Charlie," I proclaim. "These two very horny Ebony cunts would love to volunteer to be your newest sluts and sex slaves, if you will have us. We are already prepared and ready to serve your most kinky desires. Just remove our trench coats and you will see that we are ready to serve."

He does not say anything. He just stares at the two of us sitting on our knees with our legs spread wide open.

"Master Charlie," Henrietta adds. "We already know that you prefer cougar pussy. These two Ebony cunts are gladly volunteering to be your personal cougar slaves. Your wish – no matter how kinky or perverted – is our demand. Just say the word and we will do it."

He still has not said anything. He just steps forward and removes our trench coats – dropping them on the back porch.

"Follow me, slaves," he demands.

He then turns and walks back into his house. We both follow – while still on our knees. He leads us into his living room, where he has us stop in the middle of the room. He places us about three feet apart. He then goes over to a closet in the corner and returns with two slave collars and leashes. He shows us the collars, and we can see the words 'Charlie's Bitch' embossed on the front of the collar. Next, he places the collars around our necks before taking a picture of each of us separately on our knees wearing only our stilettos and slave collars.

Then, he drops his pants and boxers, allowing that magnificent cock to spring free. It's already hard and ready for action. He then has us crawl together, points that magnificent piece of man meat at our faces, and then tells us to open our mouths as if we're about to take his cock into our mouths. He also tells us to be sure to look up at him at the same time. When he sees that our mouths are ready for his cock and our faces are totally visible, he snaps two more pictures.

"Stay, slaves," he orders.

We know better than to move without permission. He then hits the send button on his camera phone before going over to a computer in the corner of the room. Suddenly we see all of the pictures that he's just snapped of us up on a wall-mounted display panel. Suddenly a file labeled 'Charlie's Bitches' pops up and he adds our pictures to his collection. However, what really surprises us is the other people in the collection. There before us is almost every female in the neighborhood, including his own mother, Amy Sue, her next door neighbors, Sally Ann and Debbie. All of the other members of our neighborhood all-female strip poker club – including our two best Ebony friends, Carol and Jolene, are also pictured in this file. (Our strip poker club meets once per week, with all the losers becoming cunt eating slaves).

In addition, some of them are also pictured together with their totally naked daughters – including Sally Ann and her daughter, Beth; Debbie and her twin daughters, Cindy and Candy; Carol and her daughter Beatrice; and Jolene and her daughter, Rene. Both of our own daughters, Diane and Gracie, are also pictured naked, on their knees, and wearing one of his slave collars. His collection is not limited to just pussies. Also included in the collection is his own father, Bill, and our two ex hubbies, George and Sam. All are on their knees wearing a 'Charlie's Bitch' slave collar. (Later we learn that his father, Bill, is a cum eating cuckold cocksucker from way back.)

But, what he does next is the most surprising thing of all. He then opens up his Facebook page and copies our pictures. He then labels the pictures 'Charlie's Newest Bitches', dates it for today, and then hits the send button. Fuck! I don't know how many friends he has in his Facebook, but they all now know that we're his sluts and whores for the day.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.