Nadine and Her Friends
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2012 by reddbunnz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Nadine and her friend Henrietta are two African-American, bisexual middle aged women who love to submit to their own kinky, submissive desires. but, one day they catch their husbands sucking and fucking each other, and decide to get revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Just then the side door opens, and JoAnn enters.

"OK, Dirty Cunts," she explains. "I just got a request for two Ebony cunts for an ATM Machine session."

'ATM Machine?' I mime the question to Henrietta.

'Ass to Mouth Machine, ' Henrietta mimes back. 'We're going to the ass fucking room.'

JoAnn looks around the room and sees that Henrietta and I are the only Ebony bitches in the room.

"OK, you two," she says to Henrietta and me. "Get your asses moving! You both have a date with an ATM Machine."

"But, that one's a virgin," one of the other sluts says to JoAnn while looking at me. "She hasn't tasted a Bloody Mary yet."

"Don't worry," JoAnn replies. "The night's still young."

JoAnn grabs our leashes and leads both Henrietta and me past the other sluts. As we pass the sluts who just received the results of someone's enema, we both can see that their formerly Caucasian skin is now light brown and yellow. I want to rub it in, but then I could be next for such a direct hit. I finally realize that we are walking the length of the latrine towards another door located at the far end.

After exiting the Dirty Cunts waiting area (aka latrine), we are led up a set of stairs and into the dungeon area. There we spot our 'home away from home' for the next hour or so. It's a room with three pillories. Each one is labeled with the words 'ATM Machine' over the openings for the occupant's head and hands. One of the devices – the one in its center – is already filled by a big-assed, Caucasian BBW. Or, at least I think she's Caucasian. But, it looks like she's also been the recipient of an enema aerial assault in the Dirty Cunts Waiting Room before being brought up for 'play time'. However, right now we can't tell for sure, because she's a bit busy. She's got one young stud pounding her in the ass while she's sucking another one's big dick.

Without saying a word, JoAnn goes over to Henrietta and unlocks her cuffed wrists. She then pulls my friend and neighbor over to one of the open pillories, has her bend over and place her neck and wrists in the designated openings, then closes the top – locking Henrietta in one of the 'ATM Machine' pillories. Then, she comes to me and repeats the performance. Soon I am also locked into the last remaining pillory. She then takes what looks like a window caulking gun and squirts some sort of grease or lube into Henrietta's ass. Naturally, I get the same treatment.

"OK, bitches," JoAnn tells the two of us. "You're all lubed and ready for a night of ass fuckin' fun."

Moments later in walks a cougar couple – a young guy and his Dirty Cunt playtoy. He's not only a young buck, but he also looks like he's barely old enough to get into the club. His Dirty Cunt 'date' is one red hot mamma – even though she appears to be in her 40s. The male has a big dick and I can see some ass residue sticking to it. She's also covered with dirt from head to foot – just like the rest of us Dirty Cunts. He walks over to Henrietta, sticks his dick into her mouth, and tells her to 'get him ready for round two'. However, what's even more surprising is that the Dirty Cunt walks over to me, turns around so that I am staring at her ass, and then bends forward at her waist. I can see that her asshole is still engorged, and there appears to be cum and ass juices leaking from it. She then turns her head long enough to tell me to 'get me ready for round two', and then backs her ass into my face.

Just as I am about to begin tongue fucking her bung hole, two young white studs with big, young, and rock hard dicks enter the room. One goes over and stands behind Henrietta's ass while the other does the same to mine.

"They say that if you go black, you'll never go back," the young stud standing behind Henrietta says. "Let's find out if that's true of assfucking black bitches, too."

Moments later I feel a cock probing my poop shoot. He's no gentleman, nor is he inexperienced. He plunges his rock hard monster deep into my backdoor. He probably thinks that he's raping my ass. But, what he doesn't know is that I am an ass fucking fool from way back. Right now I'm in seventh heaven as I tongue fuck a Dirty Cunts' ass while mine is getting pounded by a big, hard, young cock. Life cannot get any better than this.

The ass that's smashed against my face relaxes so that I can breathe a second or two. But, I am still in seventh heaven as the young stud continues to pound my ass without mercy. While her ass is momentarily pulled away from my face, I glace to the side and see that the white slut in the middle pillory is no longer sucking on the cock in her mouth. Instead, she's getting a very rough skull fucking. The lucky bitch! I can't see Henrietta, but I imagine that she's also getting skull fucked by a big cock, too.

Just as quickly as the ass is pulled away from my face, it's pushed back into it. As my tongue plunges deep into her rosebud, I can feel the cock pounding my ass getting bigger and harder. I know that this guy must have been very aroused before coming into the ATM Machine room. He's not going to last much longer. Soon I will have his man cream in my bowels.

But, he's not the first to blast off. Next, I hear one of the guys skull fucking either Henrietta or the other dirty cunt yell 'Oooohhhhhh ffffuuuucccckkkkk!!!!!' From the way he says it, I know that he's just shot his wad into one of the other Dirty Cunts' mouth. I think it's the one getting blown by the white chick, but I am not sure. Then, I hear it again. Also from one of the young bucks getting his cock sucked. This time I think it's the one skull fucking Henrietta.

Next, I feel the buck fucking my ass grab me by the hips and plunge his rock hard monster deeper and deeper into my bung hole. Suddenly, he grabs my hips like his life depends upon it and then I feel him hold on for sheer life as he blasts his baby makers deep into my rectum. It feels great. Better than anything that the old hubby ever did. For a young buck, he's probably fucked a lot of young cunts and asses. This old broad is very appreciative. Now, I want to suck him clean so that he can do my puss.

"It's clean-up time, bitch," the guy behind me announces.

Suddenly, the ass smashed against my face pulls away. Next, I see the guy that just unloaded in my rosebud standing in front of the dirty slut that I have just ass tongue fucked. She obediently drops to her knees and begins to clean his cock with her mouth. Now, the situation is reversed. For now she tastes my ass residues. But, suddenly I feel a pang of jealousy. I want that cock in my cocksucker. Especially if it's got my ass juices on it.

As she kneels there sucking his cock, for the first time I see that she's got red stripes running horizontally across both of her tits. Fuck, this bitch got whipped before she got her ass fucked earlier. Now I am really jealous. I need a good pussy fuck, but I also would like to feel the lash across my ass and my tits. What a lucky bitch! I'd love to be in her shoes tonight.

As she finishes cleaning his cock, I hear him tell her that it's time to 'Return to St. Andrew's'. Now I am really jealous. But, as they leave another couple enters. This time the guy is an Ebony buck and he's escorted by a beautiful, blonde-haired, blue-eyed Caucasian cougar chick. She looks to be about my age – late 30s or so. And, I can see cum leaking from her cunt.

He walks directly over to me since I am the only ATM Machine not in use. He plunges his rock hard black cock deep into my cocksucker as he orders me to 'get him ready'. I'm not sure if I'm getting him ready for my ass or hers, but his cock tastes great. It must be completely covered with their creampie. A mixture of his cum and her pussy juices. A cum cocktail served on a stick. One of my favorite hors d'oeuvres.

Suddenly, I feel him getting rock hard again. He begins to pull out of my mouth. I want to yell 'No, let me suck that black beauty until it breathes fire down my throat!' But, I don't get a chance. He pulls it out and immediately walks around to my ass. Even better. Now, push that thing into my cunt. But, once again, I feel its helmet probing the crack in my ass. I guess that in this room we are limited to ass fucks only. But, what I really want is a rock hard cock in my cunt. Oh, well, take what you can get when you can get it, right?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.