Nadine and Her Friends
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by reddbunnz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Nadine and her friend Henrietta are two African-American, bisexual middle aged women who love to submit to their own kinky, submissive desires. but, one day they catch their husbands sucking and fucking each other, and decide to get revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

All of the events from the past couple of days suddenly come crashing down on us both, and we are both very wound up emotionally. Neither of us falls asleep until almost dawn. Of course, we both take turns 'DATY' (Dining at the Y). God, this G2G thing is becoming a habit with Henrietta and me. But, down deep we both know that we need to find a good, hard cock to suck and fuck, and we need to find it soon.

I'm not sure what time it is when I awaken. But, I do hear a bunch of noise coming from the living room. I get up, empty my bladder, and then wander down the stairs where I see two more of our Ebony friends, Carol and Jolene, 'playing' with Henrietta. Henrietta is bent over the back of my sofa with her hands cuffed behind her back. Just like I was when Henry, the pizza guy, was fucking my ass. Only, this time Henrietta has two cocks – or should I say two strap-on dildos – pounding her. One is skull fucking her mouth and the other is screwing her cunt. Carol and Jolene appear to be having a 'ball' fucking my neighbor, best friend, and soon to be fellow divorcee. Henrietta, on the other hand, is screaming her head off – with ecstasy.

"Well, looky who's finally awake," Jolene says to Carol when she sees me descending the stairway.

"Get your ass down here, bitch!" Carol orders to me.

"W-T-F," (What the fuck) I reply. "What's going on down there?"

"We just heard the news," Carol replies as she pulls her strap-on out of Henrietta's cocksucker. "You and this bitch here just kicked your cocksucking, cheating hubbies out for good. That's great news. Jolene and I know what you're going through emotionally, since we did the same thing to our cheating bastards a year ago. Welcome to the neighborhood Ebony Divorcee Club. Now, get your ass down here for the initiation ceremony."

I just stare at the dong sticking out from Carol's groin, realizing that very soon it would be pounding my mouth, cunt, or ass. It may be a fake cock, but it's still a cock. And, a cock is what I need right now. So, without saying a word I continue down the stairs, and then I walk over to and face the back of the sofa just to the right of where Henrietta. I immediately bend forward and place my wrists together behind my back. Carol quickly cuffs my wrists together. She then pulls my left leg over and ties it to Henrietta's right one. Next, she pulls my right leg in the opposite direction and ties it to the far right leg of the sofa's back. My legs are now pulled wide apart, leaving both my cunt and asshole easily accessible for whatever Carol wants to do. The entire time I am getting prepared for my session with Carol's strap-on, Jolene continues to fuck Henrietta with her fake dick.

"Pussy or asshole?" Carol asks.

"What?" I respond, not realizing what she is asking.

"Do you want it in the pussy or asshole?" Carol explains.

"Both," I reply. "Fuck my pussy until I cum, and then fuck my asshole until I cum again."

"You were right," Carol says to Jolene. "These two are both nasty, kinky bitches. They're going to be fun at tonight's Cougar Slut Party."

Before I can ask 'What the Hell is a Cougar Slut Party?' I feel my cunt penetrated by one of the biggest fake dicks that's ever fucked any of my holes. Not only that, but this bitch is very talented. She knows how to fuck like a man! I can feel her thrust it deep into my puss, then give it a twirl before drawing it backwards. I can't tell that it's not the real thing. I keep waiting for it to explode. But, of course, unlike my ex-hubby, this one will stay hard forever.

Carol keeps pounding me. Over and over. In and out. Up and down. God, this is great! Who needs a hubby when you have a friend with benefits like her? As I begin to lose myself in the moment, I hear Henrietta cry out. She's cumming. I can't wait for my turn.

"No! No! Don't stop!" Henrietta yells. "Fuck you, Jolene! Bring that big dick back here."

Suddenly I see why Henrietta is begging. For, suddenly Jolene is standing in front of me, pointing her big latex dick at my face. When I came down the stairs, Henrietta was getting finger cuffed by two strap-on dongs. Now it appears that it's my turn for a good, old fashioned DP.

"Suck it clean, Bitch!" Jolene tells me.

As she pushes her fake dick into my cocksucker, I notice it has a slight odor and taste. An odor and taste that is very familiar. For, unless I am mistaken, it's got Henrietta's ass juices on it. Juices that I have tasted many times in the past. I guess she, like me, asked to get banged in both of her boxes. No wonder Carol called us both nasty, kinky bitches. In the meantime, Carol keeps banging my cunt. She gets me to the point where I am about to cum. Then, with no warning, she pulls out of my twat and pushes the fake dick into my ass. I want to scream about the Big O that I should have had by now, but, damn, that thing feels good in my back passage, too.

Henrietta is still begging Jolene to do her some more. Suddenly I find out why. Just as I am about to cum – this time from a good assfuck – Carol pulls out.

"That's not fair!" I scream. "Bring that fucker back here!"

Henrietta and I are both begging to get fucked by their fake cocks. But, both Jolene and Carol simply ignore our requests. In fact, as they are removing their strap-on dildos, they also announce that it's time for them to get cleaned up so that they can go to tonight's Cougar Slut Party. Jolene even asks if they can use the shower in my master bedroom. Naturally, I figure that they will uncuff Henrietta and me so that all four of us can take turns cleaning our bods before the party. But, they don't uncuff either Henrietta or me. In fact, Carol brings two collars over to us and snaps them around our necks. Next, she attaches leashes to the collars. Finally she unties our ankles before giving our leashes a slight tug.

"Com'on sluts," Carols says. "It's time to clean out your holes."

Jolene then grabs our leashes and leads us up to the main bathroom. She tells us to bend over the side of the tub for a good 'ass cleansing'. Just as she says that, Jolene enters with two very large enema bottles. She fills up Henrietta first, and then me. We're both told to hold it in our bowels for at least five minutes. Next, when Henrietta tells them that she cannot hold it any longer, she has me get into the tub on my hands and knees. Then, she has Henrietta stand with her back to my face, bend over, and then step backwards until her ass is about an inch from my nose. I know what's coming.

"OK, bitch," Carol tells Henrietta. "Release."

"I'm sorry, Nadine," Henrietta says to me. "I can't hold it any longer."

Just then Henrietta releases her sphincter and I receive an enema shower. Thankfully, Henrietta warns me before she releases her ass muscles, so I am able to close my eyes and mouth, plus I am also able to hold my breath, so that I did not get any of her ass residue in any of my facial cavities. But, my hair and face must be covered with her enema solution, and I know I also must smell terrible. By now my groin is begging for release. So, Carol orders us to change places and now I must coat Henrietta with my enema solution. After I am done coating her face, we are ordered to kneel facing outwards from the tub. Then, Jolene stands before Henrietta and Carol stands facing me. Both of us are now face level with their pussies.

"OK, cunts," Jolene says. "Rinse time."

Suddenly, we both get a blast of piss directly on our faces. God, I never knew that these two Ebony friends of ours are as kinky as the two of us. But, neither Henrietta nor I complain, 'cause, like Carol said earlier, we both are nasty, kinky bitches. After they finish giving us a golden shower, we are lead back downstairs and into my living room. Then, she leads us over to the stairs and ties our leashes to the stair railing.

"Now, don't go anywhere, you Dirty Cunts," Jolene says as she and Carol begin climb the stairs towards my bedroom area. We'll be back as soon as we take a quick shower."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.