Nadine and Her Friends - Cover

Nadine and Her Friends

Copyright© 2012 by reddbunnz

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Nadine and her friend Henrietta are two African-American, bisexual middle aged women who love to submit to their own kinky, submissive desires. but, one day they catch their husbands sucking and fucking each other, and decide to get revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

After Charlie leaves, I go into the house and get another surprise. When I walk into our bedroom, hubby is once again on the bed getting fucked in the ass. This time it's by a guy that I've never seen before. But, hubby is moaning – with delight. I really lose my cool when I hear hubby telling the guy fucking his ass 'More, Harry, more. Fuck me harder before the bitch comes back!'

Well, I've never been confused with a member of MENSA, but I do know that the 'bitch' he's referring to is me. This pisses me off even more. Much more than catching him with Sam. Before I could justify his fucking around with Sam as bisexual swinging. After all, I swing bisexually with Sam's woman all the time. But, I now see that he's into guys more than me. He also does not appear to be very particular with whose cock he sucks or fucks. I'm not only pissed off, but I've had it with his fuckin' attitude. So, I decide that 'Enough is enough!'

"What the Hell are you doin'? You no good motha fucka!" I scream at hubby. "And who in the Hell is this slut? What the fuck's goin' on here?"

Hubby starts to babble. The other guy sees how pissed I am and he pulls his big, fat, dick out of hubby's ass, grabs his clothes, and heads for the door. To illustrate my point, as the other guy turns and begins to head down the hallway, I pick up one of hubby's football trophies (he was a pretty good quarterback in high school) and throw it at him. Luckily I miss him, but the trophy smashes against the far wall in the hallway and breaks into three pieces.

Next, I grab another of hubby's trophies and throw it at hubby as he's attempting to get off the bed. Again, luckily, I miss him. But, I also realize that it's too late. Our marriage is essentially over. Thankfully we don't have a gun in the house, because if I had access to one I probably would have shot the motha fucka!

Hubby is now in full retreat mode. As he's getting ready to lock himself in the master bathroom, I hear the front door slam shut. The guy with the big cock has left the building. Later I learn that he left without putting on any clothes. A neighbor told me later that it was funny as Hell watching him running for his life while trying to put his pants on over that big cock. Damn! Maybe I chased the wrong cock out the door.

After calming down a bit, I walk over to the now closed bathroom door and lay down the law. Again.

"Listen, you homo motha fucka!" I tell hubby. "I want your sorry ass out of this house! Now! Get the fuck out and stay out! We're done! I don't ever want to see your face, your ass, or your big cock ever again! Get the fuck out and stay out! I'm going over to see Henrietta now (which, of course, is a lie). When I get back you had better not be here. If you are, I am going to publish all those pictures I have of you sucking cocks! Now, pack up your shit and get the fuck out!"

My throat is now very sore, so I quickly leave the bedroom and go down to the kitchen. I find a bottle of wine and decide to get out of the house until after he leaves. So, I grab the wine and head for the only neighbor that I know is home. Jolene. Another of my cunt-licking strip poker buddies. Unfortunately, when I get there I discover that she's not home either.

I am really feeling low and still pissed off, right now. Plus, I've got a bottle of wine and nobody to share it with. I also remember that I still have Henrietta's car, so I decide to return it to Sam and explain that his wife won't be back until sometime after 1 AM. After pulling her car into her driveway, I hear more sounds from his garage. I go and check out the noises, only to see both my ex-hubby and Sam hanging by their wrists. Both are also getting their asses fucked. By Charlie and his dad.

"Fuck both of you. You're both no good homos," I scream at Sam and George before I run back across the street to my house. As I am locking all the doors, I realize that tomorrow I need to change all the locks on all the outside doors. Then, I grab the bottle of wine and head for the safest place that I can think of – our punishment garage. I hide in the dark in the garage just in case the SOB returns to our house. I really don't want to see him right now.

I don't know how long I am in there drowning my sorrows, when I finally remember that someone has to pick up Henrietta at the Topless Club tonight. I am not sure what time it is, but when I look towards the house I realize that it's totally dark. So, I go back inside to find my car keys. I am still wearing the same sundress and G-string panty that I wore to the club earlier today. I figure that neither probably will be on once I get to the club, so I just grab my keys and head for the car.

While I am driving, all I can think about is what it will be like to serve as a Golden Room slave sometime in the future. I am actually considering joining the club on their 30-day plan. When I get there, the valets aren't anywhere to be found. So, I just leave the keys in the car and go knock on the door. When it opens, both the Matre'D / Hostess and Henrietta greet me. Both are fully clothed, although Henrietta is still covered from head to toe with piss.

"God, I was hoping that you'd get here soon," Henrietta says. "I've been calling your house for over an hour. Ditto for mine. Where the fuck is Sam?"

"What happened here tonight?" I ask.

"Power outage," the Matre'D / Hostess explains. "Our main transformer blew about 90 minutes ago, and our emergency batteries ran dry about 15 minutes ago. We were able to get everyone out safely, but we're closed for at least 24 hours until we get a new transformer installed. I'm going to lock up now and go home. My offer for a visit on the house is still open for you, but just not tonight. See ya later, cunts."

With that, she pulls the outside door closed, key locks it, and then heads for her car in the back parking lot.

"You haven't been fuckin' Sam without me again, have you?" Henrietta asks.

"Where's the nearest bar?" I ask. "I've got something to tell you, and it will be easier if we're drunk."

When we get to the bar, I explain everything that's happened. I especially tell her about kicking George out for good. I also tell her about seeing Charlie not only fucking my hubby, but how Charlie's dad was fucking her man. When I tell her everything, she gets pissed, too. Probably more pissed than I was when I saw some stranger fucking my man's ass.

"You're totally right," she says. "We don't need those losers. Hell, after what they've done to us, we ought to be able to take them for all their worth and live comfortably for the rest of our lives. I know a good lawyer that can make that happen. So, let's go find the fuckers and tell them that we never want to see either of them ever again. We'll also tell them that if they give us any shit, all of our videos will be emailed to their offices, and they will be the next hot internet item."

Suddenly, I am reminded again to never piss this bitch off. She does have a bit of a vengeful, mean streak. Right now she's my ally, which is great for me. But, I don't want her pissed off so much that she wants to get even with me.

While we drink, I also tell her about how turned on I got when Charlie, the teenage boy from across the street, was treating me like his personal slave. How he hung me by my wrists and then whipped me with my own cat o' nine tails. How hot and horny getting whipped by a neighbor boy made me. I wanted to fuck his cock off as soon as he finished whipping my cunt.

That's when it hits us. We don't want a full-time hubby. We both want just a part-time Master or Mistress. Preferably, someone much younger than us. We need a younger disciplinarian with benefits. Someone who can keep a secret about whipping our asses, tits, and cunts will be perfect. So we decide to go home and talk more about our kinky desires, and how we can satisfy our desires by becoming sluts and sex slaves to a younger Master or Mistress.

"What about our girls?" Henrietta asks.

"Fuck," I say.

I have forgotten that both of our daughters are scheduled to return from their trip tomorrow night.

"How can we keep our desire to become cougar sex slaves to a teenage boy a secret from our own daughters?" I add. "After all, we don't know how they will react when we tell them that we kicked their daddies out because both of their daddies have become cocksucking whores? And how we want to become cock sucking and cunt licking slaves ourselves."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.