On the Run
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2012 by John D

"He did vwaht?" Jaroslav roared, his fist clattering on the table causing the ceramic contents to clink.

"He took our car and then set it on fire."

"You useless cunt, you 'ad him and you let 'im go. Why are you so fuckin' useless?"

Paul sighed and bowed his head as Jaroslav threw a table's worth of clutter onto the floor with a crash. "I surrounded by imbeciles," he thundered and Mikael and Paul glanced at each other. "I vant 'im, I vant 'im dead."

"We know 'e's in London," Paul replied and took a deep breath. "And we know he ain't got a passport as he was after one. And we know 'e has the cash."

Jaroslav scowled. "Of course 'e 'as the fuckin' cash. Vwacht sort of monkey is this?" He turned to Mikael. "You said he vas good." The senior man nodded respectfully and Jarsolav jabbed at lit cigar towards the younger man. "You fuckin' gave 'im keys and then fire gun in crowded street."

Mikael nodded. "We had to leave quickly but we shot out the back window," Paul mumbled and Jaroslav shook his head.

"I vahnt to take you, out back and shoot you," he threatened in his broken English and glanced over at Mikael. "And you. I'm better off doing this shit me-self. Why do I fuckin' pay you?"

Mikael nodded and awaited the further tirade but Jaroslav was interrupted by a phone call that he took. Paul and Mikael looked at each other, it appeared as though one of the massage parlours Jaroslav owned but allowed a madam to run had just been raided by the Vice Squad and he growled at the phone before throwing it onto a couch. "Fuckin' pigs," he screamed and then shouted and Mikael in his native tongue. Paul watched him storm out of the room and turned to Mikael.

"What did he say?"

Mikael shook his head. "You don't want to know," he said firmly. "But he is off to rescue his girls and we got a week to find them and get their livers."

Paul pursed his lips. "We could just find a homeless guy and cut out his liver and bring him that. I mean, how would Mr Doszak know?"

Mikael looked at Paul. "I'll pretend I didn't 'ear that," he told him. "If Mr Doszak found out that you had done that, he kill you. And he kill me."

Paul rubbed his nose and then looked at Mikael. "If we don't find them, he kill us anyway."

"And he wants his money and statues. How do you get that?"

Paul sighed. "Well it was just a thought," he said defensively. "'Cos there are loads of homeless guys. And we could say he hid the stuff, or that he shipped it out of the country."

Mikael grunted and jabbed his finger into the chest of Paul. "Let's just catch the cunts," he told him.


Vicky opened the door and fell inside, her hands laden with shopping bags and threw them on to the chair. "Wow, thank you so much," she said and kissed him on the lips. "These are well good." Oliver grinned at her as she ran her hands through his hair and then pushed him back onto the sofa.

"You're welcome," Oliver replied. "You looked pretty epic in the lingerie."

Vicky giggled and told him to stay sat on the sofa as she disappeared upstairs with the shopping bags, her eyes sparkling. Oliver gave a couple of deep breaths, he had paid for the entire day, with Vicky spending north of £1,000 in a variety of shops but he didn't mind: he liked Vicky.

At that point in time he felt that she was the only person on his side, everyone else in the world would want to nick his stolen loot, arrest him or kill him, Vicky was his one and true ally.

There was a cough in the corner of the room, and Oliver looked over. Vicky was leaning on the wall, her arm akimbo to touch her hips and dressed in just a matching lace bra and knicker set that left nothing to the imagination. Oliver gasped; it was the first time he had ever seen anyone in that state of undress and licked his lips.

Vicky looked like a goddess, her "B" cup breasts amply presented in the red bra covered with red stars and was completely sheer. Oliver glanced down over her immaculate body, glistening slightly in the light. Her thong was covered by a suspender belt that was holding up a pair of red stockings, accentuating her smooth, well toned legs.

She held out her gloved hands and wiggled her hips as she walked over to him, her calves tightened by the five-inch heels she had struggled down the stairs in.

Oliver's eyes widened as she kissed him again on the lips, sliding her tongue inside the young thief's mouth and sliding her hands over his T-shirt. "Ohh, ya sexy," she muttered in his ears and began to nibble on his earlobe.

Oliver mewed and, his hands shaking, touched her sides and then down to her suspender belt. "Ya look awesome," he muttered. "Incredible." Vicky giggled and pressed her body against his clothed torso and ran her fingers down his T-Shirt. She grabbed his hands and placed them behind her, sighing gently as he ran his hands over her smooth buttocks.

She could feel the bulge through his trousers and pressed her bra-clad bosom in his face. Oliver squeezed her buttocks and glided his hands over her pert cheeks; she sighed as he did and she looked down at him, sliding down his body to kneel on the floor in front of him.

She unbuttoned his trousers, licking her lips and looking into his anxious, expecting eyes. Oliver lifted his thighs off the couch and allowed Vicky to slide his trousers down to his ankles along with his Y-fronts. Vicky glanced up at the eyes of Oliver and then kissed the tip of his firm shaft.

He grunted and emitted a feint sight as her tongue touched his manhood. He clenched his buttocks and she moved his thighs apart with the palms of her hand. She slid her mouth over the glans and pressed firmly on his pubic hair before gripping the base of his cock.

He groaned and she began to slowly slide her mouth down his penis to where her fist was gripping the base and she glanced up at him out of the corner of her eye. Oliver was panting and groaning, biting his lip as she moved down his shaft and lustfully looked at him.

Vicky slid a finger underneath his testicles and pressed down on his perineum. She felt his body tense and she gave a dramatic sucking motion on the tip of his cock, as she rolled her fingers over his perineum. Oliver's eyes widened and he ran his hands through Vicky's long, smooth blonde hair. She looked and smiled at him as she flicked her tongue over the tip of his cock.

Oliver grunted and she began to pump his member with her free hand while feeling up his testicles. He groaned and muttered in appreciation. She felt his thighs shake, his fingers curled up and his breathing became ragged. It was better than any self-induced pleasure he had ever had and Vicky was unbelievably sexy in her new underwear.

She increased her pace and watched, Oliver was close to the point of no return and she ran her tongue over his purple head. Oliver groaned loudly and she felt his perineum tense before pulsing and a jet of creamy semen leave his erect cock and hit her on the tongue.

Oliver grunted and the second jet was caught by Vicky in her hand as she aimed his cock back towards Oliver's stomach, allowing a small pool of semen to pool on the base of his black T-Shirt.

Oliver was panting with his eyes closed and he opened them to see Vicky smiling at him. "Wow," he murmured and Vicky smiled back.

"Tell me," she said with a lustful look in her eye. "Have you had sex before?" Oliver shook his head, still panting, and Vicky got up from the floor. She pursed her lips and smiled at him. "Come on then," she whispered and took his hand. "Every girl loves to screw a bad boy."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.