Car Pooling - Cover

Car Pooling

Copyright© 2012 by Tony65

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a story I thought of while I was driving from job to job sometimes my wife comes with my and we play little games. I was talking with a young many that was driving his friends mother back and forth to work with him and thought this would be a good story. Hope you like it let me know if you want me to continue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Humiliation   White Couple   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

The next morning Martha and Hal woke up early again they were both nude Hal put on some shorts and Martha remained nude as she went down stairs to make Breakfast. Hal went outside to finish the window he was working on yesterday and when the Breakfast was ready she went outside to get him on the side of the house. As luck would have it today the next door neighbor had a young man doing their lawn: the poor guy ran into a tree with the lawn tractor as he watched this lovely nude mature woman going out to talk with the man fixing the window next door. She had her back to the young man and bent down to give her husband a screwdriver that he dropped giving the young lawn care man a glimpse of her pussy and anal opening that is when he hit the tree.

Hearing the crash Martha went through a space in the hedges to see if the young man was injured as he was thrown from the tractor when he hit the tree she mindless of her nudity went to him and asked if he was hurt. He said no, but Martha saw that he had cut his arm in the crash. She had him come with her as she escorted him into the house to clean the wound. The young man's eyes were as big as saucers looking at the naked lady tending his wounds. It did not occur to her that she was nude until she finished her Florence Nightingale work on the young man.

She turned red and apologized for her exposure to this young man. He said it was the best day he had since he got out of school seeing a mature woman exposed as she is presently. They talked for a while and then she asked him if he would like to mow their lawn as Hal will be working presently and not have time to do that work.

He said that he would and not charge them as long as she would let him see her naked as payment she thought about it for a few seconds and said sure as long as he was discrete and keeps quiet and not tell the whole neighborhood about her exposure. He said he would respect her wishes as he figured the way she is walking around outside nude he would not have to say anything as people will see her themselves.

Hal got ready to go to work with Martha as she explained what deal she made with the young man to cut the lawn. Hal did not have a problem with the arrangement to Martha's relief. Mark picked them up and off they went to work. Today Martha had on a short skirt and button down blouse of a smoke gray with black heals. Martha started to remove her clothes, but both men told her to leave them on. She was not happy with them, but they said that they had to talk about her upcoming exposure and if it was a good thing to do to have her nude constantly or have a system that anyone that wanted to see her nude had to perform his job with excellence to be included as a participant in her exposure.

Martha brought up what could be a problem she informed them what if some of the guys would not want to see her nude for religious reasons or would feel guilty because they were married. Another Item that she could see that could become a problem is that some of the men's spouses may not like their husband's looking at and manually inspecting a woman that worked at the facility.

Both Mark and Hal thought that Martha had good points and brain stormed to find a way to overcome the problem. Martha said that she could talk to Walter and put together a questionnaire that the employees could fill out with a space to write their thoughts in. They all thought it was a good Idea.

Upon entering the facility Martha, Mark and Hal went to see Walter with their proposal explaining to him that there should be a questionnaire sent to all facility employees. He thought that is a good idea telling Martha to compose it. Walter also saw the wisdom of using Martha's exposure as a bonus for facility employees that do good work.

Walter agreed a questionnaire would probably be best that way they will not have a problem with a employees spouse making trouble for the company and only having Martha expose herself to the men when they do an excellent job; they will not get jaded to her nudity, as it will not become common place, thus something that they will look forward to. The group decided that if Martha was nude all the time she will get too used to her exposure, thus she will not have the hesitancy that men enjoy seeing as a woman reluctantly removes her clothes to be put on display.

Martha thought about this issue also and once she is nude in front of a man she becomes used to it and if she meets a new person that she has to remove her clothes for she is a little reluctant and embarrassed because she is not going to know if he will like her or not and this can humiliate her to some extent. Thinking back the humiliation and embarrassment is partly what gets her sexually excited the thought of having to expose herself to someone other than her husband.

After the meeting Walter brought Hal down to the area that was set aside for a repair shop he told Hal to make a list of what he needed to set up a maintenance shop for the facility. Martha went to her office to put together a questionnaire and Mark went to his office.

At the end of the day Walter called Hal into his office he handed Hal a set of keys to a brand new Nissan Rogue for transportation. Hal was grateful for the vehicle as he had to borrow or rent a car when they needed transportation. Walter told Hal that it was part of his and Martha's compensation package. They left the facility to find a red crossover with all the bells in whistles on it. Mark came out and saw them getting into the car and was disappointed that they would not be riding with him from now on.

Mark came over to them with the pillow that he had for putting against the door. Martha took it and started to remove her clothes as it was dark out when they got out of work. Mark watched Martha until she was naked and spread for her husband. The car was small enough that Hal could play with Martha's pussy as he was driving. They found out that tonight it was a 3 orgasm trip home.

They parked the new car in the driveway and Martha got out of the car stark naked and walked to the door to wait for Hal to open it. Martha had 3 orgasms but Hal was like a cat on a hot tin roof he was so horny seeing his wife get naked in front of Mark and having her spread all the way home as he played with her. They only made it to the kitchen table when Hal boosted Martha up onto the table on her back and pushed his cock into his wife to the hilt. She was so wet from her orgasms that she enjoyed his penetrating her the way she did. They were not making love they were fucking and she enjoys that from time to time.

The next day when Hal and Martha came to work Walter called them into his office. Martha had a skirt on today and did not put any panties on per Hal's request, so when they went into Walter's office he asked Hal if he could inspect Martha. He gave him his approval and Martha reluctantly walked to the back of the desk as Walter moved back from the desk to give her room she faced the desk and pulled up her skirt to expose her lovely backside for Walt's intimate inspection. Hal was reveling in his shy modest wife's exposure to her boss.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.