My Stepson the Psychopath - Cover

My Stepson the Psychopath

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A young single mother of a thirteen year old girl finally meets the man of her dreams. But her dream is turned into a nightmare when she falls prey to her fifteen year old stepson. This story ends at the beginning. I'll start the finish if there's enough interest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Needles   Public Sex   School  

A man came out from behind the set and led Max away. Leather bitch squatted down and patted my head again. She sounded more than a little disappointed when she said, “You surprised me, bitch. I didn’t think a prissy bitch like you could do it. But don’t get cocky. The night is young and I’m just beginning to have fun.”

She looked into my eyes. She has to see I’m struggling to hold back the tears. I have to. I know if I give into the despair I’ll end up curled up on the floor in a little ball, crying my eyes out, probably close to catatonic. If that happens it will be all the excuse they’ll need to do these things to Kenzie.

She smiled, glanced up at the mic hovering over our heads and asked, “How did you like sucking dog cock, Sandi? What did it taste like when he filled your mouth with hot, slimy dog cum?”

I assumed at first that her questions were rhetorical. But I saw her impatience when I only looked balefully into her eyes and realized she’s actually expecting me to answer. I saw no reason to lie. I looked her right in the eyes and said, “I hated it! It was horrible. It was disgusting!”

I shivered in revulsion as I contemplated the terrible things I just did but I know if I don’t get my mind off of it quickly I’m going to be ill. And leather bitch just made it more than clear my ordeal is far from over.

Leather bitch stood up again and stepped back. She ordered me to lie down on my back and spread my legs apart. When she was satisfied she said, “Good news, cunt. This is the part of the show where you get to enjoy yourself. You did such a good job of pleasing Max you get rewarded. This time you get to be pleasured.”

Somehow I don’t think I’m going to enjoy whatever’s coming next as much as she seems to think I will.

I heard that sound again, toenails clicking on the tile floor. I had to gasp when I saw the huge beast tugging on the leash, nearly dragging the man who’s struggling to restrain him. It’s almost as if leather bitch has read my mind. The dog I fear most, a Rottweiler is all but ignoring the collar choking him in his desire to get to the naked woman he sees and no doubt smells stretched out on the floor.

Just like the Doberman which preceded him, this dog is huge. He’s nearly as broad in the shoulders as me! His head is bigger than mine. I can’t help but worry about the size of his cock. The size of the Doberman’s cock surprised me. This dog must surely be larger in that department, too.

The Rottweiler, like every Rottweiler I’ve ever seen, has the most evil look on his face. He looks like he wants to eat me, and not in a good way! But it turned out oral sex really is his goal. He made his way straight across the set and dove between my legs. He didn’t stop until his snout was pressed against my mound.

I held my breath and closed my eyes, praying the fierce looking beast isn’t about to clamp down on the most sensitive part of my body with those strong jaws and huge teeth. He sniffed at me a couple of times and then his tongue began lapping. From his eager movements and the agitated whining sounds he’s making I gradually began to realize he doesn’t intend to harm me. But I can’t look down between my legs and see that evil looking creature and not curl up and die a little inside.

One of the close-up cameras came closer and focused on my face. It suddenly occurred to me they’re waiting for me to get turned on by a dog’s large tongue licking my pussy. They’re going to have a long fucking wait! All I feel is terror and disgust. Okay, I’ll admit that once I was reasonably certain I wasn’t going to be eaten literally the sensation wasn’t all that unpleasant. But there’s no fucking way this is going to end up with me becoming aroused.

Long minutes passed while the dog whined and licked frantically at my pussy. They continued filming until the aroused beast’s cock became erect and he started spraying lubricant on my legs. Leather bitch finally accepted the fact that I’m not going to react the way she hoped. She pulled the dog back and ordered me to get up on my hands and knees.

She smiled when I mistakenly knelt facing the dog, thinking we were going to repeat the same nasty acts I just experienced with the Doberman. She chuckled and said, “Okay. I understand. You want to kiss your new boyfriend before he fucks you. Go ahead, cunt. Give Lance a big, sloppy, wet kiss. And you might as well reach down there and play with his cock while you kiss him.”

I want to tell her I misunderstood. I’m certainly not in a hurry to get fucked by a dog. But I don’t want him slobbering in my mouth if I can avoid it, either. It’s too late now, though. The mistake was made and now I have to pay for it. I leaned closer and tried to plant a chaste kiss on the animal’s snout. I should have known better. As soon as my face was within reach his long tongue shot out of his mouth like a snake striking.

I shuddered at having to repeat this revolting process. But I thought of Kenzie being put through this if I fuck up and I opened my mouth. Just like the Doberman before him, Lance drove his tongue between my lips and explored my mouth as if he expected to find food there. I struggled to control the strong need to vomit and I reached down to wrap my fingers around the animal’s cock.

His cock is erect and throbbing. Each time it throbs more lubricant sprays out of the end. Just as I wrapped my hand around his cock a spurt of warm fluid shot out and coated most of my lower arm, dripping down onto my hand as I held him. But it isn’t the disgusting fluid coating my arm that troubles me. It’s the size of his cock!

I hadn’t looked. I don’t want to see it. But with my hand wrapped around it I’m certain the dog’s cock is larger than Casey’s! It may even be larger than the cock sported so proudly by that EMT who raped me at Bare as You Dare on Saturday!

I heard leather bitch chuckle. She leaned closer and said, “He’s got a nice one, doesn’t he? The breeders who breed and train these animals for their select group of customers breed them with large cocks in mind. If I were the kind of kinky slut who’d allow a dog to fuck her I think I’d enjoy getting fucked by Lance. Lucky for you, though, I’m not that kind of dumb cunt. You can have him all to yourself. And I think it’s time. Turn around, bitch. Let him see that sloppy cunt he’s going to sink that magnificent cock into.”

I turned slowly. The truth is I can’t decide what disturbs me more, kissing the beast and playing with his cock or being fucked by him. I can tell myself it’s just another cock if I close my eyes and don’t think about it. It’s just another rape in a long string of humiliating rapes. But it isn’t. It’s a dog! I’m going to be fucked by a dog!

For the rest of my life there will never be a time when I’ll be able to forget that a dog fucked me. It isn’t something you can take back or forget about or pretend it didn’t happen. A dog is going to fuck me. He’s going to rape me while all those awful perverts watch and the crew makes a movie of it so these perverts, and god only knows who else since they have kinky friends and customers all over the world, can enjoy watching me suffer over and over again. It’s quite possible that before long hundreds of people will have watched a movie of me having sex with dogs!

One of the cameramen squatted down in front of me. I saw the lens move as he zoomed in on my face. Movement just out of my field of vision caught my eye and I looked to see Kenzie and Tempe both staring at me, watching me as another dog prepared to rape me. They both look scared and more than a little ill. But still they stared. I don’t understand why they don’t turn away or close their eyes. I can’t bear the idea of them seeing me like this. I won’t find out until later they’ve been warned to watch me or they’ll join me.

I was distracted when the dog ran his tongue up between my legs from behind. He’s so strong and his tongue is so long he nearly lifted my knees right up off the floor! My eyes opened wide in shock and once again I’m looking into that fucking camera, behind which I can see the smiling face of the cameraman.

Lance ran his tongue between my legs twice more before he reared up on his hind legs and surged forward. He must weigh close to a hundred pounds! With his entire body weight pressing down on my back his front legs clamped down on my torso and he began to hunch his body, searching desperately for my pussy. The fine spray of doggy lubricant is still shooting out of his cock. Most of it is now landing on my ass and my upper thighs.

The pointed tip of his huge cock began poking blindly between my legs. Several times I almost panicked when it appeared his fat cock was about to enter the wrong hole. As much as I don’t want it in my pussy, I’m very much afraid if he enters my ass instead he might tear something.

Everyone in the room knew when Lance finally found the hole he was looking for. His oversized cock slammed into me in one brutal stroke and I screamed in pain. As soon as he found the hole he began to piston in and out of me furiously. It was unlike any sex act I’ve ever experienced and it continued to be extremely painful.

And then it got worse! I came to realize he’s trying to bury his knot inside of me! I shook my head and pleaded with someone to stop him. That knot is huge and it’s slamming violently into the opening of my pussy. He’s trying to force it inside of me and god it hurts! But the pain I felt from being battered that way was nothing compared to the pain I experienced when he finally managed to force that near baseball sized knot through the ring of muscle at the entrance to my pussy. It reminded me very much of the pain I experienced during childbirth!

It hurt nearly as much when the animal drew back, pulling his knot free. I suspect he was moving so fast he didn’t have time to stop when he managed to force his knot inside of me. But on the next violent stroke it entered me again and this time he stopped with close to eleven inches of the fattest cock I’ve ever seen inside of me.

The dog rested his weight on my back and held on tight. I felt him shivering and then I felt something else. He’s cumming inside of me!! I can feel it! I mean, I can’t actually feel his cum. But I can feel the heat from it. It feels very much like what I experienced when Casey pissed inside of me. And it’s just as unpleasant.

For the longest time the only movement on the set was the movement of the cameramen circling me to capture my humiliation from every conceivable angle. It went on and on and all I can do is kneel under that beast with his cock spurting his seed inside of me and his drool running down off of his tongue and dripping down onto my cheek and my neck.

I can only remain there like that, helpless, hopeless, humiliated beyond belief, with tears streaming down my cheeks, and count the seconds until it ends. What scares me even more though, is I’m reasonably certain there are more rapes to come because each new horror to which leather bitch subjects me is more humiliating and more painful than the preceding one.

Leather bitch walked around and knelt by my face. I’m not certain I even knew she was there. I suppose I saw movement. But my brain is hiding at the moment. She slapped my head to get my attention, smiled and asked, “Isn’t he a fantastic fuck? He has such a nice big cock. Sometimes I almost wish I was a cunt like you so I could enjoy it. I know it hurt a little at first. But later you’ll be glad he fucked you and stretched you out a little.”

Then she grabbed a handful of my hair, turned my head until my face was nose to snout with the dog and said, “Give your lover a kiss, bitch. Stick your tongue in his mouth. Then I want to hear you tell him you love him before you take his tongue into your mouth and start sucking. But you better hurry. I think he’s almost through fucking you.”

Aw, what the hell! I mean it isn’t like I have any pride left. And my mission remains the same, give them no excuse to put my daughter through this torture. With the close-up camera back in my face I stuck my tongue in the dog’s mouth. I don’t think he even noticed! I pulled my tongue free and making no attempt to fool anyone I said, “I love you, Lance.”

Lance didn’t seem to hear me.

Then, once more fighting the strong urge to vomit, I gingerly wrapped my lips around Lance’s drooling tongue and started sucking on it like I’d suck on a cock. I remained like that until Lance’s orgasm came to an end. He immediately became restless, anxious to dismount now that the deed was done. The first time he tried to jerk his cock out of me I screamed in pain. It felt as though my pussy had a mind of its own and was trying to hold him there. I was afraid he’d turn me inside out!

Lance’s second attempt was just as painful, but at least it was successful. His cock popped free with an embarrassing sucking noise. He backed off of me and tried to lie down and clean his cock.

Leather bitch jerked him back to his feet and handed him off to the same guy who brought him out here twenty minutes earlier.

I’m tired and sore and feeling very sick to my stomach. I want to curl up in a ball and cry my eyes out. But I don’t dare move without orders from leather bitch.

I wasn’t surprised when I saw the man coming back onto the set. But I felt myself sinking deeper into depression. This time he’s being all but dragged out here by two dogs who no doubt are being aroused by the scent of fresh dog cum dripping out of me. They’re nearly strangling themselves as they struggle to get at me, both of them whining frantically.

Leather bitch introduced me to my next two lovers. She held onto their leashes and said, “Cunt, meet Amos and Andy. They’re twins. They’re a little new at this. We may have to work with them. You’re their first human cunt. You’re going to be sucking Andy’s cock while Amos fucks you. You shouldn’t have any trouble. Labs have pretty average sized cocks. Compared to Lance these guys are going to be stabbing you with toothpicks.”

She dropped Amos’s leash and he made a dive for my ass. He began to madly lap my pussy, apparently enjoying the taste of the fuck slop left there by my previous doggy rapist. Fuck slop! Oh my god! I’m starting to think the way these perverts talk!

Leather bitch left Amos figure it out in order to get Andy into position. He wasn’t too happy about being led away from the source of the smell that’s driving him crazy. He was even less thrilled when leather bitch forced him to lie down in front of me and rolled him over onto his back. He must have felt very vulnerable with his belly exposed. But that’s about to change.

Leather bitch ordered me to skin back the sheath which still covers most of his cock and suck him off just like I did for Max, my first lover of the evening. There’s just a little bit of pink and black cock peeking out from the sheath. I reached out and gently grasped the sheath. The dog is nervous. He doesn’t know what to expect, not having done this before. I was afraid he might decide that in order to protect his precious cock he might decide to take a chunk out of my throat.

He quivered in response to my touch and I think he may have decided to postpone tearing a huge chunk out of my throat and see where this was going. I eased the sheath back. After exposing another inch of his cock, I leaned down and began to lick what I’d exposed. I circled the tip with my tongue and let it slide in and out of my mouth until it began to grow rapidly.

Leather bitch was right. His cock isn’t as long as the cock on either Lance or Max. But it quickly grew to a respectable six or seven inches. I started sucking and all of a sudden Andy wasn’t so anxious to get up anymore.

Leather bitch watched until she was certain Andy was going to stay put. She smiled when she saw me gag. She probably realized the first spray of lubricant just coated my mouth and the back of my throat.

With Andy situated she returned to Amos. He’s still lapping at my pussy like crazy. She picked up the leash and pulled him up over me. I felt is cock spraying lubricant on my ass. He’s definitely aroused. But he seems to be nervous about mounting a human bitch. Either that or he just doesn’t yet realize the point of this humiliating exercise.

Leather bitch coaxed him and even guided his cock to my pussy. As soon as the tip of his cock entered me all his doubts seemed to fade away. The moment leather bitch removed her hand from the dog’s cock he lunged, slamming the rest of his cock all the way inside of me.

I tried to concentrate on the cock in my mouth but I’m worried about the knot that’s only just beginning to grow at the base of the cock in my pussy as the animal stabbed me over and over in a blur of frantic motion. I can only hope it won’t be as painful as what I experienced with Lance. I’m assuming that because he’s a smaller dog with a smaller cock it might not be so bad. I can’t actually say if his knot was smaller or not. I can say that it was every bit as painful when he started slamming that bulging knot into my already very sore pussy.

With Lance it was better in one way, though. He rammed his cock into me once, then again, and then he clamped down and hung on until his balls were drained. Not Amos. He rammed his cock into me knot and all, over and over as the knot grew larger and more painful. He fucked me like that for a minute or two before he finally held still and performed that quivering dance on my back while his balls emptied their hot juices into my uterus.

Only then could I devote all of my attention to the dog cock in my mouth. Andy’s knot grew and I wrapped my thumb and forefinger around the base of his cock to help keep that thing from slamming into my mouth. Eventually the bland taste of lubricant was replaced by the more acrid taste of cum and I was forced to swallow rapidly to keep up with the flow. It isn’t something you can just let happen around you. I knew I’d be punished if I spilled so much as a drop of that nasty fluid. It was even more difficult than what I go through when a man pisses in my mouth if only because it lasts so much longer. Men don’t piss for fifteen or twenty minutes!

I ignored the dog on my back and tried to think as little as possible about the dog I’m sucking off and about the dog cum I’m gulping down as quickly as I can swallow. Instead, I spent my time trying to figure the odds this is the last beast I’ll have to satisfy, at least this evening. I’m all too aware that having sex with animals is now a part of my life. But I hurt so bad and I’m just not sure I can take much more of this. I’m reminded of the look I saw in the eyes of Dave’s first wife while she was being forced to have sex with animals in the pictures Casey so proudly showed me on his computer. I thought I understood at the time. And I suppose I had a clue. But I truly understand now. I’ve never felt so filthy, so used, so deeply humiliated in my entire life as I do at this moment.

I lost track of time as the rape went on and on for what seemed like an eternity. I was surprised when Andy started struggling to roll over. I was still swallowing frantically but he had already finished cumming! I guess my mind must have shut down for a while in self-defense.

I released Andy. He squirmed away and I inhaled deeply, gulping down clean, relatively fresh air unpolluted by the musty smell of dog. I remained there, though, on my hands and knees. I’m still getting raped by his twin brother. Amos got off to a late start but hopefully he’ll finish soon, too.

Thankfully, that wish finally came true. It wasn’t much longer before Amos started to back away. He seemed a little frantic, as if he suddenly realized he’s fucking a woman and wants to escape before someone notices. He seemed to grow even more nervous when his first attempt to pull his knot free failed. I guess he knows even less about dog sex than I do! He scratched my back with his nails in his scramble to get away. By the time his cock popped free his knot must have begun to shrink. It wasn’t nearly as painful as it was going in.

More hot, slimy, revolting dog cum drained out of me and ran down my thighs. The disgusting flow of slime makes me feel even nastier than I already did. I saw the man who brought the dogs out to leather bitch coming out to retrieve the two black labs. As they headed off to wherever they came from I turned my head to look at leather bitch, praying once again that they’re done with me.

She knows what I’m thinking. I can tell by the cruel smile on her face. She did nothing to dash my hopes, though. She ordered me to my feet and once standing she ordered me to release Kenzie and Tempe from the restraints holding them fastened to the wall.

I didn’t know what to think. That I was ordered to free them could either mean they’re done with us or that leather bitch has decided to defile them, too.

I freed Kenzie from the collar and wrist restraints holding her in place against the wall and she threw herself into my arms. She’s crying loudly but she managed to sob, “Oh mom! I’m so sorry!”

I hugged her and tried to think of something to say to calm her, to comfort her. But I can’t. I kissed her forehead, trying not to think about where my lips have been lately. Then I struggled out of her grasp and said, “Let me free Tempe, baby.”

Kenzie helped me release Tempe. Then all three of us turned toward leather bitch to see what’s next on the schedule. I think all three of us were holding our breath. It looks very much like our ordeal is over, at least for this evening. The society members in the audience seem to be drifting away. It looks like the camera crews are putting up their gear. And then our hopes were dashed.

I almost fell to the floor when leather bitch snarled, “Get over here! All three of you cunts!”

As I made my way across the set I realized that only the men on the large, dolly mounted cameras are shutting down. The two men holding the portable cameras on their shoulders are still pointing them at us ... still recording our degrading treatment.

I came to a stop in front of leather bitch. She reattached the leash to my collar and then attached a second leash. She handed the end of one leash to Kenzie and the other she gave to Tempe. She positioned them in front of me and ordered them to follow her and keep the leashes taut.

Leather bitch led us out of the studio, preceded by one camera and followed by another. The society members followed. My first fear as we turned in the direction of the shipping department was that we were being taken to the slave dormitory. But then my heart almost stopped when I remembered the barn I saw on the other side of the parking lot behind the loading dock!

I slowed and nearly stopped, unable to make my legs move for a moment. If it weren’t for the pressure from the two leashes attached to my collar I don’t think I could have continued on.

Kenzie looked back to see what’s wrong when I slowed down. She must have seen the expression of terror on my face. She whispered, “What?! Mom! What’s wrong?!”

Leather bitch snarled, “Shut up, cunt! No one said you could speak! I have a remedy for little bitches who can’t keep their mouths shut. I give them something to do with them.”

Kenzie turned around and faced front once more. As we walked I tried to think if she even knows about the barn and the animals out back. The terror I feel is making it hard to think. But I don’t think she does. No. She couldn’t. She was in school when Tempe and I saw it.

We crossed the massive shipping department and following leather bitch we all filed through a heavy metal door in the corner away from the loading doors. We stepped out onto the loading dock. The trucks are gone. We have a clear view of the barn and all the animals. I heard Kenzie gasp when she realized where we’re going and what’s going to happen there. She saw the same pictures I saw on Casey’s computer. And she saw that horrible DVD they made us watch. She knows why those animals are there and it isn’t so people can go horseback riding.

I didn’t look around as I was led across the large stretch of pavement, all three of us still in the nude. Dave’s building is more or less isolated from its neighbors but if anyone is around to witness our shame I don’t want to know it. The large double front doors of the barn are wide open. Some of the society members are already there waiting for us.

Most of the animals are still outside in pens and in the large corral. Two animals are tied up inside about twenty feet apart. One is the largest horse I’ve ever seen. The other is, at least by comparison, a small donkey or burro. I don’t really know the difference or even if there is a difference between a donkey and a burro. I’ve never ridden a horse or a donkey except for once at a petting zoo when I was very young girl. I don’t remember doing it. I saw the pictures in a family album. If it weren’t for the pictures I wouldn’t know about it.

We followed leather bitch to the center of the large space in the middle of the barn. There was a short wait while everyone came in and found seats on a set of bleachers against one wall or on a few bales of hay beside them.

While we were waiting, leather bitch whispered in my ear, “Remember, cunt. It’s either you or Kenzie. And you know I’d rather do this to your little girl, don’t you?”

There’s no doubt in my mind she’s dead serious. I nodded and quietly replied, “Yes, ma’am.”

The audience made themselves comfortable. I glanced at them, wondering once again where all these perverts came from and how they all found each other. Roughly half of them, approximately twenty people, are society members. For the most part they’re well dressed, prosperous looking individuals. The other half are their slaves. Those poor souls are all naked. Most are young attractive women, but certainly not all. Some are young girls as young as Kenzie. I also see a few collared men and boys and two groups of slaves that are obviously families of four.

I looked at the despondent faces of the slaves and I wondered how many of them have experienced what I’ve gone through, and what I’m about to go through. I suppose most, if not all of them, have. This is the sort of perverse evening entertainment upon which the society members seem to thrive. And then, of course, there’s the profit motive. They’re moving obscene DVDs out of here by the truckload and the shipping room is stacked high with cases of them waiting their turn to go for a ride. They must be making a fucking fortune.

I was jerked back to the horrors of the present when leather bitch took the leashes from Kenzie and Tempe and unhooked them from my collar. She pointed out the small but sturdy looking bench two male slaves are struggling to place in the middle of the floor. They scurried away after putting it down and leather bitch said, “I want you to go lie down on your back on that bench with your ass hanging off the end.”

Before I could obey she continued, “A man is going to bring the donkey over. While the animal sniffs your nasty cunt, Kenzie and Tempe are going bend down and play with his cock until it’s nice and hard. When I signal them they’re going to guide it into you and you’re going to get fucked. He’s pretty well hung. But you’ve probably fucked bigger cocks than his. The problem isn’t so much the size of his cock but the force behind his thrusts. If he starts getting carried away and it becomes too painful I want you to feel free to scream.”

I looked at the bench. I looked at the donkey. I know I can’t do this ... or at least I know I won’t survive this. But then I looked at leather bitch’s face and I know that if I don’t, Kenzie will have to. And I have to be realistic. These assholes don’t take no for an answer. We do what we’re told or things get much worse in a big hurry.

With my heart in my throat and my legs only just barely able to support me, I walked over to the low, padded bench and stretched out. A man approached and grinned down at me in obvious anticipation. He lifted my feet, removed my high heels and placed my feet in stirrups similar to those on a gynecologist’s exam table. The difference is that these are located much closer to my ass. My legs are nearly bent double and my heels are no more than a foot from my butt.

He stood over me and said, “I could secure your feet to those stirrups but it’s so much more interesting when we get to watch you bitches flailing around while Fred pounds his big cock into you. Just remember, cunt. You can scream and curse and wriggle around like a fish on a hook. But if you manage to get off this bench your daughter takes your place. And I’ll strap her down so she can’t get up while you’re feeding that fat fucking cock into her little cunt.”

He walked away then. There was a long moment when I couldn’t see him. But I know where he is and what he’s doing. He’s untying the donkey. He’s about to lead him over here and I’m going to recline on this bench with my legs apart and let him fuck me while close to fifty people watch and two men record it all on high quality, professional cameras. Of course, if I don’t survive I suppose none of that will matter.

I listened with rapidly mounting terror as those hooves crossed the large center room of the barn, getting louder much too rapidly. As the man led him around with a tight grip on the bridle, leather bitch said, “Don’t worry, bitch. He’s had a lot of fun fucking human cunts. I imagine by now he’s fucked most of those cunts up in the stands. It’s been a while and he’s grown some. But I’m sure a bitch like you must have a huge cunt. You won’t like it. But god! I can’t wait to get my copy of the DVD. I intend to watch it a hundred times and enjoy your screams for hours. I’m going to cum so fucking hard!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.