My Stepson the Psychopath
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A young single mother of a thirteen year old girl finally meets the man of her dreams. But her dream is turned into a nightmare when she falls prey to her fifteen year old stepson. This story ends at the beginning. I'll start the finish if there's enough interest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Needles   Public Sex   School  

As soon as I entered the room I found myself wishing I’d waited a little longer. My eyes were drawn immediately to Kenzie and what Kirby and Tucker are doing to her. All three of them are lying on their sides on the floor with Kenzie in the middle. She’s on her left side and the two boys are holding her right leg up in the air. Tucker is fucking her ass and Kirby is fucking her pussy. She’s sobbing quietly and crying out each time Tucker slams his cock into her ass. Whenever she could catch her breath she murmured, “Oh god! It hurts! Please, hurry.”

The sight made me furious. But I feel so fucking helpless! There’s nothing I can do to help her.

There’s nothing I can do for Tempe, either. Casey came over and stood in front of Tempe. He leered at her and said, “Now let’s see, where were we?”

He reached up, grabbed one of her breasts and said, “Look at these cute little titties. Dad says you’re seventeen. How is it you’ve got smaller tits than Kenzie?”

She shook her head and quietly answered, “I don’t know. My mom had small breasts, too. I guess...”

“Breasts? You mean tits. These are tits. That hole I’m going to be fucking in minute or two is a cunt. Understand?”

She nodded and quietly answered, “Yes.”

“Yes? Yes what?”

“Yes ... sir?”

He smiled and said, “Maybe you’re trainable after all. Why don’t we find out? Get down on your knees and suck my cock until I’m ready to do you a favor and fuck your nasty cunt.”

It’s obvious from halfway across the room Casey has already fucked Kenzie. His cock is glistening. It’s still damp with their combined juices. I crossed my fingers and held my breath as Tempe sagged to her knees and got a good look at Casey’s nasty cock.

First she stifled her well-developed gag reflex. But then she looked past the slime to the size of Casey’s large cock. Her eyes widened in surprise. The only cock she ever saw before now was her father’s when he raped my mouth in Dave’s office. I don’t think she saw Dave’s when he raped her. She was already too traumatized. Casey’s cock is at least one- and one-half times as large as her father’s. I doubt if she was expecting that, especially not from a fifteen-year-old boy. And it isn’t even hard yet!

I relaxed a little when she reached up and held the base of his cock between her thumb and two fingers. She lifted it until it was pointing toward her mouth. She took a deep breath and leaned forward, opening her lips to let the fat, spongy knob slide over her tongue.

She gagged again but quickly stifled that natural instinct. I’m not the only one watching. Everyone is watching, waiting to see if she’ll do what she was told or if she’ll end up getting tortured again. I get the impression I’m the only one who was relieved when she appeared to have gotten herself under control.

Kirby and Tucker are watching, too. But they’re still fucking Kenzie. She’s so wrapped up in what they’re doing to her and the pain they’re causing her I think she’s the only person in the room who’s unaware of the suspenseful blowjob taking place ten feet away.

The two boys I don’t recognize waited until Tempe was sucking on Casey’s cock, though to hear him complain it’s obvious she has a lot to learn. When it became obvious the action there was under control they came over and dragged me out into the middle of the room. They pushed me down on my knees near to where my daughter is still getting fucked by Kirby and Tucker. The boy who just fucked Kenzie, a tall boy who seems older than the others, offered his cock to my lips and I took it into my mouth.

He smiled at no one in particular and exclaimed, “Damn! Look at this bitch suck her daughter’s cunt juice off my cock! Fuck that turns me on!”

His cock was about half hard when he first slid it into my mouth. But it quickly became erect. When hard it’s about seven inches long and about an inch in diameter. I had no trouble taking the head of it into my throat and soon he was holding my head and fucking my face.

He wasn’t as violent as I expected. I guess after spending a couple hours after school raping Kenzie the urgency is gone. He fucked my mouth in a slow and steady rhythm while he and his friend talked about all the pussy on display and available. I listened while he fucked my mouth and I learned the boy fucking my mouth is named Steve. Steve and his buddy, Gordy, are seniors. I’m not certain. But I think they play ball with Casey. At least Gordy does. I remember hearing Casey mention him. You don’t meet many people named Gordy so I assume it’s the same kid.

They began to talk enthusiastically about how exciting it is to fuck a mother and her daughter, especially all together in the same room. They seem to think it’s a lot more exciting than I do.

Everyone was distracted and we all turned to look when Tempe cried out in pain. Casey had her on all fours now. He had apparently just rammed his cock into her sore pussy. She continued to groan with every thrust of his cock, but more quietly after the initial invasion.

Dave is standing in front of her undressing slowly as he smiled down at her. I’m unable to look away so I was looking at them when Casey looked up at his father and their eyes met. It turned my stomach to see the pride in Dave’s eyes. Casey is every bit the son he always wanted, extremely cruel and perverted.

I’d like to shove a hand grenade up both their asses and pull the pin. I’d certainly reduce the amount of misery in the world significantly if I did. I learned today that although Dave doesn’t seem to be the leader of the strange society of perverts he and Casey are in, he’s a prominent member and seems to have a lot of influence. He makes their movies. He buys, sells and trades slaves and keeps dozens of them working and imprisoned at his business, Black Knight Enterprises.

From his conversation with Tempe’s father, I gather he also runs the society’s website. I don’t know how formal the connections are between their group and the others around the country. But I’ve learned they party together. They swap slaves. They buy and sell slaves between groups. I have to believe that if someone could pick Dave’s brain they’d be able to destroy the entire organization, no matter how loosely affiliated they are.

Dave knelt in front of Tempe as soon as he was naked. He grinned down at her, savoring her surrender as he traced a path around her pretty face with the head of his hard cock. He kept it up until her face was shiny with the lubricant oozing from the tip. Then he pressed his cock against her lips and forced it inside.

Tempe is crying again, but silently. I can only tell because of the tears streaming down her cheeks. She continued to grunt in pain with each thrust of Casey’s cock in her abused pussy. But except for that she concentrated on Dave’s cock. She obviously doesn’t know what she’s doing but she’s trying to please him. She sucked his cock, moving her head up and down, sliding her lips over the thick shaft. Dave must have told her to use her tongue. She seems to be doing that, too. But she’s only able to take about half of his fat cock in her mouth before she begins to gag and choke.

I was distracted by a sudden mouthful of bitter cum. Steve had finally climaxed in my mouth. It took him quite a while. I have to wonder how many times he fucked Kenzie before we got home this evening.

Steve backed away after his cock finished draining in my mouth. As soon as his friend was out of the way, Gordy pushed me down on all fours and knelt between my legs. Steve wandered over to watch Dave and Casey raping Tempe. I can’t keep an eye on Tempe at the moment. I have my own problems. Gordy began to force his cock into my unlubricated, unprepared ass.

I cried out in pain and pleaded with him to use something, lubricant, saliva, anything to keep him from tearing my ass.

He ignored me and continued to try to force is cock into my ass until Dave said, “Hey! Stupid! Don’t tear the bitch. I have plans for that ass. Are you fucking brain dead?! Get some fucking lube!”

I was relieved when Kirby tossed a tube of it to Gordy. If they have a tube of lubricant in the room then hopefully it’s here because they used it when they fucked Kenzie’s ass.

And then it struck me. What a strange thing to wish for! I hope they lubricated my daughter’s ass before they raped her! How in the world did we end up like this?!

Oh yeah. I fell in love.

I’ll not make that mistake again!

I don’t know if Gordy was upset about being yelled at and called stupid in front of his friends or if he always fucks like a caveman. But after applying some lube to my ass and his cock he slammed it into me like someone had just kicked him in the ass! I cried out in pain and slid across the carpet three or four inches as a result of that first violent thrust.

My eyes were closed so I don’t know if Dave gave Gordy a dirty look or it was just a coincidence that after that first thrust he started taking it a little bit easier on me. It was probably a coincidence, though. Dave isn’t the sort of guy to care if I’m getting hurt just as long as I’m not being damaged.

The rapes lasted for about another hour or so before the boys started getting dressed and going home. Kenzie must have had a hard time of it before we arrived because they were all more or less drained by the time Dave brought Tempe and me to the party. That didn’t stop them from getting hard-ons and fucking us almost constantly, except when they made us put on shows for them. Sometimes Tempe and Kenzie, sometimes me and one of the girls and sometimes all three of us in the middle of the floor humiliating ourselves for their amusement until one or more of them managed another erection.

It was just after eight when the last of the boys went home. But our day is far from over. They made Kenzie call for pizza and request Taylor deliver it. While we were waiting, I knelt in front of Casey and Tempe was between Dave’s legs. We held their soft, slimy cocks in our mouths while Kenzie was forced to relive the humiliation she was subjected to at school today.

She sat on a towel on a nearby chair and began her narrative with what happened as they approached the corner where they wait for the school bus.

She had nearly finished her story by the time the doorbell rang, interrupting her heartbreaking recital. Dave said, “That must be Taylor. Go invite him in so I can pay him.”

Wearing only her slave collar, Kenzie turned and left the room. It’s just one more in a long line of humiliations and she’s already been raped by Taylor so many times I suspect it isn’t all that upsetting. I’m sure she’d rather have gone upstairs, showered and gone to bed. But if she has to answer the door in the nude, well, it could have been worse.

We heard the door open. Taylor is obviously happy to see her. He exclaimed, “Hey, Kenzie! I heard you had an interesting day at school today! I saw you in the hall a couple of times. Don’t you know your dress isn’t supposed to stop at your waist? You were the talk of the school. The guys loved the way you were letting everyone feel you up, lift your dress up and pull your tits out. I hear some of the girls didn’t think much of, though.”

We didn’t hear her response. He followed her back to the family room and placed the pizzas on the coffee table. He looked at Tempe, naked, sucking listlessly on Dave’s cock. He shook his head and said, “Damn, Casey. If I lived in a house like this I’d probably weigh ninety pounds and be getting around in a wheelchair by now. How do you keep up your strength, man?!”

Before Casey could answer he asked, “Who’s the new girl?”

Dave smiled and said, “This cunt? Her owner is just boarding her with us. He wanted us to work on her obedience training.”

“Sweet! Can I move in with you guys, Mr. Carver?”

Dave ignored his request and asked, “Do you have time for a tip?”

“Yeah. I’m done for the night. You’re my last delivery.”

“Well get undressed and let me introduce you to sweet little Temperance. Do you want some pizza?”

Taylor shook his head and began removing his clothes.

Dave sent Kenzie to the kitchen for five plates and ordered Tempe to stand up. Taylor looked her over more closely when she was standing and whistled. Then he asked, “How old is she? She looks younger than Kenzie!”

“I think that’s just because her tits are a little small. She’s seventeen. She was a virgin when I first met her this afternoon. Go ahead. Help yourself. Don’t expect too much from her yet. She needs a lot of training.”

Kenzie returned with plates and napkins. Casey let me up and we served ourselves while Taylor ran his hands over her small body. He explored her already abused body for only a few seconds before pushing her to her knees. I knew that in that moment her senses were being assailed by the combined odors of pizza and stale sweat. Come to think of it, Taylor even smells like pizza when he comes over on a day he isn’t working!

She took his hard cock into her mouth and I was relieved to see she’s learning to cope. There were no tears, no gagging, just the very sad expression on her pretty face.

Taylor smiled down at her, enjoying the sight of her lips moving up and down on his cock. But only a couple of minutes passed before he asked her if she’d eaten crack yet.

She misunderstood, as any normal person probably would have. Unfortunately, I knew what he really meant. She let his cock slip from her mouth and said, “I don’t use drugs.”

He smiled and said, “Except for a little pot at a party now and then, I don’t, either. But that isn’t what I meant.”

He turned around and said, “Spread my cheeks and start licking.”

She gasped in shock. I was afraid she was going to refuse. She hesitated long enough that I saw the expression on Dave’s face change from amusement to anger.

Tempe can’t see Dave. But as if she could sense his growing anger, after taking a moment to gather her courage she reached out and spread the cheeks of his ass apart. Taylor spent all day in school and all evening hurrying around town on a warm night delivering pizza. The odor emanating from the crack of his ass must have been truly rank.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.