My Stepson the Psychopath - Cover

My Stepson the Psychopath

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A young single mother of a thirteen year old girl finally meets the man of her dreams. But her dream is turned into a nightmare when she falls prey to her fifteen year old stepson. This story ends at the beginning. I'll start the finish if there's enough interest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Needles   Public Sex   School  

I want to get my clothes back and get my hairbrush out of my purse. Unfortunately, Dave has someone in his office. The receptionist stopped me and after looking me over she reached into her desk drawer and handed me a brush.

I thanked her and ran the brush through my damp hair. I returned her brush and was about to take a seat when she said, “Wait. Don’t sit down yet.”

She picked up the phone and notified Dave I’ve returned. She hung up the phone and told me to go in.

Something about her behavior warned me I really don’t want to go through that door. Our eyes met and an understanding passed between us. A part of that understanding was that while she felt sympathy for me her primary concern was making her own rotten life as bearable as possible. There’s nothing she can do to help me. She doesn’t wish me ill, but if something bad happens to me, well, better me than her.

I felt the strongest urge to grab her by the lapels and shake her. But the truth is I understand her. I can imagine myself in her position and see myself reacting the same way. Self-preservation is a very strong motivator.

I went to the door to Dave’s office, tapped softly and opened it. I entered cautiously, as if I could run if I spotted danger. I can’t, of course. There’s no place for me to run and I wouldn’t reach the highway before the collar I’m wearing would paralyze me.

An older man and a young woman are seated across the desk from Dave. They turned to look at me when I entered the room. The young woman is crying and from the looks of her she’s been crying for quite a while.

The woman turned bright red when she saw me crossing the room naked and averted her eyes. The man she’s with had an entirely different reaction. His face lit up as he explored my body with his leering eyes. Without turning to look at Dave he asked, “May I?”

Dave is watching him, reading his lust and smiling. He replied, “Certainly.”

The man got up and turned to face me. He pointed to the floor in front of him. After all I’ve been through you wouldn’t think such a rude command would even faze me. It did, though. Except I wasn’t so much embarrassed at having to obey as I was angry. I’m not, however, so angry I forgot my place. I crossed the room and stood where he indicated.

He ran his hands over my body for a moment and said, “Very nice!”

He ordered me to turn around and I did. When I was facing him again he began asking me personal questions. From his questions I can tell Dave has already told him all about me. He asked my name and my age. He asked about Kenzie. Then he asked how I feel about everything that’s been happening to my daughter and me.

I answered as honestly as I could. It annoys me that my answers seem to be turning him on. The young woman sitting with her back to us is crying even harder now. She isn’t wearing a collar but I have the terrible feeling she soon will be. The poor girl must be terrified.

I have more to worry about than the young woman sitting there crying, though. The man pushed me to my knees and then ordered me to pull his pants down to his knees. I thought, “Oh well! It’s just one more cock. I’m going to have to get used to this until I find some way out of this mess.”

The problem is that no matter how many times I tell myself that, I still get this sick feeling in my stomach when I’m put into the position of being naked in front of another man or worse yet, having to let him put his cock in my me.

But soon enough I had his seven-inch cock in my mouth. I started sucking without waiting for the command.

The man sighed and shuddered with pleasure. A moment later he said, “Damn, Dave! You got yourself a first-class cocksucker here! And you can turn any woman into a slut like this?”

“She’s only just started her training, Phil. It hasn’t even been three whole days yet. She’s going to get much better at it.”

Everyone was quiet then. The only sounds in the room are the wet sounds of a cock being sucked and the quiet crying of the young girl he brought with him. He’s in no hurry for it to end, either. Several times he made me stop and lick his balls while he let his rapidly approaching orgasm recede. The first time he did that he thumped the young woman sitting near us on the back of the head and said, “You should be watching this, Tempe. In a few days you’ll be able to suck a cock like this bitch.”

She didn’t turn to watch me suck his cock. Her crying grew louder and she pleaded, “Daddy, please don’t do this! I don’t deserve this. I’ve always been a good girl. I want to go back to school. I want to ... I want to be normal!”

He laughed and said, “This feels a lot better than normal to me.”

He slammed his cock back into my mouth and fucked my face for a few more minutes before pulling it out again and raving about my talents to Dave. Finally, with only one more brief intermission, he stopped with just the head of his cock in my mouth and used his hand to bring about his orgasm.

I knelt before him like the slave I am now and waited for his climax to pass. I swallowed his bitter seed but remained in place. I didn’t dare sit up until he pushed me away. Only he didn’t push me away. He caught his breath and asked, “Are you certain she can do this, Dave? I’d hate to mess up your carpet.”

I felt my blood pressure shoot up. I knew in an instant what “this” is. He intends to piss in my mouth!

The tone of Dave’s voice was obviously meant for me when he replied, “She’d fucking better do it. Go ahead, Phil. She needs the practice.”

I can sense him straining to turn on the hose and soon enough the first bitter spurt of hot piss splashed against the back of my throat. I’ve done this before. I’ve done it more than once. But I’m still terrified I’ll gag or choke and spill some of that vile liquid. The threats have been very nonspecific. He’s never said that any certain thing will happen to me if I fail to please him in this way. But I know how much making me suffer turns him on. As bad as things are now I know he can make them much worse with very little in the way of provocation. And I know how much he’ll enjoy it.

I swallowed Phil’s bodily waste, keeping up with the flow easily at first. But as he relaxed and allowed himself to enjoy this perverse pastime the rate of flow increased and it became more of a struggle to keep up. Somehow I managed, though. I gulped it down as fast as I could and I was able to satisfy him without spilling a drop. The stream slowed and then stopped but for a few last spurts.

Finally, he pushed me away and pulled his pants up. His daughter is sitting beside us with her hands pressed tightly over her ears. She’s crying almost hysterically now.

I remained on my knees, still swallowing, trying in vain to get that awful taste out of my mouth. I know from past experience the taste will slowly fade but it wouldn’t go away completely. Not until I can brush my teeth or rinse my mouth out with something stronger than water.

Phil stepped back and smiled down at me. He shook his head in wonder and mutter, “Three fucking days of training! Outstanding!”

He returned to his seat and said, “We have a deal, Dave. Do you want the money now or when you return her?”

The girl went nuts then. She stood up and screamed, “NO!! YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME!! PLEASE DADDY! I LOVE YOU!! HOW CAN YOU?!”

“You lyin’ cunt! You haven’t loved me since you were a little girl. You lie and steal. You sneak out at night. You drink and take drugs. You’re already turning into a slut. We might as well make it official. And I might as well reap the benefits.”

“That isn’t true! I don’t do those things! I snuck out one time to go to a dance at the school. I don’t drink. I’ve never used drugs. I’m not a slut! Daddy, I’m still a virgin! Daddy, please! I’m only seventeen! You might as well kill me as leave me with this man!”

Dave reached into his desk drawer and pulled out a slave collar. Understandably, Tempe started freaking out when she saw the collar. Dave calmly got to his feet and went around his desk. Tempe started backing away but she was only halfway to the door when he caught up to her and easily snapped the collar around her neck.

She screamed, “TAKE IT OFF! YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME!”

Dave ignored her and held up the fob. He tried to explain what it does but before he could she turned and tried to run from the room. She didn’t get more than three feet before he pressed a button on the fob and she fell to the floor.

I’m having trouble controlling myself. Watching this reminds me too much of what Kenzie and I just went through. I feel sorry for her but it’s all mixed up with my own self-pity.

Tempe is curled up on the floor now, pulling at the collar and moaning. Dave stood over her and explained how the collar works. Then he ordered her to stand up.

She screamed, “NO!!”

He tapped on the fob. She gasped and, clutching the collar, pulling futilely with all her might she’s slowly beginning to accept she’s helpless. She can only writhe in pain. She’s slowly coming to the inevitable conclusion she has lost the battle. Dave took his finger off the button and grinned down at her. She screamed in pain and frustration but didn’t stand. Not until he said, “I can do this all day. It doesn’t cause me any pain at all. And let me remind you, that’s the lowest setting. You have thirty seconds before I press the button again.”

Tempe began to slowly struggle to her feet. She sped up when Dave said, “Ten seconds.”

When she was standing he said, “There seems to be some question as to the status of your hymen, Tempe. Remove your clothing.”

I want to turn away. I know I’m watching the slow-motion destruction of an attractive young high school student. And from the expression on her father’s face, it’s obvious how much the old pervert is enjoying it. It’s pretty obvious to me he fabricated all those excuses he’s using to bring his daughter here for “training.” This isn’t about her. This is about his lust for her.

Tempe moaned and said, “Oh god! I can’t do that. Please! I’m not a slut. He lied! He’s lying about everything!”

Dave smiled and replied, “That’s terrible, Tempe. The problem for you is I don’t give a flying fuck. In fact. I’m getting a hard-on. Nothing makes my dick hard like seeing a man do something like this to a sweet young innocent girl like you. And you know what else gives me a hard-on? Shocking a nice piece of ass like you until she begs me to rape every one of her fucking holes.”

He held the fob where she can see it and placed his finger over one of the buttons. He sternly informed her that he doesn’t repeat his orders. She obviously isn’t certain which of her two choices is the most repugnant. But I can vouch for the pain these collars can inflict. The outcome is inevitable.

Just as Dave’s finger began to depress the button on the fob she sobbed, “Alright! Alright I’ll do it.”

She struggled to her feet and stood on trembling legs, head down, crying her eyes out. Her hands are shaking violently. She struggled with every button on her blouse. I’ve already learned Dave is incapable of feeling pity. So naturally he’s amused. He’s enjoying her mental anguish at least as much as he enjoys causing her physical pain and the concept of watching a terrified teenage virgin undress against her will. He didn’t hurry her. He loves training young women, breaking them, tormenting them. If there was any doubt in my mind the obvious hard-on tenting his slacks would have dispelled it.

Despite how much the terrible things they’re doing to that poor girl horrify me, I find I’m unable to turn away. The three of us watched as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and after one last futile pleading look at her father she pulled it down and off. She’s in the middle of the room. There isn’t a single piece of furniture around her. She dropped her nice, white blouse on the floor and then stood there for a moment.

I know what’s on her mind. It has only been a few days since I was in that same position. She’s trying to figure out what to remove next. Which garment can she remove which will result in the least amount of humiliation. She made the same choice I made.

She slid her tennis shoes off. She took a deep breath. I don’t think she’s even aware of the effect that had on the two men who are staring at her with obvious lust. After a lengthy pause she began removing her tight jeans. She unbuttoned them, slid the zipper down, and then struggled to slide them down off her hips without removing her panties at the same time.

She managed, but not very gracefully. She nearly fell on her ass while pulling her feet out of the jeans and then pushing them aside with her foot.

She’s standing before us now in her modest bra and panty. Tears are streaming down her cheeks. I’m crying, too. I didn’t even realize it at first! I look at that poor girl and I’m reminded not just of me but of Kenzie. This poor girl is three years older than Kenzie. But she’s a small girl, slender with small breasts. She doesn’t actually look any older than fourteen or fifteen.

Finally, I couldn’t stand to watch. I found the strength to turn away thinking no one would notice or care. I was wrong. Dave snarled, “I didn’t say you could look away. Keep watching, bitch!”

I suppose I should have expected that reaction. If something upsets me Dave wants me to be exposed to it.

Tempe reached behind her back and began to struggle with the catch on her bra. Before she managed to free the hooks from the eyes, Dave quietly ordered, “Tempe, look at me. I want you to look me in the eyes when your tits come out of that bra. I want you to see how much I enjoy looking at your tits.

“You claim you’re still a virgin. Does that mean no boy has ever seen your tits? Or have you done other things? You like boys don’t you? Have you sucked a cock? Have you let boys play with your tits?”

Tempe’s hands stopped moving. All during his spate of rude, probing questions she shook her head violently and murmured, “No! No! No! Honest! I’ve never done any of those things!”

It’s obvious she’s telling the truth. It’s just as obvious it doesn’t matter. Or rather, it does matter. It makes this all the more exciting for those two perverts.

Dave was quiet then, waiting for the poor girl to bare her breasts to him and her father. She continued to cry pitifully as she returned to unfastening her bra. It’s all so painfully reminiscent of when I was forced to do these same things for Casey that I almost couldn’t stand it. It has to be so much worse for her, though. She’s a young virgin. And the man primarily responsible for putting her in this position is the man she should have been able to trust more than any other man in the world, her father. How does a girl deal with that?!

She finally managed to unfasten her bra. The straps relaxed and the cups slid down, not quite giving up their job of covering and supporting her breasts. They remained there until she pulled the shoulder straps down and let the cups fall free.

Her breasts are even smaller than Kenzie’s! I don’t think they’re even AA yet! They still look very immature. Far from being disappointed, though, her father and Dave both seem very pleased.

Tempe dropped her bra on the floor near her and once more she turned to plead with her father. By now I’m sure she realizes this entire situation is contrived. Therefore, nothing she says will have any effect on him. But pleading for reason is her only hope so she tried.

As expected, her father only leered at her, anxious for her to remove her last bit of covering.

Dave let her plead her case for a moment or two before snarling, “Enough, bitch! Don’t look at him! Look at me. I own you now. Until I return you to your father you follow my orders. You’re here to be trained. My responsibility is to turn you into the perfect slut. If you want to continue begging for mercy, that’s fine with me. Listening to you is making my already hard cock throb like crazy. I imagine the lube is just pouring out of the end of my cock by now. But you haven’t finished stripping yet. I highly recommend you continue to obey my last order.”

Except for her pitiful sobbing she was silent then. She hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her conservative panty and slowly started sliding it down over her hips. She paused for a few seconds before exposing her pubic mound. Then, she took a deep breath and slid her last flimsy garment down to her knees all in one motion, like pulling a bandage off quickly to get it over with.

She let the panties fall to her ankles and stepped out of them. She stood their staring at the floor, blushing so hard I can almost feel the heat she’s giving off. She apparently forgot all about Dave’s order to look him in the eyes as she undressed. Fortunately for her, Dave apparently did, too.

She stood there naked but for her socks. She tried to minimize her exposure. She stood with one arm crossed over her breasts and one hand covering her sparse patch of pubic hair. It only served to make her look more innocent, more vulnerable. But the poor girl doesn’t realize she’s just turning her tormentors on even more.

Dave ordered her to lower her hands and she did, very, very slowly. He looked her over and said, “I suppose that hair will have to go eventually. But I kind of like it. There’s so little of it that she looks like a little girl. If my fourteen-year-old stepdaughter was standing beside you I’d have trouble deciding which of you is older.”

He isn’t doing much for her ego. But that’s the least of her problems and she knows it.

She cringed as he approached her. He ignored her reaction, took her by the arm and led her to his desk. He moved some things around, making room for her. Then he lifted her up and sat her down with her butt right on the front edge. He ordered her to lean back, spread her legs and place her heels on the edge of his desk.

She’s crying even louder now. She looks like she might lose her mind. But she obeyed. She knows she has no choice.

When she was in position, Dave ordered her to reach down and spread her pussy open with her fingers. She shook her head and said, “I can’t. I can’t do that. It’s ... it’s wrong.”

But even as she as she told him she can’t obey his order her slender arms reached down and her fingers gently pried her pussy open. She lay there with her eyes closed, sobbing and obviously terrified, with very good reason.

Phil and Dave moved closer and gazed down at her obscenely displayed young vagina. They turned, smiled at each other and Dave said, “There it is, Phil. She wasn’t lying about that at least. Do you still want me to train her?”

Phil looks feverish. He nodded his head and said, “Hell yeah! I want her to be able suck my cock like your bitch just did for me. The best thing that ever happened to me was when her frigid mother took off ten years ago and left me to raise her. She’s old enough now she can do all those things her mother would never do, all those things I’ve seen those women and girls a lot younger than her doing on your web site. And now she can pay me back for all the crap she made me put up with. Hell yes! I want you to train the bitch!”

Dave smiled in anticipation. He’s obviously more than happy to train another young girl. He told Phil it’s too bad he didn’t bring her to him years ago. He wasted a lot of good years when he could have been putting her holes to good use. But then he assured him he’d be happy to accept the challenge. They stared down at her naked little body for a few more minutes and then Dave offered the girl’s father the opportunity to pop her cherry before he leaves.

Phil pulled his already rejuvenated cock out of his pants and stood there massaging it as he said, “I’ve never fucked a virgin. The idea of it turns me on. But I gotta admit, it turns me on so much more because it’s her.”

He started to move into position between her legs but Dave stopped him. He said, “Hold on. The kid’s dry as a bone. Sandi! Get your ass over here and get her ready.”

The two men watched as I approached the girl on the desk. I have no doubt it amuses the hell out of them that I’m crying, too. I stood there looking down at her for a moment, remembering having to do this same thing for my daughter. As perverted as it is, I suppose I’m doing her a favor. I know I won’t be able to turn her on. But any moisture I can add to her upcoming rape will only make things easier for her.

I pulled her hands out of the way. I looked into her eyes and whispered, “I’m so sorry.”

My expression of compassion earned me a hard slap on the ass but I didn’t care. I leaned down and gently kissed her mound before sliding my tongue through her tight groove. She continued to sob softly as I licked her virgin pussy. She showed no signs of arousal but I didn’t expect she would. After a moment or two I placed my lips at the entrance to her vagina and forced as much saliva as I could into her opening. It’s going to be the only lubrication she gets.

I continued to lick her pussy until Phil pulled me out of the way and stood between her legs. He pulled her ass a little closer to the edge of the desk and positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. She whispered, “Oh daddy! Why? I loved you!”

He chuckled and in a voice dripping with sarcasm he replied, “I love you, too, baby.”

Then he slammed his hips forward and rammed his cock into her in one heartless thrust. She screamed in pain and then went limp. He didn’t pause for a second. He drew back and continued slamming his cock into her violently for a surprisingly short time before he groaned loudly and his entire body went stiff. He trembled as though with ague and I knew he was emptying his balls into his daughter.

He pulled his cock free and stepped back with a look of self-satisfaction on his face that made me want to smash his face in. While I was glaring at Phil, Dave stepped forward and took up right where Phil left off. He slammed his much larger cock into her already traumatized pussy causing her to scream again. He just smiled. Her cries are music to his ears. He reached up, leaned down, clamped his hand down on her small breasts and continued to rape her brutally while her father and I looked on.

Poor Tempe could only cover her face and cry as she waited for the violent rapes to end. Unfortunately, I know they’re just beginning. She has only just lightly cracked the ice when it comes to experiencing the depths of depravity to which Dave is going to subject her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.