My Stepson the Psychopath
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young single mother of a thirteen year old girl finally meets the man of her dreams. But her dream is turned into a nightmare when she falls prey to her fifteen year old stepson. This story ends at the beginning. I'll start the finish if there's enough interest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Needles   Public Sex   School  

Casey rubbed my nose in my new status in life when he confidently climbed into the front passenger seat of the car. I climbed into the backseat with Kenzie. I prefer that arrangement to sitting beside either of them. But even so, it’s annoying because it serves to remind me I’m just property now.

Kenzie and I held hands, staring out the side windows of the car as we drove downtown in silence. Wherever we’re going they were careful in their conversation to give us no clues about our destination or what’s going to happen to us once we arrive.

Considering all the possibilities I was almost relieved when Dave pulled off the road and parked in front of a clothing store known for its risqué offerings. The store is called Bare as You Dare. They have a sexy little ad in the paper every day. If given the choice I would never consider shopping here but I’m not surprised this store would appeal to Dave. Or at least I’m not surprised after everything that’s happened to us since Casey came home from school yesterday and turned our lives upside down.

We got out of the car but even from the parking lot I can see the large sign in the window which says they’re closed for inventory until tomorrow. We didn’t go to the front door, though. We followed Dave around to a door at the side of the building. I was surprised when Dave unlocked the door by sticking a card he had in his wallet into a slot in the door. We went inside and I was even more shocked to discover we aren’t in a clothing store but in a fairly large room made to look like a cross between an intimate little cabaret and someone’s living room. It’s a part of the store but I doubt if any of their normal customers ever see this room.

There’s a small stage to our left. The walls are covered in heavy red and black drapes. The floor is covered with plush carpet. The seating consists of about two dozen semi-circular sofas, each with two small, round tables, one on each end of the love seat.

We must be the last to arrive. The seats are nearly all taken. It looks like there are at least fifty people sitting in the love seats. Most of them are men but there are more than a few women in the audience and quite a few children, too. Several of the groupings appear to be families of four. Most of the children are younger than Kenzie and Casey but I noticed at least one family whose two kids, a son and daughter, are about the same age as Casey and Kenzie.

It appears each man, each couple, and even the families with children have all brought slaves with them! It’s easy to tell the difference. The slaves are all naked, collared, and either sitting or kneeling on the floor in front of their owners.

Most of the slaves are women but there are a few girls, though none appear to be as young as Kenzie. There are at least two male slaves as well, one a man in his mid-twenties and one a boy who appears to be about fifteen or sixteen years old. There may have been others but those two caught my eye. I’m too embarrassed to do much more than glance around quickly.

It wasn’t until something sparkled on the chest of one of the male slaves and caught my eye that I noticed all the slaves have rings in their nipples. I almost fainted! I know I won’t be able to bear it if they try to do that to me! I’ve never even had my ears pierced!

There are as many as half a dozen more slaves, all beautiful, naked young women, circulating around the room serving drinks.

Everyone turned and watched as we entered the room. Some nodded or waved to Dave and Casey. But everyone stared at Kenzie and me, even the slaves. I could almost taste their anticipation of the humiliation I’m certain we’re about to experience.

As I discreetly scanned the room I spotted several people who look familiar. There are several black men among them, one of whom looks very familiar. I was shocked when I realized our family doctor is here, with a slave! I recognized a lawyer I’ve known for a long time. We aren’t close but I’ve been the reporter on more than a few of the trials he’s been involved in and I’ve gotten to know him pretty well ... or at least I thought I knew him.

I spotted Arnie, the Acting Police Chief who visited our house last night. I suppose I shouldn’t call it our house anymore. It’s Dave’s house. I’m a slave now, I own nothing. He stood up and came over to greet us. Dave handed him a couple of DVDs as he looked us over with a huge smile on his face. He nodded his head and exclaimed, “Excellent! I love the way you dressed them. It’s a nice touch. Their last time wearing normal clothes. I like the way you think.”

He ordered Kenzie and me to follow him and led us to the front of the room. He placed us on the stage facing the audience and ordered us to remain there without speaking. He left us there and went behind a curtain behind us. I heard a noise from overhead. When I looked up I saw a large screen being slowly lowered. A moment later the screen came to life. The DVD Casey recorded from the time I first entered his room yesterday was showing on the screen.

Arnie came back out from behind the curtain and announced, “Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce Dave and Casey’s two new bitches. The bitch on my right is Sandi. On my left is her fourteen-year-old daughter, Kenzie. They’re just beginning their training. They’re here to be officially introduced and to receive their new slut wardrobes.

“As you may have noticed, five of our members aren’t here today. These are people who we think Sandi or Kenzie might go to for help before they’re trained and learn to accept their new status as property. For that reason, I want to remind you not to mention any of them in front of our two new bitches until they’re present at our meetings.

“Enjoy a drink, a light snack if you’re so inclined, and examine our ‘guests of honor.’ Enjoy the movie. The ceremony will get started shortly.”

He left us standing there and walked off the stage to join the other slave owners in the audience. We stood there under the screen where my first rape was being offered as entertainment while the members of this exclusive little club of perverts mingled as if at a cocktail party or sat and watched the humiliating record of my first rape.

It wasn’t long before people came up on stage to get a closer look at us. With one exception they didn’t speak to us directly. They spoke to each other about us. I was more than a little relieved when none of them touched us. Perhaps they’re intentionally letting the tension and the resultant terror build. The exception was two kids from a family of four. The boy and his sister came up on stage and walked around us. When there were no other adults on the stage with us the boy whispered to Kenzie, “I’m gonna love this. Every guy in our class wants to fuck you. It’s breaks my heart I’m not going to be able to tell everyone we know that I fucked you and your mom, too.”

His sister smirked and added, “And you won’t be able to tell them you watched them eat my cunt, either. How about that Kenzie? Are you looking forward to eating my pussy? Did they make you eat your mom out yet? Did you like it?”

Before Kenzie could answer, two more men came up on stage to look us over. The boy and his sister returned to the audience. I watched them join the group around Dave and Casey, no doubt acquiring more embarrassing information about us.

We stood like that for at least an hour. I glanced up from time to time to see what they’re seeing on the oversized screen over our heads. The DVD Dave gave them must have been edited down from the one Kirby made. It’s already showing Kenzie naked as she sucked Tucker and then Casey’s cocks.

It was right after Casey ejaculated in Kenzie’s mouth for the first time on the screen over our heads that I saw Arnie coming back up on stage and my blood pressure doubled. It’s starting! He cleared his throat and said, “Ladies and gents, we’re going to be taking the measurements now. I know a lot of you are going to be disappointed. You’re probably dying to get your hands on Kenzie. But the twins are classmates of hers and they convinced me she’d really hate it if they have the honor of getting her ready.”

He paused to look at a clipboard he was holding and said, “Jim, you drew the honors. You get to strip Sandi.”

Most of the people who have been standing around talking took their seats. When they quieted down, Arnie said, “Tyler, Tanya, come on up.”

Arnie moved to the side of the stage and watched with everyone else as the twins came up and stood on either side of Kenzie. They began to run their hands over her body and they weren’t gentle.

Kenzie choked back a sob and managed to murmur, “I don’t understand. Why...”

Tyler responded with a sneer in his voice, “You’re never going to understand, cunt. Not unless you can stand up here without a collar around your neck. Not unless you’re the one with the power. And that’s never gonna happen. You’re always going to be the cunt, for the rest of your probably short life.”

Tanya added, “We’ve done this with other cunts. It’s always very exciting. I love looking in a woman’s eyes and seeing the desperation, the hopelessness, the humiliation. But this is different. This is even better! I’m surprised at how much more exciting it is when it’s someone I know, someone I go to school with. I’m incredibly turned on right now. And it’s going to be even more exciting when they get to the raunchy shit. Girl, you can’t imagine the shit you’re going to have to do to amuse us.”

Tyler began to slowly unbutton her blouse. As he worked he said, “And it’s forever, Kenzie. Once they put that collar around your neck it stays there. You can be fucked by anyone in The Society or by anyone to whom we loan you. You can be bought and sold. You can be traded. You’re property now. Once you become property you remain property.

“Casey’s a lucky son of a bitch. He has two hot cunts to play with. He’s been bragging about all the shit he’s going to do to you since school started. He knew before he even met you that you were going to end up collared. Waiting to get his hands on your cherry ass was driving him up the fucking wall!”

He pulled her blouse off and dropped it on the floor at her feet. Tanya stood behind her and began unfastening her skirt while Tyler ran his hands over her bra covered breasts and continued tormenting her with a dire word picture of what her life is going to be like now.

“By next spring you’ll almost certainly have fucked and sucked off pretty much every boy in our class, if not the whole fucking school.”

Tanya laughed and added, “And eaten out a hell of a lot of the girls, too. I know quite a few girls who’ll get a kick out of looking down and seeing your face in their crotch. I’ve already talked to your owners. Dave said he’d be happy to loan you out for slumber parties.”

Tyler snickered and added, “Yeah, and for some of my parties, too. We have some pretty interesting parties at our house. But don’t worry. By that time fuckin’ a dozen guys will be no big deal after the shit they’ve trained you to do. There aren’t any dogs or farm animals here today. But we’re really looking forward to seeing that. It’s always fun to watch. But it’s especially exciting the first time. I love watching some poor cunt crying and begging until they get tired of the noise and make her start sucking off an animal.”

By this time Kenzie’s skirt is around her feet and Tanya is unhooking her bra.

Tyler leaned closer, ran his tongue through the trail of tears on her cheek and said, “It’s even more fun when they have to zap you first to get you to obey. Shit! Even if I wasn’t holding your tits in my hand right now I’d have a hard-on just thinking about it!”

Tanya dropped my humiliated and very helpless daughter’s bra on the floor. As Tyler squatted down and pulled her panties down, Tanya leaned closer, kissed her ear and said, “And once you’ve had sex with an animal you can never undo it. For the rest of your life, you’re going to be a cunt who has sex with dogs, horses, donkeys, pigs and any other dirty beast they order you to have sex with to entertain them. And it’s all going to be on DVDs. Everyone here will have copies and they’re going to be sold to people all over the fuckin’ world. You’re never going to fall in love or get married. You’ll be bought and sold because you’re just property now. I suppose if you think about it you aren’t any better than all those animals that are going to stick their nasty cocks in your body.”

Kenzie is naked now. Tears are flowing down her cheeks and dripping down onto her chest. Her two cruel and shockingly warped classmates seem to think it’s very amusing. They both groped her for a moment longer before they finally returned to sit with their parents in the audience.

As soon as they sat down, the man who was chosen to undress me came up on stage. Jim walked around me with a smile on his face, obviously anticipating what he’s about to do. He stood behind me, pressed his body up against mine and said, “You don’t recognize me, do you, cunt?”

I shook my head. He looks familiar but I can’t remember where I’ve seen him.

His hands reached around and cupped my breasts. I felt his hard cock pressing against my ass. His fingers clamped down hard on my tits and he said, “We met at the courthouse almost two years ago. I was there reporting on a story for the paper.”

As soon as he mentioned the paper I recognized him. He talked me into going out for dinner. We went out one time. It was one of the disasters which preceded my meeting Dave at the pool. Almost from the moment he picked me up at my apartment I somehow knew there was something about Jim which made me nervous. If only I’d been as prescient when it came to Dave!

His fingers clamped down on my nipples through the thin material of my top and as the pain raced through my body he said, “But you thought you were too good for me. You wouldn’t even let me kiss you good night after I spent a fucking fortune on your damn dinner! And you’d never go out with me again. Guess what, bitch. I’m going to fuck you now. I’m probably going to fuck you this afternoon, unless I settle for a blowjob. I’ll probably be fucking you pretty regularly from now on. That’s the beauty of a group like this one. We share our slaves. We’re a pretty generous group. And now I’ll get to fuck your little girl, too! Are you as excited as I am?”

He chuckled and answered his own question. “Probably not. But that’s alright. I’m excited for both of us. You’re not the first mother/daughter team to be enslaved by our group. We even have a couple families of four. They have slave families in some of the other groups we’ve partied with, too. I’ve always thought the concept of a mother and daughter being enslaved together is especially hot. I think most of us do. It just makes the sex so much more exciting when you can watch the tears roll down a mother’s cheeks while you’re porking her little girl. I expect you two will be getting a lot of cock for the foreseeable future.”

He had finally stopped torturing my nipples and begun to undress me as he tormented me with his words instead. He took his time but it doesn’t take long to remove a light dress, a bra and a pair of panties.

I stepped out of my panties and he pushed them away with his foot. Now my daughter and I are standing naked before all those people, all those predators. As embarrassing as this bazaar situation is for me it has to be twice as bad for Kenzie. And we’ve only just begun our long slide into the abyss.

Jim slapped my ass when I was naked and said, “Damn, girl! You’re even hotter than I thought! I can’t wait to get my dick in either of you. Or should I say both of you?”

With that he returned to his seat. Kenzie and I remained standing near the front edge of the stage, staring down at the floor with tears in our eyes. How bleak the realization crying is all that’s left to us ... and it only serves to amuse these perverts.

Arnie gave the audience a moment or two to enjoy the view before he announced, “And now the former owner of this fine establishment and her assistant will step forward.”

Two women came up onto the stage. They’re slaves like us, dressed like us in only electric dog collars. They’re two of the women I saw circulating through the audience serving drinks and snacks. One appears to be in her early forties but she’s certainly aging well. Her body is perfect. She’s very pretty and she obviously hates being a slave.

Her assistant is a younger woman in her early twenties. I was suddenly struck by the fact that all the slaves I’ve seen here are very sexy and very attractive. These perverts certainly choose carefully.

The older woman, the former owner of the clothing store which now houses the little theater in which we’re currently being displayed, approached us with a look of sympathy on her face and a measuring tape in her hands. She started with me, measuring nearly every part of me and reading off the numbers which were recorded by her assistant on a steno pad. When she first came near she whispered, “I’m so sorry.”

It’s nice that she’s sympathetic. But the despair in her voice and openly displayed on her face only made our situation seem that much more hopeless.

By the time she finished measuring me she knew the length and width of every part of my body save for my ear canals! She then moved over and took all those same measurements of Kenzie’s body.

She finished measuring Kenzie, stepped back and said to Arnie, “I’m ready, master. I have all they’re measurements.”

Arnie replied simply, “Go.”

The two women turned and left the stage. We weren’t left standing with nothing to do for long, though. Two men came on stage, bringing with them two sturdy looking straight chairs which have been sitting to the side of the stage near the stairs. They brought the chairs on stage and placed them side by side near the front of the stage. They then proceeded to remove their pants and underwear before taking their seats. I know I shouldn’t have. It’s such a minor thing in light of everything that’s happened to us in the last eighteen hours. But I found it disconcerting that those men could stand up here on this stage and bare their genitals as casually as if they were undressing at home in the privacy of their own bedrooms. I think what bothers me is the realization that to undress in public that way these men must already be extremely jaded. I suppose that’s pretty naïve considering the crowd.

While the men undressed, Arnie explained, “You cunts might as well have something to do while my slaves are assembling your new wardrobes. We wouldn’t want you to get bored but we want to keep you relatively clean until you’ve tried on your new wardrobe, so make sure you don’t spill anything. Now get to work.”

Kenzie and I were ordered to kneel beside the men. We’re facing each other, giving the audience a good view of our naked bodies in profile and making it impossible to avoid seeing what the other is doing. The stage floor is carpeted. But it’s industrial grade carpeting and it’s hard on the knees. Unfortunately, though, our knees are the least of our problems.

As soon as we were kneeling beside them the men grabbed our heads and began to guide our mouths up and down on their hard cocks. The man fucking Kenzie’s mouth chuckled when she began to gag and choke. He turned to the man guiding my head up on down on his cock and said, “They certainly have a lot to learn.”

Then, to Kenzie and me he said, “You cunts might as well get used to it. Every woman you see out there wearing one of those collars can take a cock down her throat. It’s one of your responsibilities. I suppose it’s a bit unpleasant at first. But that’s alright. We don’t mind helping to train you.”

His explanation didn’t seem to help. Kenzie and I both continued to gag and choke as the men forcefully slammed our mouths down on their cocks, driving the heads into the backs of our throats on each stroke. The man fucking my mouth became frustrated. He got an even more firm grip on my head, pressed down until the head of his cock was wedged in the back of my throat and held it there, slowly applying more and more pressure until, I suppose, it became uncomfortable for him, too.

Finally, he gave up, deciding on a change of tactics. I sighed with relief when he released my head and returned to sucking his cock the old-fashioned way. But he hadn’t given up.

He removed something from his shirt pocket and as he unrolled it he explained, “This is one of those times we can’t use the collars to get you to do something. I don’t want my cock in your throat when the current starts running through your body. But I picked up an idea from a guy in another group the last time we got together with them for a party. This should be interesting.”

I can’t see what he’s holding very well because of the tears in my eyes, but it looks like nothing more than a cotton work glove. He pulled it on over his hand and held it up so the man fucking Kenzie’s mouth can see it.

The other man said, “That looks interesting. Can I try that when you’re finished?”

“Sure!”

It must be a very special glove. A small crowd got up from their seats and gathered around to watch. I can’t understand their quiet, murmured comments. But I’m able to detect the amused undercurrent and it only adds to my concern.

And then I found out what’s so special about the glove. He wrapped a large handful of my hair around his ungloved hand and once more started to exert pressure against the back of my throat with his cock. He reached down with his gloved hand, grabbed my left tit and squeezed. Not hard, but hard enough.

I screamed my lungs out, or tried to. The moment the scream tried to escape from my lungs he jerked down on my hair and his cock slid right down my throat. He held me there with his cock buried in my mouth and throat, still squeezing my tit in such a way that I’m unable to even attempt to escape. The fingers and the palm of the glove he’s wearing are embedded with small needles or tacks, something sharp, something awful.

He held me like that. I’m afraid to move lest I shred the flesh of my breast but I’m desperate to get away because I seem to be unable to breath. It wasn’t until a long moment passed and I heard his amused voice saying, “Breathe, you stupid cunt! Breathe through your nose! Damn! I’ve heard about people who were too dumb to live. I’ve finally met one!”

The crowd around us erupted in derisive laughter as I finally forced myself to unclench most of the muscles in my body and struggle to suck in life giving oxygen through my nose. Because I’ve been crying so hard and my sinuses aren’t clear it wasn’t easy. But with a great deal of effort I was able to suck in enough air to survive.

He altered his grip on my tit while I was busy sucking in air. His thumb and finger closed down on my nipple and he said, “I’m going to let your head go now. If you keep taking my cock down your throat on your own I’ll release your tit.”

Most of the pain in my scalp went away when he released my hair. Between the fear and the pain in my throat and my tit I was hardly even aware of the pain in my scalp until that moment. I still have a residual headache but it’s nothing compared to all the other pains to which I’m being subjected.

I lifted my head. The unnatural sensation of something that large sliding out of my throat was very disconcerting, not to mention painful. But as terrible as that is, it’s the pain of those sharp points pressing against my nipple on which my attention is riveted.

I drew all the way back until his cock slid from my throat. I gasped and sucked down all the air I could before he had time to become impatient and start to increase the pressure on my nipple. I’m certain those pins are already puncturing my delicate flesh. Blood must surely be running down the front of my body by now. But the only way to stop it is to take his cock into my throat once more.

I began applying force on my own this time. I wasn’t successful. Not at first. But the pressure on my nipple continued to increase and finally I leaned forward, bringing all my weight to bear at the point where the head of his cock is pressing against the battered entrance to my throat and just when I concluded it wasn’t going to happen something seemed to give and the head of his cock seemed to pop back down into my throat. I repeated the process several times and each time it seemed to get just a little easier. It was never easy. And it always hurt. But each time it became more bearable and at last he released his grip on my nipple.

He removed that horrible glove and passed it over to the man struggling to get his cock down my daughter’s throat with the same lack of success my rapist initially experienced. While that man was putting the glove on, the man I’m sucking off said, “After you get your dick in her throat pass the glove around so anyone interested can take a look at it. I imagine a lot of our friends will want one. They’re easy to make. And they’re fun for other things, too. My slave hates that thing. But she definitely jumps when I tell her to do something after I spanked her ass with it.”

I heard a muffled scream from Kenzie and knew she was experiencing all the pain I just did. The man fucking my throat said, “The guy who gave me the idea for that glove showed me another little toy he made. It’s a leather triangle with a hole in the middle. He slips his cock through the hole and it’s held in place by elastic. It looks sort of like a thong with a hole in it when he puts it on. But the fun part is that it’s made like that glove. It must have twenty or more tacks sticking out of it.

“He said he used it on his slave to punish her once when she tried to tell someone she was being held against her will. He fucked the hell out of her with that thing on. She passed out after about the third stroke but he kept on fucking her. When he was finished her cunt looked like hamburger. But the bitch was broken after that. She never gave him any more problems. Not even when he took her to the farm.”

I can’t decide which is worse. That awful story or the fact that he’s so intent on amusing his friends I’m beginning to fear he’ll never climax. But eventually he shut up. He began to squeeze my tit with his bare hand now. It still hurts. I can still feel where all those pins pricked my sensitive flesh. After a few more minutes of the most painful, humiliating, back breaking blowjob ever he said, “I don’t want to cum down your throat. Hold the head of my cock in your mouth and finish me with your hand.”

I was happy to oblige, anything to get this painful ordeal over with. I drew back until only the head of his cock was resting on my tongue. I gripped it firmly between my lips and masturbated his cock into my mouth, careful not to spill a drop. I stopped pumping his cock when he slumped back down in his chair. I swallowed carefully and waited for him to tell me I was finished.

A moment later he pushed my head away. I sat back on my heels and he stood up, his cock slapped my face but he’s done with me ... for now. I’m incredibly relieved when I finally had the presence of mind to look down and saw that my left tit isn’t covered in blood. It is, however, covered with little red spots. But they seem to be fading rapidly. Much to my surprise it doesn’t appear the tacks pierced my skin anywhere!

He moved out of the way, bent over and picked his clothes up off the floor while my next rapist took his seat. While that was taking place I wiped the tears from my eyes onto my forearms and looked over at Kenzie. The glove had worked on her, as well. My guts twisted in a knot as I watched a strange man’s cock plunge down her throat on ever stroke. Fucking animals!

The man who’s now seated in front of me is the black man I thought looked vaguely familiar. He’s a very large, very muscular man who obviously spends a lot of time at the gym. He smiled down at me and said, “You can’t quite place me, can you?”

Mainly just to see if I could talk I answered, “No, sir. I know I’ve seen you somewhere. But I can’t remember where.”

“I’m the EMT who testified at the Parsons murder trial about six months ago. I had a hell of a time concentrating on my testimony. You’re, or you were, the hottest court reporter I’ve ever seen. I’m going to enjoy the hell out of this. I sat up there on the stand trying not to stare at you while I testified. I must have sounded like an idiot. All I could think about was how pretty you’d look with your lips wrapped around my cock.”

It’s not a sentiment we shared. I know I’m not going to enjoy this. In fact, I have every reason to believe this is going to hurt a whole hell of a lot more than it did when that last asshole made me take his cock down my throat. I can’t avoid seeing his cock. It’s long and thick, possibly even longer than Casey’s and definitely thicker. It seems to fill my field of vision. Looking at it, I’m not at all certain I can do for him what I just did for the man who preceded him.

He knows what I’m thinking. He grinned and asked, “Should I put the glove on?”

The answer to that question required no thought at all. I shook my head violently. I reached out and gripped the cock of the seventh man whose cock I’m going to suck in less than twenty-four hours and took a few deep breaths. While I was preparing to attempt to do what I’m all but certain will be impossible, the man who just came in Kenzie’s mouth stood up and was immediately replaced by her classmate, Tyler.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.