My Stepson the Psychopath - Cover

My Stepson the Psychopath

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young single mother of a thirteen year old girl finally meets the man of her dreams. But her dream is turned into a nightmare when she falls prey to her fifteen year old stepson. This story ends at the beginning. I'll start the finish if there's enough interest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Needles   Public Sex   School  

My depression deepened as I read the rules and they began to sink in. Dave was right. I wasn’t really surprised by any of them. I was worried about Kenzie, though. Her school doesn’t have much in the way of a dress code. Pretty much the only thing they have a problem with is a t-shirt with an objectionable slogan or picture on it. It’s obvious her life is going to be hell, not just at home but at school, too.

I can’t even imagine how bad it’s going to get for her once the boys find out they can take advantage of her. And I think I can rely on Casey and his two kinky friends to make certain word gets out in a hurry.

We finished reading the rules and lowered the paper to our sides. Dave saw the surrender on our faces. This is going to be a long, horrible weekend and there’s nothing we can do about it. Although he seems confident, I still don’t believe he can keep us from getting help on Monday no matter what provisions he claims to have made for that eventuality. I have to believe that or there’s no sense in going on. I can’t live like this. I won’t live like this!

I suppose he has already figured out some way to isolate me when I’m home. He could lock me in a closet on those days when he doesn’t take me to work with him. But he can’t keep Kenzie out of school without raising alarms. Until Monday, though, our lives are going to be hell. This will be the worst weekend a woman or girl could imagine. We can only do whatever we have to do to survive while suffering as little pain as possible.

We waited for someone to order us to do something and we’re still waiting for him to explain why he’s so certain we’re trapped in this situation even after the weekend is over. I’m anxious to learn why he thinks he can keep us from notifying the police or someone at the school that we’re being held prisoner in our own home and repeatedly raped and humiliated. But for the longest time they just left us standing there while they watched the DVD Kirby put together.

I’m afraid to do anything without permission, like sit down for instance. I’m tired, for good reason. But I don’t want to ask if we can sit down. I know if I say anything we’ll both end up sitting in someone’s lap or beside them getting groped again. I’d rather stand here like a nude statue, on display but unmolested, at least for the time being. I don’t know why they’re leaving us alone when they all have hard-ons. But I’m not about to complain.

My mind began to wander, probably in self-defense. If I thought of nothing but our current predicament I’d have to go insane. I can’t even guess how much time passed before I was startled by the sound of the doorbell. I didn’t know who it could be. But when I heard that sound I knew why they were leaving us alone. They’re obviously expecting someone. Another strange man is coming to our home to rape us.

That deep, dark, black, overpowering sense of helplessness started making it hard to breathe again. I had to force myself to take a few deep breaths and calm down. I know that not long after our guest or guests enter the house someone is going to get raped, probably both of us.

I glanced at Dave. He smiled and nodded toward the door. I turned to go answer it. As I walked away he snarled at Kenzie, “You, too, stupid. Don’t be rude.”

Kenzie followed me to the foyer. I glanced at her before I opened the door. She has that look on her face again, the drugged, dazed look. I guess that’s her way of coping. At least I hope she’s coping. It’s hard to tell.

I opened the door and held it while a large man in his early fifties looked us over and grinned in obvious anticipation. He isn’t surprised to see us. He stepped inside and while I closed the door he toyed with Kenzie’s right tit. In his free hand he’s carrying a small paper bag.

I led the way back into the living room. Kenzie is right behind me and our guest brought up the rear.

Everyone stood up when we entered the room. They greeted the newcomer cordially. He hardly seemed to notice everyone in the room is naked. I got the impression from the things they said that Dave and Casey both know the man quite well.

Dave introduced our latest guest to Kirby and Tucker as Arnie. Then he introduced Arnie to Kenzie and me by saying, “Cunts, this is Chief of Detectives and Acting Chief of Police Moser. Chief Moser has a long history and a well-deserved reputation for arresting sexual predators, child molesters and rapists. And he has been kind enough to share his personal copies of the evidence with our select group of friends with a mutual interest in that area.

“On the off chance that it hasn’t already occurred to you, Chief Moser is in a position to find out if either of you makes any attempt to get help from any outside agency. With his reputation I think you know who’ll be believed if you start making malicious, slanderous allegations against me, any of our friends or the Chief himself.

“You might also be interested in knowing we have a judge, several of the teachers at the high school and a school administrator looking out for us. I won’t tell you which teachers. It could be any of them, Kenzie. Don’t forget that. I will tell you that you’re taking a class from at least one of them. There are also two people from Social Services in our group. They don’t just provide information if someone files a complaint. They intercept the complaint and more importantly, they provide leads on vulnerable new girls we can subjugate.”

I can’t think. My mind is just about as dulled as Kenzie’s must have been after Casey drugged her. I thought I was helpless before! Our situation is truly hopeless now. I might be able to think of some way out of this later, when the shock wears off. But for the moment, it sounds very much like Dave is right. If either of us dares to seek help the Chief is bound to find out. I can’t even imagine what they might do to us if that happens.

I was brought back to what’s taking place around me when Dave said, “Casey. Restart the DVD. I think Arnie will enjoy watching it from the beginning.”

Arnie handed the paper bag to Dave and said, “These are the latest DVDs. I think you’ll enjoy them. We got them from a pervert outside of town who’s been fucking his two little girls. He’s also been pimping them out. The moron filmed all of it. Theres a lot of hot shit on those DVDs.”

If our situation weren’t so desperate it might have been amusing to listen to him call someone else a pervert.

Arnie began to undress. As he undressed, he and Dave exchanged pleasantries. They’ve obviously known each other for a long time. It was disconcerting to listen to them bantering about nothing of consequence as if the entire reason for this little gathering was not the rape of a mother and her young daughter.

Arnie sat on the couch when he was naked and waved us closer. He leaned forward and ran a hand up the inside of our legs until his hand was resting against our crotches. He inserted a thumb into our pussies and smiled. Without turning to look at Dave he said, “They’re a little older than I like. But they’re both damn good looking and those cunts feel nice and tight. They’ll be a welcome addition to our little group.”

He removed his hands from our sex, sat back and ordered me to lick his balls while Kenzie sucks his cock. Then he turned his attention to the DVD of the events which took place in Casey’s room after he got home from school today. I glanced at the television. It’s just starting. Casey still had me pressed against the door with my arm twisted up behind my back.

Arnie turned his attention to the television and said, “I love this part. That first rape is always so exciting. Look at her face! Look at that fear. She’s just starting to realize she’s going to get fucked. Damn that turns me on!”

I dropped to my knees between his legs. It was finally impossible to avoid looking at him below the waist. He has a bit of a beer belly. But I suppose for a man in his fifties he isn’t in such bad shape. His cock is unremarkable. Its length is on the large size of average, somewhere between six and seven inches. Except for Casey’s it’s fatter than the others I’ve seen. Of course, all the cocks I’ve seen are in this room except for Taylor’s, the high school kid who delivered the pizza.

I leaned down and began to lick his balls as ordered. I was forced to watch as my daughter got into position and right before my eyes, so close our faces are nearly touching, she began to suck his cock.

Arnie smiled down at the sight and said, “That’s why I prefer younger girls. Their mouths are tighter and my cock looks so damn good sticking them in the face. But for an older girl she ain’t bad.”

Kirby asked, “How old do you like ‘em?”

The man who is supposed to be protecting young girls said, “Oh ... anywhere between six and ten is fine. But girls that age are pretty hard to come by. Or at least the ones you can mess with and get away with it. It’s a little easier getting your hands on cunts this one’s age. I’m lucky, though. In addition to the girls the other members bring to the group meetings I get a shot at some of the tastier runaways the boys pick up fairly often. Every now and then I find a good one and hang onto her for a while. But you don’t often come across one as pretty as this little bitch. And I gotta say, I do love having a mother and daughter working on me this way. You’ve got a hot pair here, Dave.”

I don’t know what to make of the things he just said. Other members? Group meetings? What the hell have we gotten ourselves into?! Whatever it is it’s even more terrifying than I first thought.

They began to concentrate more on the DVD after that. They commented on the quality of the recording, lamenting the absence of close-ups but enjoying the way Casey subdued me and forced me to perform for the cameras, though at the time I was unaware of the cameras. They were peeking out from behind furniture or draped with discarded items of clothing. In the typical mess that is Casey’s room they just didn’t catch the eye. If I weren’t under attack at the time I might have had more time to notice them but you just don’t see the little things that are out of place when you’re in the process of getting raped.

The conversation came to an end. We’re all aware of Arnie’s rapidly approaching orgasm. I saw the worried look in Kenzie’s eyes. She’s still very new at this but there’s nothing I can do except feel sorry for her.

The look of disgust on her face is obvious, even with her mouth full of cock. But she managed to please Arnie. She didn’t gag or choke this time. She held his cum in her mouth and swallowed when he was finished. We’re far from finished, though. Everyone thought what we did for the cop looked like a lot of fun. Starting with Dave, we went around the room providing the same service to all four of them.

By the time we sucked off Tucker, the last of them, we were exhausted. But Arnie’s cock is hard again. He’s ready to fuck Kenzie. He bent her over the coffee table and made me lick her pussy to get it warmed up for him. He enjoyed watching me degrade myself that way for a couple of minutes before he pushed me out of the way and slammed his cock into her from behind.

He rammed into her so violently he knocked the wind out of her. She cried out and gasped for air but he ignored her discomfort. He fucked her violently, commenting only briefly in the beginning that it’s obvious she was a virgin when she got up this morning. In his expert opinion her pussy is as tight as a ten-year-old’s. How can people working in law enforcement not recognize that this evil man is a child molester?! I suppose over the years he has picked up the skills necessary to keep his preferences well hidden.

After he finished fucking my daughter she was ordered onto her back on the coffee table and everyone enjoyed the show as I cleaned her pussy with my mouth. As soon as she was clean she was tasked with cleaning the cop’s cock and balls. After she licked and sucked him clean he held her head in his lap and said, “I suppose you girls are curious about this group I keep mentioning. Dave tells me he hasn’t yet mentioned them to you.

“There are actually more than two dozen groups in a loose but extremely secret association of people with a propensity to enjoy several kinds of sex that just sort of dovetail together. In general, we enjoy forced sex. By that I mean our partners are not willing, though they quickly learn to submit because as you seem to have already learned, failing to obey an order can be a very painful experience.

“Many of us have a preference for younger girls. But the age range of preference varies among the members. Not everyone likes the young stuff but they have other tastes in common with those of us who do. We all seem to have a taste for perversion. We enjoy watching an unwilling female having sex with all sorts of animal. We find bondage and light S&M entertaining. Many of us are fans of watersports. Do you girls know what that is?”

Unfortunately, now we do. Dave seemed to get a great deal of pleasure from explaining to Arnie that we have seen the pictures of the wife he sold engaged in that perverse activity and we had our first taste of it not long before he arrived.

Arnie continued filling us in on his group of perverts. “We’re a pretty diverse group. You might be surprised to learn that more than half of our members are married couples and both partners attend, often bringing their children or the young slaves they’ve managed to acquire. In many cases the wives and children are slaves, but not always.

“Most of the members are prominent, influential people, people who can be relied upon to keep a secret. Everyone goes through a rigorous screening process and must be recommended for membership by someone who is already a member.

“We occasionally trade young girls and boys to other groups in exchange for women or children of equal value. And sometimes, as Dave did, we sell our slaves, our wives or our children, to other members once we tire of them.”

I’m beginning to see Dave may have been right. We truly are trapped. Unless we can somehow slip these collars and escape we don’t dare say anything about our plight to anyone. If one word gets back to Dave from any of the influential people in the group we could easily be sold to people in another group in another state or possibly even in another country. Our only hope is to get out of this on our own.

They didn’t leave us alone after that. They’re all sexually sated. But they still enjoyed groping us or making us do humiliating things to entertain them. Among other things they made us both masturbate until we faked orgasm.

That still wasn’t the end of it. They forced us into a sixty-nine. While we were in the sixty-nine, Arnie came over and knelt between Kenzie’s legs. Right before my eyes he forced his hard cock into her already much abused pussy. He fucked her hard for quite a while, stopping every now and then to withdraw and shove his cock into my mouth for a few strokes. He didn’t climax again, though. He just tormented us with his cock until he grew tired.

When they couldn’t put it off any longer, Kirby and Tucker reluctantly dressed and went home while my daughter and I were still eating each other out. Arnie stayed around a little longer. He relaxed and took his time, talking with Dave and Casey and watching Kenzie and me in our perverted sex act until he finished his beer. Finally, he stood up and put his clothes back on.

We were allowed to get up after Arnie left. We were exhausted at the start of this exercise in futility. It’s even worse now. We’ve been faking it for about the last ten or fifteen minutes, both of us unable to move our jaws or our tongues any longer. It must have gone on for close to forty-five minutes. But, of course, neither of us came anywhere near an orgasm. Our audience didn’t seem to care, though.

We were put to work cleaning up the living room after Arnie left. Not much was required, We disposed of beer bottles and picked up discarded clothing.

Kenzie and I are hot and sweaty and smell of cum. Dave sent us back upstairs for another shower. I was all too happy to obey that order. We split up this time. She went to her bathroom and I used mine. We were finally able to brush our teeth and get the taste of cum and piss out of our mouths. The horrible memories remained, though.

After our showers I joined Kenzie in her bedroom. I sat beside her on the bed but there wasn’t much we could say to comfort each other. We held hands in silence for a few minutes before she exclaimed in a desperate voice, “Mom, I don’t think I can do ... those things, those things we saw in the pictures. The animals, the large groups of men, the terrible things they made that woman do. And their p ... pee! They made me drink their pee! I can’t...”

What can I possible say to comfort her? I feel the same way. I held her in my arms and we cried softly. I wanted to say something reassuring. But if I said anything to attempt to mitigate her horror it would be a lie and she’d know it.

Casey came to the door before I could have said anything anyway. He looked so touched by the way we were attempting to comfort each other. In a mocking voice he said, “Aww, ain’t that sweet! Kenzie, dad wants you in his room. You come with me, bitch.”

I don’t think either of us was surprised the horror isn’t over for the night. And I don’t think it really matters which of us sleeps with which monster. I’ve seen very little difference between them now that their true personalities have been revealed. I think Casey takes a little more pleasure from being cruel than Dave does. That could be because Dave has been doing it longer. But the difference is slight and hurting innocent victims seems to come natural to both of them.

I stood up and helped Kenzie to her feet. I kissed her on the cheek, told her I love her and said goodnight. Then I followed Casey to his room. I know it won’t be a pleasant night but I don’t expect it to be too very trying. He climaxed so many times today there can’t possibly be another orgasm in him.

I was right about that. But that didn’t stop him from making me hold his cock in my mouth until he went to sleep. I told myself it could have been worse. But I only half believed me. It couldn’t have been much worse.

I let his cock slip from my mouth when his deep, even breathing indicated he was asleep. I rolled over, getting as far away from him as I possibly could. I curled up in a tight little ball as if that would somehow protect me.

I have a lot on my mind. I’ve experienced a large number of traumatic events at the hands of a man who I thought loved me and his evil son. I witnessed the rape of my daughter. Not just once but by six different men and boys. I learned our future is going to hold even more horrific events. But I was so exhausted that even as images of our disturbing future flickered through my brain I finally drifted off to a nightmare-filled sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.