My Stepson the Psychopath - Cover

My Stepson the Psychopath

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young single mother of a thirteen year old girl finally meets the man of her dreams. But her dream is turned into a nightmare when she falls prey to her fifteen year old stepson. This story ends at the beginning. I'll start the finish if there's enough interest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Needles   Public Sex   School  

That’s as far as we got in our extremely disturbing discussion before Dave yelled at us to get our asses back in there. I looked her in the eyes intensely and whispered, “It breaks my heart to say this, but please, do whatever they tell you to do. If you don’t ... if you don’t they’ll hurt you so much.”

Holding tightly onto each other’s hand we returned to Casey’s room, trying very hard to fight down the panic. Dave looked at Kenzie as we entered the room, and then looked closer. He grinned and said to Casey, “It looks like half a dose doesn’t last as long as we thought. It appears as though our young cunt is a little groggy. But look at her eyes. She knows what’s going on now.”

Dave called us both over to Casey’s desk. Waiting for us there are two strange looking leather collars. They look very much like dog collars except they’re wider and thicker and heavier. We stood there helplessly while he fastened the collars around our necks. Once they were attached and locked in place he said, “You’ll be wearing them from now on. They’re a permanent part of your wardrobe and they’re useful during your training. You can’t remove them without the keys. They’re impervious to hacksaws and bolt cutters. If you try to remove them you’ll only leave marks on the leather. If I see marks on the leather you’ll be punished severely.

“You may be under the impression they were selected for you only because they’re so attractive but they also perform a valuable function. They’re shock collars. They’re activated in two ways. They can be activated by the remote controls or they’ll activate automatically if you get more than two hundred feet from the remote control. You’ll receive a mildly uncomfortable current if you exceed the range of the remote and it will continue to get stronger until you either move back into range or pass out.”

He picked up two small devices from the desk and said, “I’m afraid I must have mixed these up. It’s important to know which controller activates which collar. But don’t worry. I know a fun way to sort them out.”

He adjusted a dial and said, “This is the lowest setting.”

He pushed a button on the key fob-like device and a surprisingly strong bolt of electricity ran through me, incapacitating me for a few seconds. That’s the lowest setting?!!

I attempted to scream but no sound came out. Dave and the three boys laughed loudly at my reaction. Dave smiled and said, “Well worth the money. I’ve been using these collars for years. They’ve turned out to be one of my better investments. In fact, thanks to me and my friends, the man who designed and is building these is now quite well off. If I turn it all the way up it knocks you unconscious. I think you’ll find them quite an effective incentive to do what you’re told. Don’t misunderstand. These collars don’t mean you won’t still get slapped around when we feel like it. But I want you both to feel free to test our patience whenever you’re in the mood. Putting bitches in their place always gives me a hard-on.”

He adjusted the setting on the other fob and said to Kenzie, “You might as well get a taste of it, too.”

He pressed the button on the fob and held it down until she fell to her knees. She was panting violently when he finally helped her to her feet. She looked at him with terror in her eyes and whispered, “But ... school!”

“Don’t worry. We already thought of that. Since Casey was held back for a year he’s in several of your classes. Most of your other classes are within range of the fob. One class is out of range. But Kirby’s in the class across the hall from you during that period. The only other problem area is gym class. With the help of a good friend of mine we’re going to arrange to have you excused from gym. You can go to study hall instead. We’ll see to it that’s all arranged on Monday.”

He turned to me and said, “As for you, you’ve got a new job. On Monday You’re to resign from your job effective immediately. You’re going to be my gopher. It isn’t quite as prestigious a career as court reporter and it doesn’t pay very well. It doesn’t pay at all, actually. But I’m certain that with that collar around your neck you’ll adjust to your new status quickly. If you don’t ... well, let’s not bring up any unpleasant alternatives and spoil our enjoyable evening.

“You’ll be coming to work with me unless I loan you out to someone for the day. And be assured, I will be loaning you out to people. You might as well start getting used to the idea right now. Your body no longer belongs to you and you have no say over what happens to it. On those days when I find it necessary to leave you home I’ll hide the fob in the house. You’ll be able to cook and clean but you won’t be able to leave the house.”

He sat us down in front of the computer and said, “Now for a little training while we rest up. Casey has put together a rather lengthy slideshow of pictures we’ve taken of his mom. I’m going to put them on now and start it running. You two study them closely. They’ll give you some idea of the kinds of things we find amusing. Before long you’ll both be doing everything you see in these pictures so pay attention.”

He started the slideshow and turned on one of the movie cameras sitting on a nearby tripod. He warned, “This way I’ll know if you stop watching. You really won’t like it if I have to punish you. Oh, and if you think about climbing out a window or something, go ahead. You won’t get farther than two hundred feet and I’ll make you regret it when you come to the door and beg to come back in the house. But it will be educational for you and amusing for me so feel free to try.”

“Casey’s going to order pizza since you’ve been too busy being a good whore to make dinner this evening. Come down when you hear the doorbell. I want you two to answer the door. By the time you get downstairs we’ll have worked up the new set of rules you have to live by from now on. I’m pretty I have a copy of the rules by which my other slaves live. They’re the same rules.”

I thought I was prepared for this. I’ve already been forced to look at some of the nasty pictures on Casey’s computer. But they seem even more disgusting when I have to watch them with Kenzie. We both stared in shock at picture after picture, each more disgusting and disturbing than the last.

The images are even more disturbing now that I know they’re pictures of Dave’s first wife. She was obviously not a willing participant. The almost constant look of horror on her face, the despair in her eyes, the hopelessness, it was almost more than either of us could stand. We were forced to watch a woman’s destruction. We sat there, both of us working at our collars as if we could find the secret to removing them while we witnessed a photographic record of a normal woman driven to the edge of depravity and then pushed over that edge.

I hadn’t noticed it the first time Casey showed me those nasty pictures. This time the dog collar she’s wearing caught my eye, a collar just like the ones we have on.

Looking at those pictures made me want to cry for her, and for us because I know they intend to make us perform those same perverse acts for their amusement. Every fifteen seconds a new picture came up on Casey’s large HD monitor. The first ones were comparatively mild. Dave’s ex-wife, naked, performing sex acts with various men, sometimes several men at a time. There were pictures of her in bondage, often while men did terrible things to her. Humiliating, degrading and often painful things. And then they got worse. Kenzie and I both gagged when the first picture came up that showed a man pissing on her. The stream was aimed at her face at first. But then she tilted her head back, her lips parted and he pissed right in her mouth! And she swallowed it!!

But even that wasn’t the worst of it. Next came the dogs. They performed oral sex on her and it was obvious how much she hated it. She hated it even more when they made her return the favor. When I saw the horror and disgust in her eyes when she first took that surprisingly large cock in her mouth I nearly did vomit. It wasn’t just foreplay, either. There was a series of almost a dozen pictures from that session. It was obvious that they made her suck the dog’s surprisingly large cock to completion. I don’t know how much a dog ejaculates when it has an orgasm. But there was an awful mess and when it was over they made her clean the dog with her tongue!

She was fucked by three different dogs in the next set of pictures. It appeared to have taken place all at the same time, one right after the other. And they were filming it. In some of the pictures we saw cameramen with professional looking video cameras recording it all from every angle. There was scene after scene of the poor woman having to perform with just about every kind of dog I’ve ever seen and some I’ve never seen before. Most of them ranged from very large to huge. But she was also made to provide those obscene services to a few small dogs, a Chihuahua, a Dachshund and a couple of Pomeranians. She cradled them in her arms like babies and sucked their cocks. I think the Dachshund did more than ejaculate in her mouth!

There were other animals, too. We saw pictures of her sucking a horse’s cock to completion. But even that paled in comparison to what followed. She was secured to an adjustable bench of some sort and fucked by one farm animal after another: a pony, a small donkey, a goat, and finally a pig.

I couldn’t help thinking that if this is what they have planned for us, if that is what our life is about to become, we’d be better off dead. But then I came to my senses. They can’t keep us locked in the house forever. They can’t watch us every moment. Kenzie will be able to get word to a teacher or pass a note to someone at school. Or I can somehow get help from someone when Dave takes me to work. If those ideas don’t pan out there are phones everywhere. Everyone has one.

Unfortunately, we have this nice, new home on the edge of town. None of our neighbor’s houses are less than two hundred feet from our house. We’ve met many of our neighbors up and down the street but we haven’t become close with them. I think now that it must have been intentional on Dave’s part. He wouldn’t want nosy neighbors interfering with his plans for Kenzie and me.

Kirby and Tucker are exceptions, of course. They have apparently gotten to be good friends with Casey. But they obviously won’t be helping us escape. They’re just as bad as Casey! None of our neighbors is apt to become concerned if they don’t see us out and about and come to the door to check on us.

It appears that there will be no way to escape from our captivity until Monday at the earliest. This weekend will no doubt turn out to be far worse than all of our worst nightmares come true. But one way or another one or the other of us should be able to get help on Monday. I have to believe that. And I have to try not to imagine the horrors we’ll have to survive between now and Monday. Thinking about the perverse, previously unimaginable things we’re seeing on the monitor, dreading them, that only makes things worse. These are the disgusting things which amuse and excite our captors!!

Half an hour passed in stunned silence. We came to the end of the slide show and sat staring at the last picture for several minutes. The farm scenes had come to an end. The last series of about six pictures had showed the poor woman on a dirty mattress in what looked like a dark, dirty dungeon. She was being brutally attacked by eight large black men with enormous cocks.

I wondered if those men would be enjoying themselves as much if they knew where her mouth and her vagina had been. She’s a beautiful woman. But are men really that unconcerned about where they put their cocks? I get the impression men can be a bit fastidious when it comes to where they put their cocks. My only basis for that opinion is what happened to me and my daughter this afternoon and evening. Dave and all three boys seemed to prefer that the places they put their cock be cleaned thoroughly after being used by one of the others. Maybe other men react differently. I’m afraid I may find out soon.

My wandering thoughts were brought into focus by the ringing of the doorbell. The debilitating shock I received from the collar around my neck is still fresh in my mind. I stood up, grabbed Kenzie’s hand and we hurried downstairs before Dave could grow impatient. As we passed by the living room on the way to the front door he called out, “The money for the pizza is on the hall tree. Don’t forget to tip him.”

I know it won’t really matter. But before I opened the door I put Kenzie behind me as if by doing so I could protect her. Even after everything that’s happened to us today I can’t quite believe I’m about to open the front door, stark naked, with no idea who’s waiting on the other side of it. I’m going to allow a perfect stranger to see not just me but me and my daughter in the nude. And then I’m going to offer to have sex with him.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. I wasn’t relieved to discover my daughter and I are not going to be forced to permit a perfect stranger to see us in the nude after all. If only that were the case! Taylor, the young man delivering our pizza is an acquaintance. He and his parents live just down the street from us.

Taylor looked up with a generic smile, prepared to hand us the pizzas Casey ordered. His face froze in shock but he quickly overcame his initial reaction. His bland, generic smile instantly morphed into an appreciative leer. He doesn’t know what’s going on but he appreciates whatever it is. I had no other option but to invite him in. He hesitated for only a second before scrambling through the door where he finally noticed Kenzie is also there to greet him in the nude.

He gaped at Kenzie while I closed the door, finally managing to say, “Hey, Kenzie! Damn! You’re hot!”

He looked back at me and apparently not wishing to hurt my feelings he added, “You, too, Mrs. Carver. What’s the deal?”

I ignored his question. I had to. I can’t possibly explain our behavior. He must know we’re embarrassed by the expressions on our faces. I can’t believe it isn’t obvious we’re doing this against our will. Although he doesn’t know us well I’m sure he knows us well enough to know we aren’t the kind of people to do something like this. But that doesn’t seem to matter to him. The important thing to him is that he’s looking at two attractive, naked females. And god! Is he ever looking! The fourth male today is enjoying an extended view of our nude bodies. It’s like the embarrassment is new all over again. I feel my skin vibrating, especially my breasts and the area around my vagina.

I placed the pizza boxes on the chair beside the hall tree and handed the check Dave left on the hall tree to Taylor to pay for the pizza. He didn’t even look at the check to see if the amount is correct. He continued to stare at our naked bodies, obviously not in a hurry to leave.

I fought back the tears and asked, “Would you like a tip, Taylor?”

He knew what I meant. His eyes got even wider and he finally managed to exclaim, “No shit?!”

I dropped to my knees, reached out and grabbed his belt. I pulled him closer and unbuckled his belt. He stared down at me as I worked to expose his hard cock. He turned his attention to Kenzie while I worked to free his cock. He figured, I suppose, that since Kenzie is with me and she’s naked she’s obviously part of the deal. He reached out and when she didn’t object he began to play with one of Kenzie’s breasts.

She stood there impassively while he cupped, caressed and then squeezed her breast. He gripped her nipple between his thumb and finger and used it to pull her closer. She behaved just like she had when she was being raped and molested upstairs. She stood there as docile as a little lamb while his hand moved down to her crotch. He cupped her mound and when she didn’t react he drove first one and then two fingers into her pussy.

By the time he had two fingers in my daughter I had begun to lick the head of his cock. I took his cock into my mouth and began to suck as enthusiastically as possible. I’m anxious to get this over with and get him out of the house.

He continued to grope Kenzie while I sucked his cock. If he thought what we were doing was strange he showed no sign of it. You’d think something like this happens to him all the time.

I’d been sucking for five minutes or so when he said, “That feels fantastic, Mrs. Carver. But can Kenzie do it for a while? I want to see if she’s as good as you are.”

What fucking brass balls!! I almost ignored his request and continued sucking his cock. But I know Dave and the three boys are in the living room listening. They may even have a hidden camera recording us. And I know instinctively Dave will be upset if I refuse.

I stood up and Kenzie knelt in my place after Taylor removed his fingers from her pussy. She sucked off Tucker, Casey and Dave today. But she did it while under the influence of drugs and she doesn’t really remember it, not clearly. In the bathroom earlier she mentioned hazy, partial flashbacks of some of the things they did to her. But this is the first time she knowingly took a cock into her mouth and sucked it.

She wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock. She moved her hand up and down the shaft a few times. I think she’s uncomfortable, as incongruous as it seems after all the nasty things she’s been forced to do with her mouth this evening, because his cock is covered with my saliva. She looked up at Taylor and in a meek voice, heavily tinged with resignation which he either didn’t notice or didn’t care about, she told him she doesn’t really know what she’s doing but she’ll try to please him.

He liked the sound of that. She leaned forward and began to suck his cock, apparently having learned a little from watching me suck it before her. Either that or she’s beginning to remember more about what she’s been through this afternoon and evening. While she did her best to suck his cock the way I did it a moment ago, Taylor pulled me closer and explored my body the way he did Kenzie’s when I was sucking his cock. He weighed my tit in his hand and then caressed it before his hand went down to my pussy. He roughly groped me there before beginning to finger fuck me.

It’s obvious he’s quickly nearing orgasm. I leaned closer and whispered, “Let me finish you. She doesn’t really know what she’s doing.”

He moaned. But then he grinned and replied, “Fuck that. She’s pretty good at this, too. And this is the best way to get good at it.”

His hips began to jerk back and forth in what appeared to be an involuntary motion and then his free hand gripped the back of Kenzie’s head and held her in place as his cock erupted in her mouth.

Kenzie gagged a couple of times but then managed to swallow his cum. She continued to suck, not realizing that after a man climaxes his cock is super sensitive. Taylor pushed her head away and stood there panting with two fingers still buried in my pussy.

Except for Kenzie, gulping loudly as she tried to keep down the cock cream she just swallowed, no one moved or spoke for what seemed like a long time. Taylor finally removed his fingers from my body and pulled his pants up. While he was putting his clothing back in order he said, “That was fantastic! Make sure you ask for me the next time you call for a pizza! Damn that was exciting! And don’t worry. I won’t say anything to my folks. Oh! And I love those matching dog collars. They look hot on you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.