My Stepson the Psychopath - Cover

My Stepson the Psychopath

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young single mother of a thirteen year old girl finally meets the man of her dreams. But her dream is turned into a nightmare when she falls prey to her fifteen year old stepson. This story ends at the beginning. I'll start the finish if there's enough interest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Needles   Public Sex   School  

I’m terrified. I have no doubt what’s surely going to happen to me in Casey’s room. But I’m equally terrified for Kenzie. What will happen when she comes looking for me as she inevitably will when she sees the state the kitchen is in?

I went wherever Casey steered me, though. It isn’t like I have a choice. As soon as his door was closed behind us he ordered me to strip. I started to plead with him but the look on his face made it clear I’m wasting my breath.

He stood nearby while I removed my clothes again. It didn’t take nearly as long this time. When I finished he reached out and pinched my left nipple. He held it painfully between his thumb and forefinger and used his grip on that sensitive part of my body to lead me to his bed. He pushed me down and before I fully realized what he was doing he handcuffed my wrist to his headboard.

He straightened up and said, “You can relax for a while. I have something to do before we start to play. And I still have to decide how I want to punish you for disobeying me.”

“But ... but Casey! What about Kenzie?!”

He seemed to consider my question for a moment. But he didn’t respond. He just smiled his evil smile, turned and left the room. When I heard him going downstairs my first thought was relief that he didn’t stop in Kenzie’s room. My second thought was to somehow find a way to get out of these handcuffs and call the police.

Unfortunately, his headboard is quite sturdy and there isn’t a phone in sight.

I sat up on his bed and cried like a baby. The fear, the helplessness, the frustration, it was all too much.

Casey returned in a minute or two with a glass of juice. He placed it on his desk and then looked at me for a few seconds as if suddenly I was a problem. He finally ordered me to face the wall behind me and look closely at one of the posters on the wall behind his bed. He warned me not to turn back around until he told me I could.

I turned and stared at a poster of a blonde bimbo in a tiny bikini while, I assume from the furtive sounds I could hear, he retrieved something from his secret hiding place. He moved things around on his desk for a moment and told me I could quit staring at his girlfriend. Fat chance! He may be a good-looking kid. But he’s rotten inside. Any girl who falls for his charm will regret it.

I turned back and watched as he twisted a capsule open and poured the powder from it onto a sheet of paper. He separated the powder into two piles and poured one of the small piles into the orange juice. I would have been nervous enough watching him work like a young Dr. Frankenstein. But the feverish look on his face as he split the powder into piles and doctored the juice was downright terrifying!

He stirred the drink with a pencil, picked up the glass and headed for the door. I suddenly realized who the drink was for and I began to scream at him. He stopped and turned to face me with a frown on his face. In a quieter voice I begged him not to do whatever it was he was about to do. I promised him anything as long as he would leave Kenzie out of it.

I don’t think he was really listening. He was looking at me. But he didn’t seem to hear my words. He returned to his desk and put the glass back down. He came toward me. I feared for a moment that he was going to hurt me. He opened one of the drawers on his nightstand and pulled out another set of handcuffs. Even as the panic began to grow I wondered if his father knows he has these things. I hope not. I’d be even more disturbed if I learned Dave is aware that Casey owns handcuffs and doesn’t have a problem with it.

He went around to the other side of the bed, fastened the handcuffs to the headboard and easily manhandled my free arm into position to fasten the cuff to my wrist. Now my arms are fastened to both sides of the headboard and I’m even more helpless.

He ignored my continued pleas and my promises to make all his perverted dreams come true if only he’ll leave Kenzie out of this. He smiled down at me, if that evil expression can rightfully be called a smile. Then he went to his hamper and retrieved the jockey shorts he wore to school today. He returned to the bed with his sweaty underwear in his hand. He held them up to show me the large damp spot where his shorts were stained with the lube which had leaked out of his cock before I removed them from him earlier.

I was still pleading with him when he leaned over me and pinched my jaw open with one hand. He stared into my eyes, enjoying my terror as I lay there waiting for him to stuff his nasty underwear in my mouth. But what he did first shocked me even more. I watched as a long strand of saliva escaped from his mouth and dropped straight down into mine. He’s spitting into my mouth! I was too stunned to even react at first!

He must have found it amusing. He spit in my mouth twice more before he crammed his wadded-up jockeys into my mouth.

He stood up and watched as I tried desperately to push his nasty shorts out of my mouth with my tongue. I thought I might be able to. Apparently he did, too. When it looked like I might succeed he said, “If you don’t stop that I’m going to have to use duct tape to hold those in your mouth. I’d rather not. I’ll be using your mouth later and it will inconvenience me. But I will if I have to.”

I stopped fighting. What’s the use? I know I’m going to lose.

He picked up the glass of juice and left the room. I heard him knock on Kenzie’s door. I heard him apologizing to her. He sounded so fucking sincere. He told her I had a long talk with him and, in so many words, he has seen the error of his ways. Then he told her I asked him to bring the juice up for her.

She thanked him but she didn’t sound like she forgave him. She took the juice, though.

He returned to his room and I watched as he went around the room collecting disks from five different movie cameras! That sonofabitch! He must have recorded everything we did in here earlier when he raped me! That sick little bastard!!

And then it hit me. That explains the whispering! Now, looking back on what happened, I can see that he set it up to look like I seduced him!! PRICK! I’ll kill him!!

He smiled when he saw the realization in my eyes. He sat at his desk and said, “Once I get this edited it’ll be one hell of a movie. I suspect dad won’t think much of it, though.”

He shrugged and said, “Or maybe he will. Who knows? On the other hand, what do you suppose the cops will think of it if you call them and I have to show them what really happened?”

He began uploading the disks from the cameras to his computer. While he was waiting for the data to be uploaded he asked, “Have you ever heard of Scopolamine?”

I hadn’t. But I couldn’t have answered if I had.

He sounded like a schoolteacher lecturing in a classroom when he went on to explain, “In low doses it’s used to treat sea sickness. It’s been used for other things over the years, an analgesic during childbirth for instance. It doesn’t actually block the pain, though. It makes you forget the pain later. It’s very similar to Rohypnol. You know, the date rape drug.

“The street name for Scopolamine is Columbian Devil’s Breath. There are a lot of stories about it and what it can do. I don’t know if I believe all of them. But I know some of them are true. It has an amazing ability to make a person ... euphoric, amenable to suggestion. But later, after the drug wears off, that person doesn’t remember a thing they did.

“Someone I know got me a supply of capsules from a guy who imports it from somewhere in South America and sells it. He swears by them. Some of the stories he’s told me ... man! He’s into some weird shit, too! Maybe I should introduce you. I think he’d like you.

“These are a special blend of Scopolamine, Rohypnol and a mild narcotic. Don’t worry. I only gave her half a dose.”

He glanced at his watch and said, “In a few minutes she’ll do anything she’s told. She won’t have a care in the world. And in the morning she won’t remember a thing. She’ll have an ass kicking headache. But she could pull a train on a herd of horses and not remember any of it. Of course, her little cunt would be all tore up. But she wouldn’t have any idea how it got that way.”

He changed out the disks and started uploading the second one. Once it was loading he continued, “If you’re a good girl and do every motherfucking thing I tell you to do tonight I give you my word that when Kenzie wakes up in the morning her hymen will be intact. She may not be as pure as the driven snow any longer. But she won’t know it.

“If you give me a hard time, if you annoy me with your constant whining, if you disobey me, all bets are off. Sweet little Kenzie gets pronged.”

He glanced at his watch again and stood up. He stood beside the bed, smiled his evil smile and asked, “How about it, cunt? You might as well accept the deal. You’re gonna get fucked either way.”

I certainly am! I am so fucked!!

I glared at him but I nodded my agreement.

Suddenly, with absolutely no warning, his hand came up and he slapped my face so hard I almost lost consciousness! I never saw it coming! I groaned into my nasty gag and shook my head to clear it. When I finally looked back up at him I could see that he was amused by the new terror in my eyes.

The frown went away and his evil smile returned. He calmly said, “That’s better, cunt. I don’t want to see that look on your face again. You won’t like what I do to remove it the next time.”

He left the room then. My heart raced and my eyes filled with tears. He’s going to hurt my little girl! And there’s nothing I can do about it! What I went through earlier, the rapes, the humiliation, those things were nothing compared to the helplessness and fear I feel now. My baby, my little girl, my Mackenzie is about to be molested, her blossoming, virginal body defiled right before my eyes. I don’t know if I can stand this. I’ll lose my mind. I know I will!

Through the haze of tears I saw Kenzie enter the room, followed by the monster. She looks normal, if a bit dazed. She doesn’t really look drugged. But she glanced at me and seeing me naked, gagged and handcuffed to a bed doesn’t seem to concern her in the least.

Casey led her to the chair beside his desk and told her to sit down. He leaned over her and kissed her right on the lips. I couldn’t tell if she was returning his kiss, but she wasn’t resisting.

He straightened up and reached under her t-shirt. His hand closed over one of her breasts but still she didn’t react. He smiled at me and said, “How about that, mom? I’m finally getting along with my new sister! This must be a dream come true for you.”

Then he added, “Nice tits for a fourteen-year-old. There are girls a lot older than her around school who don’t have tits this nice.”

I’ve noticed he switches back and forth between vocabularies. One moment he sounds like he has a college education, when he was explaining that drug he used on my daughter for instance. The next moment he sounds more like a high school dropout. He alternates between the two almost like changing identities. But no matter his verbal skills, he remains evil through and through.

He returned to his seat and checked on the progress of his uploading. He smiled at me then and while watching my face so he can enjoy my pain he said, “Kenzie, lift your skirt up around your waist and hold it there.”

She’s sitting with her back to me. I can’t see what if any reaction she had to his order. She has been staring straight ahead at the opposite wall since Casey brought her in. She turned to look at Casey and obediently lifted her skirt up to her waist.

He glanced at her pink panties and grinned. But he continued to focus most of his attention on me, feeding on the pain he’s causing me. He’s a sick, sick child! The more I learn about how his twisted mind works the more terrified I become. I’m beginning to wonder if we’ll survive this night. He seems quite capable of killing us once he’s through sating his lust.

He inserted another disk in his computer. As soon as it was uploading he got up and came over to the bed. His eyes scanned my body for a moment before he asked, “Would you like to get up?”

I nodded.

“There are rules. You cannot speak unless I ask you a question or give you permission. You must obey every command. And for now, I want you to forget your daughter is even in the room. I remind you that you have already earned one punishment. You don’t want to piss me off again.”

I nodded again.

He reached into his pocket for the key and unlocked one of the handcuffs. He reached down and groped one of my breasts for a moment. I think it’s more that he’s enjoying the power he has over me how very much I hate it than he enjoys the act of touching a woman’s breast.

He went around the bed and released my other arm. I waited to see if he was going to remove his underwear from my mouth. He’s watching me, smiling, enjoying the suspense. But after a long pause he pulled the filthy gag from my mouth. He tossed his soiled underwear back into his hamper and returned to his seat. I sat up and massaged my sore wrists but as soon as he sat back down he pointed to the floor beside him and said, “Over here, bitch. On your knees.”

The blood drained from my face. I know what’s coming next. There’s no hint of it in his eyes. But I know.

I stood up and walked around the chair where my baby is sitting, still holding her skirt up above her waist. I sank to my knees on the soft carpet waiting for the order I know is coming. He ignored me for a moment, checking on the progress of the data transfer on his monitor. With his eyes still focused on his monitor he said, “This is going to be a bigger job than I thought. I may need help.”

It was such an innocuous statement. But it sent chills down my spine.

He turned to me and said, “You must be thirsty. And I expect you have a terrible taste in your mouth after sucking on my shorts for all this time.”

He smiled sweetly then and said, “I think I can help.”

His sweet smile quickly devolved back into his natural evil grin before he said, “Open your mouth and tilt your head back.”

I shivered in revulsion. But I obeyed instantly. I had no choice. My daughter is sitting so close her knees are nearly touching me. She serves as a constant reminder that I have to obey this monster, or else.

I closed my eyes, tilted my head back and opened my mouth as ordered. I heard the sound of flesh smacking into flesh a fraction of a second before the pain exploded in my right tit. My hand came up to cradle my bruised tit and my eyes shot open in shock.

He snarled, “I didn’t say you could close your fucking eyes, you stupid cunt! And put your hands down!”

I returned to the required position, with my eyes open this time. I was forced to watch as he drooled large gobs of saliva into my open mouth. He did that several times before ordering me to swallow.

I obeyed. I gagged. But I obeyed.

When I finished swallowing he said, “Okay. Now, hold my cock in your mouth while I work. Don’t suck it. Just keep it warm for me.”

I struggled with his pants for a moment but I wasn’t having much luck. Finally, he stood up and ordered me to remove them.

Right there in front of Kenzie I stripped him from the waist down again. When his lower body was naked I glanced at Kenzie to see how she’s reacting to what must be her first look at a hard cock. She didn’t even seem to notice. She’s staring straight ahead giving every indication she thinks she’s all alone in the room.

No. It isn’t that, exactly. It isn’t that she doesn’t see us. It’s more like she can see us, she can see his cock, but it doesn’t really matter. Or maybe the things she’s seeing aren’t really registering on her doped-up brain. It’s hard to explain. She doesn’t seem shocked or curious or ... or anything.

Casey returned to his seat. I leaned down and gently took his cock back into my mouth. Even knowing Kenzie is only marginally aware of what I’m doing it’s tearing me up inside that I’m forced to do this in front of her.

I ignored my discomfort and tried to keep my mind blank. It’s the only way I know of to keep from going insane. I wasn’t very successful.

Casey ignored me and my mouth on his cock and worked on his computer for a few minutes, all the while mumbling and cursing. He’s obviously unfamiliar with the software he’s using and it’s frustrating him. He isn’t a patient young man. Finally, he reached into his desk drawer and pulled out his cell phone. My terror increased when I realized the possible implications.

I listened while he called one of his creepy friends and said, “Hey, Kirby! I need your help, man.”

I know Kirby. Or at least I’ve met him a dozen or more times. He lives nearby. He often comes home from school with Casey but they don’t spend much time in my company. They go up to Casey’s room or Casey changes clothes and they go out. Sometimes it’s just the two of them but as often as not there’s a third boy who joins them.

Kirby and Casey are a lot alike except that Casey is the dominant one, the alpha male. Just like Casey, there is something about Kirby that strikes me as unhealthy. He doesn’t seem capable of looking anyone in the eyes. He blushes when he speaks to you, making you wonder what he’s thinking but glad you don’t know.

A brief pause and then, “Yeah. It’s that fucking software you gave me. I can’t figure it out. Can you come over?”

Another pause and then, “Sure. That’s cool. Don’t bother to ring the bell. Just come on up to my room when you get here. The front door isn’t locked.”

I almost fucked up. Without thinking I was about to sit up and beg him to let Kenzie return to her room. I would have promised him anything to assure her safety. But I glanced up and saw his face. It’s obvious how disappointed he was when I realized what a mistake that would be and I remained in place.

He turned back to his monitor. He put aside his project and I listened as he clicked the mouse, moving through whatever websites he was visiting until he said, “Look at this. Have you ever done anything like this?”

I turned to see his monitor without letting his cock slip from my mouth. I stared in disgust for a moment before I came to my senses and turned away.

He slapped the top of my head hard enough that I saw stars and exclaimed, “Keep watching, cunt!”

I fought to control the nausea as I turned back and looked at the picture of a woman bent over a dog. She’s sucking the animal’s cock!!

With a click of the mouse, I found myself looking at a different woman. She’s on her hands and knees with a huge dog on her back. Its cock is obviously buried deep in her pussy ... or at least I hope for her sake it’s in her pussy.

But as disturbing as those pictures are, I suddenly remembered the more immediate threat. One of his friends is on the way over. I have to try to reason with him. I have to get Kenzie out of this room. But how?! I’m not allowed to talk. I turned away from the disgusting picture on his computer and raised one hand timidly, like a child in a classroom.

He gave me one of those, ‘Oh what now?’ looks. But after a moment he sighed in exaggerated exasperation like a long-suffering parent might when dealing with a not too bright child and said, “Alright. What do you want?”

I rose up and in my most subservient voice I pleaded, “Please, Casey. Don’t involve Kenzie in this. I’ll do anything you want. I swear it.”

He grinned, nodded toward his monitor and asked, “Even that?”

I didn’t turn to look. I shuddered in revulsion at the thought of what he’s suggesting. I can’t for the life of me imagine why anyone in their right mind would want to see a woman do something like that. But if that will get him to leave Kenzie alone I’ll even do that.

I choked on my response. But I managed to say, “Anything. Even that.”

He turned my face toward the screen and I felt the bile rise up into my throat when I saw one of the women who was having sex with a dog in an earlier picture. This time she’s sucking on the end of a horse’s huge cock! I swallowed loudly, turned my head to look him in the eyes and I nodded in total surrender.

He shook his head as if to say that there must be something wrong with me. Then he said, “Forget it. If I want you to do that shit you’re going to do it anyway. And if you say one more word to me about Kenzie then our deal is off and she gets her cherry plucked tonight. Maybe I oughta do it anyway. I expect I’ll get it sooner or later. Not a lot of sense in dragging this out.”

My heart almost stopped. I shook my head violently and exclaimed, “NO! I’ll be good. I won’t say another word. I promise!”

He looked at me skeptically and sighed. He turned back to his monitor and said, “Get back to what you were doing.”

I leaned back down and held his cock in my mouth again. Not long after I returned to holding his cock in my mouth he thumped the top of my head and said, “Keep looking at the pictures.”

I turned back to the computer and tried not to think what it might mean that his cock is so hard while looking at those pictures of women having sex with animals. I worried even more when he advanced through a few more pictures and it suddenly struck me he isn’t looking at pictures on some obscene website. They’re on his computer! He has downloaded those nasty pictures! He’s collecting them! They excite him!

Not all the pictures I saw involved animals. There are other categories in his collection. Many of them are even more vile than the first ones. I don’t even want to describe what I saw while I knelt beside that freak with his cock still throbbing in my mouth. I was surprised when he didn’t climax in my mouth again. But then I began to worry what it is he’s saving himself for. I had to force myself not to think about that.

I tried to look without seeing. Every nasty picture was more disgusting than the last. But I was unable to avoid registering those obscene images in my brain. I’m so disturbed by what I’m being forced to watch I wasn’t aware Casey’s friend had arrived until I heard someone on the stairs.

Suddenly I was holding my breath. Another boy is going to see me naked! He’s going to see me sucking my stepson’s cock! He’s going to see my daughter holding her skirt up obediently. And no doubt I’ll end up being forced to have sex with him. If I’m lucky that will be the extent of it. Those horrible pictures! I’ll never be able to get those disgusting images out of my mind!

The footsteps came to a sudden stop at the door. I heard Casey’s friend mutter, “Jesus H. Christ on a stick!” under his breath.

And then I died a little more inside when I heard another boy, the third member of their usual trio, exclaim, “Will ya look at that! What the fuck you got going on, Casey?!”

Casey laughed and said, “Hey Kirby, Tucker. You guys remember my mom and my sister.”

It sounded like the boys were scuffling with each other to be the first to enter the room. Seconds later they were standing behind me. I think my brain suddenly went numb. I couldn’t think. I can only feel. My entire world has devolved into mind numbing fear and extreme humiliation.

To my left I saw Kirby lean closer and look into Kenzie’s eyes. He stared at her for a moment before saying, “You gave her some of that shit you told us about, didn’t you?”

He didn’t wait for a response. He asked, “What did ya do to her? Did ya shag her yet?”

Casey laughed and said, “Nah. I made a deal with the cunt here. I told her Kenzie could stay a virgin as long as she does everything we tell her to do.”

Kirby sounded very disappointed when he said, “That’s a fuckin’ shame. I would’a liked ta pork her hot little ass. Can we do other shit with her?”

Casey seemed totally unconcerned. He shrugged as if he couldn’t care less and replied, “As long as she’s a virgin when she wakes up tomorrow morning.”

Kirby chuckled and said, “That leaves room for a lotta shit.”

“Yeah. I guess. But first, I need your help. I fucked my dear, sweet mother earlier and got it all on disk. I want to put the highlights together on one disk. I uploaded the disks from all five cameras to my computer but you didn’t give me the directions and I can’t figure out your fuckin’ software. I want to put all that together in such a way that it looks like everything we did this afternoon was her idea.”

Kirby instantly understood. He exclaimed, “Jesus, Casey! You’re a fuckin’ genius! Let me look at it. Hey! Can I work the same way you are?”

Casey pushed my head away and I sat up. I moved back so Casey could stand up. I stared straight down at the carpet. I’m too embarrassed to meet the gaze of Casey’s two horny guests.

I heard Kirby taking his pants off. He sat in Casey’s chair as soon as he finished removing his pants and underwear. There’s no way to avoid seeing his already hard cock sticking straight up in the air. I took what little comfort I could from the fact that his cock is smaller, much smaller. It’s probably six inches long and no more than an inch in diameter.

I didn’t wait to be told. I moved closer and leaned over his lap. Tears ran down my cheeks and fell onto his thigh as I opened my mouth and took his cock between my lips.

Oh Christ! Another cock! Another kid!! And this little jerk is just as nasty as Casey. In some ways he’s worse. He’s skinny as a pencil and his face looks like a battlefield from all the acne scars. Someone needs to tell him to start bathing a little more often.

Since we moved in and he started visiting Casey it has been all too obvious he has the hots for me. Even more disturbing, on several occasions when he thought no one was watching him I’ve caught him staring at Kenzie in a way that turns my stomach.

He watched me gently sucking on his cock for a moment. He leaned down, groped one of my tits, sighed loudly and said, “Suck it, bitch. Don’t just sit there! Fuck! I need to cum!”

I heard Casey and Tucker laughing behind me. It doesn’t matter. Or at least I tell myself it doesn’t. Mindful of the first time I sucked Casey’s cock this afternoon I’m pretty certain it won’t be long before I have another mouthful of cum to swallow. I know this little bastard won’t last long.

Unfortunately, I also know my ordeal won’t be over. Tucker will want his turn. Even then it won’t be over. They’re three horny teenagers. There’s no telling how many times I’ll have to satisfy them before they have to go home this evening. I can only pray they leave my daughter out of their evil games. I’m becoming increasingly concerned she’ll be drawn into it, though. She’s been an obvious object of their perverted lusts since they started coming around and now she’s sitting beside me, still holding her skirt up above her waist.

Casey and Tucker watched me sucking their friend off, all the while making obscene comments about my nude body as well as the occasional remark about Kenzie’s tits, her exposed underwear and her sexy legs. My heart almost stopped when Tucker asked Casey, “How come Kenzie still has her clothes on? She’s a hot little bitch. She’s got nice tits for a kid.”

My new stepson patiently explained, “I was just waiting for you guys to get here. I thought you’d like to watch her strip.”

If I could have killed all three of them then I would have. But all I can do is remain leaning over like a mindless slave and suck another cock. I’m almost able to forget what they’re making me do with my mouth, though. I’m so intensely focused on their discussion about Kenzie I can hardly breathe. I’m far more terrified for her than for myself.

From where I’m kneeling sucking on Kirby’s cock I’m able to see Kenzie out of the corner of my eye. My heart stopped when I saw a hand reach out and cup her right breast. I knew by the tentative touch that it must be Tucker. I don’t know Tucker, not really. I’ve only seen him a few times. His family only moved in about a month ago. He comes to the house after school with Casey and goes upstairs with him or he’ll wait downstairs, usually sitting mute in the kitchen with me and Kenzie and openly staring like he’s never seen a female before while Casey changes clothes before they go out. But if the little sicko is friends with Casey and Kirby I have no doubt he’s warped, too.

Kenzie doesn’t even seem to realize a boy is touching her! She continued to sit there staring straight ahead. If she can even see me in front of her sucking another cock she gave no sign of that, either.

Tucker’s hand withdrew and Casey said, “Kenzie, stand up.”

She obeyed a bit lethargically.

“Kenzie, smile for me and take your shirt off.”

How can I let this happen?!

But I know the answer to that. If I speak out, if I voice my objections, I’m as good as giving them permission to fuck her. I don’t necessarily trust Casey to keep his word. But his word is all I have to cling to. I can’t fight him.

I closed my eyes and devoted my attention to sucking Kirby’s cock. But even that distraction was taken from me. He stopped me and said, “Just hold it in your mouth, bitch. I don’t wanna cum yet. I wanna watch this first. I’ve wanted to see her ass naked since we moved in. I can’t even guess how many times I’ve beat my meat thinking about seeing her get undressed and all the things I want to do to her hot little body.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.