A Birthday Surprise
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Barneyr

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A cheating story with a surprise in store for an unsuspecting husband. Not all codes are selected to keep the surprise.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slow  

I received another surprise about two months later. Actually, it was one that I kind of half expected to hear about, since my one wild fantasy had been fulfilled. Kate and I had just finished a very vigorous lovemaking session and were in bed relishing the afterglow of satisfying sex.

"Bob, Honey, do you remember when Julie was here and we made your wildest fantasy come true? Well ... I kind of have a wild fantasy too, and I wondered if maybe..."

"I see; I was kind of waiting for you to admit that you had one too. I suppose this involves you and another man, right?"

"Well, yes, I guess you could say that, but..."

"Would this be a one time, or a one weekend, thing like mine was, or are you thinking of something a little more permanent?"

"I'm not sure; it would depend upon what we decide, once you know all the details."

"OK, spill it. You know who you want and why, so please tell me now, and then I will make the decision whether or not it will ever happen with my permission. Please answer me one question. This is the important one."

"Yes, Bob, you can say no and it will never happen, that I can promise you."

"That was the question. So who is this man that you can't get out of your system, except by fucking him?"

"Uh ... it's someone close to us. Someone we both know and love, and have for a long time. I..."

"OK, spit it out who is this rival of mine?"

"It's ... It's our son."

"Bradley ... Oh MY GOD. You want to cuckold me with my own son? First you do it with a woman, now with our own son?" I lay there seething, and quietly thinking. 'How could she? I mean, that is incest and all, but then there is that small idea in the back of my head that says this might be interesting. Then again, would Brad ever talk to either of us again after it was brought to his attention?' I ran all the different scenarios through my mind. I even wondered if I could even accept this. I had accepted that Julie join our sex life for a one weekend party. My fantasy was fulfilled; could I really and truly withhold Kate's and expect her to still love me like she did. I think that I would have to at least allow her to pursue her fantasy, or I might lose her and her love forever. I was positive that she would hate me if I just said no and not allow her to at least attempt this. I could just hear her argument... 'I let you have your fantasy of fucking another woman, but noooo; I can't have my fantasy to have another man.' Yep, that would lead to a very miserable life for me until I died or she left me.

"Darling, you have been quiet for some time now. Am I to deduce that you are thinking this over? If so, have you reached a decision that you can live with?"

"Yes, Dear, I have been thinking. Yes, I have been going over all the pros and cons about this. It all comes down to one thing. If Brad doesn't disown both of us, then I think I will be alright with it. But I say that it will not go beyond a weekend, probably only two days. I got Friday and Saturday, and to be fair, I think that is all you should have too. Now comes the hard part for you ... well, for us, I guess. You need to ask him if he is willing, and to let him know I will go along with it provisionally, with the restrictions I just described. If he says no, then it is no forever, right?"

"Bob, Darling, I would never pursue this except with your full corporation. I would never go behind your back. I do know though, that Brad has tried several times to sneak peeks at me in all kinds of dress over the years. He actually caught me in panties and bra one time when he was about eleven. I was getting dressed for a night out with you, when he said he had knocked and gotten no answer, and wanted to ask me something. I was in the closet by the door, so I knew I would have heard a knock if he had really done so. I think he knew I was dressing and he just wanted a look. He also stared at my chest a couple of times when I've had an old tee shirt on, while I bent over in front of him to pick something up off the floor that he had 'accidentally' dropped. So, yes, I do believe he might be interested. Besides, doesn't every boy lust after his mother at some time in his life?"

"Well, now that you mention it. It was not my mother per se, but my aunt, my mom's sister. She was slim and very beautiful. My mom was more dumpy and plain, not like she is now. She has lost about eighty pounds since I was a kid at home, which would be about the time I would have lusted after her. But her sister, Kelly, was an entirely different story. So I guess that this is something that you will plan out, and then let me know my part, right?"

"Actually, I thought we would both approach him; that way he would know that you have no ill feelings about this happening. I also thought his birthday weekend would be the right time. This gives us almost three months to work out how and if we approach him. His birthday is on Sunday this year, and we'll have a party for his friends that afternoon and..."

"No, Dear, I think we save this for the weekend after. If he has all weekend with you, he or you will be so wrung out by Sunday afternoon, that you'll both probably fall asleep while everyone is singing 'Happy Birthday'."

"You're right, of course. The next weekend is President's Day weekend, and we will have Sunday and Monday to recuperate. Oh, I love you so much, my man. You always make me the happiest woman on the planet.

"You know that I saw Ben Cromwell the other day, and he said he thought that I was the most beautiful woman he had ever met, and more so now as a blonde. I told him I thought that you would agree, then told him that if he so much as leered in my direction again, I would tell you and he would be peeing through a straw from now on. He turned and quickly left me standing there. He left in such a hurry that I half expected to see burning rubber and clouds of smoke rising from the sidewalk. I think you scared the hell out of him that night in the club. I almost expected to see his pants get a spreading dark stain on them when I first mentioned your name. He is terrified of you, but he just can't get the image of Julie and me in those dresses out of his mind. I think it's kind of cute that some man has a wild crush on me, and he can't do a thing about it because my big, strong, handsome husband terrifies him to death."

"Dear, just don't let yourself get into a position where he could get you alone. Maybe I need to teach you some of my martial arts moves so you can be just as dangerous as I am. I'll also teach you the 'fire in the eyes/anger thing' so you can scare the bejeezus out of him too. It's really quite simple."

"Oh, I would love to learn that. Then we can both be equipped to make him piss in his pants." She started laughing then, and I soon joined her when I pictured Ben cringing in front of her with a wet spot developing in the front of his pants.

Ben Cromwell is about my age, late thirties, maybe early forties, tall, about six one, and maybe about forty pounds over his recommended weight. He thinks he is handsome and a real ladies man. Due to his wandering ways, he is twice divorced. We always hear these wild stories of all the women he has conquered, especially the married ones. He never mentions any of the women who are married to the men around him at the time, but attend enough of his bragging sessions at the club and you will hear just about every man's wife's name mentioned at least once. Well, all except mine and a few others that we know damn well there would be no way, either due to a jealous husband or not worth his time or reputation. I would assume that about ninety percent of what he says is pure bullshit. But the fact that he is twice divorced due to adultery, I would bet that maybe ten percent could be true. The adultery is true though; Tom Moore, an attorney friend of mine, looked it up in the records. Yep, he was caught twice and a total of five women were mentioned as co-respondents in the two divorces.

Kate rolled over toward me, then hugged me and kissed me goodnight. I heard her softly breathing in sleep shortly after. I, however, did not get right to sleep. I was still a little bothered about her request. I mean, if it had been some other guy, I might have figured that was it. Either I could live with the consequences or divorce her for adultery, but with our son... , WOW, that was a shocker. This could end very badly if Brad became really upset with it. This would have to be handled with extreme care, or it could blow up in our faces, and we would not only be ostracized from our son, but maybe even publicly damned, as well. I needed to talk to Kate about the real hazards of this decision.

I confronted Katelyn after Brad had left for school the next morning. I explained my new thoughts and asked if she had even thought of what would happen if Brad said no, or if he panicked and went all moral on us.

"Bob, it never crossed my mind that Brad would take that approach. My God, what was I thinking? I think I need to do some real soul searching to see if this is really something I have to have, or if it is just something I wanted to be able to fulfill a fantasy of mine. Thank you so much for seeing what I didn't, my husband."

I could see that Kate's mind was finally wrapping her head around what all the consequences of her, or us, approaching Brad with this request, could be. I needed to get to work, and as I kissed my wife, she kind of made a half-hearted attempt to kiss me on my cheek, as she mentally struggled with this new twist in her dilemma.


About three weeks after our midnight talk, Katelyn decided we needed to talk some more. I had noticed that Kate had been dressing a little more erotically at home. Short skirts, blouses opened a little more, tighter skirts and pants, you know, things like that. I felt that what she was trying to do was to entice Brad into seeing her as a woman, instead of just as his mother. Of course, I reaped the benefits of this erotic display. When I would come home after she had had a very successful day of showing Brad a lot of skin and peek-a-boo shots of her boobs and panties, Kate was very horny. She followed me into the shower a couple of times, and we had sex right there, as well as in bed later.

Kate wanted me to sound out Brad about her change in her dress and behavior, so like a good husband; I obeyed my wife and talked to him as I drove him home from swimming practice on Monday evening.

"Brad, have you noticed a change in your mother lately? She has been dressing, and even acting, differently too. I'm kind of worried that she might be straying from our marriage. What do you think, Son?"

"Dad, I don't think she is going with someone else. I know she has been acting kinda weird for Mom, but I don't think it's someone else." After pausing for a few minutes, he added, "Dad, can I ask you something ... ah ... it's kinda about Mom and how she's acting. But I don't want you to say anything to her, or you be mad at me. You promise?"

"Brad, you can ask me anything and I will try to answer to the best of my ability. I've always told you that. If you want to ask, I'll never get mad at you for asking. I may not like the question or have all the right answers, but I will try to give you the information you want. But what does this have to do with your mother?"

"Dad, are you and Mom getting along alright in ... ah ... well, in the bedroom? I'll explain the reason I asked, after you answer that first, OK?"

"Sure, Son; and yes, everything is fine there. In fact, the last few weeks have been terrific; hardly a day goes by without some type of sex play. Why?"

"Well, with Mom dressing kind of sexy, she has been a little careless with what she shows me. I mean she has all but taken her clothes off and showed herself to me only in her bra and panties, and the other day; I don't think she had a bra on when I glanced down her blouse as she bent over in front of me. Please don't be mad at me, Dad, I don't know why I did it ... you know, look, I mean. This is all so weird, but at the same time, I am looking forward to each time she flashes me with her body. I hope you understand, because I'm not sure I do."

"Brad, I think that she is looking for compliments from someone younger. I tell your mother that she is the most beautiful and sexiest woman I know, and still, it is kind of like she expects that from me because I married her, so I have to think that way. Your mother is getting to that age when women start beginning to feel unattractive to men in general. They are starting to age; some of the things that stood up are now sagging a little, if you know what I mean." He nodded. "Their skin is developing small wrinkles, but they see them as deep canyons that make them look ugly. They look at themselves in the mirror and think, 'God, I am losing my looks, what will my husband think. He'll see me as some old hag he has to keep around for the children's sake.' They also look and see a slight bulge in their tummy, or a single gray hair, and blow it all out of proportion. It may only be a bulge of a few millimeters, but they see themselves as starting to get fat and ugly."

"But Mom's not fat or ugly. She's one of the most beautiful women her age that I know. I mean, other than Mrs. Morgan, she is more beautiful than any of the mothers of my friends or ones I see around here. She can't be that insecure, can she?"

"I don't think so, Son, but let's do this. For the next couple of weeks, compliment her on how beautiful she looks. Maybe even compare her to girls at school or other mothers, but please not Mrs. Morgan. She is only like 24, and a trophy wife to old Stan. God, Stan must be sixty or more, but he does have a lot of money, and that is what attracts trophy wives. I think they hope to give the guy a heart attack from all the sex, and then get all his money when he dies. Oh yeah, you should also kind of sneak into your conversations that you think she looks sexy or hot. That will put a real smile on her face. If we both keep telling her that we love and want her just like she is, maybe she will get the picture that we do actually love her."

"Dad, are you sure I should tell her she looks sexy or even hot. I mean, she's my mom."

"Well, would you agree that Mrs. Henderson down the block is sexy and hot?"

"Hell yeah. Oh sorry, Dad."

"Hey, you'll not get any argument from me. Yes, she is hot, but she is also a mother, right? Charlie is what, ten or eleven now? She's a mother and we both agree that she is sexy, so why can't your mother be sexy too?"

"You're right, Dad, Mom is sexy, isn't she? You know, I guess I never looked at Mom as anything but my mother. Maybe you're right, and I need to start telling her how much I love her. Thanks, Dad. I'm glad we had this talk and I'm especially glad you're not mad at me for what we talked about."

"Son, you need to learn that I'm here for you. We can talk about anything under the sun or even nothing at all. You're my son and that will never change, no matter what happens, OK?"

"Thanks, Dad; you're the best dad ever."

Once home, Brad went off to shower and change, while I relayed some of our conversation to Kate. She was pleased that I was actually taking an active role in this matter.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.