The Dateless Drones - Cover

The Dateless Drones

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - There were some of us in college who didn't do much dating, so we started meeting together for companionship. One thing led to another and we were soon taking matters in hand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The next Saturday, when we each came in, Mary told us that she had something she wanted us to try and to wait until everyone got there. We were also getting another guy, Jerry Kell, a friend of Brian's that he first met in high school.

After everyone was there, Brian introduced Jerry who he had extensively briefed on our group. Jerry was a nice-looking guy, medium height, a Business major.

Mary then took over.

"Here's what I'd like for us to do tonight if everyone agrees ... we're now even in number with guys and gals, that's nice. I thought we'd have two contests, one with us doing the guys, seeing who can get the first cum, then the guys doing us to get the first orgasm."

It really didn't seem to need discussing as everyone went right along.

"I've got every guy's name in this jar, so if we agree, let's pick a name."

When I unfolded the piece of paper, on it was written, Rich. I held it up to show him and he smiled.

"Now, here's how I want it to go. You guys can turn the sofa around and then bend over with your head and shoulders on the back with your butts out and legs spread and we'll get on the floor behind you and do it like we're milking you from underneath, okay?"

Everyone seemed to understand and the guys quickly had the sofa turned. Then clothes were coming off all over the room as each guy bent over the sofa back and spread his legs.

Five hot butts facing us as we all looked at each other, smiling at the view we were being given.

Then Mary got down behind Brian, reached under and pulled his cock straight down pointing to the floor.

"Like this," she said as she took some lube on her hands and placed one behind his dick, holding it, while she rubbed her fingers and palm along the underside. She did several different techniques including simply jerking him up and down like milking a cow but the one that really looked cool to me was holding him in one hand and rubbing that sensitive area right under the head with her fingertips round and round, that really looked hot.

"Okay? Everybody got that?" she asked.

We all did and each girl got behind her chosen partner and we all began.

Rich was really cute, bent over like that, with his nice butt right there in front of me and his brown balls hanging down as I reached up under him to pull his cock back down pointing toward the floor.

I had lubed my hands and began petting along the underside and as I reached the end, circling my fingers around his swollen head to twist and turn my hand on the crown.

I also put the four fingers of each hand behind, holding his cock while I rubbed both thumbs around and around that really sensitive area underneath right below the head. That got some groans so I kept that up.

Then I put one hand underneath pointing up so my five fingers formed a circle to twist-rub his glans while my other hand circled his shaft with my thumb and forefinger jacking his cock up and down, milking him, as I twisted the tip.

Oh, that got some moans from him as well.

There were lots of moans and groans in the room as we each milked-off our guy while they leaned over on the back of the long sofa. I did look up and down and saw lots of imaginative play going on, these girls were enjoying every moment and there's little doubt the guys were liking it all even better.

Masturbating the guys this way was really cool. It let us do some handwork that was different and fun. Also, it was a totally different position for all of us. None of the ten of us had ever tried it this way but everyone agreed that it was a blast.

And, speaking of blast, Anna was right next to me working Jerry's cock when he let out a deep groan and I looked over to see his cum gush out in spurts to the floor as she cried, "I win, I win, our new guy's cumming! Jerry's cumming, look, look."

A very few seconds later, Lois announced that her partner, Dan, was cumming down at the end of the sofa, soon to be followed by Rich as I held him in one hand and rubbed his frenum with my fingertips. It was really cool to watch his cock throb as it expelled his semen over and over. I'd never had such a clear, unobstructed view of a guy's cock as it ejaculated while it lay resting in my hand.

Soon, all the guys were masturbated and Mary announced that we would be switching positions with the girls leaning over on the sofa back, legs spread as the guys masturbated us using their hands only, no dildos, vibrators or any body parts like tongues or cocks.

As I rested my arms and head on the back of the sofa, I could just imagine the lovely view the guys were getting of our five butts and pussies all lined up for them to pleasure.

We weren't to be touched until we were all ready and I was now aching for Rich's touch. I'd masturbated Rich and felt his long, thick cock throb as it rested in my hand while I teased it into spurting onto the floor under him.

Mary said go and his first caress sent shivers through me as his fingers began wiping back and forth along my swollen and eager labia while his other hand moved up under me to rub my clit. Good man, I thought, some nice girl made sure he knew about her body's hot spots and now I was the beneficiary of that lovely knowledge.

Rich was wonderful in his loving of my pussy, his rubbing was soft yet firm and when he inserted his finger, he knew right where to move it to up inside me and rub. Oh, it was good. I closed my eyes and enjoyed his pleasuring as I'm sure we all did from our partner.

What a change from the beginnings of our group meetings where we played board games, watched movies, played videos games. Oh, what a change, indeed. Now we're all naked and having fun, lots of fun. It's so sexy, so erotic yet there's no intercourse, yet, anyway, although one had to wonder just how long the current boundaries might remain.

Rich soon had two fingers in me and had my clit in a frenzy, it was so good.

There were moans now from up and down the line, I looked back and saw the guys all squatting down, their cocks hard between their legs as they worked so lovingly on the pussy displayed in front of each one of them. I know Rich was, it was feeling good, really good.

"Oh, OH, OH, UUH, UUH, mmm, oh, ooh," I heard from one of the girls on my left.

"I got her, I got Anna to cum," shouted Dan, down on the end.

So, Anna was the first. She was followed right after by Mary, then Lois, then me, in a wonderful, strong, long, pumping orgasm, one of the kind where it feels like my whole middle is expanding and contracting over and over and over. It was astonishing.

We all got up afterward and kissed our wonderful partners, each of us thanking them for a wonderful time, then we all stood around, keeping ourselves paired off the same way.

After a few minutes, Mary said, "Okay, let's have the guys move down one girl, this way, so we each have someone new tonight before it's over."

So, Rich got moved to Lois who was next to me and Brian moved to me. That was okay even though I was kind of liking Rich, we'd given each other great orgasms earlier but, well, variety was fun as well. But, we were supposed to be open to all and not be pairing off.

"Okay, one last masturbation. Girls, put your butts leaning on the back of the sofa and spread open. Guys come up close and the girls will get you off by taking your cock and rubbing it on her, between her legs."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.