The Dateless Drones
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - There were some of us in college who didn't do much dating, so we started meeting together for companionship. One thing led to another and we were soon taking matters in hand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The next Saturday night, clothes began coming off as soon as we started arriving.

"Dan called and said he was bringing a new guy, Rich, and I told him, he better tell him before he comes through the door that we're all naked inside," Mary told our forming group.

The lube was on the table along with more toys now, we girls were bringing our own special favorites to help provide some variety. And variety there was. Long, thin dildos, big, fat ones, long ones, one with a big knob on the end, slender vibrators, two-headed ones, one that was covered with knobs and teeth that rotated back and forth, several others. It was fun to just look them over and handle them.

There was music on and Mary and Brian were dancing naked in each other's arms as we all spread out around the room. I'd never seen a couple dancing naked and, well, it really made our get-together seem sexy and hot.

Then, Dan came in with the new guy who, as you might imagine, looked rather astonished.

"You really meant it ... they're all naked," he gasped and Dan started undressing, telling him he'd introduce him around once he was bare as well.

They were both soon out of their clothes and Dan said, "Guys, this is Rich Brewer" and he went around the room introducing everyone. It turned out that he already knew Lois from some classes the year before.

He was nice looking and fit with a very hard cock which was quite attractive, a welcome addition to the Dateless Drones, I thought.

"I told him what we do, so, I'm ready, even skipped doing one last night, saving up for tonight," Dan told us.

"Would you like some help with that, Rich?" I asked rather eager to get my hands on such a pretty long, chubby, pink cock.

"How could any guy ever say no, Lisa?" he said as he moved in front of me. I had a technique that I used on a boyfriend in high school that I wanted to try again so I put one hand under his cock supporting it, dripped a little lube on it, then began running the top with my palm back and forth, especially pressing along the top of his glans.

"Oh, Lisa, that really feels good, where did you learn this, it's really great. Look guys, you should have her do this to you," he panted while I rubbed my palm and fingers back and forth over the top length of his cock.

In like three or four minutes, he was groaning as he began spewing white globs of cum into my open palm.

"Oh, man, that was the best. You can do that any time you want, Lisa. Can I do anything for you?"

I reached over to the table and handed him a vibrator, then leaned back on the sofa as he knelt down to begin tracing its tip up and down the wet groove between my legs while I pinched my nipples.

Then he started slowly working it into me as his fingers began sliding over my clit. He was moving the wand in and out now and it was feeling really good. I thought that he might have masturbated girls before, he seemed to know the touch to use, gentle but firm so I asked him.

"You've done this before to a girl or two haven't you, Rich?"

"Um, yeah, for several years, actually, just about every day."

"She must have been a happy girl."

"Oh, she was," he replied as he fucked me slowly turning the vibrator speed up a little.

"How long were you her boyfriend?"

"Um, we weren't really like that, it was my sister."

"Oh, aren't you a nice brother," I told him after all, I wouldn't have minded a nice brother to have some fun with but, unfortunately, I never had one.

I looked over and Lois was sitting on the floor between Anna's legs with the dildo in one hand fucking Lois with it while her other hand was doing her clit. It was looking like we were getting more relaxed in our fun together.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.