The Dateless Drones - Cover

The Dateless Drones

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - There were some of us in college who didn't do much dating, so we started meeting together for companionship. One thing led to another and we were soon taking matters in hand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Remember how, in high school and college, you kind of separated out into groups of like-minded individuals? Well, that happened to me in college, I just drifted into a group that seemed to have some free time on their hands and just all began hanging around together.

So, why did they have free time? They weren't dating or involved with anyone, our group just coalesced like they say the Solar System began.

It was a mix of guys and gals and it wasn't long before someone came up with a name for us: The Dateless Drones.

So, it even began to take on a little formality with regular nights to meet and activities like movies to watch, games to play, those kind of things. It was nice and it was companionship and we all seemed to enjoy the fellowship of being together.

There hadn't been any particular pairing-off or hooking-up that I could tell and it was all mostly a friendly get-together than anything else. But, having guys and gals together, I suppose, sex must sooner or later raise its head as it always seems to do.

And it did one Saturday night at Mary's apartment, one she shared off campus with Lois, when we were watching a movie one of the guys, Dan, I think it was, had brought.

"This movie really sucks. The plot is for subhumans who are having a particularly slow day," Brian said. He was a freshman, a really smart guy majoring in math and was greatly appreciated for his sharp, acidic wit.

"Yeah, at least if I was watching it at home, I could be getting myself off," Dan said.

Well, that got a round of laughter but also elicited a comment right back from Anna, a Hispanic coed from California, very pretty, too, who said, "So, what's keeping you? You'd be providing some entertainment, Dan, think of it that way. And lots better than this movie."

"Yeah, I did it once at school, in high school, it was in the chemistry lab on an afternoon when we didn't have lab. There were two of us guys there and these three girls dared us so... ," Dan told us.

"I did it in a movie theater once, there were three of us girls and well, we were in the back and it was a pretty hot movie," I confessed, "there were two boys who watched us, too, and they started doing it, too."

"I did it in the backseat coming home one night with my parents, I was back there with my boyfriend at the time. I really did have a boyfriend once, you know," Lois, a cute brunette who was a junior majoring in Finance, told the group. Then, she added, "I was at a pool party once, there was all kinds of kids there, maybe ten, fifteen of us, and we all got naked and did it as a group."

"Well, are we all just talk about what we did years ago or are we going to make it happen now?" Mary dared.

"Well, I'm for that," Dan said as he began undoing his belt and loosening his pants.

"Okay, I'm in, too," said Mary as she pulled off her top and reached around to undo her bra which she slid off her arms, then twirled it around and let it fly. She had really nice, firm boobs, probably B-cup and small pink nipples.

Brian now stood up and pulled his tee off then started on his pants as Dan pulled his briefs to the floor. He certainly looked like he needed to masturbate. He was a trim, slender guy but his dick was big, I'd guess seven, maybe more, inches and really pretty, light pink with purplish veins ribbed through it and a nice, smooth, rounded head.

I now had my top and bra off and was pulling down my jeans and as I bent down to do it, Brian, right next to me, pulled his boxers off, releasing his cock with within a few inches of my face. I almost bent forward and kissed it but thought I'd be smarter to just see where all this might go.

"Okay, anybody got any lotion, any lube?" Dan asked and Mary hopped up and was soon back with a bottle of clear, thick liquid that got passed around as we all settled.

Dan and Mary and Brian were on the sofa while I and Lois were on chairs sitting opposite them.

"Any one want to help?" Dan asked, "Except for you, Brian?" he snickered.

I kind of liked Dan and, well, he had a beautiful penis so I moved over to sit in front of him between his legs and took him in both hands to begin masturbating him.

I stroked him for a few minutes as everyone slowly did themselves, then I asked, "Lois, Anna, either of you want a turn on Dan?" and Anna traded places with me as she put one hand around his shaft and the other up over his cock, to rub her palm over the crown on circles.

"Oh, Anna's got the technique," Dan said, "where did you learn that, tell us?"

She laughed and said, "Well, oh, geez, do I dare tell you guys? I'll never hear the last if I do."

Well, you know what that did, right, we all hooted and pressed her for more.

"Okay, but you have to promise to keep it here in the group," she said and we all agreed. "Well, my best girlfriend and I wanted to see a boy do it and we asked my brother. He was a year older and, well, we ended up, um, doing it to him and, well, four of his friends."

We all screamed and made a big deal out of it as Brian asked her how long that went on.

"Um, well, it kind of still does. At least when we're together. And I still do two of his friends when I see them."

"You're a nice girl to have around," Dan said and she replied, "Well, we pretty quickly got the boys to start doing us and then went to oral so it was more a two-way street."

"Brian, you want some help?" Lois asked and his hand immediately fell away as she wrapped her fingers around him and began stroking him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.