A Good Time She'll Never Remember - Cover

A Good Time She'll Never Remember

Copyright© 2012 by comix

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An Older Virgin's first time with her help and a hypnotic therapist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Zoophilia   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Bestiality  

"Well, don't just stand there," Samantha was telling her. "Come on in."

"Thanks," said Heidi. "You're sure I'm not interrupting anything today?"

"I'm sure. I'm glad you decided to come over for a while. It gets lonely around here and James is off tending to the final papers for the sale and I've got to be at the banker's around 4 this evening to give him my signature. Once that's done the sale will be final and I can get back to a 'normal' life again. But then again, what's 'normal' around here?" she laughed.

"I had some free time today and thought it would be nice to visit for a while. We've not had any time together for a long time now and a visit between best friends is always a good cure for lonliness, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is," agreed Samantha. "Would you like something to drink?"

"Yes, I think I would. How about some Pink Lemonade?"

That was all it took.

Heidi walked over to her best friend, took her hand, and the two of them headed towards the bedroom. Once there they both disrobed and fell upon the bed, entangled with each other, groping each other, kissing each other, and generally getting as hot as hell.


Dr. Hawthorne was also as hot as hell, with James sucking on his cock while he occasionally glanced at the flat-screen TV across the room to witness the action between the two women. His viewing angle was perfect and he never even had to take his mouth from the beautiful uncut cock between his own lips.

The two men were in a 69 position, each orally servicing the other, with James pulling his cock down into his throat even as he sucked the loose foreskin of the black cock in his mouth.

Hawthorne's act of sucking off Heidi and ignited his own desires to suck a cock and with James he was getting the chance he'd always wanted. He got James to sit on the sofa and spread his legs the first time, and then he got between them and began by licking the inner thighs, feeling his kinky body hair against his tongue and mouth for the first time. He moved from there to his balls, taking each one into his mouth one at a time, rolling them between his lips and tongue and teeth, gently nibbling on them but never doing anything that would hurt the man. Next he licked around the base of his cock, licking all around it, pulling it from its position close to James' body until he was able to go completely around it with his mouth and tongue, never fully engulfing that cock right then, just licking and mouthing around that iron rod of man meat. Slowly he moved upwards and with one hand fondled his balls and with the other pulled back the excess foreskin, exposing the purplish meat that had, up to then, been hidden in all those folds. Since he was circumsized a foreskin to play with was something of an erotic dream. He'd fantasized about playing with an uncut cock and now he was finally getting his chance.

He watched as he jerked up and down, watching the cock head appear and disappear with each movement, the cock head glistening from the spread of pre cum with each swab of the foreskin, distributing that pre cum up and down over the head. He stuck out his tongue and got his first taste of a black cock and was thrilled to find it quite tasty. The texture of the cock skin was unlike his own cock. It had a velvity feel to it, so soft and yet so masculine.

"Damn!" he thought. "So this is what it feels like to be a cocksucker!"


Heidi pulled Samantha's panties off with one swift jerk, exposing the labia before her. She'd already disrobed herself, letting her best friend get a good look at her cock and pussy for the first.

"This is just beautiful," Samantha stated, as she held Heidi's cock for the first time (at least the first time she could remember).

"Thank you, Sam."

"Can I?" Samantha asked, with a yearning in her eyes and a lust in her heart that she'd never felt before.

"Of course you can."

So Samantha took Heidi's cock into her mouth and began lick and suck the hard organ with all she had. Her lust was growing with each movement of her month and her own pussy was just a pool of liquid waiting to be savored by Heidi, but first she had to get that cock to shoot into her mouth, so she worked up and down, feeling the loose foreskin slide up and over the cock head and then back down the shaft again. On each upstroke she would suck the excess skin into the back of her mouth and partially down the back of her tongue. She didn't have a gag reflex, so when she swallowed nothing happened and she was able to enjoy her oral manipulations all the more.

As Samantha sucked her cock, Heidi sucked on Samantha's nipples and breasts. Both women weren't really endowed with huge breasts, with Heidi's being the smallest, but both enjoyed having their breasts played with and their nipples sucked into a hard erection. Samantha's nipples stood out almost an inch from her breast while Heidi's stood out just a bit more, perhaps an inch and a half. Samantha's nipples were at least an inch in diameter while Heidi's almost covered her aerola fully, leaving only a faint ring of brown around each one. It was like sucking your thumb each time you sucked on Heidi's nipples and that only excited her all the more. For now those nipples were ignored though, as Samantha continued her oral manipulation of Heidi's cock, while playing with her pussy and clitoris with her other hand, which was also covered with the juices leaking from between her legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.