A Good Time She'll Never Remember - Cover

A Good Time She'll Never Remember

Copyright© 2012 by comix

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An Older Virgin's first time with her help and a hypnotic therapist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Zoophilia   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Bestiality  

Heidi had been walking around her apartment all day with a constant erection and she couldn't figure out why. She'd gotten up in the morning with her usual piss-hard and quickly relieved herself. During her shower the erection returned and try as she might it just wouldn't go down. She had to get dressed for work and she was beside herself wondering what she was going to do. After 20 minutes of constant hardness in her panties she realized that she only had one choice.

She went to her dresser and opened the bottom drawer, the one she only rarely used. Inside was her assortment of sex toys - dildoes, bottles of Astroglide and the harness she had only used once before in her life. She quickly fitted it around the bottom part of her body and the erection was pressured into her lower abdomen, where the pressure of the harness would assure that her hard cock wouldn't be seen or even noticed by anyone.

Returning to the bathroom she began applying her makeup, brushed her teeth and combed her hair. She went back to the bedroom, opened her closet and removed the clothes she'd picked out to wear to work today. While she was getting into her bra the phone rang.

"Now who in the hell could that be," She wondered out loud.

"Hello?"

The voice, strangely muffled on the other end, said only two words.

"Pink Lemonade."

For a moment it seemed as though she'd drop the phone, but instead she sat on the edge of her bed and listened to what the voice had to tell her.

"I understand," was all she said and then hung up the phone.

Standing up, she pulled off the pants she'd already put on and removed the harness, her cock springing outward from its confinement once again. Going over to her dresser she opened another drawer and pulled out a long skirt and put it on instead. She headed towards the door, picking up her purse and car keys on the way out. In a few minutes she'd called work and let her supervisor know she was feeling ill and wouldn't be in today and then got in the car, cranked it up, and headed out towards her destination - Samantha's house.


Dr. Hawthorne sat as his desk and looked at the phone he'd just hung up. Across his desk sat James, nodding his approval.

"Do you think this'll work?" James asked.

"I don't see why it wouldn't. They've known each other for quite a long time now and it's not unusual for them to visit each other during the week."

"I know. It's just that it's totally unexpected. Heidi's supposed to be at work today and Samantha's got plans of her own. She's supposed to meet with the banker today and sign the final papers to see that land and I'm sure she doesn't want to miss that."

"I've already taken care of that, as well," Hawthorne replied. "I've given her a command to call and cancel all her appointments for the day and to expect company for most of the day."

"Are we going over there?"

"Why would we? Didn't you put up all those cameras in the house?"

"Yes. You know I did."

"Then all we have to do is sit here and watch, or did you want to participate once again?"

James sat and squirmed in his seat. What he'd really like to do was be there to fuck each of them and to personally as they satisfied each other, but he'd be contented to sit and watch with Hawthorne today. He really didn't have a choice in the matter. This was Hawthorne's call and he had to admit that he was curious on just how well the two ladies would do without anyone there to interrupt the activities. He looked at his watch again. In about 30 minutes Heidi would arrive and the show would then get started.


Unknown to James, Dr. Hawthorne had his own agenda for the day. His encounter with Heidi in his office that day with all of them there, had kindled a thirst that just wouldn't go away and today he was planning to quench that thirst. James was to be the object of his desires today, but James didn't know it and, if things worked out as he'd planned, he never would, either.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.