A Good Time She'll Never Remember
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by comix

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An Older Virgin's first time with her help and a hypnotic therapist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Zoophilia   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Bestiality  

James sat and watched as Buster got into position and, with a flick of his hips, planted his cock into her vagina. Once the warmth completely encompassed him he started humping in ernest. His movements became a blur as he pistoned in and out with such force that Samantha was almost pushed forward and onto her face from each impact. His weight alone was a burden on her back, yet she kept her arms stiff and her legs locked into place and withstood the brutal assault, only wimpering her longings, practically begging her canine lover to bury his shaft into her as deep as he could. She pushed back into each thrust, doing her best to get as much of that cock into her and as deep into her as she could get it. The tip brushed against her cervix with each thrust yet it never penetrated into it.

Her eyes were closed as the canine fucking continued, and her mouth hung open and her tongue was just beyond her teeth, but not quite hanging out of her mouth. Her breath came in gasps and she shook her head back and forth, her hair moving around her head with each movement.

'Yeeeeeessssssssssssssssss," she stammered, finally becoming vocal. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Her body was literally shaking with each thrust Buster made into her.

"I'm cumming..." she screamed for the first time and then her body stiffened and went rigid for a few minutes as her climax completely overcame her. She shook with each contraction of her cunt against the canine cock and then she stiffened once more and this time it was because Brutus was shooting his load into her for the first time that night. His knot had not penetrated her this time, having lodged just outside her lips and his canine cum was beginning to leak our and stream down her legs. Once again she climaxed and this time pulled completely off the cock. It twitched and throbbed as the final jets of his climax was scattered all over her butt and the floor beneath her. Once she was off that cock she collapsed onto the floor, her arms and legs finally giving out. She lay there and gasped, trying to catch her breath for the first time since first being drilled.

James sat there and realized for the first time that he'd also shot his load, and had never even touched himself. His cock was still hard and his cum lay splattered on the floor in front of him and there was a watery stream still leaking down his shaft and balls.

He cleaned himself up and got up, crossed the room, helped Samantha get up and then led her back to her bed. Once there he whispered into her ear once again.

"Samantha, you now have a desire to suck my cock and to swallow the load I'm about to give you. Once you finish you'll get into your gown again, return to bed and go back to sleep. You'll wake up in the morning and not remember a thing that happened tonight, is that clear?"

"Yes."

"Good. Once you get done I'll clean you up first and there will be nothing remaining here in the room to remind you of anything. Now, suck my cock, my dear."

She got off the bed and went over to him, kneeling before his spread legs and grabbed the limp organ hanging there. With one hand she began to jack his cock, pulling his abundant foreskin up and down his stalk, uncovering and covering his cock head with each stroke. With her other hand she massaged his balls, feeling them gently rolling between her fingers. His cock expanded rapidly, even after shooting off just a short time ago, and it grew to fill her hand completely and once fully engorged her fingers no longer touched each other around his girth. With a final pull of the loose foreskin down his cockstalk, exposing the cock head once again, she lowered her head, opened her mouth, and fully engulfed his cock all the way down to his wiry pubic hairs, her nose brushing against those hairs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.