A Good Time She'll Never Remember - Cover

A Good Time She'll Never Remember

Copyright© 2012 by comix

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An Older Virgin's first time with her help and a hypnotic therapist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Zoophilia   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Bestiality  

Samantha couldn't imagine what she'd done to make her crotch ache so much. She couldn't remember doing anything to her body that would justify such a hurt between her legs. Her muscles not only ached but were sore, as though she'd spent a lot of time with them stretched wide open for all to see. But she didn't have anyone to whom to show her body. She'd never had a boyfriend, never even let any man touch her there, on her most secret place of places. That evening, while soaking in a tub of scented hot water, she rubbed between her legs to try to ease that ache but nothing she did seemed to help. It felt almost like something should be there. Something that was needed to be there to ease that ache she was feeling.

She just had no idea what that something would be, and that really bothered her.

As she got out of the draining tub and began to rub her body dry with the towel, she reached between her legs and pushed a finger up inside of her vagina, something she'd never even considered doing before. She'd never felt the need to do such a thing. This time though her finger seemed to ease the ache a little bit, but she didn't really notice it. The probing was more or less just a simple examination of her body to see if she could detect something out of order, but nothing brushed against her finger so she withdrew it, washed her hand, and finished drying off. Afterwards she brushed her teeth, combed and dried her wet hair and then went into her bedroom and got her gown on and sat on the edge of the bed.

There were a couple of flashes in the back of her mind, but nothing that lasted too long and they were soon forgotten. She got up and went back to the bathroom and took her sleeping pill and returned to bed, turning off the light beside the bed and then lying down and pulling the covers up around her breasts. She was sleeping in no time.


By the time her bedroom door opened she was long out from the drugs. Unknown to her the pills she'd taken had been laced with something to put her into a deep sleep, so by the time James stood by her bed she was practically unconscious.

Slowly he pulled the covers off her body and smoothed his hand over her silk-covered breasts, causing her nipples to go rigid and stand out boldly. Once they were hard he pinched each one and massaged her breasts at the same time. Slowly he began to unbutton the buttons that ran down the front of her gown and in a short time it lay open, spread out on each side of her body, fully exposing not only her smallish breasts with those beautiful nipples, but also her vulva and the lips of her vagina. She now kept her pussy hair trimmed to a short length. Reaching to her legs he gently pushed them apart and stuck one of his fingers into her cavity, feeling the wetness already starting to accumulate there. Leaning over he placed his mouth on her right breast and began to twirl his tongue around the aroused nipple, slowly nibbling it to and even more rigid state.

"Ooooohhhhhh," escaped Samantha's mouth as the sucking continued.

James stood up and got out of his clothing, having already gotten rid of his underwear before coming over. All he had on was a pair of pants and a t-shirt, along with a pair of flip flops on his feet. In only moments he stood before her completed naked, his cock having already sprung to an erect state and was as hard as he'd ever been before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.