A Good Time She'll Never Remember - Cover

A Good Time She'll Never Remember

Copyright© 2012 by comix

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - An Older Virgin's first time with her help and a hypnotic therapist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Zoophilia   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Bestiality  

While we waited we gave commands for Heidi to suck each of us off and she did one hell of a job at it, too. Apparently it wasn't the first blowjobs she'd ever given cause she got Dr. Hawthorne to shoot his load in record time.

Or it might have been due to what he'd just witnessed. Who actually knew?

When it came to my turn I had Heidi get on her knees and suck on my balls while I got Samantha to suck my cock like she'd already done back at ther house. I'll tell you this, for an old woman, and a previous virgin, she had gotten cock sucking down to a tee and before I realized it, I was shooting my load into her mouth and she swallowed it all and didn't let a drop escape her sucking mouth.

This woman was going to be hot for cock for some time, and I felt a bit bad that it had to be done under hypnosis, but I was afraid of what might happen if I tried to do this without getting her under first. It was a shame that she'd never remember any of this, and neither would Heidi for all I knew.

Once I was through with Samantha it was Dr. Hawthorne's turn with Heidi and she laid back on the sofa and the good Doc got his rocks off again, this time inside of her, jerking her uncut cock as he fucked her. Once he'd deposited another load into her he surprised me and leaned over and took her cock into his mouth and sucked like a pro! He bobbed up and down, played with the foreskin and just generally sucked that cock until it erupted in his mouth and, like Samantha had earlier, not a single drop of cum escaped his mouth. Once he finished he stood up and looked at me.

"What?" he asked.

"I never knew you swung both ways, doc."

"I don't."

"Could have fooled me there, doc."

"I don't know what came over me, but it looked so good and felt so good in my hand as I fucked her, I just decided to do it and the rest is history."

"I'll say."

"You should try it sometime, James. You'd be surprised how good it felt in my mouth and, personally, I might just do it again the next time she's in my office. Not that she'll remember it though." He laughed at his own little joke, but then again I joined him, too.

Finally Brutus pulled out of Samantha's pussy and walked to the other side of the room, laid down and proceeded to clean himself off. His cock was still somewhat hard, but was diminishing with each swath of his tongue.

"You think he can get it up again?" I asked the doc.

"I'm not sure. I've never been around dogs as they mated. Are you planning to try again?"

"Yes. I thought that since we have them both here, why not let him fuck Heidi as well."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.