A Good Time She'll Never Remember - Cover

A Good Time She'll Never Remember

Copyright© 2012 by comix

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An Older Virgin's first time with her help and a hypnotic therapist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Zoophilia   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Bestiality  

Heidi pulled into the driveway only minutes before James said the trigger. She wasn't expected today and in fact wanted to surprise Samantha by asking her to go to dinner with her. She got out of her car and approached the porch and was about to assend the steps when her cell phone chimed. Looking at her caller ID she was surprised to see it was her doctor's office. She turned away from the house and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Is this Heidi Waters?" the female voice asked.

"Yes, it is. Who am I talking to?"

"Ms Waters, this is the doctor's office calling to remind you of your appointment this afternoon, at 4:30. Will you still be able to make it?"

"Damn. I'd forgotten all about it." She looked at her watch and saw that she could still make it if she left right now. "Yes, I'll be there."

"Good. We'll be expecting you then."

Looking back towards the house she realized the dinner date would have to wait till later, and she returned to her car, started it and backed out of the driveway and headed towards her appointment. If she'd looked in the window by the door she would've been shocked to see the spectacle of James and Samantha locked in place, with James' cock penetrating deeply into her best friend.


Back inside the house James was indeed pushing his hard cock into Samantha once again. He still marveled at how good her snatch felt around his rod and he pumped into her several more times before pulling out and calling for Buster to come over.

"Buster. Eat."

Again, the familiar wording that the dog loved to hear. Instantly his tongue was deep within the gaping hole left from where James' cock had once been. He pushed as far into her as he could and curled his tongue to gather all the juices he could get to. His tail was wagging a mile-a-minute as he did so and his cock was slowly emerging from the sheath poised below his belly. Once it was fully enlarged, hanging from his pushed back sheath, it reached it's full length of just short of 10 inches, not counting his knot that is. That knot was slowly expanding now that it was exposed and in no time it was the size of a golf ball and getting larger, with his pre cum alredy dripping from the tip of his cock, leaving a small puddle on the floor beneath him.

While James wants to see Buster sink his canine cock into Samantha at that moment, he decides to wait a bit. Once he's decided on that he knows that the dog is going to need some release so he reaches beneath the animal and takes his cock into his hand and begins to jerk him off. The canine pre cum is dripping profusely and filling his hand with each stroke. He never knew just how messy a dog can be when he's cumming and unloading his sperm into his bitch. He's about to find out though.

After only a half dozen strokes the cock erupts with one of the largest blasts of cum James has ever seen. The shot easily covers a distance almost twice as long as his body, with the canine cum landing on the front of the sofa, a good 3 feet away! Two more shots hit the furniture before James is able to grab his shirt and cover the area. After all, he still doesn't want to leave something to find later and makes a mental note to get the furniture cleaned up as soon as he can.

"Down, Buster."

Once the command was given Buster moved back as he'd been trained to do. He went back to his favorite spot and began to clean himself up.

James also got up and went to the bathroom and got a couple of towels and the Lysol disinfectant spray. He wiped up the excess canine cum and then daubed the front of the soft, making sure to get as much of the mess cleaned up as he could. Since Samantha regularly used the Lysol all around the house he knew she'd never notice it.

Once he was sure the spot was cleaned up he returned to the sofa and sat alongside Samantha. He stroked her hair and pulled it back from her face. She was covered with sweat but her heartbeat had slowed down to a normal pace once again, so he began to talk to her.

"Samantha, can you hear me?"

"Yes," came the groggy reply.

"Good. I want you to do exactly as I tell you. Do you understand?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.