A Good Time She'll Never Remember
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by comix

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An Older Virgin's first time with her help and a hypnotic therapist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Zoophilia   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Bestiality  

The moan that escaped from Samantha's lips was music to James' ears. She closed her eyes, let her head fall back against the sofa and opened her mouth in one long moan.

James sat there and watched as Buster attacked the piece of flesh with is elongated tongue, dipping deep and drawing out all of her juices, which he quickly swallowed and dug in for more.

While Buster was busy down below James reached over and pinched her nipples, bringing the to a state of hardness she'd never experienced before, causing little gasps of pain between the moans of pleasure from the oral manipulation of her pussy. Next he leaned over and popped one of the rock hard buds into his mouth, teasing it between his teeth, causing more moans of pleasure with each nip. He sucked each nipple into his mouth and rolled his tongue around them, savoring his first taste of her feminine flesh.

Reluctantly he pulled his mouth off her tit flesh and sat back to enjoy watching Buster devour her. He watched as she raised her hips off the sofa, trying to push her mound onto the dog's snout, trying to pull that long, talented tongue deeper into her cavity.

"Buster. Back!"

The dog pulled back, lashing out at the last moment to get one final taste of the treasure trove before him. He retreated to the other side of the room and lay there, waiting to be called back for more, but his wait would be longer than the animal could have anticipated, because now James was going to have his turn with this woman he'd lusted after for over 40 years.

He got on his knees and looked at the open hole before him, still glistening from the combination of her own flowing juices and the saliva of Buster's lashings. He reached out and place his hands on either side of her vaginal opening, widening it even farther and dropped his head between those fleshy legs, poking out his tongue and tasting her juices for the first time, as he licked the outside of her labia for the first time. He felt her shiver with the first contact of his tongue.

With each lick his cock got harder and longer, until it reached it's full engourged length of 9 inches, and then, once it reached the full extension, his foreskin still covered his cock head and still had at least an inch of flapping skin overhanging his organ.

Finally he pushed his tongue in as far as he could, still holding her labia with each hand and pulling it further and further apart, creating an opening that would almost fit his whole hand, should he decided to push it into her. But he had another thing he wanted to put into her first, and it wasn't his talented tongue. However, that would wait. He wanted to enjoy his oral devouring first. He wanted to make sure he'd swallowed as much of her mature juices as he could, He wanted to be the first man to take her to heights she'd never dreamed possible. Yes, he would be the first, and perhaps the last, to give her the release she'd always dreamed of, but had never been able to do with only her fingers and her dildoes had taken her before, but had never gotten the desired results.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.