Sex Education Workshop
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Chrissy has been given a new assignment to deliver a six hour block of instruction to students in East Riding. The materials seemed a little odd with the dildos and condoms and the varied lubricants. It had been only four years since she had delivered her last class in sex education and it seemed as though things had changed quite a bit. It might be a very interesting day after all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School  

SEX EDUCATION PRACTICE DUMMY

Chrissy Jones was pushed into the sex education cycle because her students had all written such glowing reports about the professional standards of her all-day workshops.

In retrospect, it was really quite amusing because she was certain that the supervisory staff would be dismayed at her "hands on" instructional methods.

Her immediate boss, Mr. Prodhard gave her his full support and was firmly behind her, especially when she bent over his desk at lunch breaks. In addition to her Sex Education responsibility, she had been appointed to counsel the 16 and 17 year old students as they were exposed to the stresses of fast approaching adulthood.

It was almost time for her late afternoon session with young Mr. Todd. He had been a top notch student in her Sex Education Workshop and she had taken upon herself to tutor him in the many unusual sex practices he would come into contact with in real life. He was an apt pupil and applied himself with vigor to her varied exercises.

Although he was only 17 and a bit "wet behind the ears", young Todd was a large lad and was endowed with a fine specimen of a male appendage. Chrissy had been experimenting with his training needs for the last few months and he was always "up for it" with very little down time.

As soon as he came into her office, Chrissy locked the door and pulled Todd over to her sofa.

Before he realized what was happening, she had his pants unzipped and his cock was standing up straight as an arrow as she stroked his shaft in a tender, teasing manner. She gave his cock her full attention and laughed as she watched the pre-cum ooze from his purple tinted pee slit in its head.

Chrissy felt the smooth leather jacket he still was wearing rub in a tantalizing dance of temptation across her fully aroused nipples.

Todd was inflamed with passionate desire and wanted only one thing.

He pulled the hem of Chrissy's dress to her waist and slipped his hand beneath the elastic of her frilly girly panties. They were already soaking and he snorted in derision at her slutty submission.

"You are one hot number Miss!"

His thought was punctuated by the sound of his hand slapping her naked white rump with startling severity.

"Oh my God! You can't spank me. I am the teacher. No, go ahead. Give it to me good. I am a bad girl and I deserve it. Make me take it, you bad boy."

Chrissy's pussy juices were spilling into the crack of her bum. She drenched the boy's hand and gasped when he pushed two of his fingers inside her slit.

"I'm burning up, Todd. I can't wait. Stick it in deep. Please do it now."

She could see the young man looking intently at her naked posterior. She felt totally humiliated but it was a fantastic turn-on for her.

"Please, Miss, I just want to play with your little brown eye a bit more. Do you mind waiting just a bit?"

She felt him exploring her tight little anus and it was a bit scary and new to her.

"No! But I guess I am going to have to," she answered with a trace of petulance in her shaking voice.

Chrissy shuddered as he explored her tight little pucker hole. She pushed her pelvis down hard and let Todd push two of his fingers deep inside her pussy. She was hot and dripping with female juices. Her mouth was wide open and dripping wet with saliva. Chrissy held Todd in her fist and jerked his cock harder and harder.

She could smell the wonderful scent of his dirty leather jacket and the aroma of male sex made her sphincter go into a beautiful spasm of opening and closing around his inquisitive finger.

Todd calmed her down and stroked her long silky hair covering her face. He slowly pulled his fingers from her pussy and her ass hole and listened to the sounds she made in submissive protest. He was driven now to insert his urgent cock into her wet and sloppy cunt.

Chrissy knew she was a terrible slut to be prostrating her body before the randy boy but her need was far too great for her to think of such niceties now. Todd grabbed at her blouse and opened it to expose the firmness of her mature breast. Her aroused nipples stood up like joyful martyrs waiting for their fate. Her pupil rolled them and pulled on them with absolute possessiveness.

Todd knew he had to shove it in without any further delay. His cock was stiff and hot with desire. His balls felt they with bursting with molten lava. His sense of urgency flowed through his body making his ass muscles clench in anticipation.

He flipped her onto her stomach and cleared all her clothing away from the field of combat. Todd eyed her luscious bum. Her flimsy girly panties were stuck deep in the middle of her crack.

"Oh Miss, your ass is so special. It is so very round and toned. You stick out there nicer than any other girl. Please let me put it in there real soon."

Chrissy giggled and told Todd to get back to business and get his "thing" up deep in her pussy.

She tried to turn over but Todd knelt on top of her squirming ass and held her hips in place as he ground his rock-hard cock and balls deep into her brown eye.

Chrissie moaned and made a series of wild little sounds as she felt her ass lifted up for her anal impalement. She knew it was too late to reverse things now. They were out of control and she was going to have to take it good and deep. The mature school teacher was excited and relaxed to open up her private tight real channel. Her legs were shaking in a combination of fear and anticipation.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.