In a Secret Garden
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2012 by Stultus

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A divorced man's love luck slowly begins to change for the better, once he finds his own secret garden and prepares for a happier future while dark clouds of danger threaten all around him. Will his new lovers also find that this is the role that they've been waiting their lives for? A long novel length Romance/Mystery/Adventure EOTW story with lots of codes used, mostly involving erotic D/s role-playing between consenting adults. Slow... but much sex!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Lesbian   Post Apocalypse   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Needles   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

I'd hate to admit it, but we wasted a pretty big chunk of the next two days before Amy and I gave up and quit the search for finding an entry into the final chambers for now ... and we just admitted defeat and handed over the entire project to our resident contractor, Jason who certainly understood mechanics better than we ever would.

Besides, we still couldn't even figure out how to get the downstairs electricity turned on and that was starting to drive me nuts.


"Of course you couldn't get the power turned on!" Jason kindly explained as if he was discussing physics to a small child. "This is where those solar panels were feeding their power to. This cavern and everything in it, was almost entirely off the main grid! The roof mounted solar cells originally ran down here, to the generator room and that stack of storage batteries over here on the eastern wall. For backup, the system relied upon a propane generator, fueled by those tanks upstairs whose piping we couldn't trace. When the owner died, and the house shut down upstairs, things stayed running quietly and smoothly down here, for months probably, maybe even a year or so, until the vandals stole all the solar electrical wiring for the copper and eventually the propane tank down here and the main tanks upstairs under the lawn ran dry. No gas, no power!"

"So, maybe the door then is electrically powered? Perhaps even a voice recognition microchip that releases the security locks? There's certain no key."

"It's all part of the private grid circuit, almost certainly. Now that you filled the propane tanks upstairs, I'll just have to manually turn a valve down here to get the flow going down here into the 'ready' storage tank again and then I can restart the generator. In about an hour, if we're lucky!"

It wasn't quite that simple, but he got the generator running and lights on in less than two. Getting the solar panels flowing juice back down here, instead onto the upstairs electrical grid would be something of a project but Jason thought that with a bit of help from the solar guru Lumpy, that this could be fixed also in another day or two.

DD was paranoid and suspicious, but also smart. Most grow operations are discovered either because of second hand exhaust emissions (the grow cavern here had an intricate series of carbon air filters and pumps that scrubbed and then forced the formerly pot laden humid exhaust into other deeper and smaller caverns below us), or because they used an unusually suspicious amount of electricity. A residence using enough electricity to supply a factory will attract unwanted attention! By being entirely self-sufficient, DD could have continued to have evaded law enforcement attention for years, if not forever, but loose lips had warned and enticed his competitors to strike instead. The cavern also appeared to be neat and clean, with no visible toxic molds from the humidity or the heat lamps to be found anywhere I'd searched.

As for the pot growing operation, the hydroponic tanks would need to be cleaned out of course before using again, even for mundane purposes, but Garry had guesstimated that with such an efficient growing environment, that the late drug dealer was growing and distributing millions of dollars worth of product at a time. Easily ten million dollars a year, if not twenty. This grow room was that potentially productive. In fact after some quiet research he had determined that this was undoubtedly the single largest indoor drug growing operation that law enforcement had ever discovered (or not, in our case). A fairly similar site in Kentucky had been smaller and likely less efficient than this, and its operator when caught admitted to sales of over twelve million dollars a year!

No, I had zero intention of restarting DD's particular farming habits, but a superb first class hydroponic operation like this one could still be expanded further. There was room for a few more long rows of tanks, and sooner than we'd like there were going to be a lot of very hungry people upstairs that would need to be fed. This grow room just might be able to provide for at least some of our needs and I'd need to get it operational as soon as possible.

With the lights and power now on, I was able to finally get a comprehensive look at the entire cavern room, but didn't really note anything of significance that we'd missed with our flash lights in the previous days. It was by far the biggest room of the complex, roughly rectangular in size and about sixty yards long, fifteen yards wide and perhaps eight or ten yards high at the irregular natural stone ceiling. Nearly all of this cavern was filled with long hydroponic tanks and things were a bit cramped and 'friendly', but there was room for perhaps another long row of plant tanks, or two.

To the western sides was a pair of small alcove rooms, the larger one for the propane generator and the various power switches, alternators and circuit breakers from where external utility electricity and the original solar powered panels had fed their electric lines into the underground power grid. All of this would now need rewiring but already I was getting an idea or two about how to improve the Secret Garden. A long double bank of storage batteries, all now low drained out, lined the floors and shelves within the alcove. In theory, all extra produced electricity surplus to current demands should be flowing into the batteries, just like in a hybrid automobile, for reuse later, especially at night after the solar system had become inactive. This system would need updating and improving as well, but that's what my friend Lumpy did a living! He could make this nice residential system and upgrade to commercial standards ... assuming I could now find a nice stack of DD's cash to pay for it!

In a slightly smaller natural alcove right next to the generator room was bulk supplies for supporting the huge hydroponic operation, mostly sacks of chemicals and one gallon to up to even 55-gallon drums of liquid fertilizers and nutrients. No seeds however, I guess DD kept those elsewhere.

At the northeast corner was a large industrial sink (again something else that could never have made it down the steep stairs we'd taken down. There was a hundred gallon white plastic storage tank with an electric pump to feed pristine cool water from the aquifer beneath us. A long hose then could be used to gravity feed water into the various plant tanks. This appeared to be a pretty reliable system good for many long years in the future but I made a quick note to add a manual hand-pump too, just for additional reliability.

The cavern wall to the south was more or less solid but appeared to have several small drainage holes for runoff and the bottom, as the entire floor appeared to slope gently southwards this way as well. The wall here didn't feel as natural and at a closer look much of the bottom part of this wall appeared to be concrete, painted over to more resemble the natural stone. This strongly suggested that probably another natural cavern room was in this direction but that it had been largely sealed off for security reasons. Probably this nearby unused cavern was too small or narrow for effective use for this grow operation. It did suggest to me that later, in the future, this extra space (and more caverns beyond) could be dug out and enlarged for expansion. I made another note for myself to buy Jason a few jackhammers and a truckload of picks and shovels. Worse come to worst, we (or our children) could do it all the old fashioned hard way ... or use this for some suitable hard labor for our captured enemies or other prisoners, ala ancient Egypt or even Roman ... off to the quarries!

Sometimes the more things change, the more they stay the same. In any case, this exhausted my closer inspection of the great cavern grow room.

Now at last I turned my attention to this last final secured doorway. With power restored, the gates to the hallowed halls of Moria swung open for me at my first recitation of mellon and the very last secrets of the Secret Garden were revealed to me at long last. I was alone, perhaps foolishly, but I wanted to see it all and have a good long and hard think about what I was going to do with DD's inheritance.

Now I was the new Dwarf Lord (despite being over six feet in height) and new King Under the Mountain ... and if young Lucy was even half correct, our Secret Garden was going to be not only our salvation but the only hope for many others. That was a lot of responsibility to bear, confidence 'improvement' or not.

I was also sure that DD kept other nastier and more unpleasant secrets back behind his ultimate sanctum sanctorum, and if I could help it, I wanted to spare the women from the horrors I was rather certain that this last secret refuge would undoubtedly contain, but despite our protests, they came anyway. It was going to be a party ... what sort of wine goes well with relocating stacked moldy corpses?


Everyone knows from watching CSI that if you find a plastic tarp in your newly discovered secret room, that it likely contains the partially decayed body of the previous owner's murdered spouse who was strangled to death and dismembered with a rusty bread knife before the body was dumped down here in the hidden basement and then the trapdoor covered with cheap carpet before the killer fled to Alabama to live in a trailer. I'm pretty sure we've all seen that episode. Sordid ... and probably screwy enough to be the subject of a Carl Hiaasen novel.

The first look into Moria was fairly mundane and even boring. A fairly normal hallway with doors to the right and left. Feeble electric lighting down the hallway showed that the walls and floors here were all concrete. Probably here the natural cavern had been little more than small stream once, widened out by DD for storage expansion. The doors were all shut and locked. We had no keys but did have Jason's titanium crowbar that popped the deadbolt locks out with rather minimal effort, but the locks were all there for a good reason.

"And all they found down there was an empty cask of Amontillado. For the love of God, Montresor!" Jason drolly replied as we looked into the first room on the left, which appeared to be DD's private office where he handling his drug business. It was just a plain metal desk, probably bought at surplus and two four drawer filing cabinets ... and large black plastic tarp that covered over something in the corner of the room.

"For the love of God, Montresor!" Amy immediately replied. Trust my beloved English major to know Edgar Allan Poe nearly entirely from memory.

"Yes," Jason said, "for the love of God!"

"But to these words I hearkened in vain for a reply. I grew impatient. I called aloud – 'Fortunato! Fortunato!'" Amy laughed.

I still didn't think finding a likely dead body was all that funny, at the moment, and so with more determination than sense, I stepped forward and flung off the black plastic tarp. No, it actually wasn't a body (at least not here), but instead it was a pallet of money.

Well, no ... not a real full pallet stacked with money, that would have just been insane billionaire level crazy money (a pallet of money is in actually one hundred million dollars) This was only about a quarter loaded ... so instead a mere twenty-six million dollars, and a good bit of extra change. This was just more than a little disturbing.

"Holy shit! Please tell me that stack's for real and DD didn't have a side operation involving a printing press?" Garry gasped, giving the top couple of bricks of cash a good meaningful fondle.

"Don't even joke about that! The last few months have been too fucked up for words and one more heartbreak like that would about finish me. Goddamn it oh so fucking very much! My wonderful ladies have been stripping and sucking for the last few months to keep our broke asses solvent all the while we were sleeping right over DD's petty cash stash!"

"Then you won't want to see the next room then..." Lori stuttered in shock, "because the dwarven money pit still exists too, his throne room where I found the two small coins. Looks like I didn't even dent the top of pile!" Lori had been searching DD's desk while the rest of us had been fondling the stacks of the druglord's cash and she'd found a keyring right in the top lap drawer. Impatiently, she'd used it to unlock the next door on the left wall, next to this office.

She wasn't joking. This was a hottub sized pond in the natural stone floor covered deep as far as my fingers could penetrate with old gold and silver coins. Mostly US circulated pre-1964 90% coin silver, but enough gold quarter and half eagles and not a few double eagles as well. There were also quite a bit of old Mexican silver pesos and other international 'junk bullion'. Stuff that's cheap and easy to get for just about the current spot price of the precious metals market. Stuff you can buy literally by the mint bag full, or by the pound. Heck there are dealers on eBay that can and will sell you hundreds of pounds of this sort of stuff and even deliver it to your doorstep! Knowing DD, that's probably what he did, along with a few discrete trips to local and out of town coin shops.

Considering the way the silver and gold markets have skyrocketed these last few years, this was probably a larger glittering fortune here at our feet than the stacks of bundled Jeffersons, Grants and Franklins.

I immediately had the humorous notion that DD had the right (if rather dwarven) idea all along. Certain that big stack of bundled dead presidents (and Franklin) wasn't going to be worth more than just toilet paper by this time next year, if not much sooner. All of that paper needed to be turned into something useful (and tangible), and another few thousand bits and pieces of precious metal certainly wouldn't go to waste. And if Lori was even halfway right, a real hoot to fuck upon!

I left Lori with Garry in the dwarven throne room with its big money pit and the two of them were already shedding clothes fast even before I went to check out the rest of the underground complex. The limestone walls also carried their voices quite clearly, even if Lori wasn't quite screaming 'Yes, fuck me harder!'

Note to self: when things get calmer around here, an orgy in the money pit would be really, really cool! I was already wanting to plant my ass into his carved stone chair and think deep thoughts. It seemed like the ultimate meditation chamber.

The two rooms across the hall from the office and DD's private throne room contained mostly storage. A few file cabinets of things that were probably moot and old history even when DD was ruling his underworld, and half empty shelves and dusty boxes of storage. From the looks of it mostly overflow and spare parts for the grow tanks. Extra lights, a couple of crates of guns, the usual stuff. Oh, and several bags of ultra-potent marijuana seeds, genetically selected for top THC production by some biologist in Amsterdam, from the looks of the labels. I didn't have a use for that at the moment but I kept the sacks upon the shelves. Nothing was going to go do waste, at least right now.

The guns were fairly mundane, but I had to admit that they might be useful. Two crates of AK-47's, maybe straight from the factory. Czech, we thought. Kathy thought these were somewhat better quality than the typical Chinese or Romanian crap. Good enough for minimally trained civilians fighting for their families survival I thought. Well, in any case this was twenty less guns I'd need to buy.

The last room at the end, right where the hallways turned suddenly to the right, and east, was the largest, with a double-sized doorway on the west wall corner that opened into a large 'L' shaped room. It didn't contain much. A pair of hand-dollies, a hydraulic-lift pallet jack, and a few shrink-wrapped bags of old export product that hadn't made delivery before DD's death and a few pallets of hydroponic supplies that hadn't been taken out into the main cavern grow room or its storage. Over 90% empty, I had little doubts that we could utilize this storage space

With no other rooms to search, Amy and I were left with a long wide passageway that went due east. There was no way that any of this equipment had come down the steep stone steps from the house upstairs. There had to be hidden back door, large enough to admit at least pallet sized objects. Being loaded with more money than was healthy for anyone, DD had probably hired the best construction engineer available, someone who had specialized in secret doors, to hide this entrance too, and I wasn't the least disappointed.

Surprisingly, this side hidden entrance emerged outside nearly exactly at ground level, built into the very cliff of the base of our hill, by the very open field that my former teammates and I had played our holiday scrimmage game for fun. Like the Moria door, this one was cunningly concealed and utilized an electronic lock system. I could open and close it now from the inside and later, while making my own exhaustive examination of DD's desk, I found an electronic encrypted key unit, much like a normal car lock that would fit on a keychain, and with a change of fresh batteries we now had full delivery access to our own private underworld.

No, I didn't find the bodies of all of the poor unfortunate laborers and the engineering contractors that had built (or rather enlarged and optimized these caverns) over six years ago, but a mundane internet search of some names associated with some of the original design blueprints I found later in his office revealed that each of the four names involved had died shortly after this project was completed, very accidentally like. Fires mostly, very suspicious ones too. DD hadn't wanted any copies of the blueprints for his Secret Garden loose in the wild for anyone else to stumble into later. The poor workers, a lot like their Egyptian tomb building ancestors, undoubtedly received more direct dispatches to the afterlife.

I'm glad I never found a trace of their bodies. I just couldn't have ever really enjoyed myself down here in the caverns ever again knowing exactly how many people DD had murdered to fulfill his dream ambition. Things had been so weird recently that I was beginning to think that I was living in a Carl Hiaasen novel.


With the last mystery of the Secret Garden now unveiled, it was time for one serious ass pow-wow to decide now exactly what we were going to do with it all. Garry and I assembled all of the women and we held a meeting downstairs in Thrór's throne room that afternoon. We scavenged up some chairs and stacked them around the money pit and I planted my ass right onto DD's carved stone throne. It just seemed appropriate.

"Ok, order of business number one. First and foremost in the absence of any other lawful successors or claimants to the throne, I hereby declare myself to be Lord Kurt, King Under the Mountain. Hear my words and tremble!"

My lovers and friends, I'm sad to say, just all gave the finger and a loud wet raspberry of derision.

"So acknowledged by one and all by acclimation." I proclaimed, ignoring their humorous abuse. "My first decree hereby is for everyone to get starkers and let's fuck in the money pit, but the execution of this command is deferred until the rest of this meeting is completed." Ah, there was more than a bit of disappointment there!

The actual purpose for this meeting to establish the guidelines for the next more important meeting, and we got sidetracked pretty fast, and even with Amy keeping notes I'm not sure much really got accomplished over the next half an hour until Kathy gave up with disgust and started shucking off her clothes.

"Fuck this meeting. Someone come fuck me, and quickly! That gold and silver on my ass is going to be cold ... but damn it's making me hot right now!" No one needed much encouragement after that!

I actually hadn't enjoyed Lori's favors much up to this point. The timing really hadn't been right for serious group play anyway as Kathy had just now regained most of her former physical strength and was ready (especially mentally) for a good gangbang. She wasn't quite going to get one now, but Garry and I gave her enough attention to keep a smile on her face for the rest of the evening. As for Lori, she was actually a pretty damned good fuck, and fun to screw to as well. Yes, those are really two separate and distinct things. She could (and did) things with her vaginal wall muscles that were not to be believed and she was deliciously flexible.

"Part of the family now?" Lori whispered into my ear some time much later while we were nuzzled up in a corner of the money pit, cold and frankly rather uncomfortable, but feeling entirely pleased with ourselves. Anne-Marie was cleaning up inside of Lori's cunt while Kathy and Amy were enjoying a long overdue sixty-nine. They were loud, wet and enjoying every moment of it. Garry was switching sides, alternating asses and cunts but he'd already cum twice and only staying hard because he was still peaking on just the thought of fucking on top of at least ten million dollars worth of coins. Real bullion market value, not face value of course. We'd tried to take a vague count of just what was in this pit, or even how deep it went and gave up pretty quickly. The only real answer seemed to be 'a lot'. It was one hell of a serious fortune, worth maybe even more than the quarter pallet of cash next door in DD's office.

Eventually when everyone was more or less sated, we at length determined upon a few finalized decisions. We'd decided that since several of our future plans depended rather directly upon our friend Larry, and his alternative energy business, that we'd make the Lump a full partner, along with his wife Ella. We'd also include Jason as a full partner as well. He'd earned it, not to mention that he already knew about our secret anyway. Gabe and Kristin were both really too young for this sort of responsibility, besides Jason had already agreed to accept the former gang member as his assistant, and junior partner in training. We trusted them both, but they'd have enough things to do 'outside' to keep them occupied without giving them any extra worries. Same with our other neighbor, Larry Collins, the retired biology teacher. I had other more important plans for him, assuming he was interested. As for my mom, no one trusted her with so much as a burned out match! I wasn't going to tell her squat!

Mark and Courtney posed something of a dilemma. While no one trusted the vapid blonde teenager much (if at all), Mark had been extremely helpful to us in a great many ways, and we had something of a debt owed to him as a result of our recent dead body dump. But like Gabe, any involvement he'd have with our project would involve external matters upstairs. So we decided to compromise for now. We'd let him be fully aware that we were doing some serious disaster preparations, but be rather vague with most of the precise details. Post EOTW, we'd offer him some suitable position, but until then, no ... he would not know of the wonders of the Secret Garden.

We weren't quite a corporation, or even the legal ruling mayoral body of Ranger Heights Village (or at least yet), but we needed to decide now exactly with whom we would share the full knowledge of the Secret Garden. This was now our official code name we'd decided upon for discussing upstairs any mention of these caverns below. By acclaim, we decided to appoint Amy as the managing partner, with the final list of voting partners being Kathy, Anne-Marie, Gary, Lori and myself, with Jason, Lumpy and Ella to be the final members. Nine seemed like a good odd number so that majority decisions would rule and hopefully there would be no tied votes leading to potential indecision.

Amy was really the best choice to be the boss handling the Secret Garden from now on, as she really had the only first hand vision of what our nastily unpleasant future was likely to entail. She wanted me to take the job but I was sure I was going to have my hands more than completely full dealing with the rest of the outside world, beyond the quiet serene limestone walls down here below. Kathy was improving daily and could be a strong and firm boss someday, but for now she was still in recovery. Getting better slowly, but no one wanted to put any extra pressures on her. Also, down below as much as possible, especially after things started to get ugly above ground, my lover and mother-to-be would need protection. Our daughter was going to be special, Lucy said, and there was more than a hint that both mother and daughter would require careful and continual protection. Out of sight - out of mind, seemed like a good start at keeping them both safe and secure, at least for now.

She gave up arguing and I formally handed over DD's full set of keys (plus ones for the new locks Jason had added to the office and the throne room), and also the electronic key locks for the back delivery door. This was all of the keys, and I told her to make one duplicate set of everything at a locksmith's and then hide them, and she agreed.

Amy looked a bit stressed with the responsibility already but I reassured her that she was the woman for the job. Besides, I was the new resident Dwarf Lord, the appointed King Under the Mountain! And if my truculent slave girl Amy displeased me, she would then feel my wrath ... probably via a blowjob while I was seated upon the great stone throne! That thought made me horny again just thinking about it!


For the real meeting that next Saturday noon, we showed our friends Lumpy and Ella the full hidden wonders of the Secret Garden, much to their delight and amazement and it took Lumpy's full strength to keep Ella controlled (and her clothes on) once she saw the money pit until after our lengthy business was completed.

This time, complete with a large round wooden dining table now featured in the center of the money pit with the eight chairs and my throne around it, we dived straight into the business and we were determined to stick tenaciously to it until the very last action item had been check off of the list. A real proper orgy in the money pit afterwards could (and did) wait. Amy seated at my right stood and got the circus rolling.

"All right. Everyone has seen the Secret Garden now, the money, the gold and silver, the guns and much more importantly the big grow room. By virtue of being seated here today, everyone and I mean everyone understands that this secret must be preserved and protected, and by any means necessary. No mention of what is seen or done down here shall ever be discussed above, except by agreement of this council. Also the physical security for both entrances down here must be maintained, regardless of the urgency if the risk of discovery is even conceivable, let alone possible. Are we clear? Do you all so affirm and confirm your vow?" They did.

I did notice with amusement and not a little concern that Amy was now wearing the very unusual 'Magii' ring that had been given to her by Lucy. My lovely Asian lover did seem to have the meeting under control and she met each person's eyes directly with a nod as they each stood and made their oaths to secrecy.

"Sorry if this is a bit too much like secret society handshakes and secrecy vows of cutting off ears and disemboweling and all that kind of stuff, but I assure you that everything we will discuss today is of the utmost urgency and importance. Yes, even probably involving situations of life and death, to abuse the metaphor. Does everyone understand, or think that they do?" They did and Amy took her seat to conduct the next part of the meeting more informally.

"If I was to tell you absolutely and incontrovertibly that as of sometime in late December the world as we know it, or our entire modern electronic civilization would come to a complete permanent crashing halt, just how many of you would believe me? Enough so to sacrifice everything you have and every future plan you wish you might have made to prepare for this very certain disaster? Raise your hands and don't feel disappointed if you can't believe me just upon my word alone. This is just a question of faith and not a test or command of obedience ... we girls do enough of that upstairs as it is!"

Everyone laughed and to my surprise a strong majority of hands went immediately up into the air, only Garry's and Ella's excepted. They shrugged but were eager to hear some sort of explanation for Amy's surprising question. I decided that it was my turn to help provide some of the color details to her play-by-play.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.