In a Secret Garden - Cover

In a Secret Garden

Copyright© 2012 by Stultus

Chapter 16

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A divorced man's love luck slowly begins to change for the better, once he finds his own secret garden and prepares for a happier future while dark clouds of danger threaten all around him. Will his new lovers also find that this is the role that they've been waiting their lives for? A long novel length Romance/Mystery/Adventure EOTW story with lots of codes used, mostly involving erotic D/s role-playing between consenting adults. Slow... but much sex!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Lesbian   Post Apocalypse   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Needles   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

Sunday morning showed every sign of being a wonderful day outside. The weather was supposed to be slightly warm but dry, with high clear skies perfect for day spent at the pool having a BBQ cookout, ogling pretty underdressed women and killing several cases of beer. Inside the house, the mood was dark and dismal, with low hanging clouds of depression and a 60% chance of rising tempers.

No one was in the mood for a party! Nor had anybody really had anything resembling a decent night's sleep.

I'd ended up sleeping upon one of the downstairs' sofas for the remainder of the night, mostly out of expediency. Ella had slept with most of the women in the main bedroom last night and Lump had joined me on another sofa downstairs as well. We were plenty comfortable but really too nervous to sleep so we just quietly muttered guy talk for most of the night. Fears and other things whispered in the darkness that we were much too sensitive and unmanly to ever discuss during the light of day, let alone ever confess to our loved ones. We had to be strong and project confidence in the morning, regardless of how scared and terrified we really were and keeping a couple of guns close at hand slightly helped. We'd anticipated that Darren would return early in the morning to try something desperate, but our watches of the night were entirely peaceful.

Both pairs of lovebirds, Garry and Lori, along with Gabe and Kristin, were the only ones in the house that seemed to have enjoyed their rest, not that either couple actually got much sleep either. Ella, I think, tried to entice the ladies into a bit of early morning fun and frolicking but her amorous mood didn't quite become infectious enough for the women to feel like playing much this morning, and slowly in ones and twos they all emerged downstairs more or less covered up in robes and much more in the mood for breakfast than anything else.

Kathy, or something vaguely Trixie-ish that possessed absolutely no articulation skills with the English language, came down last, accompanied by a rather concerned Amy. The troubled woman was much more interested in food than fun, and her eyes seemed wild, just barely focused and she was in no mood to talk about anything that had happened last night. Seated at the dining table she just drank her juice and coffee more or less in silence, interrupted by an occasional fit of rather disconcerting childish giggling.

Anne-Marie took it upon herself to cook most of the large breakfast for everyone with Ella lending her a hand. Amy was keeping a worried eye upon Kathy, and Garry and Lori were seated at the other end of the table and apparently only had eyes for each other as they talked quietly more or less in private. James came downstairs next and reported with some amusement that his sister and her boyfriend Gabe were 'busy' and they would come down for breakfast later. Anne just laughed, and made something of a rather flat joke that she just might be becoming a grandmother a bit earlier than she'd anticipated. Considering that she was very amenable to the idea of bearing one or two more children herself, this just made our living situation more confusing, rather than humorous. It probably was funny, but we just couldn't appreciate it at the moment.

Then to completely brighten up my day, my mom showed up to join us for breakfast. She'd gone back last night to spend the night with Arlene, until we could replace her bedroom door, and she was quite her usual snarky self. Eyeballing down my assembled girlfriends and our closest friends (and lovers), she snorted with amusement. As always, my mom was nuttier than a squirrel turd.

"Whores, the lot of them! Son, you couldn't have assembled a finer collection of fallen women and street-corner sweepings anywhere." She hissed.

"Former whores." Lori sharply corrected and my mom just laughed.

"Son, then you'd best be rid of that one first! There is nothing worse than a harlot turned respectable. A reformed anything is bad enough, but a reformed harlot is the direct wrath of the Devil. Those who have spent time giving pleasure for profit are all the more zealous when it comes to dealing out misery!"

"Well, I'm not reformed, or at least not yet!" Anne-Marie laughed from the kitchen as she slid out of her robe to giggle her naked tits and ass at my mom. Ella laughed and quickly stripped naked at the dining table too, and Amy and then Kathy somewhat more slowly followed.

Mom just looked at them and grinned. "I understand you have taken exception to my calling you whores. I'm sorry. I apologize. I ask you to note that I did not call you callous-ass strumpets, fornicatresses, or low-born gutter sluts. But I did say 'whores.' No escaping that. And for that slip of the tongue, I apologize." She then gave them a mock bow.

"All women are whores." Ella laughed. "We just charge different prices and accept different forms of payment."

"Just ignore my mother the serial adulteress." I growled. "She spread her legs for over forty years to everyone except for my father but she lacked the economic ambition to remember to actually collect the money from her johns so she instead was just the easiest lay and loosest slut at the entire Johnson Space Center." Mom just made a departing faux curtsey to the ladies and then gave me the middle finger as she left out the side door to return to Arlene's house for a more congenial meal there. Good riddance. That was at least one problem out of our hair for today.

"I'm not ashamed of being a whore!" Amy said quietly but firmly. "But now I just think I'll settle on being a good obedient slut instead. Unless Kurt wants me to be a gutter slut instead!" Kathy just giggled louder and began to play with one of her long nipples.

"Ignore my mother!" I advised Amy while giving her a firm comforting hug. "I always do! Her insults weren't even original. I think she got that 'callous-ass strumpet' bit from an old western movie and she has absolutely zero moral high ground from which to criticize anything any of us says or does."

"Well now I've had something to eat, I'd rather like to do you!" Ella laughed, as she and Amy then each grabbed one side of my shorts and together pulled them down to my ankles. That started the early morning party going! Eventually Lori and Ella ended up in a sixty-nine on top of the dining table while the guys all took turns fucking Ella. Well she was the guest! Amy would lick our balls from behind and together Anne-Marie and Trixie managed to keep the rest of the men not otherwise occupied inside of Ella amused.

I've had much worse breakfasts, but this lovely early dalliance ruined any possible last chance I might have had for calling off the rest of the house warming party. We'd barely finished up our fun and gotten more or less dressed before the first early guest arrivals began showing up at the door or, the party was on.


Like it or not, the die had been cast and for the next four hours of so I was busier than a one legged man in an asskicking contest playing host to about thirty of our old teammates and their significant others. About half of our old friends arrived stag. This alone should have been more than enough to make me nervous, even without our little on-premises gangwar the night before.

I'd conducted the full tour of the house at least four separate times already for the guys and Anne-Marie and Amy had taken the visiting ladies around at least twice as well. For the most part the women were all conducting court by the pool in their bikinis, with both Amy and Anne-Marie taking turns keeping a weather eye on Kathy, who seemed more than ready to drop her bikini top and bottoms too at the next drop of spilled ketchup. No one was sure who was in-charge today inside Kathy's rather giggling head but if I'd had to lay bets, I'd have to vote for 'none of the above' ... today it just didn't seem that anyone was at home and she was just running on autopilot. If the entire house wasn't crawling with guests, I'd have slapped a leash on her and tied up to the BBQ grill (or the basement dungeon room) just so that I could keep a permanent eye on her, but that would have gotten tongues wagging a bit more than they already were. I think even our denser friends had figured out that I was banging both Amy and Kathy, at the very least.

Anne was making a good show at pretending that she was just the friendly helpful neighbor, but since she appeared by all accounts to be the actual queen bee that was actually running this party, it didn't take much imagination for the guys to add her to my list of regular bedfellows too. I didn't mind the curious looks and the many raised eyebrows and after awhile (and the second or third quiet query) I gave up and willingly fessed up that I was a very lucky and randy bugger with at least three resident girlfriends.

I tried to look studly and keep a smirking shit-eating smile on my face but I just wasn't up to it. My old teammates had never cared much about antiques so even when I'd been fairly successful before my divorce, no one had much cared. Not manly enough I suppose. Now I had a peculiar, but rather decently looking house in a gated community and my dalliance material certainly appeared to be an upgrade too. I kept my employment status vague. I didn't bother mentioning that I'd had to pay for the gate myself, or that my lovers had helped pay for this house by working on their backs and knees. Admitting that I was currently a kept man living on the immoral earnings of my women might have been cool, to admit to being a 'playa' or something, but I just couldn't bring myself to even pretend that I was proud of this as a life achievement.

After the tours were over and the first round of luncheon from the grill was completed, the guys were anxious for a sandlot gridiron reunion. In addition, there was the important matter of Mark's revenge match against Larry. Lump had put him flat on his ass at their first meeting and ever since then Mark had been busting his ass at the gym, eager for a rematch. The only heavy lifting Lump did these days was 12 ounce curls with beer bottles and when the shirts came off the betting odds actually started to get competitive. I didn't care how ripped or 'roid-raged Mark got, the Lump was invincible ... and I added a hundred dollar bill into the betting pile without any hesitation, even though the final odds were dead even.

No surprises. Lumpy bullrushed his buff ass onto my lawn twice in a row and seemingly effortlessly. In follow up matches Mark did take down two of our other offensive linemen, but there was no doubt that he'd been beaten (again) by the best.

Neither my lawn, nor Garry's (or anyone else's here for that matter) was large enough for a proper football scrimmage, so we had to slightly relocate the athletics just down the hill from our subdivision about a hundred yards, where there was a rather wide open undeveloped stretch of mostly sand and rock. Here at this local large but unused lot here was a bit of a limestone bluff to our left, at the base of where the hill was for our entire subdivision, but other than a bit of prickly pear cactus there was plenty of room to run, fall and bang up bodies that were a full decade out of our primes. If anyone got seriously hurt over the next two hours, no one was wimpy enough to admit it, although we went through a complete box of Band-Aids, nearly a full bottle of hydrogen peroxide and a tube and a half tube of muscle pain ointment ... and that was just me patching up my own bumps and scrapes!

After the melee on our modern day field of glory, three Advil and at least two more beers to wash them down, I was starting to work on grilling stuff for an early dinner when I started to notice that things had gotten rather quiet out here on the deck. Most of the guys had sucked down a few brews of their own and done a turn in the pool earlier, but when I looked up awhile later after fighting with the charcoal I noticed that while most of the ladies were still sunning and chatting on the deck, at least half of the guys were now elsewhere. Mostly the single ones who'd arrived without a spouse or girlfriend. To make it worse, a few moments later Amy came trotting over asking me if I'd seen Kathy.

"She was getting restless while everyone was in the pool," she said, "wanting to start getting frisky and overly friendly, not to mention constantly trying to take her top off. So I sent her off to help Anne-Marie. She was supposed to be in the kitchen helping her get everything ready, but I just checked with her and she said that Kathy never showed."

Why was I now so suddenly extremely worried? Heck, that wasn't even a question. The only question now was just how much trouble had Kathy gotten herself into?

Amy could read my face like a book and she grabbed onto my hand as I scampered off into the house in something of a near run. I did stop for a moment to see if she only merely strayed off to the dancing area but the living room and the playpen were both empty. That really only left one other realistic place to look ... and I would have given nearly anything to have been disappointed.

Upstairs in our main bedroom, a giggling Trixie was entertaining, if that is anything sort of the right way to describe it, nearly two dozen or so of our male guests. Put bluntly, Trixie was pulling a train, with a pair of my former teammates imbedded in her ass and cunt while she took turns sucking the cocks of another two of my former friends. To complete the symmetry, her hands were also busy with another two pricks, stroking them in unison, readying them to service her next.

There is perhaps some alternative sort of universe where the smug ass bastard who had just finished cumming loudly inside of Trixie's ass wasn't one of my least favorite persons in the world, namely our former quarterback, Nelson Myers. The winky sort of 'fuck you cucky' look that he gave me as he dismounted and started to pull his shorts on, just pushed every single one of my buttons. I hadn't invited him ... couldn't stand the smug bastard even back in college, but he'd gotten the word about the reunion party somehow and showed up anyway. Then the fucker just had to open his mouth and brag about cuckolding me!

"Nice piece of ass!" He laughed. "We're long past sloppy seconds buddy, but if you'd like to climb in and clean her out for us, I'd be much obliged. She's getting a bit sloppy, especially since we've all had her at least twice now! Thanks bud for sharing, I was glad to be giving her something that you couldn't!"

I don't remember anything after that, except that I did literally see red for awhile, probably mostly because I'd immediately busted up Nelson's nose into pieces. His bang buddies, I think, were making a pretty determined effort to pull me off of him and in turn I helped them to realize the full utter extent of my complete displeasure. I hadn't been in a bust-up like this since middle school and very oddly I think I was winning the fight, despite the odds, until Garry and Lumpy showed up and put a rather direct and abrupt end to the brawl.

It was also a rather abrupt end to the party, but I didn't make a final appearance to wish my guests a safe drive home. I heard later that after the ladies heard about the little secret party upstairs, that more than a few of the wives and significant other's departed on the spot, leaving their misbehaving guys to make their own trip home. A couple of the more brazen fellows even tried of wheedle permission to stay with us a few days, until their domestic situations had calmed down, but after Garry, Mark and the Lump physically tossed a couple of folks to the curb the rest got the hint that we didn't give the smallest shit about their personal problems.

Even with about a bit less than half of our former teammates being uninvolved in Trixie's gangbang train, the rest were embarrassed enough to make their own rather hasty departures. Somehow I don't think that the next reunion will be anytime soon ... or that the bastard Nelson will be eating real solid foods again for at least another month. I heard later that his jaw was broken on both sides, and I'd fractured some cheekbones too. Not to mention the odd lost tooth (one of which I found in carpet a week later ... hehe). No wonder my hands hurt! There was vague rumor that he wanted to sue me afterwards, but he didn't ... I think that was one of the conditions his wife laid upon him when she took him back after he got out of the hospital. The former pretty boy would never regain all of his former cuteness (or have a straight nose either) and maybe he'll take a life-lesson from the experience, but I doubt it. Once an asshole, always an asshole.

As for Trixie, I didn't see her leave. My friends were rousting off all of the guests that had abused their welcome and both Amy and Anne were all over me like wet toilet paper, trying to calm me down. I'd snapped pretty hard and my rage of near homicidal mania was starting to be replaced instead with abject apathy. For the rest of the afternoon and long into the evening I'd just stared off at the walls in my study downstairs and only hear about one word out of every three spoken. Elle thought, but wasn't certain, that she might have seen Kathy leave with one of the unaccompanied guests, but she didn't know which one.

Frankly at this point, no one cared.

At some point (it might have been early evening) I think I heard Lump and Ella briefly come into my room to say goodbye themselves. Originally they had planned to stay through the Monday holiday with us as well, but they wisely decided that the mood wasn't particularly festive at the moment that all of us really just needed some real peace and quiet. Quite entirely so.


Sometime late, maybe even after midnight, my eyes sort of found their focus again and I noticed that Amy was curled up in a blanket on the floor next to my chair dozing with her head gently resting against the side of my knee. I reached down to caress her long silky hair and at the first touch she awoke and after nuzzling my thigh she climbed up into my lap to snuggle, losing her blanket in the process. She was now nude and a delicious tiny bundle of love and as she curled into my arms we kissed with increasing intensity.

Amy weighed only ninety pounds at most, soaking wet, and she caused no discomfort whatsoever as she eventually mounted herself upon me, my cock now freed and inside her as I sat in my oversized swivel leather office chair. It was only slightly more effort to stand up and support her meager, comfortable weight as she wrapped her arms and legs around me while I remained mounted inside of her cunt.

Eventually we ended up madly humping against the wall, me still supporting Amy's full weight in my arms as I exploded inside of her. Still pressing her against the wall, we held the position kissing for a long time, until at some later moment of awareness I at last released her, probably only because some hind-part of my brain was eager for a tiny percentage of attention. Then I sort of realized what I had been staring at for several hours rather obliviously.

Although DD's former master bedroom (now my study) had been 98% torn up down to the very bedrock, most of the original stain glassed geometric art had been preserved or at least restored. One particular round ball of light had fascinated me in an interesting but still oblivious sort of way. It was a round clear cut bit of glass at the top of one central window unit, and with the blinds open tonight the light of the setting moon in the east had caught it, creating a singular bead of sharply focused white light that I had first noticed playing across the large engraved granite mountain carving upon the floor, then slowly over the hours traveling across the floor to now shine upon the equally intricately carved fireplace mantle.

Now standing holding my lover's hand we watched this beam of light highlight a carved bird standing upon a rock, or next to it, or something. This meant something ... it had to be important, but what was it? Birds, rocks and mountains ... and utterly still meaningless to me.

On the other hand, I knew that at least something within my grasp still had some meaning, and I kissed Amy there in the focused moonlight and told her that I loved her. Oh, I'd said those three little words before, and more or less actually meant it ... but at this particular moment when I'd just lost one lover, I wanted to ensure that no matter what that I'd still have Amy, and that I could get her to understand how deep my feelings were now for her. She then kissed me hard, probably to stop me from rambling further and being even more mushy and love-silly, and then she guided me upstairs to bed.

Oddly, as we snuggled up next to Anne-Marie who was half dozing too, I had no thoughts of how this bedroom (and our bed) had been used this afternoon. The women had changed the sheets afterwards too. Instead, what I wanted to remember was how I (or we) were about to enjoy our bed and time together now. Amy and Anne had little trouble stirring my cock back up to life and found interesting and very pleasurable ways of using it for the next several hours. We never actually got any sleep that night but we mostly just lay in each other's arms and talked about everything and nothing ... with no mention of Kathy whatsoever.

"We're going to be ok." Anne muttered sometime just after dawn, as she laid her head upon my chest to at least gently snooze for awhile.

"We're going to be better than ok." Amy insisted, making herself equally comfortable as she gave both of her lovers some gentle goodnight kisses. "We have our own secret garden of love where from now on each day will be better than the one before it."

I wished I could be that confident, but already 'tomorrow', this brand new morning showed every promise of making us forget our Labor Day weekend party from hell!


Our ambitions for the actual Monday Labor Day Weekend were minimal. In theory, we had expected today to be spent with our closest friends, Garry and Teresa, Lumpy and Ella and maybe even Mark and Courtney. Probably most of this time spent either watching the ladies dance on their pole downstairs, or upon all of our masculine poles upstairs in our big oversize bed. Now everything had changed.

Lumpy and Ella had gone home early to let us deal privately with our relationship issues, and so had Mark and Courtney. We phoned them to politely re-invite them to come over as planned, but we didn't insist when they made mild excuses. I think they both wanted a quiet day of rest at home too. As for Teresa, apparently she and Garry had had another fight over Lois 'Lori' Fox, and she filled in the details for Amy and Anne later that afternoon when she briefly came over for a ladies tea ... but no Sapphic extracurriculars.

"I can see the writing on the wall plain as day." Teresa explained, "I have an old high school best friend who lives in New York and one day she met Cynthia Lennon, John Lennon's first wife in a restaurant and they got fairly friendly and spent a few hours talking. She couldn't resist asking her before she left why she let John just walk away out of the marriage and she insisted that she could tell at that very first instant seeing John and Yoko eating breakfast in her kitchen that it was all over and that there was no point in making a fuss, that it would just be destructive and counter-productive. I thought she was nuts when my friend explained this to me, but now I really understand. I can tell by the way they look at each that Garry and Lori fell for each other instantly at first sight and that I'd be just be an extra wheel on that cart. I'd told him that I was willing in principle to share ... but the reality is that I really can't. Now I enjoy a little time just spent with the girls, if you know what I mean, but I just can't do what you both do, sharing Kurt equally without jealousy, and I don't think at heart that I'll ever be able to. I could pretend, but I just don't think it would last. So, I think the smart move is to make myself scarce for awhile. I'd sell the house, if I thought I could get a buyer in this shitty market, but I'll probably lease it. Truthfully, I'm a bit smitten myself by an older guy I met dancing at the club. He's asked me twice to date him and now I think I will. I could use a sugar daddy ... or maybe a real boyfriend or future rich husband anyway. I think everything is going to work out for the best!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.