In a Secret Garden
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2012 by Stultus

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A divorced man's love luck slowly begins to change for the better, once he finds his own secret garden and prepares for a happier future while dark clouds of danger threaten all around him. Will his new lovers also find that this is the role that they've been waiting their lives for? A long novel length Romance/Mystery/Adventure EOTW story with lots of codes used, mostly involving erotic D/s role-playing between consenting adults. Slow... but much sex!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Lesbian   Post Apocalypse   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Needles   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

From the way that evil fuck Lupe was laughing, you would have thought that it was the funniest thing in the world that he had handed over a gun loaded with blanks for a kid who was barely still a teenager to hold about three inches away from a frightened woman's head. When he then obediently pulled the trigger it erupted with real enough loud bang that literally scared all of the piss out of her, Kathy had dropped over in a complete dead faint, emptying her bladder onto the floor in utter outright terror, certain as we all had been that she'd just been shot to death. She'd nearly been scared half to death and even now that Amy was trying to comfort her, she was still barely conscious and her eyes held little or no focus or comprehension inside.

Lupe, his mirth for the moment completed, now sent his other gunsel on upstairs to haul down my crazy old mom, and he recovered his pistol from Gabe and loaded in a fresh new magazine loaded with real bullets and patting the kid on the back with praise, he told him to now 'finish off the cunt for real this time!'

Having faced this mental ordeal once and not been found wanting, the kid just shrugged and took the reloaded weapon and made sure that it was ready to fire for real this time. Then he smiled evilly.

"Can I waste the Asian slope first? That other cunt's still out of it and she wouldn't even notice it if I popped her! Better still, I want that young brunette over there to suck me first before I do her? Can I do that boss?" Lupe nodded with a smile and Gabe ordered Kristin to come over to him, get back on her knees and suck him off. The girl looked frightened, but not as scared as a seventeen year girl naked amongst gangsters ought to be. Her nipples were even oddly aroused too and I thought for perhaps a tenth of a second that there was some sort of communication happening between their eyes as they made contact. Kristin, like her younger brother James, had been hanging out occasionally at the construction site and Gabe and the girl would certainly have had opportunities to see each other, or even speak. Or perhaps more? She certainly didn't hesitate much if at all in taking his cock into her mouth. Had there been some previous familiarity?

For a blow job, it was a slow one. The girl probably wasn't very skilled in the first place, but at that age they usually substitute raw enthusiasm for experience instead. I remember being almost eighteen myself; it was like my body was composed of 95% hormones. If 30 seconds every passed by without my thinking about sex, then I didn't remember that rare moment now! Obviously, the girl was trying to keep her blowjob slow, to buy more time for us, her or for something, but it couldn't last forever. Lupe, who'd already had his snake milked a few minutes ago, was becoming noticeably antsy and impatient. He had a room full of witnesses to whack, and it was time to finish the preliminary fun and games and get down to business.

As far as business, it all came to a head faster than any of us anticipated! Seemingly everything now started to happen at once in the bare space of a few seconds that seemed to occur in slow motion. First Gabe began blew his load into the teenaged mouth of his overly familiar captive and then he slowly started to raise up the weapon to shoot first Amy, who was kneeling there holding Kathy as they both trembled in fear and then his teenaged slut Kristin next.

At about this same exact time, a pair of gunshots sounded from upstairs, but this didn't seem to disturb Lupe much. The gunman who had gone upstairs had been unable to open the second floor bedroom door, and after some angry shouting he had started to try and shoot away the lock. Quite understandable. The idea that a crazy old woman upstairs armed with a shotgun might then in immediate response blow him away with both barrels fired through the thin plywood door panel, might have been a bit more unexpected to him. But not for me or Garry.

We knew all about crazy Arlene, a batty old woman who had at least as many screws loose within her head as my own dear nut job of a mother! I'd seen Arlene with her shotgun earlier – she never left her front porch without it! I'd vaguely hoped that this sort of accidental mishap might occur. Indeed, it was really the only real chance we had to distract and then overpower Lupe and the treacherous Gabe by surprise.

Gabe however wasn't in the least distracted and he had other ideas and even as Garry and I began the slow process of springing up to our feet and daring the short dash to take down Lupe. As the gang leader's head swiveled to look upstairs to figure out what the shotgun blast had been about, the kid immediately swung his aim from the women and pointed the pistol to the back of Lupe's head and he hesitated for just a moment, but only because he didn't want to shoot the bastard from behind. As Lupe's head returned back to face the women and kid, he started to order something but not more than first syllable or two emerged from his mouth before Gabe fired, right between his evil eyes.

This time the gun was not loaded with blanks and the bullet even had enough force to transit the entire brain and emerge through the back of his skull to then implant itself into the staircase twenty feet further away. Then to demonstrate to us that he had no other malicious intent, Gabe immediately thumbed the release to eject the rest of the mostly full magazine and he quickly worked the slide to eject the remaining loaded bullet. Then he handed the unloaded weapon to me, butt first so that he could take the crying Kristin into both of his arms to comfort her.

Yeah ... the two kids had something going alright! Maybe that had helped to save all of our lives!


Lupe and his other gunsel were both very dead, and Jason was going to have two floors to professionally clean, not to mention a bedroom door and part of a wall to replace. But those were problems for later.

Darren was gone, with at least one other gang member, and with probably another one or two also that had been waiting out in the car. He'd gone to deal with Bernie McLaine, the bent cop who was on no one's favorite person list. No one had any bets at all that he hadn't been enabling the corrupt mayor and his wife, the queen bitch of the HOA for years! Still, we needed to get something of a police report in to dispatch, or something of a warning to him at the very least. We didn't like the guy, that was an understatement ... but not even Garry hated the bastard enough to let a stone cold thug like Darren Hall waste him.

But first, we had to decide what our story was.

"Ok, Garry and Mark." I fretted nervously. "You're the two cops here ... what the fuck do we do? Call it in? Bring in the Sheriff and maybe the Texas Rangers too? Lupe's on their warrant list, a wanted criminal for several other murders, but man, are they going to ask a whole lot of very embarrassing questions, especially about the kid. As for my mom and Arlene, no jury would ever touch them ... but Gabe's fucked now, unless we adjust the story a bit ... and I think one of my girlfriends is going to be upset that her daughter's boyfriend might be otherwise heading to jail for saving all of our fucking asses!" Anne-Marie was certainly in a state! After checking on Kathy for a moment, who was still more or less unresponsive in Amy's arms, she was now crying and hugging her daughter ... and the young man that was increasingly appearing to be auditioning for the role of her future son-in-law.

Mark looked at Garry and shrugged. "What fucking story? Shooting? What shooting? I didn't see shit! What I saw was two crazy brothas yelling and waving pieces at the front door, looking for some cracker named Bernie that had ripped them off in some shady deal and they thought he lived here, so they showed up looking for their share of the loot!"

"You know," Garry laughed, "That's about what I saw and heard when I answered the door. Then I flashed my badge and told them I was a cop and they all split. They looked very armed and dangerous though. Nasty ass ghetto punks looking for trouble and waving around pieces, probably from the crappy apartments down the road. We ought to call that in right away, to make sure the Village night shift hears about it so that pull Bernie's cracker ass out of the fire! Hell, with all of the dodgy deals that everyone knows that Bernie pulls, the idea of him ripping off a pair of brothers from the hood wouldn't surprise anyone the slightly bit."

No it wouldn't. Bernie was already so crooked that it was a wonder that he could put his pants on in the morning. As Churchill once said, 'the truth is so precious that sometimes it must be protected with a bodyguard of lies', or something like that. This was definitely one such case.

Garry went to go out to car to call into to dispatch on his police radio there, but he wasn't in a dreadful rush. The women were in something of an immediate rush to throw on some clothes, and Kathy was such a complete basket case that Amy and Ella took her directly up to bed and stayed there with her. They wanted to grab Lori too, the beat up gal that had exhausted her usefulness to the gang at long last but we told Anne-Marie and Teresa to park her on the sofa (after finding her some clothes first) and then sit upon her if necessary until we had a few moments to pry her story out of her!

Mark, Larry, Lumpy and I had other things to do, proving that true friends will help you hide a body in your time of need! We grabbed the two stiffs and wrapped them up into two large blue contractor plastic tarps that Jason had left over in my garage and we stashed them for now in a corner of the garage and covered these up with some more of Jason leftover supplies until it all looked natural enough to pass a reasonably cursory inspection. Returning from calling in the police report, Garry also brought over a black light blood detection light from the trunk of his car and for the next full thirty minutes the women helped us to wash and bleach and rescrub every place that even a drop of blood had landed until even scanning in the dark, no residual traces of the blood could be detected. Then the gals scrubbed some more.

As a last measure, we took down Ma's bedroom door and broke it up some more for good measure before adding it to contractor dumpster, which was nearly full with the last of the old trash from the house.

The crime scene was pretty sanitized now, except for some shotgun pellets imbedded in the wall. We all then took pocket knives and cut every single one of the projectile holes out but we couldn't much hide the damage to the walls. We could claim plausibly that this was still 'old damage' from before the restoration, if necessary, and this would be job #1 for Jason to do first thing Tuesday morning, assuming he couldn't actually start tonight. Since Jason's truck was still parked out in front of our house, Garry ran down to the Thomas house to see if he was there and to get him back over here pronto, regardless of what fun he was indulging in.

Yes, he was amusing himself at the Thomas's, as they answered the door there also wearing hastily donned bathrobes, but he did come over at once and we gave him a sanitized but mostly true version of the events of the evening. Yes, he had a couple of these wood side wall panels leftover at home, and after taking a fast measurement of the two panels that needed replacing, he drove off home to get them, and had the replacement completed just before midnight.

Now, no matter what other shit went down, the house could pass a fairly vigorous inspection, upstairs at least. We'd left no evidence or a body and you're probably golden. That was the key, that they'd never find the bodies. Once all those scientists start examining a body; somebody is in trouble. But on the other hand, all of those CSI type shows with all the science in the court room also seem to have raised the bar for prosecutors. So with a proper body disposal, no evidence. Plus, you also don't need an alibi if they can't fix the time of death, not that anyone was going to miss Lupe!

As both Garry and Mark reminded me, a dead perp also cannot wheel his chair into court in a suit and tie, and cry about being disabled for the rest of his life. He also cannot lie to a jury about being hungry, or in the wrong house, or unarmed.

No police had arrived yet to take any statements from us, but we had been hearing sirens in the distance for some time now and they'd get around to us eventually for some sort of statement, but probably tomorrow.


We had two people that should know most of the answers, and a little bit of time now with which to ask at least a few of the questions. Lois or 'Lori' Fox, the onetime accomplice of the gang who had reached the end of her usefulness certainly must have known what the fuck was going on from the get-go, as she was present for the original real estate auction. And the kid Gabe, or rather Gabino Urías Batista, had been Lupe's eyes and ears here nearly from the very start, but apparently wasn't quite a fully initiated gang member yet. Still between the two of them they must know something ... and we were determined to get some answers!

Gabe, still clutching a weeping (but now clothed) Kristin in his arms was willing and even eager to talk, and obviously grateful that we had decided to rescue his ass from any future police involvement in this bizarre affair. He'd known that we could have left him out to dry, so to speak, but he'd saved our lives and we needed to know why!

No, the kid had no idea why Lupe and Darren were so hot on this property. He'd just been told that there was a fortune stashed away somewhere here and his job was to find it! Being just an undereducated kid from off of the streets, he'd gone along with this plan. In his old neighborhood, working for Lupe was a golden road to fortune, mostly distributing drugs and very aggressively defending their territories.

It had always been an open secret within the gang that Lupe liked to do loyalty tests, especially for green recruits that hadn't done their initiation yet, which was invariably a murder. Gabe had been warned that Lupe often pulled this sort of trick with relatively new but trusted kid that had worked for him loyally for awhile. Handing the kid a gun loaded with blanks to see if he could pull the trigger, and not turn it upon his boss, was a good way to test their core loyalties, and initiate them as full gang members at the same time.

Lupe had warned Gabe to be ready for him to visit sometime this holiday weekend and nearly immediately he'd contacted his new girlfriend Kristin. Sure that Lupe would pull the blank bullets trick on him, he'd warned Kristin, somewhat, that trouble might happen but that he'd protect her somehow, but they were scared that if everyone knew, we'd overreact and that a shootout might occur prematurely and that everyone's lives then might be in even greater danger.

This was a frankly impossible decision for a nineteen year old kid to make on his own, but luckily he'd had the guts and the balls to pull it off. Lupe did hand him the harmlessly loaded weapon and he gambled on Kathy's life that his instincts had been right, and that she'd be unharmed. Then as a fully trusted gang member, he could use a real loaded weapon to take down Lupe rather entirely by surprise.

I had to admit that the kid had taken some awfully unthinkable chances, but he'd been both smart and lucky ... a rare combination. He'd pulled it off and Arlene had taken care of the other gangster. Just what might have happened if we hadn't managed to decoy off Darren and several of his other gang members, might not have been as pretty, but Gabe was rather confidently insistent that Lupe nearly always did the real dirty work, the killings and the cleanup afterwards, if necessary. Darren was too big of a crime boss and smart to ever do his own wet work or get caught pulling the trigger himself, except in an emergency.

Wow, not even Mark had balls as big as Gabe, but I still liked the kid anyway. We'd been good to him, given him a job and treated him fairly for probably the first real time in the kid's life. Working on the streets you learn who your real friends are and you repay loyalty, and pretty soon the kid had begun to feel more actual loyalty to us than to either Lupe or his gang. We'd given him an escape from gang life and the chance for a real future, not to mention his apparent romance with Kristin. The kids were in love, everyone could see it and not even her mom could find a negative thing to say about the arrangement.

Love isn't always pretty sometimes, especially if it's the real thing.

And no, as far as Gabe was concerned, there was more gold in his tooth fillings than there was buried anywhere here on this property! He was sure of it!

Lois Fox, who preferred to be called 'Lori', was equally adamantly sure that treasure was here! She'd bloody well seen it once! Although, truth be told, she admitted to being more than a little drunk and stoned at the time and upon numerous return visits to the abandoned property with Darren and the other cooperating gang leaders, she had been unable to relocate the secret entrance. Still she was certain.

"Damn it, I admit I was half off of my mind with dope and booze when DD took me into his very special private party room, but I'd swear it was here in the house somewhere!" She insisted, repeatedly, convinced that we all thought that she'd just spread this story to prolong her usefulness (and life) with the criminals.

"We've looked everywhere!" I calmly told her. "Everywhere, really! We tore this house down to the very fucking foundations and even hired a profession geoscientist to scan the entire basement, garage and yard and didn't find shit. Gabe here was looking harder than anyone, and he never glimpsed any possible place where anything could have been hidden. Now start slow again from the very beginning and tell us everything you remember. You said that DD was your boyfriend?"

"Yes and no, I was just a hired escort from a call-girl agency that he took a liking to and he invited me to most of his parties, and sometimes just for a private weekend. Don't look at me like that! Yes, goddamn it, I was a fucking whore, alright? He paid very well and I liked treating him as a favorite regular. Usually if we were in private, we'd just fuck in his room, but one night he got me really buzzed with some nasty wicked smoke that turned my whole brain into tapioca. He was riding a really wild buzz too and he was talking 'business' to me more than usual. Even drunk, DD could usually keep his mouth shut, but tonight he was babbling like a kid in an all you can eat ice cream parlor. He grew it himself, he boasted, and right under our very feet ... and did I want to see?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.