In a Secret Garden
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Stultus

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A divorced man's love luck slowly begins to change for the better, once he finds his own secret garden and prepares for a happier future while dark clouds of danger threaten all around him. Will his new lovers also find that this is the role that they've been waiting their lives for? A long novel length Romance/Mystery/Adventure EOTW story with lots of codes used, mostly involving erotic D/s role-playing between consenting adults. Slow... but much sex!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Lesbian   Post Apocalypse   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Needles   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

Right after Kathy left to do her kitchen planning, Jason and I spent the next half hour upstairs in the house on the third floor and his optimism wasn't improving. The words 'ratfuck', 'piles of shit' and worst of all 'oh, oh... that's not good!" summed up the highlight of the conversation. In short, yeah he could slap some plywood over the gaping holes in the floor that might support the weight of an occupied bed, but the upstairs master bathroom wasn't going to come back on line and be available for use for weeks. Maybe months even. The plumbing was all a complete loss, both stripped out entirely by looting scavengers long ago, and really, if common sense had any bearing on this repair job, the entire house should just be completely re-plumbed and re-wired from scratch.

I think Jason had strongly hinted at this earlier, back when he was first giving me his initial estimates but I might not have been paying as much attention as I should have been.

The kitchen was if anything worse.

"Did I rave something about restoring this house for something like only 75k?" Jason muttered at me, shaking his head in disbelief as we sat down on the side of the deck to have ourselves a think. "What crack was I smoking? I warned you that I thought this place was going to be a money pit! The only smart decision is to gut the place and then redo all of the utilities from the ground up. Sorry bud, but that's the only reasonable conclusion here to make. Sure I can rip out the rest of the floors and walls and start jury rigging, and maybe with a crew of unlicensed and undocumented Mexican day-laborers we can get that part of the cleanup done in the next month, perhaps even with what money you and Kathy have just given me checks for. But I wouldn't trust a bit of their new installation work for a doing this on the cheap as a patch job. It won't be stable, it sure won't be safe, and it definitely wouldn't be doing the job right and I'd be ashamed to have my name associated with it! It is what it is."

"Ok, how fucked are we? Is it time to wash our hands of the entire mess and cash out? Maybe those gangbangers will still have that $300k cash buy-out offer still on the table ... but I wouldn't trust the fuckers to keep their end of the deal, even with half of the Village police force providing armed backup at the exchange. Honestly, the stubborn part of me just doesn't want to give up just yet until things are obviously and completely hopeless and now I think Kathy feels the same way."

"Well ... you're pretty fucked Kurt, unless you can drop another fifty thousand into the kitty in the next few weeks. That's for just the utility work, new plumbing, sewage and electrical. The twenty thousand you two gave me will buy the downstairs security doors and windows and let me completely strip the place down to the bones in a few weeks but there won't be a lot of leftover money in the account. Bringing in plumbing and electrical crews ... good ones who can work to code and not a staff of illegal day-labor grabbed from a street corner is going to burn through that extra money quick. I can probably get them started for another twenty-five thousand or so and that might keep them on the job for awhile, but they'll probably need another similar payment within another month afterwards to actually complete the job. Trust me, you can't just run an IOU with any of these guys. Pull the slow pay on just one of them and they'll all slap a workman's lien on the whole property fast. Then you'll really need to come up with some big cash quick to avoid a judge seizing and selling the place to cover the lien. Not a good idea!"

"Ok then ... so really I need to find another $50,000 pretty darn fast. Within the next month at the latest, or the place stays a cleaned out hulk ... or else I could lose everything down the crapper if I contract for a job that I discover that I can't entirely pay for?"

"Now you understand the complete gravity of the situation! Are you sure you just don't want to relist the property and hope that you can recoup most of your expenses so far? It's good money after bad time now ... and once we start this there is really no backing out."

"No ... I'm committed. I'm not going to let those out-of-town gangsters win. Not after they tried to kidnap Kathy at gunpoint the other night. I'll torch the place myself and dynamite the entire foundations down to rubble before I'll let them win. I've got a couple of 'last ditch' items of desperation squirreled away in with the rest of my remaining antique collection, and if we can bust ass the rest of this week just fixing the garage and basement floors, after we do the seismic sweep tomorrow morning, then I can unpack and see what else I can liquidate."

I probably did have a few nice goodies still stashed away in my smaller commercial storage unit that might generate at least some of the needed cash. A few of the items were valuable enough that they ought to have been auctioned off with the rest of my shop stock when we split up the value of our marital estate. This stuff had all been in storage and not in the retail shop when that stuff was liquidated, so in the confusion it was pretty much out of sight, out of mind. Kelly was never much of an antique lover and she really hadn't paid a lot of attention to the things that I often bought at estate sales or rural auctions for pennies on the dollar or what they'd sell for at full market value at a good prestigious auction house. Every rural county auctioneer has access to eBay and Google these days, and most are smart enough to recognize cream from dreck and can (and do) search down a reasonably accurate fair market value, but most of them fortunately still remember their place in the collector's food chain and try and sell in volume with enough of a market discount to encourage big city dealers to load it all up and haul it away to make room for more new items for the next auction. I've filled up my own truck more than a few times that way, and a few times I've found some real pearls thrown in amongst a barn of pig shit.

By this weekend, I hoped to be able to start unpacking and find enough of these remaining stored treasures that if I sold them, they might just generate the cash needed to keep this insane enterprise going for another month or so. It might be cutting my own throat later, having nothing 'big' left to sell off in my next financial crisis, but for the moment I would just have to keep taking things one day at a time!

It also looked like I wouldn't need to be calling the utility companies for service hook-up anytime soon. I phoned Kathy to give her the bad news that we wouldn't be moving in anytime soon and that we certainly wouldn't be needing any appliances for at least a couple of more months. She'd found a design scheme that she'd liked and taken a few digital photos and taken measurements so that she could design out later her ideal future kitchen. Since I could just barely boil ramen noodles, I was more than willing to let her rule the kitchen.

"It looks like we're sharing Garry's sofa for awhile, unless you want me to move into your apartment instead." I warned her. "I've already finished packing and have moved everything out of my old place as of last week, but I guess we could look for a larger place for us both to move into instead."

"My place is closet sized small, and if our Houston friends have my phone number and know my usual running route then they probably have that address now as well. No sweetie, I'm not spending another night there, ever, if I can help it. Doesn't Garry have a completely empty guest bedroom in his house next door?"

"He does, but that's the operable word ... empty. No bed, no furniture, nothing in it at all really except for a small desk, which can be moved. He was going to turn it into a game room but never got around it and his other extra bedroom has already been turned into an office. I'd be sleeping in there already, but there's no bed. Not even a mattress for the floor."

"Well, getting a mattress is a problem that can be fixed. Mine is pretty old and worn out and way too small for playtime anyway. There's a big Mattress Mogul just down the street from here and I can pick something new on the way back and get them to deliver it for tonight. We can then just pack up our various dressers and clothes and be pretty functional by the end of this weekend. How about it?"

"Go ahead and buy something then. My last bachelor den of iniquity came pre-furnished, en style de Salvation Army, alas including the bed."

"Ok, I've got Garry's address written down in my Daytimer so I can have them deliver right away, hopefully in a couple of hours. Don't worry, this one will be big and bouncy!"


Jason and I spent the rest of the afternoon counting and measuring the innumerable craters and potholes in the garage basement, trying to get a reasonable figure for the amount of concrete mix we'd need to patch everything up tomorrow. Then for good measure Jason doubled the desired amount of bags we need to buy.

"Four thousand holes in Blackburn, Lancashire." I muttered, reciting the lines from the Beatles song 'A Day in the Life'.

"Enough to fill the Albert Hall." Joel agreed, recognizing the song reference immediately.

"Yeah ... let's just pour concrete over the whole bloody lot of them and get the floor level again once more. It will never be pretty but at least it will be functional. So, we can start tomorrow afternoon?"

"If not sooner!"

For now we decided to leave the damage on the walls alone. We didn't think the work crews stripping out the old remaining walls, ceiling and floor above would affect anything down here, and the foundation pillar structure was still sound but we decided to leave it untouched for now.


We were running out of time and almost too late to buy the bags of cement mix we'd need for tomorrow, but we made it to the small family owned builder's supply store less than five minutes before they were to close at the dot of five o'clock. We paid and loaded up the heavy sacks as fast as we could into Jason's truck and we arrived back at the house late, a full half hour after the mattress had been scheduled to arrive, at five-thirty. The delivery guys were running even later, and we all sat around on our hands waiting for the truck to arrive over an hour and a half later, at seven p.m.

The new mattress and box spring were huge, king sized apparently. Kathy and I would have room to do some serious frolicking ... and have room for friends. Probably that was exactly what she was anticipating and planning for ... eventually.

For now there was no bed frame, cheap metal or otherwise. Kathy suggested that since I was the antique guy I'd prefer to have a nice old wooden four-poster bed frame, and in fact I would. The problem is technically that 'king-sized' beds weren't available on the market until relatively recently in the modern era, thus it's really hard to find a genuine Victorian or Edwardian era one that will fit, unless it was a one-off custom made job or a later modification. This was no big deal, because there are a lot of nice reproductions that would do. I told my gal that we could maybe hit a few local auctions eventually and see if we could get lucky. In any case, with no real home to move it into, there really was no hurry at all to get overly domestic while staying as a guest in Garry's spare bedroom.

Jason was feeling a bit guilty about being overly pessimistic about the restoration prospects and he took the four of us out to dinner that evening at a nice local Tex-Mex place to try and brighten all of our spirits up, and he mostly succeeded. Kathy had an enigmatic smile on her face all evening but I could easily read her thoughts ... she was just looking forward to giving our new bed a complete and thorough quality control workout after we got back to our new furnished guest bedroom!


"Thanks Kurt for walking me home after school." My not-so-little schoolgirl giggled coyly at me that evening once we were alone in our bedroom and my lover made a grand appearance from to bathroom across the hall to reveal that she'd changed into a brand new outfit for playtime. Then I innocently asked her where she'd gotten in from and didn't like the answer at all.

I was rather alarmed to discover that Kathy had risked a trip to her apartment all alone by herself to bring over a small load of her clothes immediately after her appliance scouting and mattress buying trip. No, disturbed and frightened doesn't even begin to cover my mood and I'd been way more than just a little annoyed with her once I discovered that she'd taken the extreme risk of going back to her apartment alone and unaccompanied, without even telling anyone, especially me!

I'm afraid I did yell and shout a bit. Hell, I about screamed my bloody head off and by the time I was done venting my frustration Kathy was pretty much looked like a quivering little child huddled up crying with her knees pressed under her chin, sitting upon our new bed. She'd been safe ... this time, but after her vow yesterday that she couldn't even set foot at the place alone now anymore, I just had to assume what whatever nearly omnipotent internal self-destructive streak that drove her to do stupid and insane things was already working overtime. She had known that the gang probably knew where she lived but she went back there alone anyway and would have been an easy victim if they had been in-place watching for her. Thankfully they'd missed this nearly effortless opportunity to grab a valuable bargaining chip. Would I have already traded Kathy's safety for the house? Yeah, probably ... I never did have any sense where women were involved. I've got way too much of a 'white knight' complex to be at all healthy.

When I was done explaining what a suicidal idiot she had been, I tried to back pedal a little bit and offer her some compassionate understanding instead, which is probably really what I ought to have done in the very first place rather than exploding at her inconceivable recklessness. My love lifted up her crying eyes to me and in a moment I could tell at a glance that 'Kathy' wasn't home at the moment, but neither was Trixie now back in charge either.

The eyes and the voice were different, belonging to someone much more innocent, and the giggle was entirely school girlish in tone.

Her current outfit that she had just displayed to me before our disagreement was a scandalously short Catholic school skirt with a white shirt that she'd tied in a midriff. The knee length socks were rather cute too in a little girl sort of way! Her long hair was also now fixed in ponytails and the way she was now innocently sucking her fingers was highly suggestive to say the least.

Maybe she'd expected this need for an evening of role-playing even before her hazardous trip home, and that she'd felt the overwhelming urge or desire to recover this particular outfit for her planned performance tonight, our first sex together upon our new bed. She'd gathered a few other casual clothes outfits and several pairs of jeans as well, so this did give her something new to change into for the first time since Friday evening. I found out later that this schoolgirl outfit was leftover from some old Halloween party she'd attended years ago ... and remained an integral part of her erotic role-playing collection ever since. Lucky me!

For now I decided to play along with her, to see just what sort of persona this 'teenaged Kathy' needed to exhibit. Obviously we were about to reenact some old teenaged drama, probably her first time having sex, but I still had no idea what the parameters of the game were going to be. I was going to have to play this one by ear!

"You've been a very naughty little girl, not doing what your boyfriend told you to do, and for being such a tease," I muttered, rather too seriously, "so now I'm going to have to punish you!"

"Oh, not on the bed! What if my father hears me?" She gasped with faux outrage. Her voice was innocently pure, as if she had rewound her life like an old VHS tape and was reliving once more an old erotic interlude.

"Then you'd better be quiet so daddy doesn't hear you! You've been teasing me all day and now you're going to get it ... and hard! Get over here and get those cute knee socks down on the carpet ... that's a good girl! Now unzip me and open your silly little mouth!"

"Daddy's going to hear us!" She whimpered, but she obediently opened her mouth and took my stiffening penis inside her lips. She was deliberately clumsy, totally acting the part of an inexperienced teen, but I grabbed her pigtails and made her take more of my throbbing member further inside of her mouth, instead of just letting the tip of her tongue do all of the work.

"Then you'd better suck me hard and all the way into your mouth my little Katie, or I'll take this lollipop out of your warm little fuckhole and I'll spank your naughty teasing little ass instead! Now pull those nice little white panties down to your knees while you suck, I want to see them on the carpet too ... and I'll put them in your mouth if you give me any more backtalk!"

Holding 'Katie's' pigtails firmly I began to more forcibly fuck my young schoolgirl's face, making sure that my prick forced its way down her mouth and towards her throat.

"That's a good girl! I'm going to shoot in a minute and I'm going to cover your pretty little face, neck and tits with my nice wet splooge, so keep sucking hard and when I tell you I'm ready, I want you to keep licking the tip and underside of my cock until I shoot. I'm almost ready, keep sucking ... now!"

With that pronouncement I pulled my cock just outside of her mouth and began to quickly stroke it with my right hand while my left one held fast to one of her pigtails, keeping her face right where I wanted it. Like a good obedient girl her tongue was licking away on the underside of my cockhead until I was ready to blast my load all over her pretty face. I let the first few ejaculations splatter across her cute nose, cheeks and eyelids and even some of her hair and then I adjusted my remaining spurts to splash against the front of her neck and upon her mostly white blouse covered tits, staining the white tied up shirt top rather nicely.

"No, not all over my hair and my shirt!" She whimpered, "Daddy will notice it ... that I've been bad..." Left unsaid was the word 'again', which she'd just barely avoided adding at the end. She'd said that she'd had a bit of a history, but she wasn't quite willing to talk about it yet. Still she seemed to want this scene to go on, and my cock was still quite hard and ready for a bit of prime schoolgirl ass.

"Then he'll hardly object at all when I take away your pretty white schoolgirl panties to help keep them nice and clean. Now get your ass on that bed, it's time to properly punish you for being a little pricktease. I know how to treat little teases ... by giving them what they really want ... a nice fat prick in their tight little cunts!"

"No ... I can't. Daddy will hear us for sure!" Little Katie whimpered, but she crawled submissively up onto the bed, leaving her nice white panties upon the floor, where I picked them up.

"Now you're going to be a good obedient little slut for me and spread those nice legs so I see what they're hiding."

"No ... please, not there! I'm still a virgin and I'm not on the pill!"

"Well I can take care of that little problem for you and if you're very good and do what I tell you, I might even remember to pull out before I cum inside you!" With that note of menace, I grabbed her sock covered ankles and yanked her whole body a bit closer to me, bringing the lips of her cunt right up to the tip of my cock.

This was another small surprise as I now noticed that Kathy had shaved off entirely her small little strip of pubic hair, leaving her vaginal area now entirely bald ... just like a young schoolgirl! Little Katie whimpered again and tried to struggle to prevent her immanent deflowering but my hands spread and held her ankles firmly apart and I pushed inside of her rather none too gently. Probably exactly how her first pimply teenaged lover had also first penetrated her.

She grunted, pretending that her maidenhead had just been torn open by my assault but I silenced anything else she might have had to say by shoving her white schoolgirl panties firmly into her mouth.

"Now, now Katie ... you need to stay quiet remember, so that your daddy won't hear you!" I chuckled as I started to thrust harder inside of her. Katie continued to attempt to struggle but now that I was deeply imbedded inside of her I could now adjust my hands to further restrain her, and I grabbed both of her arms and held them firmly, pinned above her head while I fucked her.

"Katie, Katie ... you poor prick teasing little slut! This was what you wanted all along wasn't it? A big fat cock shoved deep inside of you! I bet you love it so much that you want me to now cum deep inside of your unprotected cunt. I bet that you want an accident, to get your belly fat with my baby, don't you little girl?"

Katie tried to spit out the wadded up gag and shook her head in disagreement. For a moment I pulled the panties out of her mouth to let her protest in vain while I kept her pinned helpless as I pumped my cock harder inside of her.

"I'm about to cum Katie ... deep inside of you! Are you sure that you don't want to feel it spurt within you, to knock up your fertile womb? What's it worth to you, for me to pull at the last minute? Will you be my little bitch every afternoon after school from now on and spread for me whenever I tell you to? Or maybe even entertain a few of my friends too ... they'd love to meet a sweet little cocksucker like you! Oooo, I think I'm about to cum ... are you going to be my good little slut?"

"Yes, yes!" Katie pleaded, "I'll do whatever you ask, suck and fuck you and your friends but please don't cum inside me and knock me up!"

I just barely held on and pulled out in time and a moment later my cock was spurting all over her lifted up skirt and belly, and the first couple of blasts even made it up to her chest to further stain her white blouse.

"That's my good little slut!" I commented while patting my faux slutty little schoolgirl on the head as she rolled up in a fetal position on the bed and quivered her eyes now once again in tears. At first I thought Kathy was continuing to role-play the act of the deflowered young schoolgirl but I now noticed that she had actual genuine tears in her eyes now.

Once she'd noticed that I was aware of her unhappiness she bolted up from off the bed and ran to the bathroom across the hall, where she then stayed for the better part of an hour, taking a rather long tub bath. She tried to be quiet but even without listening at the door I could tell that she was crying for a very long time. Eventually she returned to the bedroom with dry but red eyes and se slid out of her towel to join me nude in bed. She wasn't in the mood for any further sex but I could tell that she wanted to be held, so I did so.

"Kathy?" I said while putting my arms around her, "are you alright? Did I say something wrong and did we go too far? I'm sorry ... but what's the matter?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.