Anne the Mature Model - Cover

Anne the Mature Model

Copyright© 2012 by Tony65

Chapter 2

For about 2 months nothing was said about the night that Anne modeled nude, then during a conversation between the husband and wife about doing something to relieve the daily tension they were going through with all the problems they were trying to overcome Anne asked Matt if Paul needed her as a model again. Matt Emailed Paul it took him a few days to get back to Matt with this request. Paul wanted to know if it would be OK with Matt if Anne met him at the door while she was naked, also Paul wanted to bring his Friend Todd with him. He wanted both to inspect Anne and then shave her for the pictures this time, all these requests were approved by to Matt.

Matt showed Anne the Email from Paul. She was shocked that Matt approved of someone else Coming with Paul. Anne said she did not mind being naked when Paul came to the house, being inspected and being shaved by Paul. She would have to think about having someone she did not know meeting her while she was naked.

It took a week for Anne come to terms with Paul's requests. She asked Matt if he was OK with her modeling for both men. Matt told her she could do what she wanted to do. The only stipulation is that Matt will be present for her modeling session. Anne asked Matt if he was OK with her exposing herself to another man besides Paul. Matt had no problem with this as long as she wants to do this. She told Matt to set it up. He told her that she would have to call Paul to make the arrangements.

It took Anne about 3 days to get up the nerve to call Paul. She called his cell phone and with strained voice she told Paul who she was and wanted to know when he was available for a photography session with her. He told her they would be there on Wednesday which was 6 days from then. He also reiterated his instructions to her. She will be ready by 5 PM for them to be there. He will have Supper brought in. She will be naked when they arrived and have shaving equipment ready. She will have to allow both men to fully inspect her body and do what they ask her to do for the night. She said she understood. Anne told Matt what night Paul was coming over.

The time crawled by for Anne, as the day got closer she became more nervous. She could hardly wait for 5 PM to arrive to get her exposure over with and then start modeling. At 4 PM she went to take a shower. Getting out of the tub she wrapped a towel around herself and got her shaving equipment with a bowl she brought it to the family room. At 4:45 PM Matt came home. He set up the camera equipment and waited for Anne to come down to the Family room. Anne looked at the clock and figured she should go to the family room it was 5 minutes to 5. Leaving the towel behind in the Master Bath she padded down to the family room naked. As she was walking past the back entrance door the door bell rang startling her. She peeked outside and saw Paul with a young man that was younger than her Kids. Anne was blushing from the top of her head to her vaginal area. Her nipples where hard and she was beginning to get wet at her vaginal area as she opened the door to let the two men in. Matt was recording all this with his video camera.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.