Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 34

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When I woke the next morning I had my usual morning erection even though my mother had sucked me dry in the middle of the night. I stroked my hard cock to it's first ejaculation of the day. This one went into a tissue. I hoped the next would be in a mouth or pussy. I only had a week left before I was to leave for college. My new school was only a three hour train ride from home but it would be the first time I wouldn't be sleeping in my own bed at night.

I decided that I would transfer all my x rated photos and video's from my old desktop computer to my new laptop. They would come in handy for masturbation fodder. I didn't know how long it would be until I met someone at college that would let me in her pants. I couldn't afford to come home every weekend so I didn't know how long I would have to go between my sexual gratifications. I would have to make sure I got laid plenty before I left Friday afternoon. I really wanted my mother to drive me to school but it was decided that my dad would drive my truck and take me so all my stuff would get there in one trip.

I didn't get any pussy until Tuesday night. I met my mother at Kate's house where I gave both naked older women a good over the knee spanking. Kate received twenty five strokes of my mini belt before she kneeled before me sucking my prick. My mother watched as my step grandmother sucked me to my first orgasm of the evening. Then my mother laid across my lap for her dose. I used my hand on mother so as to not leave any tell tale marks on her ass for my father to see. I didn't finger her wet cunt as I usually did. I had other plans.

When I was done I told Kate. "Get on the bed Kate. Spread your legs wide so my mother can lick you good." When Kate was ready my mother crawled on all fours to get her mouth between Kate's legs. While she softly licked Kate's clit I lubed my cock with some Vaseline I had found in the bathroom. I had never fucked my mother in the ass while we were with Kate so this would be a first. I think when I climbed up behind her my mother thought my target was her pussy. She squealed when my seven inch hard on pierced her tight brown hole. Kate's eyes opened wide when she realized that I was ass fucking my mother. Mother continued eating the pussy in front of her while I pounded away in her bottom. My mother's tongue brought Kate to an orgasm while I still pummeled her back door with my hard cock.

Finally my mother came with a loud "YES!" I hadn't bothered with a condom. I shot a big load of cum deep in mother's bottom letting out a gasp of my own. I rolled over to my back. Soon Kate was cleaning up both of us with a warm damp wash cloth. "That was pretty hot." Kate said "I have only had a cock back there two or three times. I only did it because Jack wanted it that way but his cock was too big for my tight butt and it hurt."

I told my mother. "While I'm away at school I want you to use a small vibrator in Kate's ass. Then a larger one Mother. When I get home I am going to want to give Kate a good ass fucking so she knows that she belongs to me. Now, one of you sluts needs to suck me to another erection." My mother obediently took my soft cock into her mouth long enough to resurrect it to it's former stiffness.

I think I came a total of six times that night before no amount of coaxing with warm mouths could get me up again. Mother and I left for home around eleven P. M. just minutes apart. We didn't want to arrive at home at the same time. I got home just about ten minutes after mother. As I went to my room I could hear my father grunting. My mother was probably getting her second ass fuck of the night. He liked it. She liked it. Hell I liked it too.

Wednesday night I splurged for a room at a local motel. I didn't have any other place to go for privacy. I wanted to give my girlfriend Wendy the spanking she craved before I left. I made her promise to give me phone sex while I was away. We could mutually masturbate ourselves while talking dirty on the phone.

The Twi Lite Motel wasn't that bad. The rooms were clean and the price was reasonable. As soon as we were both naked I sat on the edge of the bed letting Wendy drape herself over my lap, rubbing her flat belly on my cock. I had brought my short belt that we had dubbed Wendy's Daddy. It usually took about twenty five strokes of the leather belt before Wendy would have a satisfying orgasm with out her pussy being touched. Whack! Whack! This time she came with a loud grunt after only ten or eleven spanks. She must have been hornier than usual. Maybe just knowing this would be her last spanking for a while had her excited.

As soon as her breathing returned to normal I hit her ass again with the belt. Whack! This caught Wendy by surprise but she never asked me to stop. I hit her bottom with my belt over and over again watching the red stripes appear over both of her ass cheeks. Then she yelled. "YOW!" as she had an intense orgasm, leaking her juices all over my lap and pecker. She had hardly stopped cumming when I pushed her to her back on the bed sliding my cock into her wetness. Her reaction to her spanking had brought me close to my own orgasm. I spurted my cum into Wendy's cunt promising her a good long fuck before we left the motel. I never pulled out after I came because I was still mostly hard. I pumped Wendy's cunt with my prick with long slow thrusts that eventually brought us both to climaxes together.

I was leaving in two days so Thursday night I planned on staying over my main squeeze's house. I wanted Rita to be the last pussy I was in before I left for school. She didn't know it yet but we would be having phone sex also. I still hadn't gotten up the nerve to ask her about the bondage stuff that I had found in the boot box high up on a shelf in what used to be Luke's closet. Maybe it would be easier to talk to her about it on the phone while I was away. As it turned out I wouldn't have to wait that long.

That Thursday we stripped and got into bed early. It was only late afternoon but I wanted to be with her for a long slow session. We were naked lying head to cock, head to pussy slowly licking each other when I could feel her pussy getting extremely wet. Slap! I removed my tongue from her slit, slapping my open hand against her cunt. Slap! I spanked her pussy several more times as I thrust my cock deep into Rita's mouth.

I stopped spanking her pussy as I creamed her mouth with my ejaculation, giving her time to swallow all the cum. Slap! I punished her pussy again. Slap! When I thought she was ready to cum I stopped slapping her pussy and gently blew my breath over her overheated clit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.