Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 32

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I started taking things out of the boot box, putting them on the bed next to me. Four fur lined manacles with ties attached. I imagined those ties would be fastened to the four corners of a bed making the prey spread eagled. Next was a small butt plug, then a life like eight inch rubber cock. These couldn't be my sweet Rita's toys. They were probably hidden on that top shelf of the closet because Luke was into bondage with a secret girlfriend. I put the dildo down next to the butt plug on the bed finding a large feather next. For tickling your captive? Nipple clamps. Ball gag. The next to last item was a soft cat o nine tails meant to sting rather than mar the flesh. Bad, bad Luke. I wondered what Rita would think if she found this stuff.

The last item was an envelope. I opened the envelope to find a stack of Polaroid pictures. I looked at them one after another, my surprise mounting with each photo. The first several were of a slightly younger nude Rita manacled to the bed. Each photo progressed 'the game' a step further. The ball gag in her mouth, then the butt plug wedged in her ass and finally that large rubber cock inserted into what I could see was a very wet cunt. The photos went on until finally a naked Luke with what appeared to be a seven inch erection standing next to Rita whipping her tits with the cat o nine tails. The next one showed Rita without the ball gag but it was replaced by her husbands big dick. I looked at picture after picture of Luke sucking and fucking Rita. Her face showed immense pleasure in these photos.

I was already naked from the waist down with my erection standing straight up. I went to Rita's bureau to retrieve a pair of her sexy panties. I had them wrapped around my prick before I even got back to the bed. I spread the photos out on the bed so I could look at them while I masturbated. My cock erupted in Rita's panties fairly quickly. I stuffed them at the bottom of the bathroom hamper hoping Rita wouldn't notice the cum stains when she did the wash.

I put everything back in the cardboard box, hopefully in the same order I found them in. I put the box back on the top shelf of the closet. I wasn't sure how or if I should approach Rita on this subject. I wasn't sure how I felt about it. I liked spanking girls and hoped one day to broach that subject with Rita, but bondage was something that had never entered my mind.

I was still very horny. I called Kate to see if she was home. She was and yes she wanted to play. I dressed quickly leaving on the Led Zeppelin T shirt but adding a pair of Luke's jeans. No underwear. No socks. I had asked Kate to pick me up since Larry had the truck. While I waited I called Larry to give him the address to pick me up in the morning.

He sounded out of breath when he picked up the phone. "Hello."

"What the hell you doing Larry? Running a marathon?"

Larry let out a short laugh. "Marathon yes, running no. You don't know what you started. My sister won't leave me alone now. She wants to buy a bigger bed so we can sleep together every night." He whispered "Stop it."

I could hear Inga in the background. "Tell Jimmy what I'm doing."

So he did. "Inga's sucking my prick while I'm talking to you."

Now it was my turn to laugh. "Good for you. Just don't forget where you are picking me up in the morning ... and get some rest so I can get a good days work out of you tomorrow." I laughed again as I hung up.

When Kate picked me I noticed that her skirt was so short that it rode almost all the way to her crotch while she drove. I slid over to rub her thighs hoping to get her motor running quickly. I moved my hand up further realizing she didn't have any panties on. I rubbed her already wet pussy inserting two fingers into her wetness. "Horny, are we?" I asked her.

She grunted a yes while reaching for the front of my jeans. I pushed her hand away. "Just drive. You can have my cock as soon as we get to your place." I didn't want a hand job. I already did that myself. I wanted her warm mouth or pussy wrapped around my dick. When Kate's driving became erratic I stopped finger fucking her sopping cunt leaving her to squirm in her seat.

We didn't make it past the kitchen when we finally arrived. I pushed her down on the kitchen table raising her skirt to see her bare ass. My strap was still in the truck. I reached into a drawer pulling out a large spatula. I struck her ass with that kitchen implement several times before discarding it on the floor. I left her hanging over the kitchen table while I disrobed completely. I slid my erect member deep into Kate with a hard thrust. I fucked that woman's pussy hard and fast until I creamed her cunt with my sperm.

We went to the bedroom after cleaning ourselves up a bit. I played with Kate's soft tits while we laid side by side on the bed. "When are you going to tell me about the spankings you got growing up?"

"Is my telling you about my spankings going to get you all hard again Jimmy? You going to fuck me again tonight?"

"Yes and yes." I added a "Please."

"Eat me while I tell you Jimmy. Thinking about my Daddy and brother spanking me gets me hot too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.